10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cambeda Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cambeda Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cambeda Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cambeda Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cambeda Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cambeda Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cambeda Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cambeda Galicia:
Hotel Playa de Lago
This attractive rural guest house is located on Playa de Lago Beach in the heart of the Costa da Morte. Set in pretty gardens, it offers a terrace, cozy rooms with beach views and a free Wi-Fi zone.Hostal Playa de Lago’s pleasant rooms feature pastel colors and most have a terrace. All include a TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The rooms are heated and come with a safety deposit box.A buffet breakfast is offered and the restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine and homemade desserts with local produce. There is also a bar and a children’s playground.Tourist information is available and hiking is popular nearby. San Martin and its Romanic church are 2.5 mi away and Camariñas, with its Vilán Lighthouse and English Cemetery, is 30 minutes’ drive away.The Playa de Lago guest house offers free onsite parking and is 5.6 mi from Muxia. Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña are 80 minutes’ drive away.
- One million dollar view! Excellent breakfast (salty and sweet), basically private beach. Just paradise if the weather is nice😀
- Excellent hotel. Very friendly and considerate staff. Excellent restaurant and menu. Quiet. Brilliant location on a wonderful beach.
- Great place for a short stay. Lovely staff…fabulous food. The beach wasn’t bad either !
I liked the hotel and beach ,The owner made you feel very welcolm
the food was excellent..
- Beautiful location across from lovely beach. Big room with balcony. Great bathroom and shower. Good choice at breakfast. Owner very friendly and helpful. Would stay there again.
Hotel Playa de Camariñas
Hotel Playa de Camariñas in Camariñas provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Finisterre is 28 miles from the hotel. A Coruña Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- The couple that own this new hotel welcomed us warmly and thought of every detail to help us celebrate a 20th wedding anniversary trip to Galicia Spain. After learning of our special occasion they prepared the room with rose petals and towels shaped as swans. They gave us recommendations for enjoying this unique town during their annual town festival and the sights nearby. It was a delightful stay in a quiet, tranquil, beautiful, undiscovered corner of Spain. We were the only non Spaniards at the hotel and we loved every minute!
- Lovely rooms, nicely designed with very good shower, and views. Very friendly staff.
- Good location by the beach; friendly staff; good food; excellent value; fine base for exploring the area.
- Location, location, location. The hotel faces a small beach with a beautiful bay right in front. Very quiet. Everyone working there was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was fine with delicious fresh Galego bread. The restaurant adjoining the hotel serves moderate priced snacks and meals. We casually mentioned how the toilet seat was low for my wife who had just had a knee operation. When we returned from our afternoon drinks in the restaurant downstairs to our surprise there was a special extension on the toilet seat. Someone had gone out to a local pharmacy to buy it. We were impressed to say the least.
- The hotel is right on the beach and has kayaks and bikes to rent onsite. The personnel was extremely friendly and accommodating. We were even driven with the kayaks to start our tour in a good place. The hotel is very cute, offering modern rooms, and the restaurant has a large terrace overseeing the sea. At night it is very quiet. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty. The village with restaurants are a short walk away. Parking is plentiful. The area also offers stunning beachfront views close by as well as a number of other attractions, all of which the hotel staff explained to us in detail.
Hotel O Parranda
Hotel O Parranda is just 50 feet from the port in Camariñas, on Galicia’s Costa da Morte. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The rooms at O Parranda feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one comes with central heating and some also have views of the port.The hotel has vending machines for snacks and drinks. There is a variety of good seafood restaurants within a 5-minute walk.The Costa da Morte is popular for hiking, with Trece Beach located 15 minutes’ drive away. La Coruña and Santiago de Compostela are both around 1.5 hours’ drive from the hotel.
- Clean and very friendly. We had a reservation for single beds in double rooms, but it turned out that most beds were matrimonial. The management of the hotel did all they could to change the rooms, and we and we ended up with a lot of single rooms, all for the same price. Excellent!
- Amazing hosts, so helpful and friendly. They assisted us with transport and showed us around some of the beautiful Costa De Morte. Good breakfast included and nice rooms. Highly recommend
- Nice clean hotel in town centre. Parking for my motorcycle by front door. Good breakfast. Very reasonable stay charge. Would stay here again.
- Very good location in the heart of Camarinas. No frills, but excellent value for money and easy parking outside. Very friendly staff. Easy access to lovely walks along the coast. Several good restaurants to choose from within 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
- good location, lovely area, easy access (if you have navigation, which I don´t), but still, it´s on the main road
Ave del Mar
Ave del Mar in Camariñas has 1-star accommodations with a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi. The hotel features a hot tub and a tour desk.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk and a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and some rooms contain a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Ave del Mar.Finisterre is 29 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 57 miles from the property.
The hostess, Paloma was deLightful and helpful. Having the breakfast part of the cost was an added bonus.
i was particularly touched by the ways in which Paloma and her staff supported us with our pilgrim’s clothes washing. They were a huge support to helping dry our hiking shoes as well.
Friendly owners. Comfortable room. Very helpful and provide safe charging for our motorcycle.
Basic breakfast included in room cost.
- Very good experience! Great place and excellent staff! From the cleaner to the manager all was friendly! They all made me felt like really at home.
- Easy parking behind the hotel on the street. Everything is within walking distance. Host is nice, showed us the way to the restaurant nearby. Simple breakfast included.
The hotel is like a family home and the owner, Paloma, was absolutely lovely – very warm and happy.
Great view of the harbour from the top room.
- The hostess, Paloma was deLightful and helpful. Having the breakfast part of the cost was an added bonus.
Apartamentos VIDA Mar de Laxe
One of our top picks in Laxe.Located in Laxe, Apartamentos VIDA Mar de Laxe offers accommodations with a balcony. Complimentary WiFi is available.All the air-conditioned units include a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and dining area. There’s a private bathroom with bath or shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.At the condo hotel you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish and Steakhouse cuisine.Apartamentos VIDA Mar de Laxe has a terrace.After a day of fishing or hiking, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- We booked this apartment (within the new hotel complex) at the last minute after driving the Costa del Morte all day. It is modern, clean, spacious and has all new fittings etc. We were lucky to park outside the hotel, on the street. The host was very informative about the town and region.
- Beautiful modern apartments with the beach and restaurants very closeby.
- A sweet and well designed hotel with an excellent power shower and beautiful tiles in the bathroom. The bath was on the short side. We enjoyed the view very much but found it far from the town. Eating facilities at the hotel felt poor and after doing the Camino dos Faros all day we did not feel like walking further for a good meal. Having said that, the fish at the bar was good and breakfast was not bad. Despite tinned fruit available, a large pile of fresh fruit was made available.
- Such a beautiful apartment with a warm welcome (even a free teddy for our 2 year old!). Roof top bar a real plus with great views. Right over the road from the beach so great location. Stayed for a wedding.
- Apartamento magnífico con vistas estupendas. Muy buena relación calidad-precio. Repetiría, sin dudarlo.
Hotel VIDA Mar de Laxe
Located in the Playa de Laxe district of Laxe, Hotel VIDA Mar de Laxe has a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Steakhouse cuisine is served at the restaurant.At the hotel, each room includes a desk. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel VIDA Mar de Laxe also offer free WiFi, while selected rooms will provide you with a balcony. All guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Hotel VIDA Mar de Laxe will be able to enjoy activities in and around Laxe, like cycling.A Coruña Airport is 42 miles away.
- Playa de Laxe was an outstanding hotel. Everyone was super. They even did our laundry for us. The hotel Vida Del Mar was closed for the season, but they moved our reservation to Playa de Laxe. The location was one block from the beach. We had a good time, wished we could have stayed longer!
- The room/bathroom was spacious, modern, cosy. Very comfortable bed. Good location, professional, friendly staff.
- El hotel y el pueblo en general, son altamente recomendables…
- The staff were excellent. Food in the restaurant was very good. The cafe in the ground floor open to the street had a nice feel. Lots of kids having a good time. Very clean.
This brandnew renovated hotel is a really nice place! The staff is so nice and gentle.
the price-quality thing is unbeatable. Very good breakfast, something quite rare in Spain.
3 min. from the beautiful beach. A very much appreciated place to stay on our walking trip on the unforgettable “Camino dos Faros”!
Hotel Playa de Laxe
Hotel Playa de Laxe has a great location next to the beach, on Galicia’s beautiful Costa da Morte. It offers wonderful sea views and free Wi-Fi access.This modern hotel has large, comfortable rooms. They all have satellite TV and a mini-bar.The Playa de Laxe Hotel is set in the pretty fishing village of Laxe. This is an ideal place to try delicious fresh fish and seafood.Just a short walk from the hotel, Soesto Beach is popular with surfers. The town of Ponteceso is just 5 mi away.A Coruña, Santiago and Finisterre are all easy to reach by road from the hotel.
- Our attic room on the 3rd floor was not quite what we booked, but it was great, a smaller room attached, with plenty of room for us to spread our luggage, as we are travelling for another 2 months. Breakfast was great and there was plenty of choice, Parking was easy, paid for but in enclosed area, as our vehicle is red French number plates, it does stand out as a lease car… Not able to leave anything in the car. Restaurants plentiful, food fresh, but we did struggle with the menus. Our fault not the restaurantiers. Only a great lonely planet language book to use. Sandy beaches just across the walk, lovely promenades to walk, and a large supermarket with all that you require.
- Excellent hotel – nice, clean and comfortable room (minibar available), friendly staff. Buffet breakfast is delicious!
Very comfortable and spacy room with view to the beach. You can reach the beach in 2 minutes walking. In 5-10 minutes walking distance you will reach the harbour and many restaurants.
Excellent breakfast buffet.
- Great location, right in front of the beach. Large modern room. Friendly receptionists. Good breakfast. Free, safe parking right in front of the hotel. Good, inexpensive restaurant next door. Supermarket a block away.
- Easy to find and easy parking. Off season and weather not great for beach but suited our needs as we toured the area. Comfortable beds and good breakfast buffet.
Hotel Rustico Lugar Do Cotariño
One of our top picks in Camariñas – and a guest favorite.
Surrounded by trees and close to the sea, the Hotel Rustico Lugar Do Cotariño offers total peace. It has free internet in public areas and free parking.The decoration mixes stone walls with stylish furniture. All rooms have flat-screen TV. Free breakfast is offered.The lounge of the Lugar Do Cotariño has an open fire, and the recreation room has internet access. Guests can listen to music, watch TV, play board games or read.The Hotel Lugar Do Cotariño lies at the heart of La Costa da Morte. Also nearby is the Reira coast and the Cabo Villano nature reserve. The area is full of places to walk and explore. Santiago is about 31 mi away.
- It was just one of those places where everything was perfect !!! Peaceful, comfortable bed, incredible bathroom, wonderfully restored stone buildings, great parking, nice breakfast and very helpful owners !
- Excellent breakfast. Antonio was very attentive. Good country home.
- The hotel is really beautifully designed and decorated. We really enjoyed our room with the massive stone walls and a very comfortable bed. The hosts were very friendly and made sure we had an excellent stay. The coast is either a 5 min drive or 20 min walk away and is beautiful. We would definitely recommend this hotel.
- The owner renovatedan old stone farm property into an updated wonderful rural stay. We chose itbecuse were travelling by car and wanted to visit some lighthouses on the Costa da Morte. Clean, comfortable, quiet, and good parking. Excellent breakfast, and a lovely property to relax and enjoy. Nearby town of Camarinas was also charming. The owner’s son was very helpful with information on the area and history of the local lighthouse.
- Everything was perfect! Location, design, environment! Besides, the owners are animal lovers, they have 2 cats and 1 dogs, super friendly pets who made our stay even more incredible. If we ever come back to Camarinas, we stay only in this hotel.
Ecocasa Lema II
Ecocasa Lema II is located in Morpeguite. Each room at the 3-star hotel has city views and free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms include a terrace. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Ecocasa Lema II also provide guests with a balcony. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Ecocasa Lema II.Finisterre is 13 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Pleasant large room, good bed, balcony and big bathroom . As Camino Pilgrims we got a welcome lift from proprietor from & return to Muxia route.
Everything was first class this is a truly exceptional Casa our breakfast was of a high standard , our home made dinner cooked by the hostess again fresh ingredients of Galicia.
Do not miss a stay here it is furnished impeccably & so comfy.
- La señora súper amable!Nosotros fuimos porque teníamos una boda al lado,y nos dejó salir un poco más tarde y aún así nos preparo desayuno!La habitación súper amplia y limpia,lo único que al ser de piedra tuvimos un pelin de frío pero nada que no se pudiesemos solucionar con las mantas que hay!Volveriamos sin ninguna duda!
La cama muy cómoda. LImpieza total en todo.
Decoración preciosa. Fácil llegada /acceso a la casa. El desayuno riquísimo y muy completo. Para repetir.
- La habitación, la cena, el desayuno, los propietarios amables
Hotel de Encanto A de Loló
A de Loló – Hotel de Encanto is a centrally located design hotel, 350 feet from Muxía Marina. It features a sun terrace and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Heated rooms feature handmade furniture and marine-inspired décor. All have a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. Some have a terrace. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel has a café-bar and a restaurant. Room service is available and you can request packed lunches and special diet menus.Located at the end of the Jacobean Route, the hotel has a tour desk. It is a 5-minute walk from Virgen de la Barca Sanctuary.
- A modern, updated room with a comfy bed and lovely bathroom. The hotel has a restaurant with an extensive menu. The food was freshly prepared. I had stir fry vegetables with shrimp and it was excellent.
- The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. We felt very comfortable. The restaurant for dinner is super. Galician specialties. Location excellent.
- Great location. Close to restaurants and marina. Short walk to lighthouse. Very modern facility from lobby to sleeping rooms. Excellent restaurant. Friendly staff. First class hotel.
- I had just finished walking the Camino de Santiago and needed a few days to relax and think before heading home. It was the perfect place. Quiet, location was easy walking to everything, the breakfast was simple but delicious and the owners were so lovely and helpful. They went out of their way more than once and I was able to have a beautiful few days in Muxia.
- Clean and stylish room. Super nice to have a kettle with a plentiful tea/coffee selection.
Top Hotels In Cambeda Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cambeda Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cambeda Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cambeda Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!