10 Best Hotels To Stay In Calle Larga Panama Oeste – Top Hotel Reviews
Calle Larga Panama Oeste is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Calle Larga Panama Oeste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calle Larga Panama Oeste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calle Larga Panama Oeste. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Calle Larga Panama Oeste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Calle Larga Panama Oeste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Calle Larga Panama Oeste:
Panama Surfing Academy and Hotel Rio Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Panama Surfing Academy and Hotel Rio Mar is located in San Carlos. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Playa Blanca is 15 miles from Panama Surfing Academy and Hotel Rio Mar, and Penonomé is 27 miles away.
- Very close to the beach and relaxed garden with hammocks and round swimming pool. Good if you have a car, (but far to walk to next town.) Recommend to visit El Valle in the mountains (50min with bus). Friendly staff.
- Pool was nice. No frills hotel with no TV in the room. Small but clean. Seemed very safe. Beach was very nice. Better than the others I went to in Panama. I might go back just for the beach alone.
- the staff is super nice and helpful, they have a nice pool, surfspot is just right around the corner
I really have a god time in Psa Rio Mar.
I went to learn surfing and i have to say that Federico is the best teacher and a super patient guy.
The rooms are clean and comfortables and the food…. the food made by Ifer with a lot of love was really really nice and healthy.
And the beach was beautiful
I really enjoyed and for sure i will come back soon.
- La playa es muy bonita, los alrededores y hay varias actividades para realizar, la rampa en u está buenísima.
San Carlos Beach Inn
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring apartments and hotel rooms with a 3rd story ocean and mountain view mirador with BBQ area.Continental breakfast included and free WiFi on site and children as well as a pet friendly place.
Some rooms with balcony or patio. All rooms have AC. Deluxe rooms offer cable TV and refridge. Apartments with complete kitchens.Located at the end of the park in San Carlos a short walk to river and beach.
Golf and surfing within 5 minutes as well as markets and restaurants on park.10 kms to Coronado and 14.9 miles from Playa Blanca and 24.9 miles to El Valle.
- The owner is a real nice host. Had a good breakfast at maybe the only “rooftop” of San Carlos. It’s a real nice place to wake up.
- A lovely little apartments above the town square with balcony to sit in cool evening and watch the local life. Quiet at night and fan or a/c to cool down. Lovely rooftop terrace for meals and relaxing with bbq to use. Close to shops and beautiful beach. Hosts were very helpful and always someone to speak English
Internet only worked if you are standing in just the right spot
I paid through booking.com however I had to pay again when I was there
This place is a nice little hotel close to the beach.
The breakfast was very good.
The staff tried to help us with all our requests and were very friendly!
Simple room but very nice bathroom & clean + friendly & helpful staff!
Great rooftop chill out area 🙂
Bay View Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Bay View Hotel is located in San Carlos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Playa Blanca is 16 miles from Bay View Hotel, and Penonomé is 28 miles from the property.
- Great location looking out across the sea – we ate our dinner with the full moon rising and reflecting the rippling waves of the ocean. The staff were very friendly.
- Pool & gardens were very nice & the location on the ocean was perfect.
- We had a fantastic room . It was small and basic, but it had a patio over the beach and when the tide was high we were right over the sea. It was amazing. Lovely to sit out there in the afternoon and evenings. The hotel is right on the beach, perfect for walks on the sand and swimming. It also has a lovely pool and gardens.
Beautiful location, right at the ocean. Gorgeous sunrise!
decent food for a very reasonable price
Lovely, friend staff
- The roommwas clean, and checked in early. The hotel is really beach front, water splashes on restaurant walls. Hot water, cable tv and A/A.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Manglar Lodge offers accommodations in San Carlos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Playa Blanca is 16 miles from Manglar Lodge, and Penonomé is 28 miles away.
- A great spot close to the water with a good restaurant and bar.
- Great selection of craft beers, well balanced menu with something for everyone. Very welcoming staff and owners. Great character to the lodge and lovely gardens and setting
- I liked a lot the beach next the hotel, it was really beautiful, ideal for total rest. The food was really great, excellent plates at good prices. Ivan and Made, the administrators, are really kind and great persons to meet. I tottaly recomend it.
- Out of the way location. Short stroll to the beach. Quiet. Restaurant had delicious food. Good towels. A/C in rooms worked well.
- The worst place we stayed during our 3week trip to Panama. Guests are not the owner’s priority. Way overpriced for what you get.
Bellamar Beach Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in San Carlos, 16 miles from Playa Blanca, Bellamar Beach Inn features a barbecue and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Penonomé is 28 miles from Bellamar Beach Inn, and Playa Coronado is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Evenia Coronado offers accommodations in Playa Coronado, just 21 miles from Playa Blanca. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taboga is 31 miles from Evenia Coronado, and Penonomé is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Unexpensive, comfortable and relaxing. The staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast was great, even gave us extra coffee at no additional charge. We both love coffee so this was a big plus for us. Pool was also a great addition.
Very accomodating staff
Freshly made breakfast like a B&B
Access to shopping and restaurants
We only stayed 4 nights, we had booked more, but Booking.com had pre paid 4
nights. With no phone to cancel the owner
wound not give us a refund. And we had no other way to cancel. Now will Booking.com give us our money back on the nights we didn’t stay ?
- Nice pool, good bed, casino is near, supermarket and restaurants are near too. Easy check in and easy check out.
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. I speak poor Spanish but they were very tolerant. Lots of smiles. Checkin and checkout very smooth using booking.com. Everything was in their system at checkin and all that was needed was ID. Pool area was relaxing. Room was very clean. A/C was great and only took a couple minutes to cool the room. No problems with water even tho most of area is on temporary restrictions due to severe drought. Conveniently located. Will definitely refer this place to my friends. Some reviewers have complained of noise and casino. I did not have that experience. In fact, my room was quiet.
Express Inn Coronado & Camping
Express Inn Coronado & Camping is located in Playa Coronado, 22 miles from Playa Blanca and 30 miles from Taboga. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Penonomé is 31 miles from Express Inn Coronado & Camping, and Ancón is 29 miles away. Tocumen International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
The was a very clean hotel and the rooms were very spacious. The staff were all very friendly and helpful despite the fact we couldn’t speak a word of Spanish.
We didn’t realise it also came with an included breakfast which was a nice little perk.
We had a very late night flight out of Panama City and the Manager was extremely helpful in letting us has a later check out so we were stranded all day.
The pool area is nice and big, perfect for children and families also and kept very clean by the managers.
Overall a great, simple and comfortable place to stay!
- Pool was great. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. Location was good. Couple miles from great beaches.
- friendly staff, good restaurant and snack bar, nice pool, confortable enought!
- Convenient, for either Coronado or Gorgona, located right on Panamerican highway. Nice pool. Breakfast offered. Internet worked. AC worked.
- Nice pool. Their restaurant served very tasty food. Nothing fancy, just delicious.
- The was a very clean hotel and the rooms were very spacious. The staff were all very friendly and helpful despite the fact we couldn’t speak a word of Spanish.
Casa Guardia Panama
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Casa Guardia Panama offers accommodations in Playa Blanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Penonomé is 19 miles from Casa Guardia Panama, and Playa Coronado is 20 miles from the property.
- Very cosy and quiet place, swimming pool and sea acces from the hotel ( across the street). Pool and badmington table.
- The owners and staff went out of their way to make us happy, very friendly and interesting folks. Charming place, lots of character. Do have dinner there, you will not be disappointed.
- Owners are extremly friendly. They make us feel like home. Meals are offers by the chef and it is very good at a good price.
- Beautiful gardens, perfect location, wonderful stagg
- Wonderful property, right on the beach. The owners are special people.
Crater Valley Boutique Hotel
Located in Valle de Anton in the region of Cocle, 18 miles from Playa Blanca, Crater Valley Boutique Hotel features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Penonomé is 18 miles from Crater Valley Boutique Hotel, and Playa Coronado is 17 miles from the property.
- The property is beautifully landscaped and gardens are lovely. The location is also very good. Very peaceful and calm atmosphere – wonderful for a getaway to be one with nature.
The manager herself was fabulous! She helped us a lot and we felt very welcome
Loved the eco feel but at the same time it was immaculate and clean. Unfortunately the weather was not on our side so we did not get to enjoy the gardens or pool as much as I would have wanted
Great location – close to the “town”
Very quiet (although when other guests spoke you could hear them clearly)
Lovely gardens around the property
Nice pool (but it is showing its age with some missing tiles etc)
They had fresh drinking water in the room and out in the lounge area
- The hotel was beautiful. Room where clean the property was well maintained
There are no signs on the roads… Hard to locate property.
They could not figure the jubilado discount. I waited more than one hour, and left. I HAVE NOT PAID THEM YET!
Naturaleza Mar y Rio
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Naturaleza Mar y Rio offers accommodations in Playa Blanca. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Penonomé is 19 miles from Naturaleza Mar y Rio, and Playa Coronado is 20 miles from the property.
- Location is great, a bit secluded from the big resorts but close to everything. Owner (Viqui) is the best, very nice and excellent host! Can recommend it for anyone staying or stopping in the area!
- Fantastico un lugar realmente rodeado de naturaleza. Me gusto mucho todos los arboles que tienen en el jardin. Un lugar perfecto para descansar.
- El lugar, muy tranquilo y en medio de la naturaleza, la paya queda a pocos minutos caminando, el río justo al lado. Los dueños te hacen sentir como en tu casa, muy amables y disponibles. Tiendas y restaurantes cerca, posibilidad de utilizar la cocina.
- Me gusto mucho la Playa porque super cerca a unos metros caminando y hay lugares para Comer.
- Die Unterkunft war okay. Die Besitzern war sehr freundlich
Top Hotels In Calle Larga Panama Oeste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Calle Larga Panama Oeste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Calle Larga Panama Oeste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Calle Larga Panama Oeste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!