10 Best Hotels To Stay In Camargo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Camargo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Camargo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camargo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camargo Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Camargo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Camargo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Camargo Cantabria:
Posada el Tocinero
Posada el Tocinero is set in the quiet village of Camargo, just 3.1 mi from the coastal city of Santander. It offers free public parking.Bedrooms at the Tocinero are decorated with warm colors, and have parquet floors. They all have a bathroom, air conditioning and TV.The hotel is set in the Cantabrian region of Spain. The Cabárceno Nature Reserve is nearby. The area is ideal for outdoor activities.The beautiful Cantabrian coast is just a short drive away. It is famous for its lovely beaches and wonderful views.
- Hot bath, quiet, lovely dinner and close to the port.
- A superb location for a base for my motorcycle travels , daily rides in all directions I love exploring roads , and the local area had several , friendly bars .
- Always good, especially the lively atmosphere at Sunday lunch. Perfectly located for the Santander ferry
- Nice village location with on site free parking and only ten minutes drive to the commercial centre, airport and ferry terminal.
- Handy for ferry, quiet and good parking for motorcycles
Hotel Villa Maria
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Villa Maria is located in Revilla, within only 10 minutes’ drive of Santander’s center and airport. The hotel includes an à la carte restaurant.Featuring a balcony, each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath and hairdryer.The restaurant features a large terrace, so guests can enjoy their meals inside or outside. The property also offers a children’s playground.The 24 hours reception service is provided from the lobby or the cafeteria area.The Cabárceno Nature Reserve is only 3.1 mi from the property. Guests can also enjoy the beaches and coves on the Cantabrian coast within 10 minutes’ drive.
- Stop over after getting off ferry at night.Clean comfortable ensuite twin room with hotel car park outside .
- Very helpful staff, we asked for warm milk for the kids’ breakfast (which we had brought) and it wasn’t a problem!
- Not crowded, friendly, earthy and quiet location that is beautiful. Feels like a home in the countryside but walking distance to maliano. Great place for a retreat.
- The hotel was located within easy distance of the port and the room was clean and ready. Parking, in the open, was easy. It is situated in a suburban area with good footpaths which was good for our evening stroll.
- The food in the restaurant was very good, good choice & good value for money. The position of the hotel is excellent for the port of Santander. The staff were very nice
Posada Casa de Julia
Offering a terrace, a bar and a restaurant, Posada Casa de Julia inn is located in Parbayón, 9.9 mi from Santander. Parque de Cabárceno Natural Park is a 15-minute drive away.Rooms at Posada Casa de Julia offer mountain views and come with heating, a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided and there is free Wi-Fi throughout.Posada Casa de Julia Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine and you will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Macizo de Peña Cabarga Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away and Santillana del Mar is 17 mi from the property. A 15-minute drive will take you to Santander Airport.
- We stopped here on our first night of a cycling holiday as we got off the ferry. Quiet location & hotel but was extremely friendly, and comfortable.
- Un enclave natural y tranquilo ideal para descansar y moverte por sus alrededores
- Location is about 5-10 mins of car drive to Cabarcenos natural park. And about 20-30 mins away from Santander.
- Food simple but tasty. Warm welcome and great value
LOCALIZACION PARA IR AL PARQUE DE CABARCENO. TRANQUILIDAD DE LA ZONA Y NATURALEZA.
HOSPITALIDAD DE LA HSOPEDERIA.
Aparthotel Playas de Liencres
Located next to the protected Liencres Nature Reserve, this Aparthotel has an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Central Santander is just 7.5 mi away.The countryside in the Valle de Pielagos area is characterized by its beaches and cliffs. You can drive to the Cabárceno Nature Reserve in 15 minutes.The complex has 97 apartments, each sleeping up to four guests, and all with full hotel services. Guests can help themselves in the on-site buffet restaurant, which offers panoramic views.The outdoor pool with panoramic views is open from 15 May until 15 September.There is also a children’s playground and entertainment program, which is available from 18 April until 20 April and from 22 June to until 01 September.
- Lots of space in the room, good value for money, nice views
- It was better than what I was expecting, and great for kids; they loved the pool, the views from the room were great, rooms large if basic but have what you need
- The facilities for the children, specially swiming pool and places for they to play
- There are no vergeterian food options at the restaurant.
- They have a billiard pool and is quite nice to play with the children. The flat is comftable. The staff is very friendly
Set in a 5000 m2 estate, this charming and traditional hotel is located 1.9 mi from Santander. Set in an elegant building, it offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi, large gardens and a terrace.Antoyana’s heated rooms feature tiled or parquet floors, flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom. The communal lounge has sofas, a TV and board games and there is also a children’s playground.Breakfast is served in the cafeteria, and there is a restaurant located 200 feet away from the main building. There is also a drinks vending machine.There is a shopping center located 0.9 mi away and a bus stop with buses running to central Santander, the port and the city’s beaches 350 feet away. Soto de la Marina Beach is just 3.1 mi from Antoyana.Santander Airport and Port can be reached by car in 5 minutes and the Maritime Museum is 5 mi away. Santander Train Station is a 12-minute drive away.
- Electric needs up dating. The facilities need updating
- Very clean place and nice people; place economic like price- everything ok!
- Value for money was excellent.we stayed over one night while waiting for our ferry back to Ireland. Hotel is perfect for a short stay but I would not recommend for a long. Real ad it has no tea or coffee facilities or hairdryer or iron etc.however for th price this is to be expected. Really is a lovely hotel
- Great value for money, easy free parking and helpful friendly staff. Gave restaurant recommendations and info about visiting Santander. Also produced a fan on request as the room was a bit hot for us.
- Good breakfast, super clean rooms, lovely large family room at front of hotel overlooking garden, secure parking on site.
Located next to the main road, on the edge of Santander and 6.2 mi from its city center, this modern hotel provides simple and practical exterior facing rooms, equipped with private bathrooms, TVs, air conditioned, double-glazed windows and mini-bar.Just a short drive into the center of Santander, Hotel Camargo is the ideal base for exploring the capital of Cantabria, and its surrounding countryside and coastline villages such as Santillana del Mar, San Vicente de la Barquera o Comillas. Camargo is also only 5 minutes drive from top beaches such as El Sardinero, Liencres and Suances.Hotel Camargo also has a 24-hour reception.
- Hotel Camargo Is a great place. The staff made me feel at home, very friendly, very helpful. Very comfortable bed. The breakfast and coffee very good. It was very easy to go into Santander by train, the train stop a 10 minute walk away. There were a couple of very nice restaurants right next door, and a cool little bar. I would definitely stay here again!
- Nice rooms and the location for Santander is very good.
- Did not have breakfast but the coffee was good, Didn’t have any good there but there is a lovely restaurant opposite & the food was very good.
- Clean, budget hotel, restaurants in walking distance, parking.
- Ferry is only about 15 minutes away. Were able to park our motorhome off the road. The actual room was fine and more than adequate for overnight stay.
Hotel Costa San Juan De La Canal
This hotel is less than 2,300 feet from San Juan de la Canal Beach and a 15-minute drive from central Santander. It offers rooms with wooden beams, a private bathroom and a TV.Costa San Juan de la Canal’s restaurant has a charming porch and serves traditional Cantabrian food. There is also a café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day.The Altamira Caves, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are 30 minutes’ drive away. There are 7 beaches within 1.9 mi. You can drive to Santander Airport in around 15 minutes.
- Staff very accommodating and friendly. Great location to nice beach.
- The best part of the stay the room looks at the headland next to the beach. Private free car parking, excellent WiFi. Although old fashioned small bath tub for shower the water came in good force and plenty of hot water, I felt at home, the heating of the room is good as well. May be one could say the lights not good for reading. The bar and cafe downstairs is very good, lots of local people come here to eat, all in all very good and I will come here again.
- Excellent location (right next to the sea, but at the same time peaceful and quiet and also very picturesque), staff, breakfast (one of the best I have ever had in a hotel), clean, nice pubs and hotels close by which are open till late.
- The hotel staff is flexible, nice and supported when needed. The breakfests are good. You can feel a Spanish rural atmosphere, what we liked much. Location is good, on the way to the local beaches, which are close to. Wifi connection works fine.
- Clean and the staff were friendly. A cheap and cheerful place to stay. Nice food.
Hotel Boutique Albussanluis
Located in Muriedas, 4.3 mi from central Santander, Hotel Boutique Albussanluis offers individually decorated rooms with heating and free WiFi. It includes a restaurant and a snack bar.All rooms have a desk, and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a shared lounge with TV. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Maliaño Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the property, while the bus to Santander stops right in front of the hotel. Santander Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
- The receptionist was most helpful, the room was clean and comfortable
- The room and bathroom were clean. The staff were helpful. They stored my baggage for the rest of the day, after I had checked out, and called a taxi to take me to the airport.
- It’s nice place for one night, close to Santander. Staff very nice and helpful.
- It’s okay for one night if you need to catch a flight early in the morning. Owner is very kind and goes the extra mile with decoration.
- accessability for me, I’ve stayed there before, so I knew what to expect.
Hotel Nueva Plaza
Featuring free Wi-Fi, free buffet breakfast and air conditioning, Hotel Nueva Plaza is located a 10-minute walk from Maliaño Train Station, 1.6 mi from Santander Airport and 3.1 mi from the city center.Nueva Plaza’s rooms are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, mini bar and ironing facilities. Each has a private bathroom with bath tub including toiletries and a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional and seasonal Cantabrian food. Room service is also available.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in and around Santander. Santander Ferry Terminal is about 10 minutes’ drive away.The hotel offers a dry cleaning and laundry service.
- I chose this hotel after I completed Camino Primitivo because the location was very close to family members I wanted to visit who live in Maliano before coming home to America. Great location center to everything, shopping, restaurants , few steps to bus stop and trip to Santander center takes minutes. The hotel room was spotless and spacious, bed comfortable. And the complimentary breakfast was an amazing spread of pastry, breads,, cheese and tortilla,breakfast meats, fresh fruits,yogurt..cereals coffee and fresh juices and more. Of course I would stay again Everytime I visit my Spain relatives.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Good parking facilities. Good breakfast with a lot of different choices, for example Spanish tortilla 🙂
- The hotel is really close to the airport. The bathroom was nice and the bed was comfortable.
- Comfort and cleanliness of the rooms. Welcome and ease of check-in. Parking outside front door as street parking was difficult.
- Had a nice buffet breakfast. Was in a very safe neighborhood which was very easy to get to by bus from the bus station downtown. It is also close to the Santander airport. It cost 13 euros to get to the airport from the hotel.
Hotel Las Anclas
Hotel Las Anclas is located south of Santander Bay, just 1.9 mi from Santander Parayas Airport and near the S-10 Motorway. It offers 24-hour reception, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms at Hotel Las Anclas comes with heating, a mini-bar and a work desk. Amenities are provided in the private bathroom. Connected rooms are also available.Las Anclas is surrounded by the La Cantabrica Park. Santander is only 3.7 mi away and the Cabarceno Natural Park lies within 4.3 mi. A number of beaches and bays are found within 7.5 mi.
Nice small hotel in Santander surroundings . 9Km from city center so you need a car .
Clean rooms , ok for the price . Staff is nice , one gentleman in particular was very helpful .
- Really friendly and helpful staff and excellent breakfast, clean, tidy and good value.
- The staff were very helpful and accommodating, the rooms were clean and spacious. An ideal kicking off point for a cycling trip across Spain all at a very good price
- Short taxi ride to port the staff very very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble… even finding me a larger rubbish bin as i didnt want to leave pizza boxes and bottles all over the place
- We just wanted a place to sleep for the night as were landing in the area late at night and then knew we were moving off to another region early the next day. This hotel therefore suited our needs perfectly. We were surprised to discover when we arrived that breakfast was included in the price so we took them up on that offer in the morning. The rooms were large and comfy and the kids room had inter-leading door to ours. Staff were helpful. I would say very good value for money for what we needed.
- Nice small hotel in Santander surroundings . 9Km from city center so you need a car .
Top Hotels In Camargo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Camargo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Camargo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Camargo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!