10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cambridge Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Cambridge Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cambridge Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cambridge Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cambridge Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cambridge Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cambridge Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cambridge Vermont:
Smugglers Notch Inn
Offering on-site dining and in-room massages, this guest accommodation built in 1790 is in the Jefferson Historic District of Vermont. Some of the New England-style room includes a fireplace.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at Smugglers Notch Inn. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.Country breakfasts and candlelit dining with 4 satellite TVs are offered in Smugglers Notch Inn Restaurant. Mix Café serves fresh baked cinnamon rolls, muffins and desserts for breakfast and lunch. Drinks and a dinner menu are available in the Village Tavern.ArborTrek Canopy Adventures and Smugglers Notch Ski area are each 4.5 miles from Inn Smugglers Notch. Discounted lift tickets to the ski resort are available. Mountain biking and horseback riding are also nearby.
- Great hotel with character and more than any chain would offer. Right near the resorts jacuzzi tub, even gas fireplace in corner. Good food on property. WiFi. Clean room for a great price! Keep it smugglers notch inn!
- Rooms are tight if 2 persons at 179 square feet but clean and functional. You might have to bring your own soap if 2 persons – the bars are miniature. Another quirk is that if you don’t put out a door knob sign for maid service, you don’t get any. The TV in my room had a humming sound until I selected a station. The hotel has charm and is well decorated and maintained in line with old Vermont with a charming living room. The owner is friendly and helpful. All said I enjoyed my stay and found it good value at $89, a large step up from the Deer Run Motor Inn where I stayed for the first night, which is sadly run down.
- The room was comfortable, loved the gaz stove in the room. The bathroom was nice, with a jacuzzi tub (didn’t use) and a shower. The whole place was quaint but a bit old.
- Beds were comfortable. Staff accommodating at an arrival so late. Very clean
- Nice bar with good food and excellent breakfast restaurant attached.
Wyndham Smugglers Notch
Showcasing a playground and ski-to-door access, Wyndham Smugglers Notch is located in Jeffersonville in the region of Vermont. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Burlington is 22 miles from Wyndham Smugglers Notch, and Stowe is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 20 miles from Wyndham Smugglers Notch.
No reviews yet.
Inn at Buck Hollow Farm
Located in Fairfax in the region of Vermont, 22 miles from Burlington, Inn at Buck Hollow Farm features a terrace and views of the pool.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and fishing. Plattsburgh is 24 miles from Inn at Buck Hollow Farm, and Stowe is 24 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- We loved our stay and definitely return..they were amazing hosts
- Beautiful farm house in rural vermont. Very clean, friendly people.
Extremely welcoming owners, beautifully appointed, interesting etc & a very quiet property my wife & I “do” quiet – our room was delightful just what you hope for but often fail to get for one reason or another.
Bit of a drive into town to have dinner but what the Hell, we knew it would be!
Very rural and very quiet. Much to do there for hikers and country lovers. Comfy beds and adequate facilities made our single night stay well worthy in the choosing of this B&B.
Breakfast was straightforward choice of pancakes with either ham, sausage or bacon with maple syrup and coffee. Our stay was highlighted by the convivial other guests with whom we had a really relaxed and happy breakfast with great conversation.
We’d certainly stay again if we were in the area. Thanks Brad and Jacqui!
- The homemade breakfast was delicious and the hospitality of the host was superb. The personal touches- the complimentary cookbook and stuffed moose on the bed- were charming.
Edson Hill – A Distinctive Country Inn
One of our top picks in Stowe – and a guest favorite.
Located in Stowe, 24 miles from Burlington, Edson Hill – A Distinctive Country Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Burlington International Airport is 21 miles away.
- This place is magical. If you are looking for a secluded privacy that is also minutes to town this is the place. The rooms are in little cottages. The decor is fantastically done. Rustic modern comfort casual elegance. Perfection. This property will not offer you bells and whistels of room service or a workout facility. But, who needs that. You go outside! So much to offer right on the property like snowshoe hiking. The hotel Staff and Managers are friendly and welcoming. The pub is being in someone’s cabin with such a cool casual vide. Great beer and wind. Love everything about Edson Hill in Stowe!
- The food was excellent, restaurant was fully booked on the Saturday night but we were able to eat in the small pub on property – we thought it was perfect and a relaxed environment
I found myself at home everyday. Raquel, the lobby attendant is Awesome!
The family, all the employees, every detail was perfect! I hope I go back one day?
- Super clean & comfy cabin. Beautifully furnished. Great food at the Inn! Overall perfect stay!
- The grounds, accommodation, the friendliness of the staff and quality of the food, and the whole experience wonderful.
Muddy Moose offers accommodations in Morrisville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You can play pool at the inn. Burlington is 29 miles from Muddy Moose, and Stowe is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 26 miles from Muddy Moose.
- Great hiking trails just outside the cabin door. Lovely cabins and welcoming inn keepers. We will be back!
- This was probably the best place my family has ever stayed. The log cabin was simply gorgeous–all-new interior with all appliances and radiant heating, which made the floors incredibly warm. There was also a wonderful gas stove which kept the place super comfy. All cabins are equipped with everything you need for a nice stay–dishes, linens, and a full kitchen. The property itself is 168 acres of gorgeous hiking trails at the end of a long dirt road in Vermont, at the foot of the mountains. There is also a beautiful waterfall on the property that rivals some of the prettiest waterfalls I’ve seen. You really couldn’t ask for a better place to stay. It was clean, warm, and positively gorgeous. We will definitely go back again. And a big added bonus was that we could bring our dogs, and both of them enjoyed their stay as much as we did!
- Just loved Muddy Moose! The staff was exceptional. I will be returning and at some point and letting my friends and family know they need to check it out!
- Fully equiped kitchen, washer and dryer, quiet setting, walking trails.
- The cabins are lovely and comfortable. Some of the best equipped and laid accommodations we’ve stayed in.
Northern Lights Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Northern Lights Lodge offers accommodations in Stowe.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Burlington is 23 miles from Northern Lights Lodge, and Barre is 24 miles from the property. Burlington International Airport is 20 miles away.
- Great for snow sports. Great location, in between mountain and restaurant/shops. Especially good for family stays. Pool was surprisingly clean. Staff is invested, helpful, and welcoming.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff. We have zip through check-in on to our room at midnight. Great breakfast. Hotel is very close to the slopes.
Cozy inn. The indoor hot tub and sauna are perfect to get into after skiing. The breakfast area was super cute.
The place is well kept and clean.
The beds are comfortable.
I like that the rooms are connected to the lounge, pool and breakfast area without having to go outside! Especially in 0 degree weather.
I don’t know why some people complain about the rooms. They are not 5 star rooms, but they have everything thing you need. I suppose people will find anything to complain about. But we will definitely stay there again!
Great place to stay if skiing at Stowe. Very close to slope. Rooms were very clean and beds comfortable. Pool and hot tub clean and well stocked with towels. Common areas brought to mind an old time ski lodge and we spent one lovely evening by the fire playing backgammon.
Staff very friendly and welcoming.
- The location was perfect for our skiing trip. On the shuttle route to the ski runs, five minutes down the road. We were able to leave the car at the lodge, walk across the street and get on the shuttle.
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Albans
Just 2 miles from St. Albans Historical Museum, this Saint Albans hotel features an indoor pool. A breakfast featuring waffles, fruit and coffee is served daily. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Albans. Comfortably furnished, each room comes with coffee-making facilities.St. Albans La Quinta Inn & Suites has a 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities and a fitness center are on site.Northwest Medical Center is 1 miles from this hotel. Restaurants including Dominos pizza and Bayside Pavilion are just steps away.
- Beds were comfortable / breakfast area was clean and food was hot / we were there only for the night and ordered in so unsure of restraunts
Great location, really nice staff. Great breakfast. Loved that you could hit a button on a machine that would then make you hot, fresh pancakes in 2 minutes! The sausage was delicious and there were many other extras for breakfast: yogurt, bagels, muffins, etc.
The staff was so nice. I got to breakfast just before 10am when breakfast ends and the staff member asked us if we wanted to get anything more from the buffet before she packed things up. Very nice. Most hotels just pack up everything and leave guests wishing they had moved faster for one last serving
- The beds were very very comfortable and the service was great would recommend this hotel to family and friends.
- Very comfortable bed and an excellent couch to sit on for doing work. Also very clean and quiet. Ample parking and close to major roads leading to Canada.
- Very convenient location for an overnight stop on a driving trip. Room very clean & quiet. Extremely comfortable bed. Pleasant, helpful staff. Five minute drive to town centre with good choice of restaurants.
Hob Knob Inn & Lounge
One of our best sellers in Stowe! Set among acres of lush forests and tranquil views, this historic inn offers comfortable guestrooms, an on-site bar and lounge. and easy access to attractions and activities. Stowe Mountain Resort is 5.2 miles away.Start the day with a continental breakfast, featuring freshly baked bread, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, coffee and orange juice. Explore the surrounding walking trails, relax by one of the 2 ponds or enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool.After strolling through the Hob Knob’s beautiful gardens or relaxing in the outdoor hot tub, enjoy a drink and some hand crafted food in the lounge which is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 17:00 to 21:00.Cross-country skiing, scenic hiking paths and mountain biking trails are only minutes from the Hob Knob. The charming downtown area, offering local restaurants and unique shops are also easily accessible.
- The bar /lounge area was a great place to grab a beer and hangout
- Owners and servers were super nice. Bar food was awesome.
- We wanted a quiet stay and we got it. Very peaceful.
- The family who runs this inn is absolutely lovely. So kind and friendly! Our kids played in the snow on the grounds and played games each night in the lounge with other kids who were staying for the weekend. Extremely family friendly. For people like me I have to comment that the sheets are nice! Cotton, comfortable, better than expected for a less expensive hotel.
- The privacy and quiet were great, yet we were still close to town.
Trapp Family Lodge
Ideally located in the mountains above the village of Stowe, Vermont, this resort offers on-site leisure activities along with 3 restaurants and Austrian-inspired lodging.The Trapp Family Lodge features a large variety of activities for both adults and children, including yoga classes, rock climbing and dance lessons. Guests can also take advantage of the surrounding hiking trails or relax in one of 3 on-site swimming pools.Guests at the Trapp Lodge can also enjoy relaxing in the living room area or playing in the game room. The hotel also features an on-site library as well as 3 restaurants serving a variety of local and Austrian cuisine.In the area surrounding the Trapp Family Lodge, guests can easily discover cross-country skiing trails, local wineries and scenic hiking paths. The village of Stowe also offers boutique shops and restaurants.
- A wonderful all around experience! Loved meeting the Von Trapp family members.
- Beautiful views, attentive staff. Friendly waiters in the dining room. Cross-country/ Nordic ski lessons and facilities were great; they were helpful for me, as I am a beginner.
- snowshoeing right from room, room almost as big as our condo, room was not fancy
- Efficiency of staff, politeness of staff, quality building materials of the lodge, the restaurant’s ambiance. Loved the documentary in the theatre! Loved the photos in the hallways. Pleasant, relaxing music in lounge during the day. Staff went out of their way to make our stay more enjoyable.
- Hospitality, design ,history and the picturesque landscape the mountains.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Timberholm Inn is located in Stowe.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Burlington is 25 miles from Timberholm Inn, and Barre is 22 miles from the property. Burlington International Airport is 22 miles away.
- The place is homey, clean and charming. The staff are friendly, helpful and went out of their way to help out when our plans were altered by weather conditions. Hot tub is great after long day of skiing.
- The breakfast was home made and wonderful. Helpful staff.
- Valerie’s hospitality and breakfasts are outstanding!
- The beds are super comfy and the country breakfast is always amazing. The Inn is close to the mountain to ski, close to mountain biking and hiking trails in the summer, and up the street from the 2nd rendition of The Alchemist if you want to stand in line for fancy, craft DIPAs.
Excellent breakfast – a different special every day.
Manager and staff extremely accommodating and friendly.
Top Hotels In Cambridge Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cambridge Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cambridge Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cambridge Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!