10 Best Hotels To Stay In Calonge Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Calonge Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Calonge Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calonge Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calonge Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Calonge Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Calonge Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Calonge Catalonia:
Hotel Mas 1670
One of our top picks in Calonge.Built in 1670, this restored farmhouse offers an outdoor pool surrounded by gardens, and rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. Sant Antoni de Calonge Beach is a 5-minute drive away.Hotel Mas 1670 has original stone walls, brick ceilings and wooden beams. Each air-conditioned room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. The hotel also offers spacious suites.The hotel is located a 5-minute walk from Calonge’s Old Town and Castle. Guests have access to tennis courts located 1,650 feet away, at an extra cost. The fishing town of Palamós is 2.5 mi away.Staff at Mas 1670 can provide information about the Costa Brava region. They can also recommend hiking and cycling routes in the surrounding countryside.
Lovely place to stay. Beatrice, the host was wonderful, very helpful and accommodating. Had great recommendations for us of what to do around town.
The hotel itself is set in a beautifully restored farm house, which is very charming. The rooms are comfortable.
Breakfast was great.
The hotel is in a quiet residential area, easy to walk to Colange square. Need a car to get around otherwise.
This is a charming little bed and breakfast run lovingly by a family. It is a personal, intimate experience. Beatrice is a terrific hostess, she is very friendly, takes great care of her guests full of superb suggestions on where to go what to do.
The property is set in a quiet residential neighborhood within walking distance of Calonge high street. It’s renovated with great care to retain the old stone walls in colonial style with brick walls and lovely dark wood furniture. Food is wonderful, all locally sourced. The room is comfortable and the we slept very soundly.
- Location was great, hostess was fabulous, pointed us in all the right directions and made our weekend excursion one to remember. Great breakfast was included also. If we come back we’ll book here again!
- The breakfast was fabulous; well prepared, using local ingredients.
Private closed parking space, and ample parking outside the hotel
Beautiful, charming, and small masia away from the crowd and noise
Lovely country style breakfast
Good bathroom amenities
A few minutes drive to nearby towns and beaches
- Lovely place to stay. Beatrice, the host was wonderful, very helpful and accommodating. Had great recommendations for us of what to do around town.
Hotel Cap Roig by Brava Hoteles
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.Built into the rocks of the Platja D’Aro coast, Hotel Cap Roig by Brava Hoteles enjoys stunning sea views from the pool. It features the relaxing Sa La Mar Spa.All rooms at Cap Roig are elegantly decorated in neutral tones and most of them have views of the sea. They also feature a satellite TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a barbecue-buffet on the poolside terrace at lunch, with spectacular views over the Mediterranean Sea. There is also a buffet breakfast and restaurant for dinner.Hotel Cap Roig by Brava Hoteles is 19 mi away from Girona. It is a 15-minute drive from the charming fishing town of Palamós with many bars, restaurants and cafés.
- All the rest…room, the staff, the food, the hotel and its environment…
- Not the staff’s fault, but this is not a very convenient hotel for a disabled person. When we saw the problems, of access to the pool area, they refunded all but one night of our booking.
- really lovely stay, beautiful views very relaxing. but very poor selection of food for vegan or even vegetarian…breakfast was toast and jam and fruit….that was it.
- We liked everything. The hotel…the staff…the beach…the food…no bad comments at all!
Food was great.
Staff were helpful
Location and sea views were excellent
Mas Falet 1682
One of our top picks in Sant Antoni de Calonge.Offering extensive gardens and an outdoor pool, this restored 17th-century Catalan castle is just a 10-minute walk from Calonge Beach. Mas Falet 1682 features luxurious air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.Warm and cozy rooms at Mas Falet include a seating area and wooden floors. Each room has a mini-bar and a private bathroom with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Mas Falet 1682 has a 24-hour reception, where staff are happy to provide information about Calonge and the Costa Brava region.Free private parking is available on site.
- Outstanding service at check-in. The owner could not have been more friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable with a nice balcony. The breakfast was really special and served in a unique wine room.
- Excellent place for any kind of events. Friendly staff, excellent breakfast, cosy location.
The general ambience was delightful.
The staff were all friendly and very helpful and made us feel really at home.
- The best part is it’s not touristy and is not crowded, so perfect if you are with your family and looking for peaceful time . The staff is helpful.its just 10 mins walk to the beach , so location is great in that respect.
- Stunning location, super friendly and helpful staff, breakfast to die for and big & clean room. We spent 5 nights and had the best time ever. As a local you are always afraid of tourist traps but can confirm… you can’t go wrong with this. Can’t wait to come back!
One of our top picks in Sant Antoni de Calonge.This hotel enjoys a beautiful beachfront location on Palamós Bay and has a stunning outdoor pool where you can sit under the palms. Enjoy traditional cuisine in the smart restaurant overlooking the beach.The Rosamar’s bedrooms are delightfully decorated with traditional touches and all feature a private balcony, some of which have sea views. Each room has free Wi-Fi access.The Hotel Rosamar is set in Sant Antoni de Calonge on the picturesque Costa Brava. Browse the local shops, bars and restaurant near to the Rosamar for a taste of Spanish culture.Make the most of the direct access the Rosamar has onto the maritime parade. Stroll along the coast and enjoy Mediterranean views.
- The staff was great , location is good and the too.s are fair enough
- Beautiful hotel. Nice pool area. In front of the beach. Nice restaurant too.
- Large spacious two bedroom apartment, in a great location. Living room & bedroom furnishings were very comfortable. Good television & Wi-Fi reception, balcony for fresh air and tiny view of the bay was a nice feature. The fridge was well filled with an assortment of bread, jam, butter, meat, cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, milk, yogurt & fruit. A larger assortment than I would have expected in an apartment setting with a continental breakfast provided.
- Location was excellent! Beach, restaurants. Great.
- Cleanliness of room and hotel premises, staff spoke English, relaxing swimming pool, breakfast quality (although it could be served earlier instead of 08:30 am). Convenient to get to water park and other nearby towns from hotel. All in all, the positives far outweigh the negatives!
Park Hotel San Jorge & Spa
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.Overlooking the Costa Brava headland of Cap Roig, Park Hotel San Jorge & Spa offers direct access to Bella Dona and Cap Roig Coves. It features an outdoor pool, spa and a free WiFi throughout.The air-conditioned rooms at the Park Hotel San Jorge & Spa feature plenty of natural light. They all include a safe, LCD satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant serves gourmet Catalan cuisine, while the Mar Blau café serves drinks and snacks on its terrace overlooking the sea. The bars and restaurants of Platja d’Aro are just a 15-minute walk away.The spa is available for a surcharge and has a small hydromassage pool, sauna, Hammam, showers circuit and treatment rooms. It is necessary to book in advance to access the spa and its services.There is also an outdoor summer area.
- Stunning location, unbelievable breakfast spread, elegant property.
- Location was perfect. Very friendly staff. Exceptional breakfast. We loved everything
- The location on the cliffs overlooking Cap Roig. Spectacular! The breakfast buffet was very good.
- Staff was terrific. Beautiful seaside location near the crowded beaches but far enough away to have privacy at the facility. Spectacular views and seaside walking trails from the property.
- Very kind, attentive staff, comfortable hotel right on the cala. We lost an item st check out and they were also very helpful.
One of our top picks in Sant Antoni de Calonge.This family-run hotel is located in a beautiful, quiet corner of Palomos Bay on the Costa Brava, overlooking the clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea.Located right on sea front the Reimar features a terrace with panoramic views over the bay. The fine sandy beaches and tranquil shallow waters are ideal for families with children. You can also walk along the coastal path to find several secluded coves and more sandy beaches.You will also find a diving school and windsurfing club available on the beach.
- Elsa at the front desk was so incredibly nice! My partner had an emergency back home to go back to and Elsa made sure that I visited the best locations and even let me check in later. The location is perfect and parking is free. I truly enjoyed walking and running the Camí de Ronda, which starts right by the hotel and takes you along the most gorgeous platjas, coves, and just beautiful scenery. If I was to visit Costa Brava again, I’d stay here again.
- The apartment was recently renovated and is beautiful! They took advantage of the space and it has amazing views from most rooms. Beds were very comfortable, bathrooms were spacious and the living room/kitchen were great. Staff is amazing, especially Elsa! Location is perfect, right at the end of the beach and close to the walking path.
- The stay was absolutely pleasant! Lovely hosts, amazing rooms with modern furniture and all facilities, stunning views from huge windows. Beach is just there with a nice walking zone and a few steps to a playground. Big parking just there!
- Great location and a nice family run hotel. A very relaxed and friendly attitude from all the staff. The hotel has obviously been refurbished at some stage – and it’s been done very well, giving it a modern feel. Nice safe car parking at the rear.
- Great room really tasty food great staff can’t fault the place
One of our top picks in Palamós.The historic Hotel Trias is in front of Palamós Beach, a 3-minute walk from the town’s fishing harbor. It offers free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool with wonderful Costa Brava views.Each room at the Trias Hotel is bright and spacious, with elegant design and wooden floors.The hotel’s stylish restaurant serves creative Mediterranean cuisine. Its Ruark bar has an outdoor terrace, open from June until September.Just 5 minutes from Hotel Trias, Palamós Marina offers water sports and boat trips. The beautiful Medieval villages of Pals and Peratallada are within a 30-minute drive, and Girona Airport is around 25 mi away.
- Great, included breakfast. Excellent location. Friendly staff. Spacious room.
- Beds were great ,food was very good breakfast ,Lunch ,and dinner in the evening ,Front desk staff went beyond their call of duty ,could not say enough about the staff in general ,
- Friendly staff. Great location. The €18 pp all inclusive dinner special including wine was great value, served in a formal setting with old fashioned waiters in tuxedos. We got one of the limited reserved parking spaces in the small garage at the rear of the property which was a real plus.
Breakfast was varied and delicious but we ate lukewarm scrambled eggs and bacon from buffett for 3 days before we saw other people use a microwave to heat the food.
This was not prominent for all to see.
- Wonderful remodeled hotel, excellent location walking distance to old town and port. Great sea views and friendly staff.
RVHotels Ses Arrels
Surrounded by the forests and vineyards of Baix Empordà, this restored 14th-century country house is located in Vall-Llobrega. It offers an outdoor pool and smart rooms with a plasma TV.The air-conditioned rooms at RVHotels Ses Arrels are located either in the house or in the modern extension. All have stylish décor and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.RVHotels Ses Arrels serves a daily buffet breakfast made with fresh produce. There is a TV lounge and a reading room, both with original stone walls and attractive décor.You can drive to the beaches of the Costa Brava in under 10 minutes from RVHotels Ses Arrels. The charming town of Begur is 25 minutes’ drive away.
- This property is absolutely gorgeous! It is about a 15-20 minute drive from beaches and small town centres. The hotel itself has a very unique exterior (medieval-looking), but is surprisingly modern indoors. We were upgraded to a nicer room (free of charge) and the staff was extremely helpful. We would absolutely stay here again!
- Really nice interior; when a better room is available, you’ll receive it instead of one you paid for
- Just staff. All of them are doing a good job. Ses Arrels Hotel should pay more money to them. As i saw some of them were multitasking for example: hotel receptionist doing breakfasts?! thats not good at all for them and for the hotel…
- Beautiful stone building. Medieval from the outside, 21st century inside. Very nice staff, good English. Very large room and bathroom with a bath. Excellent terrace for night drinks and morning coffees. Nice pool.
- The atmosphere , the excellent breakfast, you get as many coffee drinks you wish.
Hotel Spa La Terrassa
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.Located 3 minutes’ walk from Platja d’Aro Beach, Hotel Spa La Terrassa offers a spa zone (extra cost), free gym and outdoor pool. The modern, air-conditioned rooms include free WiFi, satellite TV and a safe.Hotel Spa La Terrassa is located on one of the resort’s main streets, surrounded by shops. Platja d’Aro Pitch & Putt Golf Course and Aquadiver Water Park are both just a 15-minute walk away.The spa zone (extra cost) includes an indoor swimming pool, Finnish sauna and steam room. There is also a hot tub and ice fountain.Please note that the restaurant is open from June to September.
- Very comfortable and quiet room. Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff.
- The staff is really nice and helpful. They are the best asset of the hotel
- Everything about this hotel was First Class. The location, cleanliness and staff were superb. Definitely will come back.
- Location. Facilities. Secure parking. Staff that wanted to help. It felt right on all levels. Even stored luggage on check out so we could do some shopping and get lunch without extra charges
- Nice^ clean big room, as we had jacuzzi the stay was with a special character )) Friendly staff, good breakfast, perfect location, nice lounge places downstairs with cozy sofas. It was one of those rare cases when we didn’t have to ask for another room or complain. The holiday went great.
Aparthotel Comtat Sant Jordi
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.Aparthotel Comtat Sant Jordi offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a supermarket and restaurant. It is just 500 feet from Bella Dona Beach and 0.6 mi from central Platja d’Aro.Each air-conditioned apartment at Comtat Sant Jordi has a terrace, satellite TV and a sofa bed. Kitchenettes include an oven, hob and fridge, and safes can be rented on request.The aparthotel is surrounded by the lovely scenery of the Costa Brava, including pine trees, cliffs and small bays. The historic city of Girona is less than 19 mi away.The restaurant serves buffet meals for breakfast and dinner. À la carte options are available for lunch, and you can also enjoy a snack on the poolside terrace.The complex offers a children’s play area and summer activities. The evening entertainment program includes music and live shows.
- great value and friendly, helpful staff… all very convenient, thank you
- la piscine, la situation, la gentillesse du personnel
- Not good and not bad. Great beach nearby, big pool at the property.
- We stayed in one of the newly renovated apartments and it nearly had everything we wanted. Really well laid out and very clean and tidy. The pool area was wonderful and again very clean and tidy. Great location for exploring the area, just a short walk to the beach.
- Liked the view from the room and that it was close to the beach. Also the pool was clean and staff was nice.
Top Hotels In Calonge Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Calonge Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Calonge Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Calonge Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!