10 Best Hotels To Stay In Caleta De Velez Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Caleta De Velez Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caleta De Velez Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caleta De Velez Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caleta De Velez Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caleta De Velez Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caleta De Velez Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Caleta De Velez Andalucía:
One of our top picks in Torre del Mar.Las Américas is located right next to the beach in Torre del Mar, on the Costa del Sol. It offers air-conditioned rooms, some with views of the sea.All of the rooms in Las Américas have a balcony, air conditioning and heating, TV and private modern bathroom. They are simply yet charmingly decorated.Guests can use the restaurant at Hotel Torremar, 150 feet from Las Américas, which offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, including a range of local and international dishes.The hotel also rents cars, organizes excursions and can provide tourist information.The hotel is close to shops and restaurants, as well as bus and tram stops. The A-7 coastal motorway is about 0.6 mi away, while the large town of Vélez-Málaga is about 3.1 mi away.
- Newly redecorated and very clean. Lovely comfy new double bed and WiFi very good. Location excellent
- This building is right on the beach with some room looking out to sea. It is served with check in at the up scale Hotel Torre del Mar but that location is 2 blocks in from beach. Private entry to Los Americas. Parking with 2 blocks or less for 1 € for all day.
- Perfect, nice staff, perfect view, nearby the beach. No fridge, but everything is new. Enjoyed our stay.
- Loved the room and location. Beds very comfortable. No fault whatsoever, it is the second time I have stayed and will do again.
- Location was excellent. Room was very clean, cleaner came every day. Staff were very helpful and provided a fridge when requested.
This hotel is located in the historical center of Axarquia, just 1.2 mi from Torre del Mar Beach, Baviera Golf Course and Caleta de Vélez Marina.The Hotel Dila’s modern rooms include wooden floors, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and air conditioning. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Dila has a sauna and hot tub where you can relax. Staff at the 24-hour reception can help booking restaurants, guided tours and other events.Hotel Dila is located only a few feet from the town council building and the Palace of the Marquis of Beniel. This is the ideal place from which to discover every corner of this cultural city, with its monuments dating from the 13th and 16th centuries.
- A lovely little hotel right in the town, we got the bus from Malaga & it stopped 2min walk from the hotel, the Spainish owner who greeted us was very friendly and the room was really airy & clean, we hope to stay longer next time.
- Good location, very central. Just not a very lively town but hotel Dila is not to blame for that. A fridge in the room!
- Everything was great, very clean and modern, great value for money, great staff.
- well located within the town. A locals cafe restaurant is directly opposite for a meal if required (menu del dia 8 Euros) and also does breakfasts.
- Situación, facilidad para aparcar cerca, tranquilidad e instalaciones para el precio que tenía
The Mainake Hotel is located 500 feet from the beach in the quiet resort of Torre del Mar between Málaga and Nerja. It has a seasonal swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms has satellite TV, air conditioning, private bathroom and balcony.The hotel has a terrace with loungers, where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.
It was a very laid back setting especiallly for a solo traveller and a woman.
My room had a terrace with partial sea view and it was very comfortable.
The breakfast buffet was excellent and the service was good.
The desk staff were very helpful-
The small swimming pool was on the roof with ample seating and not crowded. It is a short walk to the beach where there is a very good Chiringuito with chaise lounges and umbrellas and kitchen open all day. There is no shortage of restaurants in the area.
Enclosed parking was availabe at 9€ a day.
- Very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful !
- The third time we’ve stayed here. Lovely hotel, minutes walk from the beach and a large selection of restaurants and bars. Nice rooftop pool.
- Quiet location, convenient car parking, good price
- This was my second time that I stay at the Hotel and when in Torre del Mar it’s the Hotel I prefer. Very friendly and supportive Staff. Location is great and the pool on the Rooftop is wonderful
- It was a very laid back setting especiallly for a solo traveller and a woman.
One of our top picks in Torre del Mar.Hotel Torremar is centrally located, just 150 feet from Torre del Mar Beach. It offers a sun terrace with hot tubs, loungers and spectacular sea views.Each bright, air-conditioned room at the Torremar has a balcony, TV, and free WiFi. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers regional and international cuisine, while the café serves sandwiches and salads. You can enjoy drinks and chill-out music on the terrace.During the summer months, the restaurant also offers a show-cooking. Soft drinks and beers are included at lunch time.The hotel’s 24-hour reception can arrange car hire, excursions and activities in the surrounding area. Malaga is 23 mi from the property, while its airport is 31 mi away.
- terras roof with yacuzzi, friendly staff, breakfast oke.
- The hotel is conveniently located in the center of the small town. There are a lot of restaurant options, bars, supermarkets and shops all around the hotel. If you arrive by car you can park in the hotels park garage (a bit narrow). Be aware that there is no parking space on the streets as you are technically only allowed to drive on the street to the hotel for check in or check out. The hotel is not directly on the beach but it’s just a 2 min. walk and you can rent beach chairs for a few euros a day. Very comfortable spacious room with comfortable beds and good sized bathroom. All the stuff was super friendly.
- Location, room ok, breakfast included in the price.
- I booked 10 rooms for 20 ex military coming from England to play golf. I did not hear one complaint from them for their week long stay. Many thanks for taking care of them ..
- Nice room, comfortable bed. Great location close to beach and restaurants. Friendly staff. Very clean. Food was good.
The Hotel Avenida is located on the main street of Vélez-Málaga, Andalusia. The large, air-conditioned rooms all have a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.The beaches of Torre del Mar are just 10 minutes’ drive away, while the A-7 motorway is less than 1.2 mi away.All of the rooms in the Avenida Hotel have private bathrooms, a safe and mini-bar. All rooms can be reached by elevator.The attractive and spacious bar-café offers breakfast. The Avenida has 24-hour reception and luggage storage.
- l locked myself out of my room the staff were very helpful and understanding and sorted the problem in a very short time
- Very large, comfortable room, beds good, nice shower.
- Location was perfect for what I needed to do. Hotel facility is basic. Close to town
- Was just a stop over but was large room and had aircon
- El trato de los trabajadores del Hotel, excelente.
Hotel Miraya Beach
One of our top picks in Torre del Mar.Hotel Miraya Beach is located in Torre del Mar seafront and features a terrace. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. Guests can have a drink at the bar.At the hotel, each room has a desk. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bath and selected rooms also feature a balcony. The rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel Miraya Beach.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are always on hand to help at the 24-hour front desk.Málaga is 19 mi from the accommodations, while Torremolinos is 24 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 22 mi away.
- fantastic location just opposite the beach, staff very friendly and helpful, room very spacious and beautiful view from the balcony
- Great location, we opted to pay extra for a sea view and a balcony and gives s great view. Basic but good room with all you need except as is usual in Spain no kettle/ team and coffee in room, yes you can buy them from downstairs as we did but better to be in room and doesn’t cost here’ll much. Tv had bbc world news and there was a room safe as well as extra pillows.
Staff great. Friendly, attentive, efficient, helpful and fun. I had lots of interaction with Marie Carmen and she is superb
Shower very good
Very nice hotel. well situated. Across from beach and yet next to town.Quiet enough but not too quiet nor too noisy.
Easy access to other places.
Manned 24 hours.
- Loved the location big balcony over the promenade yes could hear the waves in bed did have the best room lucky ……really clean and comfortable would change nothing
- Friendly staff – rooms clean and good view of beach . Great breakfast and good coffee.
BQ Andalucia Beach Hotel
Offering rooms with balconies and sea views, BQ Andalucia Beach is set on Paseo de Maritimo Promenade, 150 feet from Torre del Mar’s Poniente Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool and small spa.The BQ Andalucia offers simple décor with tiled floors and wooden furnishings. Each room has a flat-screen TV and a fridge. WiFi is available for an additional charge.The Andalucia Beach’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian dishes. There is also a café-bar and a rooftop terrace bar.The hotel spa has a hot tub and Turkish bath. Massages are also available.A courtesy changing room with showers is available for guests after check-out.Torre del Mar’s El Copo District is 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel, and has a range of shops, bars and restaurants. The hotel has easy access to a long stretch of beach, which leads on to Caleta de Vélez Marina, 1.2 mi away.
- Very Professional & Very Helpful even providing an Umberla & Clear advise….Feels really nice ….Keep it up..
Great location, short walk to the beach.
Comfortable room with balcony and sea view. Good choice of breakfast.
- Great staff, helpful and efficient.Dinner was not as good as the breakfast.The food looked and tasted more like cafeteria food and was a little too salty for my taste. There are so many restaurants that serve much better tasting food nearby for (15 EUROS) the same amount of money. I would go back again because of the staff and location!
- Clean and functional with everything you might need for a brief stop. The beach and promenade are just a short walk away. Front desk staff are pleasant and helpful. (Try La Brasserie for a meal. We weren’t thrilled with the receptionist’s recommendations and were happy we found this warm and welcoming little place with excellent food and a good selection of beers.)
- Good breakfasts, beach just across the road and lifts came quickly
Villa al Alba
Located in the countryside outside Torre del Mar, the charming Villa al Alba offers charming rooms and lovely views of the Axarquía hills. It features an outdoor swimming pool set in attractive gardens.Each bright, spacious room at Villa al Alba has simple, modern décor. There is air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.Guests can relax on the Alba’s poolside terrace. There are also barbecue facilities on site.The center of Torre del Mar and the nearest beaches are approximately 1.9 mi away. The nearest golf club is just 15 minutes’ drive away.Vélez-Málaga is 3.1 mi away, while Málaga can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Mercedes & Victor were lovely hosts, their hotel (& home) is exquisitely beautiful, squeaky clean, and has wonderful views. It is a good walk down a steep hill to the town, but not too far. A taxi or car back up is a very good idea. Breakfast is continental, and is very nice with fresh coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. We would highly recommend, and will go again.
- Very helpful, quick at responding to queries prior to travel
The turtles!!! Haha
The house and garden is really beautiful. 15 minutes by car to the dog beach which is really big and superb. There is a restaurant called chicki beach which is really good !!
Breakfast has everything what’s necessary.
Cool view ! You can see the sunset from balcony
- It was clean and had a lovely pool.The room was a good size.
- Everything!! We had a glorious sea view terrace to enjoy. The breakfast was lovely and our room was lovely and cleaned on a daily basis. The villa itself is a beautiful building and has a lovely pool to enjoy.
SR Hotel Santa Rosa
Situated in the pretty seaside town of Torrox, this hotel has fantastic views of the Mediterranean. You can sunbathe in the private grounds, next to the beach.Wake up to amazing sea or mountain landscapes from your private balcony and then walk from the hotel for your morning swim. Explore this pretty coastal town with its whitewashed houses and the seafront promenade.Enjoy the sunshine and spend the day on one of the surrounding golf courses. Alternatively, you can have some fun and cool off at the nearby aqua park. Whether you are on vacation with your family or friends, there are plenty of activities to keep you entertained.
- We were there off-season, so that must be considered. The staff was very competent, friendly, and helpful, although a bit overworked at times but that could be due to seasonal matters. The price was very good, the view from the room outstanding, plenty of space and very clean. Would enjoy going back again.
Room needs care. Broken bits. Holes in bedding. Bathroom good. Balcony nice. Too expensive for what you get
Staff inftoenfly. You need to ask for remote and WiFi. Air con heat doesn’t work.
- The food is excellent, all freshly home made traditional Spanish food , a truly lovly family hotel, the very best in Malaga
- Loved the whole hotel from the comfy bed to the friendly staff. Location was a bit remote
- Comfy, clean and welcoming. The staff were excellent.
Urban Dream Torrox Costa
Set overlooking the sea, in a tranquil area of the town of Torrox Costa, on the Costa del Sol, this is a chic hotel equipped with an outdoor swimming pool and views of the Mediterranean Sea.Enjoy a cooling dip in the swimming pool after soaking up the hot Andalusian sunshine. Grab a drink from the poolside bar and lie back and unwind on a deck chair with a book.Each of the rooms in this hotel is light, airy and spacious, ideal for relaxing in tranquility, and enjoying a typical Spanish siesta. You can also enjoy great views of the sea from many of the rooms.Finish your day by dining in the on-site restaurant, where you can enjoy a wholesome meal with all the family, and without leaving the hotel.
- Amazing value for money, booked late as a one night stay following a long drive. Customer service also very good.
- Location, swimming pool milkshakes and hotel parking
- Free room upgrade due to booking through booking.com. Handy for airport
- Location is amazing. We loved the property for that. Also the breakfast was very sumptuous.
- Muy buena en todo. Limpieza , las vistas al mar , los atendentes muy prestativos. Bueno custo beneficio.
Top Hotels In Caleta De Velez Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caleta De Velez Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caleta De Velez Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caleta De Velez Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!