10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cambria California – Top Hotel Reviews
Cambria California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cambria California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cambria California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cambria California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cambria California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cambria California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cambria California:
Just outside of Big Sur and 7 miles from Hearst Castle, this oceanfront property serves a daily free continental breakfast. All guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each guest room in Moonstone Landing. Guest rooms include a sitting area, a gas fireplace, a refrigerator, a microwave and a coffee machine. Select rooms offer full or partial ocean views.San Luis Obispo County wineries are a 15-minute drive from Moonstone Landing. The Fiscalini Hiking Ranch is 2 miles from the property. Nitt Witt Ridge is just 1.5 miles away.
- No carpeting. Tile and pergo Love that. No allergies in the morning. Very clean. Friendly staff. Fireplace was a nice touch.
the breakfast was great and the Jacuzzi tub was the bomb!
we enjoyed the bed was awesome.
- Beautul clean room with a fireplace. Great view of the ocean!
- Rooms are nice and kept clean. The housekeeping people deserve credit!
The room size was generous. Fireplace and ambiance controls.
The breakfast was adequate and tasty.
The coffee was hot and available all day/evening.
Sand Pebbles Inn
One of our top picks in Cambria.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. A continental breakfast is available at this beach front inn. Rooms have a fireplace and free Wi-Fi. Moonstone Beach Boardwalk is adjacent to the property.The spacious rooms at Sand Pebbles Inn include a flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-machine are also available. Some feature ocean views.Hearst Castle is a 25-minute drive from the Inn Sand Pebbles. Opolo Vineyards and other Paso Robles Wineries are a 40-minute drive away.
- Everything was great,Angelica in the breakfast room was very sweet!
- Beautiful cozy rooms with gas fireplace and all other comforts. The property is very clean and well maintained, with stunning views over the ocean.
- Staff were very friendly. Bed nice and comfy. Great fire in the room. The cookies and chocolates were a lovely gesture! Beautiful location – right across the road from the beach.
- Very nice breakfast with friendly staff replenishing the items constantly.
- Location location! Unearthly beautiful part of the coast, super clean, cool fireplace, nice bathroom, good hotel standard, big room. Waffles with cream and fresh fruits
One of our best sellers in Cambria! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, this Cambria inn is across the street from Moonstone Beach, Moonstone Boardwalk and sea-life sightings at the tide pools. Hearst Castle is a 15 minute drive away.Select rooms feature full or partial ocean views at Castle Inn. Styled in white linens and bright blue accents, each room provides free Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV and a private bathroom.A free continental breakfast is provided daily at Castle Inn. After a day at the beach, guests can enjoy the hot tub or a walk through the landscaped grounds.Hearst San Simeon State Park is less than a 5 minute drive from Castle Inn. Paso Robles Winery is a 35 minute drive away.
- Location and view is excellent. Nice Boardwalk all along the beach. Access to tidepools.
- The view at a great price. Walking distance to the beach. Nice beach walk. Cleanliness. Quality toiletries. Healthy ample breakfast. Friendly staff. Nice lawn lounge chairs overlooking the beach and sunset. Quiet beach.
- Very good location! There is seashore in front of the hotel which is with very nice view. Jogging along the seashore is very comfortable. In the evening you can just sit on the chairs of the hotel and enjoy the beautiful sunset.
- The place is really nice and close to the beach and less than ten minutes away from Hearst Castle.
- No heat. The most expensive camping I have ever done. Ants in the shower. Toilet loose from the floor. Wow.
Blue Dolphin Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Blue Dolphin Inn is located in Cambria, 21 miles from Morro Bay and 6 miles from San Simeon.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paso Robles is 24 miles from Blue Dolphin Inn, and Cayucos is 16 miles from the property.
- Location is great; staff was friendly and helpful.
- We got upgraded with partial ocean view. Nice big room 109. Breakfast got delivered to the room in the morning. Very decent. Centrally located across from beach. Very nice stay. Great location, very close to downtown Cambria.
- We had an upstairs corner room with an amazing view. We enjoyed sitting peacefully, watching and hearing the ocean.
- Beautiful place to stay. Luxurious beds and linen. Fireplace added the romance. Coffee maker, plates and utensils provided in room. Breakfast was delivered to the room.
- It felt luxurious staying here, but not over the top. Being right across the ocean was outstanding.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Fogcatcher Inn is located in Cambria in the region of California. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Morro Bay is 21 miles from Fogcatcher Inn, and San Simeon is 6 miles from the property.
- Fogcatcher Inn is location is perfect. Each room has a fireplace and that always adds a comfy touch. Moonstone Beach is across the street and it is a perfect walking beach. The room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was tasty and plentiful. I will definitely come back.
- Breakfast was standard but fine – fluffy eggs, make your own waffle machine, sausages, potatoes, yogurt, cereal, toast, pastries, coffee, juice. Bed was comfortable, room was spacious, bathroom was clean. They have an added bonus of a pool and firepit but did not use them
- The location was perfect, the beds were extremely comfy and the breakfast was convenient/great! There was always cold/flavored water in the lobby and pool towels by the pool… great experience!
- Charming place, right across the street from the beach, friendly staff.
- A great place to stay. Clean cozy and well maintained.
Little Sur Inn
One of our best sellers in Cambria! Featuring free WiFi, Little Sur Inn offers accommodations in Cambria.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Morro Bay is 21 miles from Little Sur Inn, and San Simeon is 7 miles away.
- Room was very nice and clean. Location was excellent
- The location of the property and the view from our room was absolutely perfect. The fireplace was an extra bonus, and the bed was super comfy.
- Really liked the layout of our room (#16) and the wood floors were very nice. You can not beat the location, being right across the road from Moonstone Beach. Breakfast was good. Front desk staff was very helpful in finding a place to eat in Cambria; she made some excellent recommendations.
- Bed was comfortable and the view from the room was wonderful.
- The property is right across the street from the beach. So close you can hear the waves crash from your room. The room was very clean and spacious.
Cambria Shores Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cambria Shores Inn offers accommodations in Cambria, just 21 miles from Morro Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.San Simeon is 6 miles from Cambria Shores Inn, and Paso Robles is 24 miles away.
- Excellent on everything. Super excellent of ocean view from my room window. Beautiful sunset right in front of this motel. The price is a little too high for this kind of facility, but it is still good.
- I loved the on site bar. Also enjoyed the veggies laid out and delicious brownies served each day. Everyone was helpful and friendly.
- I loved the lighted makeup mirror in the bathroom. They thought of everything!
- The location is near the ocean, breakfast was amazing! Evening brownies were delicious! The room for the price was perfect! Going back again next year!
- Loved that when you walked out your door the ocean was right in front of you. Loved the added touch of a basket of breakfast food being delivered to our door every morning. Loved the brownies in the evening, the DVD library, the fireplace in the room and the personnel was extremely nice.
One of our top picks in Cambria.Bluebird Inn is located in Cambria, just 19 miles from Morro Bay. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.San Simeon is 8 miles from Bluebird Inn, and San Luis Obispo is 31 miles away.
- The view from the deck was great, my grandson really enjoyed the bridge in the back and all the flowers were beautiful.
- The gentleman at the front desk was very nice and helpful. Since we were eary, our room wasn’t available. He mentioned a few places we could have lunch and gave us a card for a complimentary appetizer at a very good seafood restaurant.
- Proximity to excellent restaurants and coffeehouses. Comfy bed.
The staff was very nice, the room was comfortable and clean.
The coffee next to the fireplace in the lounge was also nice.
- Staff friendly as well as owners. Loved Toby and talking with owners and staff. The light breakfast was nice too.
Fireside Inn on Moonstone Beach
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located 3 miles from downtown Cambria, this California coastal hotel features an outdoor heated pool and a relaxing hot tub. It provides spacious rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi. A gift shop is available on-site.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each guest room at the Fireside Inn on Moonstone Beach. Each comfortable room includes a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee-making facilities.Upon check-in at Fireside Inn, guests are offered complimentary cookies. The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast featuring eggs, sausage, waffles and pastries. Guests can enjoy monthly wine tastings hosted by the Moonstone Beach Fireside Inn.A 24-hour front desk is provided to guests at the Cambria Fireside Inn. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available on-site, as well as vending machines with drinks.Harmony Cellars Winery is 8 miles away. The Hearst Castle is a 10-minute drive from Fireside Inn on Moonstone Beach. Piedras Blancas Lighthouse is an 18-minute drive away.
- Location is incredible. The complimentary breakfast is great! Staff is very friendly & accomodating.
- Moonstone Beach is beautiful, and you can’t go wrong with the location. The hotel room was clean. Breakfast was average.
- Tasteful decor, comfortable beds and linens, cleanliness
- Location, Very Friendly and helpful staff and Peace
- Great location and a good value. We have stayed here many times
Cambria Beach Lodge
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Cambria Beach Lodge offers accommodations in Cambria, just 21 miles from Morro Bay.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.San Simeon is 7 miles from Cambria Beach Lodge , and Paso Robles is 24 miles away.
- Local brewed kombucha offered upon arrival, everything visually beautiful and modern. Excellent amenities, high quality, comfy bed, calm and clean atmosphere in the room. Lobby so beautiful, roof deck view. Free yellow bikes to borrow! Across the street from the Moonstone Beach walk which is unbeatable.
- Beautiful location, directly across from Moonstone Beach. Friendly, welcoming manager and staff, comfortable front lobby with ocean view, extensive television channels, and great quality bath products. Additional touches were corkscrew, wine (notably Halter Ranch CDP) snacks, access to bikes and kombucha offering upon arrival. The breakfast offerings were coffee, tea, orange juice, hard boiled brown eggs, and the most amazing pastries. My husband raved about the pumpkin walnut loaf. The preserves were simply delicious. Overall, if you don’t plan to spend a lot of time in your room, this location is a delightful stay for one or two days max. The city of Cambria does appear to close early, so prepare to have an early evening in.
- Nice and helpful staff. Nice quite location right in front of the beach
- Great pillows and towels! Very much liked the beach theme and the great access to the beach. Staff was very cool about the dog.
- The location is perfect. Very close to the beach. The staffs are super nice.
Top Hotels In Cambria California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cambria California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cambria California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cambria California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!