10 Best Hotels To Stay In Callie Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Callie Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Callie Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Callie Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Callie Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Callie Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Callie Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Callie Tennessee:
Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin Berry Farms, Tn
Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin Berry Farms, Tn is located in Franklin, just 21 miles from Nashville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Murfreesboro is 25 miles from Hampton Inn Franklin Berry Farms, and Mount Juliet is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Love the big rooms. Very comfy bed. Sweet staff. Also a great breakfast and the lady who worked the breakfast area was so sweet and went out of her way.
- Huge room and bathroom. Comfortable bed and delicious breakfast with many selections. The cheese omelets are exceptional. The staff was very friendly and kind.
- Friendly staff, great location for us, brand new, tastefully decorated and spacious. Great breakfast selection each day. Easy access from the interstate.
Excellent and friendly service.
Breakfast staff were exceptional.
- Water was nice and hot for shower!! Everything was very clean and tidy. I will be staying there again soon!!
Holiday Inn Express – Nashville South – Spring Hill
Holiday Inn Express – Nashville South – Spring Hill is located in Spring Hill, just 28 miles from Nashville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Franklin is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Express – Nashville South – Spring Hill, and Murfreesboro is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Americas Best Value Inn Franklin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Americas Best Value Inn Franklin offers accommodations in Franklin. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nashville is 18 miles from Americas Best Value Inn Franklin, and Murfreesboro is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The bed was perfect, quite & very spacious rooms. We did not eat the continental breakfast because we had other plans.
- Outstanding service!!!! Receptionist, Ms. Yvette was very friendly, professional, and accomodatimg to my needs during my recent stay. All the staff were very helpful and friendly! Ms. Uma was wonderful making sure my room was clean and that I had enough clean linen… When I needed to extend my stay, staff and managemgent were excellent accomdating me.. that was so nice and very much appreciated. The bed was comfortable, the room clean, hotel was quiet. I was very pleased with my stay. Hotel is close to the interstate and most resturants, grocery stores in area. Has refrigrator and microwave in room to heat up meals or store leftovers. Tv/cable had variety of channels to choose from.
- Very comfortable recliner and very good accommodation for the handicapped in the way of grab bars in the bathroom.
- Was easy to book online and easy check in process. Desk receptionist was nice.
- Great value, close to Nashville and Murphresborro, plenty of places to grab a bite close by.
Ramada Franklin/Cool Springs
One of our top picks in Franklin.This Franklin, Tennessee hotel is located off Interstate 65 and 22 minutes from Nashville. It features free Wi-Fi and cable TV in all rooms.Guest rooms at the Ramada Inn & Suites Franklin contain a coffee maker. Other amenities include ironing facilities and a hairdryer.An outdoor pool is available at the Franklin Ramada Inn & Suites. Laundry facilities and a business center are on site.Grand Ole Opry is 26 miles from the Ramada Franklin. Historic downtown Franklin is 3 miles away.
- I was able to check in early. I left before breakfast and was able too still partake.
- Very comfortable and the staff very friendly. Nice bed and pillows.
- Not much. Room smelled, business center wasn’t a business center.
- Breakfast and staff were great. Cleanliness and condition of room was nice.
The bed was perfect for us. Firm! And perfect location for everything we wanted to see and do!
I like the new rug ! Very pretty colors!
GREAT PRICE !!
Days Inn Franklin
In central Tennessee, this hotel is 20 miles from Nashville. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an outdoor pool and a hot tub.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in every room at Days Inn Franklin. They come with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-maker.The front desk at the Franklin Days Inn is open 24 hours a day and offers fax and copy services. Guests can get a snack or a drink from the on-site vending machines. CoolSprings Galleria is 5 miles from the motel. Carnton Plantation is a 15-minute drive away.
- I need a quick cheap place to stay for one night on a road trip, and it was clean and comfortable. The gentleman at check in was very friendly and even changed my room to a non smoking once I saw I accidently hit smoking while making the reservation.
- Tim was very nice and helpful. Left my luggage there and via phone calls, we’ve figured stuff out.
- the bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on for a hotel. The room was clean, ground floor with parking right at the door, easy to access. Check in/check out was very good. Breakfast was good, eggs scrambled just right.
- Rooms were big and roomy. Our pillows were really comfy.
- Clean room, comfortable bed, quiet premises. Female desk clerk was very nice and helpful. Help desk receptionist, Mr. Tim was very helpful and accommodating.
Best Western Franklin
One of our best sellers in Franklin! Fort Granger is 6 miles from this hotel in Franklin, Tennessee. The hotel features an outdoor pool and a gym and guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The rooms at the Best Western Franklin include coffee facilities. Basic amenities such as ironing facilities are available in each room. Microwaves and refrigerators are available upon request.The Franklin Best Western has barbecue facilities and a children’s playground. Laundry facilities are available for added convenience.The Carter House is 6 miles from the hotel. Historic downtown Franklin is also 6 miles from this Best Western.
- I loved that the room was very clean. The employees were nice. It was close to the hospital where my nephew was being born. I enjoyed my stay. Felt very safe there.
- Customer service was great, beds comfy, rooms clean, plenty of places around to eat and shop, and close to the interstate!
- We liked almost everything about this place. It has been nicely renovated!
- Staff are friendly and helpful. Room was clean and up to date. Excellent breakfast!!
- Very clean. Recently renovated. Good reading lights.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin
One of our best sellers in Franklin! In historic Franklin, Tennessee, this hotel is directly off Interstate 65, 20 miles from Nashville. Facilities include an indoor pool, hot tub, and a daily continental breakfast.A flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi are featured in every guest room. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin has a coffee machine in every room. Deluxe rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.Guests can use the on-site laundry facilities at the Nashville La Quinta. This pet-friendly hotel has free parking and air conditioning.The Williamson Expo Park is 5 miles from the La Quinta. Shopping at the Cool Springs Galleria is a 10-minute drive away.
- The bed was very comfortable. The pool and hot tub were great!
- There was one desk clerk that was very pleasant and tried to be helpful. I can’t say the same for the other desk clerk.
- Clean rooms. Comfy bed. Friendly staff. Close to interstate.
- No unhappy surprises for our first stay at a La Quinta.
- The guest service agent who greeted me/checked me in, went above and beyond her role there to accommodate me and make me feel comfortable. She was friendly and lifted my spirits.
Comfort Inn Franklin
Located off of Interstate 65, this Tennessee hotel features a daily hot breakfast and free property-wide Wi-Fi. Guests can also enjoy an indoor saltwater pool. The Nissan Plants is 3 miles away.A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV is featured in all rooms at this Franklin Baymont Inn and Suites. A microwave and small refrigerator are provided as well.Guests can burn a few calories in the fitness center or check email in the business center. A laundromat and dry cleaning service are available at Baymont Inn and Suites Franklin as well.Historical Central Franklin is 3 miles away. An 18-building complex 4 miles away called the Factory at Franklin features clothing, dining, music, and art.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful! Continental breakfast was good and breakfast facility was nice and clean. Loved the fresh lemon water and available coffee in the lobby. The water pressure was awesome!
- The staff was very nice and the room was perfect for our needs!
- The breakfast was excellent. The staff was quite helpful
Nice staff and owner!
Really great quiet swimming pool.
- The breakfast was great and the staff was very friendly. I also liked the complimentary snacks. The price for the hotel was great for a weekend day also!
Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin
One of our best sellers in Franklin! Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin is located in Franklin, 18 miles from Nashville and 25 miles from Murfreesboro.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Juliet is 26 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Franklin, and Brentwood is 9 miles away. Nashville International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
Bed was comfortable. . . Had a nice breakfast.
Liked all the updates on our stay booking.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was great and convenient. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.
- The staff was very friendly! The breakfast was pretty good.
- The bed was wonderful!!!!! The room was nice and very clean….
- Remodeling in progress. Nice so far, breakfast is great. Hot eggs and sausage, waffles, fruit oatmeal, mini muffins and danish, cereal etc. a lot of options.
- Bed was comfortable. . . Had a nice breakfast.
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
One of our top picks in Franklin – and a guest favorite.
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin offers accommodations in Franklin. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nashville is 16 miles from Drury Plaza Franklin, and Murfreesboro is 25 miles from the property. Nashville International Airport is 16 miles away.
- I loved the lobby area. Meeting with friend out in the front was convenient and very comfortable.
- They offered an evening snack/meal and the breakfast was wonderful!
- Free breakfast and dinner. Seating area is big enough. Nice pool.
- Very quite, nice, clean room! I was very impressed with the kickback time in the evenings where I saw the managers even cleaning off tables! That normally does not happen!
- We stop here each year on our way south. Always enjoyable.
Top Hotels In Callie Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Callie Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Callie Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Callie Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!