10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cambridge Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Cambridge Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cambridge Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cambridge Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cambridge Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cambridge Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cambridge Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cambridge Maryland:
Days Inn & Suites Cambridge
Right off Route 50 in Cambridge, Maryland, this hotel boasts a heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access. Choptank River Fishing Pier State Park is just a 5 minute drive away.Each room at the Days Inn & Suites Cambridge features cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. Simply decorated with bright colored bedding and wood furnishings, these rooms also have coffee and tea making facilities.Guests can enjoy a work out in the on-site fitness center at the Cambridge Days Inn. A business center and 24-hour front desk services are also available.Each morning a continental breakfast is served in the hotel lobby.The Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge is 13 miles from the hotel. Shopping and dining in Cambridge is within a 5 minute drive of the property.
- Breakfast was good and hot. It was ready before I had to leave
- It was great of the staff to open at 4:00 AM to accommodate those of us getting up in the wee earlies. This motel is much quieter than others, clean & comfortable. And the staff is always helpful & patient.
- Breakfast has changed with new ownership. There is no fruit, which is disappointing. (I have stayed at this motel numerous times.) Otherwise breakfast is about the same. The room in which I stayed, 102, was very comfortable. As was the bed. But it was also very noisy, as it was too close to the breakfast room and the lobby. Both clerks (day and evening) were helpful and polite.
- Room was nice and clean. Breakfast didn’t consist of much other then cereal toast and a waffle maker.
- The bed was great, it was a great deal quieter than other accommodations & the staff was superb. Everything was clean, and the “Do not disturb” sign on the door was adhered to. It was as pleasant a stay as I’ve had anywhere.
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge
This Cambridge hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an indoor pool and hot tub and is just 2.6 miles from the Harriet Tubman Museum.Offering simple décor, all rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Cambridge include a large work desk and a sitting area. A coffee maker and refrigerator are provided in each room.Guests are welcome to use the computer with free Wi-Fi in the hotel’s business center and laundry facilities are on site.The Cambridge Holiday Inn Express offers a daily breakfast with assorted hot and cold items and fresh coffee.River Marsh Golf Club is just a 3 minute drive from this hotel and Chesapeake College is an 8 minute drive away. The Cambridge-Dorchester Airport is 2.1 miles from the hotel.
The hotel staffs were very friendly.
The location is good,only a few minutes’ drive to the town center, where there are interesting shops and great food
- Very clean, well-designed facilities. The indoor pool was open! The breakfast buffet had a lot of variety and was good quality. Good sheets and amenities in the room.
- The room was amazing. Very clean facility. The breakfast was okay. You have to hurry up and eat because it would get cold.
- The staff was very friendly and the hotel was so clean. Our room was very nice and comfortable.
- Large room. Fridge available in the room. Friendly personnel.
- The hotel staffs were very friendly.
Comfort Inn & Suites Cambridge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites Cambridge offers accommodations in Cambridge.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Saint Michaels is 19 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Cambridge, and Salisbury is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 32 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Cambridge.
- From the front desk staff to the cleaning staff everyone was so personable and always had a smile. There were 6 adults and 5 children, 4 of them under, we had a great stay. We will be back.
- Here are the good things: The staff in the dining area. The manager on duty, Victor, tried to make things right after my initial experience. He should have offered a free night. The indoor pool area was nice.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
The breakfast buffet was very good and actually more than I expected.
I would definitely stay here again.
- The bed was comfortable, it was quiet and you take dogs!!!
The breakfast was not as we expected. the eggs were dry, and there was no bacon.
The coffee was terrible
Days Inn Easton
This Easton, Maryland hotel offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. Blackwater State Wildlife Park is within an hours’ drive of this hotel.The classically styled rooms include cable TV, coffee facilities and a hairdryer. A small table with 2 chairs is also provided in every room at Days Inn Easton.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast featuring pastries, muffins, coffee and juices. Free newspapers and a public computer station are available in the lobby.Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum is a 20-minute drive from Easton Days Inn. Tred Avon Square Shopping Center and the Talbot Country Club are 4 miles away.
- The price and that they had the homemade waffle maker for breakfast.
- Room was like new, very clean, linens were clean and fresh, smell of room was excellent, heater worked well, bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good.
- The Manager let us check in early, we had just driven almost 9 hours and wanted to rest. We left early the next morning before breakfast was available so I can’t comment on that. Beds were comfortable.
- The bed and vanity area was very spacious and comfortable.
- Clean room and comfortable bed. It was really all I wanted and was satisfied!
The Robert Morris Inn
This historic inn in Oxford, Maryland features boat docking, an on-site restaurant, and a full homemade breakfast. The Bellevue Oxford ferry is just steps away.The Robert Morris Inn features uniquely decorated guest rooms with a private bathroom and air conditioning. Some rooms include views of the river and a TV.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Oxford Robert Morris Inn. Guests can relax on the terrace or in the guest lounge.Salter’s Tap Room & Tavern has casual dining surrounded by brick walls, fireplaces, and wood beams. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is served. Outdoor dining is available in the warmer seasons.Shopping in downtown St. Michael is 8 miles from the inn by ferry boat. Horseback riding at The Country Comfort Farm is 11 miles away.
- Excellent dinner and breakfast, wonderful room. This is our second visit and we plan to return. We love the wonderfully aged idiosyncracies of this historic inn’s architecture and interior finishings. The location is superb. Oxford offers a blessed escape from contemporary life.
- Described above. Additionally the location is superb.
- The main Inn property was lovely and the staff were very nice, friendly and accommodating.
- The style is very charming and having a top chef on the premises is a good thing, you don’t need to drive far out of Oxford to eat. The tavern has a seasonal menu and the chef’s specialties are very good. For breakfast, guests have an allowance of $20 which is enough to have a good breakfast (eggs Benedict with crab & spinach for example). The staff was very nice from manager to waiter.
- The food and the service in the restaurant were quite good.
Hampton Inn Easton
This hotel is 1 miless from historic downtown Easton and features an indoor swimming pool and a daily hot breakfast. The Academy Art Museum is 1 mile from the hotel.A cable TV, a coffee maker, and a work desk with an ergonomic chair are included in each room at the Hampton Inn Easton. Select rooms also have a microwave and a small refrigerator.A fitness center and free Wi-Fi are available at the Easton Hampton Inn. A business center and laundry facilities are also on site.Chesapeake College is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. St. Michaels is 11 miles from the property.
- Like being able to close the curtains and have it dark in the room. I needed to sleep late and get up in the afternoon. Seemed to be pretty quiet at this location, but not sure how booked it was.
- The free breakfast was excellent! The staff friendly, courteous. The pool was open, clean and a good temperature. The room was kept very well by the house staff. All in all it made for a wonderful getaway.
- Rooms were very clean. Continental breakfast was very good and a nice set up.
- Plenty to choose from at breakfast but ws the same each day with just a slight variation. Good location for travelling around the area and even though it is on the side of route 50 there is little noise from passing traffic even at busy times. St Michaels is a great place to visit and take a trip on the Patriot water tour. Complimentary freshly baked cookies served each evening at 5, delicious.
- To be honest the price versus location is high. The historic downtown hotel was priced equally to the Hampton Inn.
The Tidewater Inn
Located in Easton, 27 miles from Annapolis, The Tidewater Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint Michaels is 8 miles from The Tidewater Inn, and Cambridge is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The front desk clerk was very friendly and welcoming. We had a lovely room with a very comfortable bed. Towels were high quality and loved having robes to use. The in room toiletries are wonderful!
- The bed was comfortable and they complied with our “no feather pillows” request.
- Very cozy and beautifully decorated. I was there for a wedding which was amazing!!!!!
- Happy hour at Hunters tavern was great. The inn is close driving distance to St Michaels and Oxford for additional attractions. The staff at the Inn were very friendly.
- Great location, beautiful hotel, comfy bed. Great restaurant with wonderful ambiance, food and drinks!
Holiday Inn Express Easton
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Easton is located in Easton, just 27 miles from Annapolis.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Michaels is 9 miles from Holiday Inn Express Easton, and Cambridge is 15 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 43 miles away.
- Clean room comfortable pleasant staff good breakfast
- It was a good, comfortable hotel without all the unnecessary pretentious fuss you get at some hotels. The staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast was plentiful.
- Location was convenient to St Michaels. Convenient to shopping. Indoor pool and Hot Tub relaxing. Fresh baked cookies in the evening was awesome. Breakfast was good with a lot of variety.
- All staff interactions were extremely pleasant and accommodating
- Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good – the cinnamon buns were awesome!!
St. Michaels Inn
Located in Saint Michaels in the region of Maryland, 21 miles from Annapolis, St. Michaels Inn features an outdoor pool and barbecue.Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Cambridge is 15 miles from St. Michaels Inn, and Chesapeake Beach is 19 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 38 miles away.
- Rooms are spacious. Parking is convenient. The village is quite nice to visit, lots of history and picturesque views
The bed was very comfortable. The location was great. We had plenty of fresh towels.
The parking space outside on the room was perfect.
- Nice staff and property- can’t beat the price. .8 miles from center
- Very clean and spacious room. Very quiet place! The bed and shower were great! Do recommend!
- Waffles and fruit/cereals were great. Nice breakfast area. Clean and well lit.
Quality Inn Easton
One of our best sellers in Easton! Quality Inn Easton is located in Easton, just 27 miles from Annapolis. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Saint Michaels is 9 miles from Quality Inn Easton, and Cambridge is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Staff was thoughtful and caring. Mentioned to night clerk when checking in that I had not slept in 2 days due to spouse in hospital. She switched me to a first floor room so I wouldn’t have to climb the stairs. Then I asked where I could get a bottle of water . She brought me 2 complimentary bottles in a little gift bag.
- Breakfast room and cleaning staff very efficient and friendly.
- The breakfast was terrific, and room spotless and very comfortable.
- Great value, friendly staff, good breakfast, clean & easy parking.
- The room was nice enough., but………………..
Top Hotels In Cambridge Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cambridge Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cambridge Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cambridge Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!