10 Best Hotels To Stay In Camarmeña Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Camarmeña Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Camarmeña Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camarmeña Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camarmeña Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Camarmeña Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Camarmeña Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Camarmeña Asturias:
Hotel Garganta del Cares
Set within the Picos de Europa National Park, Hotel Garganta del Cares is located in Poncebos, the starting point of the Cares Route and the cable car to Bulnes.This mountain hotel features spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. Its rooms have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower.The restaurant in the Garganta del Cares hotel serves characteristic Asturian dishes such as the well-known fabada bean stew or local goatling. A daily set menu, varied platters and sandwiches are also offered.The hotel is located in the area known as La Garganta de Cares, where the Cares River begins. The nearest town is Arenas de Cabrales, 3.7 mi away. The Covadonga Sanctuary is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Very close to river and trail head. Rooms are basic but very clean. Could hear the river running from our room.
- There’s no lodge closer than this one to the Rio Cares Gorge trail. They made us nice bocadillos to take on our hike. We alternated having dinners at this hotel and the one next door to have more menu choices, and found the food satisfying at both establishments.
- Location in the mountains with access to mountain trails was wonderful. It was in a pleasant setting. I enjoyed the local people in the patio in the afternoon.
- The location could not have been better. Perfect place to begin and end our hike. The staff was wonderful and the hotel charming!
- Amazing location, right at the start of Ruta del Cares. Room was small but comfortable, with a good bathroom.
Arcea Mirador de Cabrales
This charming hotel is perfectly situated in Cabrales to explore the superb Cares route, where you can enjoy trekking and hiking across spectacular landscapes.Rooms at the Arcea Mirador de Cabrales are comfortable, with full heating and spacious, with large windows where you can admire the views.The Acrea Mirador de Cabrales is right at the entrance to the Cares Gorge, part of the Picos de Europa natural park, full of wonderful mountain and country scenery.Spend the day discovering the beautiful surroundings, where you can enjoy canoeing, horseback riding, mountain and quad biking, fishing and hunting.You can also enjoy long walks or drive down to the Asturian beaches of Llanes and Ribadesella, just 19 miles away.After a long day out, sample a delicious cider from the Mirador de Cabrales’s own cellar. Relax to the sound of the Cares river.
- The location was perfect for nearby hiking trails. The restaurant staff (Laura & Terina) were most kind, courteous and Terina’s cooking was excellent! The hotel cleaning staff does an excellent job in keeping the room and entire hotel clean… and still smiles at the end of her day.
- I loved the location inside the National Park, just steps away from the trail head! The view from the front steps was amazing, so I didn’t mind that my room had a view into the hillside on the back of building. I thought it would be more rustic, like a hostel, but it was actually a pretty nice hotel that is simple and basic. The host didn’t speak much English, but was very nice and we communicated fine. The food in the restaurant was way better than expected. The coffee was good and breakfast was typical Spanish but worth the approximately $4. There was another hotel and restaurant next door.
- The location for walking the Ruta del Cares is perfect. The view from our room was spectacular. Manolo was a fantastic host!
The location is magnificent, at the start of the hike up the Cares Gorge, and across the road from the funicular to Bulnes.
There is still a bit of old charm to the place.
- Right next to the Picos de Europe, with a spectacular view, nice experience!
La Casa De Juansabeli
One of our top picks in Arenas de Cabrales – and a guest favorite.
This charming and tranquil stone house is situated in the heart of Asturias. It has a free parking lot and large terraces which lead down to a lovely spring and fountain.The elegant rooms at the Casa de Juansabeli feature heating, a work desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Superior rooms come with a hydro-massage bathtub.The Casa de Juansabeli has a free Wi-Fi hotspot and spacious public areas.These include furnished terraces, grounds, a social lounge with bar and TV, reading room and library. The restaurant serves regional specials and features a fireplace.The Juansabeli is situated in Arenas de Cabrales, by the River Cares. It is well located for the Picos de Europa.
- The guy at reception was extremely helpful in everything we asked. He helped us plan our walks, made great recommendations, discussed local food and drink with us, etc etc. We even wanted to extend our stay, but they were full.
- Fantastic food at very reasonable prices. An exceptional chef!
Supernice, generous, and fun owners who also run a gourmet restaurant and love to treat their guests well. We will
breakfast was excellent. it was a good location to explore the area from. The staff was very friendly,
A good restaurant(bar) was very close by. It was very quiet.
- We loved the 4 nights we spent there. Nice room, great location for hiking and sight-seeing, wonderful dinners and breakfasts. After dining at Juansabeli the first night, we didn’t consider eating anywhere else! Great front porch for relaxing at the end of a long hike at Picos de Europa
Hotel Picos de Europa
Situated in the center of Arenas de Cabrales, near the River Cares, famous for its trout and salmon, this is the ideal base for exploring Picos de Europa National Park.Spend relaxing afternoons enjoying the stunning scenery from the swimming pool and grounds or exploring the beautiful beaches of Llanes. Keep in touch with friends and family by making use of the hotel’s Wi-Fi connection in all public areas.
- Perfect location, spotlessly clean and a beautiful lounge/bar area to relax in. Overall, a perfect stay for me, close to restaurants and with off street parking facilities.
- The super location, the great value for money and the wonderful bookshelf in the hall!
- Location was very good for the town and exploring.
- The hotel is in the middle of the small village of Las Arenas and it is very close to the Picos. The hotel itself was clean and well kept. The staff were friendly and some were bi-lingual English/Spanish. I would stay here again.
- Location excellent. Very scenic drive to get there. Friendly staff. Nice village with lots of walks close by.
Hotel El Torrejón
One of our best sellers in Arenas de Cabrales! Located in Arenas de Cabrales, Hotel El Torrejón offers free WiFi and free parking. The hotel features a hot tub, a garden and a terrace with mountain views.Each room at Hotel El Torrejón features unique décor and garden views. All rooms have access to a bathroom with a bath or shower.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a children’s playground.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Santander Airport is 62 mi away.
Great location for exploring the Picos.
Owners go the extra mile to make you comfortable, even did our washing at no extra charge. Good breakfast. Private parking in the yard. Easy access to restaurants and bars.
- Very nice looking building on a picturesque site. Large parking area right in front. We had a good sized clean room with a comfortable bed and modern ensuite bath. Very nice breakfast was included. Five minute walk to excellent restaurants. Regret that we could only stay one night.
- Nice breakfast. Beautiful property with pasture, mountain view, flowers, well maintained.
- Friendly owners and ideally placed in the village for restaurants, bars and walks.
- Very good cleanliness, good staff and breakfast excellent
- Great location for exploring the Picos.
Hotel La Rivera
Hotel La Rivera is located in Las Arenas de Cabrales, just outside the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers large rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is just 1,650 feet from the Cabrales Cheese Museum, dedicated the famous locally-produced cheese. The River Cares, famous for trout and salmon fishing, also runs through the town.The Picos de Europa is a popular destination for adventure sports, and staff can organize various outdoor activities. The Covadonga Lakes are 12 mi away.There is no parking at the hotel, but free public parking is available nearby. This cannot however be reserved.
- The location is perfect. There are plenty of restaurants and bars. A good location to the Pico de Europa.
- I had a great time at this Hotel. It is super clean and the staff is quite professional and friendly. I strongly recommend it to people who are stopping by to visit Picos de Europa. I did not have the breakfast so I can comment on it.
- Ivan the concierge was extremely friendly and helpful with everything from restaurant recommendations to good hiking trails. He also speaks English and came to our rescue with a parking situation.
- Staff were friendly and extremely helpful. Room was tidy, clean and cheap. Very enjoyable
- The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was good value.
Hotel Villa de Cabrales
Located in beautiful countryside in the center of a charming rural village, this hotel has rustic features and a cozy bar – enjoy fantastic views over peaceful surroundings.Located near the Picos de Europa National Park and the Cares River, the Cabrales is perfectly located for you to make the most of the outdoors with a long country walk, cycle or horse-back ride. The hotel is a renovated country home and retains much of its original charm. Walk under wooden beams in the ceilings and admire rustic decoration including stone walls and antique-style furniture.Prepare for the day ahead with a continental breakfast from the Hotel Villa Cabrales which is served from 08:00 until 10:30 in the charming cafe. Curl up next to the open fireplace in the communal lounge and enjoy a chat with friends or other guests after a day exploring the countryside. You can keep up-to-date on the free, wireless internet connection.
- Beautiful hotel right in the middle of the village. Best place to stay in Cabrales
- Arenas de Cabrales is a beautiful village in the Picos de Europa area, a wonderful place for people who love mountains. The cheese from this area is very famous as well as the technical rock climbing.
- The room was very nice. Great location. Parking was included and easy to use and get to. There is an elevator. Spacious bathroom. Restful and pleasant. Beautiful view of the mountains.
- Nice big room with separate bathroom and great view.
- Lovely staff. Spotlessly clean. Nice room with a great view. Great location – Las Arenas is an excellent place to be based for exploring the Picos. Breakfast was very good value at €5.
Hotel Rural Peña Castil
Located in the mountain village of Sotres, in the heart of Picos de Europa Nature Reserve, Hotel Rural Peña Castil features heated rooms, a terrace, restaurant, and luggage storage space.All rooms come with TV, and bathroom with a bath tub or a shower. The hotel is decorated in a traditional rural style, with exposed stone walls and wooden surfaces.Some rooms offer views of the mountains.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Asturian food, such as Cabrales cheese and cider. It is also possible to get packed lunches.Hotel staff can provide you with information about activities in the area, such as hiking or mountaineering. Duje River is a 20-minute walk from the property, and Llanes Beach is 31 mi away. You can drive to Cavadonga within 1 hours’ drive.
Great hotel in an amazing village.
The staff is really nice and helpful.
- “El Jefe”, the owner of Pena Castil, is extremely knowledgable and forthcoming about trails in the region.
- Absolutely stunning location! The hotel is clean and comfortable, and the staff are so kind. Dinner is good, too. If you are traveling with small children who go to bed earlier than you, ask to stay in rooms 1-4 on the first floor – the lounge is just around the corner, so you can put your kids to bed and then relax in the lounge. Parking is easy and the wifi works well. The scenery can’t be beat, too!
- Dinner in the restaurant was good, same goes for the breakfast. Extremely friendly and polite staff.
- It’s the first establishment when you walk up the road into Sotres on a trek from Espinama and the top of the cable car at Fuente De. Excellent meal with local products. Basic accommodations.
- Great hotel in an amazing village.
Featuring a garden terrace-bar with beautiful views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Hotel Torrecerredo offers rustic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is a 5-minute walk from the center of Arenas de Cabrales.Heated rooms are decorated in warm tones and with wooden furnishings. Each one includes a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy local specialties and set menus at Hotel Torreceredo’s restaurant. There is buffet breakfast, and evening meals are served in the panoramic dining room. Packed lunches are also available.The hotel offers views of the Torre de Cerredo, the highest peak in the Picos de Europa National Park. Llanes and its beaches are a 40-minute drive away and Covadonga Lakes are 28 mi from Torrecerredo. Free private parking is available.
- I can’t say enough good things about this outstanding family run hotel. The rooms are clean, comfortable and nicely furnished. There’s a garden patio with a fabulous view that’s perfect for relaxing after a hike in the mountains. The food was exceptional. We hadn’t planned to eat there every evening but changed our mind after the first day. The vegetarian meals were excellent. What really sets this hotel apart is the people. The owners are warm and welcoming and go out of their way to help meet the needs of their guests. They know the area well and gave us detailed information about hiking trails. Their staff is friendly, helpful and respectful. The location is great for exploring the Picos de Europa. Our stay here was a highlight of our trip.
- The food was exceptional! It was plated (and tasted) like it was from a 5-star restaurant… but for $18 😉
Staff was friendly and very helpful.
We liked the location of the hotel in the outskirts of town (bordered by pastures), but less than a five minute walk from restaurants, bank, launderette, and food.
- Amazing spot with excellent view. Lovely garden and patio off bar/ lounge. Very nice meals and excellent breakfast. They made us a picnic for our hike. We will return
- Beautiful location, lovely views and excellent food. You are treated like family with excellent service and very helpful information. Pilar and Jim really go out of their way to please their guests. They are superb hosts. I would highly recommend staying here. I hope to return again.
Parador de Fuente Dé
Located in the foothills of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Parador de Fuente Dé has free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and easy access to the Fuente Dé cable car. It has a picturesque setting in the Liébana Valley.The homely rooms in the Parador Fuente Dé have large windows offering mountain views. They also have wooden floors, leather furnishings, heating and air conditioning.The hotel has large gardens with a children’s play area. It also has luggage storage and a lounge with newspapers.The Parador Fuente Dé’s restaurant serves characteristic Cantabrian dishes, such as Liébana stew and steak with Treviso sauce. It can also provide packed lunches.The cable car next door takes visitors to the Áliva viewing point.
Very large comfortable room with great Mountain View’s. Enclosed porch. Steps from the gondola to the top of the mountain.
Very good food. Plenty of free parking.
It is at the end of the road in a park that Michelin rates 3 stars. Th setting is dramatic to say the least.
- We had a nice quiet room with a balcony overlooking the horse pasture and mountains. Sitting on the balcony with a glass of wine watching the horses meander the meadow was a real highlight of our stay. It is a bit far from the cave paintings we were in the area to see, which we knew when we booked. But we didn’t realize how extremely narrow and winding the road north from Potes is. I’m still happy we stayed here, but I think the location is a better choice if you are planing to explore the National Park. The meals were good, especially the Hake and surprisingly the Tea Mousse. The staff were pleasant and attentive in an unobtrusive way.
- It’s the second time we stay here. It’s a very confortable and convenient hotel.
- The hotel and rooms are very clean, comfortable and elegantly stylish. The location is amazing, stunning scenery and very fresh mountain air. The food in the restaurant is good without being amazing, and I can understand those who are disappointed with it, as it’s not as distinctively flavored as most of the cuisine in the region. However, it is good quality, fresh and well prepared.
- If the management of Booking.com have not visited this Parador in the high mountains of the Picos de Europa, then you are missing so much in life. Fresh air, energetic walks, spectacular views and very friendly staff, comfortable accommodation and a local menu.
- Very large comfortable room with great Mountain View’s. Enclosed porch. Steps from the gondola to the top of the mountain.
Top Hotels In Camarmeña Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Camarmeña Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Camarmeña Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Camarmeña Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!