10 Best Hotels To Stay In Caleta de Caballo Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Caleta de Caballo Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caleta de Caballo Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caleta de Caballo Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caleta de Caballo Lanzarote. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caleta de Caballo Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caleta de Caballo Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Caleta De Caballo Lanzarote:
Hotel Residencia Cardona
The Residencial Cardona is located 350 feet from Reducto beach, right in the heart of Arrecife. Every room is equipped with private bathroom, free Wi-Fi and TV.The Residencial is 10 minutes walking from Arrecife Port with destination services to Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura, Lanzarote Airport is 3.1 mi away.Residencial Cardona offers a dining room with all enough cookware for the use or our guests. Vending machines are also available for quick snacks and drinks.Residencial Cardona has a 24-hour front desk. The hotel also has a storage room, ideal for surf boards and bicycles.
- Easy taxi ride to airport for early morning flight. Helpful and friendly staff.
The hotel, while basic and no frills, (there are no tea/coffee facilities in the room and only vending machines for drinks/snacks) provides an excellent base if you are wanting to stay centrally and go off to explore the island. The reception is manned 24/7 by really friendly staff – be ready to test your Spanish skills as the lovely couple who greeted us on arrival, made sure we did most of our transaction in Spanish (which we appreciated as we tried hard to use what little we know throughout our excursions and restaurant adventures on the island). The beds were really comfy and the room was spacious and clean.
Overall, a really good value for money and it was nice to stay in Arrecife in a more local setting, with the local folk, rather than the hyper-Brit- touristy resorts offered in Puerto Del Carmen, Playa Blanca and Costa Teguise.
- On the website it says there is wifi in the room. That is not the case, only at the reception.
- Super cheap, located in the middle of block on silent street 2 minutes walking from sea.
- It was comfortable and you get what you paid for. It was also clean, I would recommend it because it’s of great value and it’s not fancy but it’s good.
Overlooking the sandy Reducto Beach, Hotel Diamar is set in the city of Arrecife, capital of the island of Lanzarote. The 3-star hotel features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned room features a TV with satellite channels. Featuring a bath, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sea view.Besides the restaurant, guests can enjoy a bar and a breakfast buffet. Hotel Diamar also features a meeting room and a terrace.Set in the city center, a large variety of shops, bars and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk. The charming Charco de San Ginés can be reached in 10 minutes on foot. Lanzarote Airport is 3.1 mi away, as well as Arrecife Port.
- Very secure parking close by, 24 hour reception (we arrived at 00:45), comfy beds
- Room and general cleanliness of the hotel common areas was 100%. Really pleasant and helpful staff.
- Everything;- excellent front of house customer service, a very good location, very clean and very comfortable in a very good location. outside bar / coffee shop. Sea view rooms are excellent.
It’s a great hotel if you are coming on Lanzarote for short time. If you rent a car, you gonna need 5min to get to airport.
Hotel is on beach, with nice view!
Rooms are small but, its totally enough, you just gonna sleep there 😉
- Great location. Beautiful beach at dawn. Some restaurants and shops around until very late after a long lazy day at the beach. I enjoyed the view, hygienic property, views and location. To be honest, it is a really clean and modern hotel. Choose beach view (there is some noice occasionally but the views are outstanding).
Hotel Rural Finca de La Florida
This hotel is set in Lanzarote vineyards and has a palm-fringed pool, making it perfect for a peaceful break in the year-round Canarian sunshine.Set only 6.2 mi from the island’s capital and 7.5 mi from the picturesque coastline of Puerto del Carmen, from this hotel you can enjoy the tranquility of Lanzarote’s interior.Some rooms at Hotel Rural Finca de La Florida have a satellite TV and bath tub.During the day you can enjoy the hotel’s sporting facilities with a game of tennis or minigolf. Then, in the evening, watch the romantic sunset over the vineyards from the hotel’s terrace before sipping wine around the open fire or listening to classical music.
- The hotel is in a wonderful area. You can get to all of the wineries easily and it’s a very beautiful setting.
- Location – good for exploring the island and away from busier tourist resorts
Nice, clean and spacious bedroom&bathroom – recently renovated
Good value for money
Nice view of the vineyards
- Lovely rooms and views. Excellent dinner by Nicolas (started Dec 18). Loads of extra facilities e.g. mini golf
- Lovely area. Room was really spacious and the restaurant was cute with nice music. The pool area was good but very cold.
Los Tulipanes is 1,650 feet from Los Pocillos Beach in Lanzarote’s Puerto del Carmen resort. It offers apartments with private balconies and has 2 outdoor pools. Free WiFi is available in the reception area.All Tulipanes apartments have a living-dining area with a sofa bed and satellite TV. There is also a kitchen and a bathroom with bath and shower.There is a poolside snack bar at the Tulipanes complex where you can get a drink while relaxing by the pool. Puerto del Carmen Golf Club is just 2,650 feet away from the apartments.The town of Puerto del Carmen contains many shops, bars and restaurants which can be reached within 5 minutes’ walk.
Location to town was great, pool area very clean, plenty of sunbeds, reception staff very helpful, very peaceful
We had a ground floor apartment overlooking the pool was lovely to be able to nip in and out
Rooms cleaned daily
Beds were very comfortable, there were two pools, good location- easy to walk to the main strip
Apartments were modern and nicely decorated and we had a big balcony
- Cozy. Clean. Close to the beach. Friendly professional staff. Room had everything we needed.
- I loved it. Central. Perfect location. Great kitchen facilities including an oven.
- Staff were excellent, very clean apartments, small and friendly , food and drink purchased from the small bar were very good value
- Location to town was great, pool area very clean, plenty of sunbeds, reception staff very helpful, very peaceful
Apartamentos Galeon Playa
One of our top picks in Costa Teguise.Apartamentos Galeon Playa are located by Costa Teguise’s Jablillo Beach. Set in gardens, there are 4 pools and all apartments have a private balcony, some with sea views.Apartamentos Galeon Playa are also just 5 minutes’ walk from Las Cucharas Beach. They are close to shops and restaurants in the center of Costa Teguise. The nearest golf course is a 10-minute drive away.The Galeon Playa has a buffet restaurant, which has a special children’s area and children’s menu. The Grill Galeon Restaurant offers à la carte cuisine and there is a poolside snack bar. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The complex’s entertainment team organizes shows and sporting activities, and there is a games room and children’s play area. Windsurfing and diving are popular in the area, and the tour desk can help guests plan trips or hire a car. An airport shuttle service is also available on request.
- Great full English options at breakfast. Very clean hotel.
Everything was new, beautiful design, comfortable bed and large balcony.
Great location close to restaurants and beach
- Location and price and excellent staff … very friendly and professional
- The location was absolutely ideal, very near all the restaurants, shops and the beach with a lovely walk right on the coast. Staff delivered excellent service and were all very friendly. Pool areas were good with comfortable sunbeds
- Very spacious and clean apartments with nice balcony. Nice playing area for children, nice breakfast, nice view from the balcony, beach close by, nice surroundings to take a walk. Restaurants and shops are close by. Nice staff.
One of our top picks in Arrecife.Located in the center of the city of Arrecife, opposite the Reducto beach and 3.7 mi from the airport, the hotel provides the ideal setting for successful business meeting or a pleasant holiday.The guest rooms are cozy and spacious and feature wide beds and a small living room. The hotel’s facilities include a roof terrace and sun bathing area, offering stunning views of the city, as well as a restaurant, a cafe and a fitness center, where you can choose from a wide range of activities each season.Free WiFi is available in all areas. The hotel also offers guided tours.Conveniently located in the city center, Lancelot Hotel will allow its guests to enjoy what a city like Arrecife, with all its restaurants, bars and shopping, has to offer. At the beach there are a variety of water sports available.
- The location was great, awesome staff and a nice breakfast
- The reception staff helpfulness, overall cleanliness, the cleaning ladies are really fantastic
- Location, value for money, easy access, simple breakfast included, size of the room.
- Beach front location with very clean room. Good standard of food at breakfast
- Loved the location. Our room was floor 5 with sea view – the lower rooms would be noisy as hotel is situated on a main road. Great view of carnival procession (see pic 1). View from balcony (pic 2)
Club la Santa All sports inclusive
Located in Tinajo, Club la Santa All sports inclusive has water sports facilities and free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are free bikes, an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and an ATM for guests.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a electric tea pot. Some rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave. The rooms will provide guests with a toaster.At Club la Santa All sports inclusive you’ll find a restaurant serving Italian, Sushi and International cuisine. Vegetarian and dairy-free options can also be requested.At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a fitness room. A number of activities are offered in the area, such as windsurfing and cycling.Puerto del Carmen is 12 miles from Club la Santa All sports inclusive, while Playa Blanca is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Great setup. Everything you need and very friendly staff. Would go again any day.
booked as an offer – so was reasonable.
facilities were good with lots of sports facilities and activities.
could take a bike once booked in advance for any period up to 9 hours
lots of restaurants on site.
excellent wifi. weather was great.
- We were in the standard room which was good but unimpressive. The suites were wonderful and we will go there next time
Leisure facilities are excellent
Fitness classes plentiful, something for everyone and a variety of disciplines which can be mixed and matched each day
Good range of restaurants and healthy menu choices available all day
Beautiful location, away from the busyness and noise of everyday life
- Beautiful surroundings and the concept is great! Free access to equipment and training classes makes it a giant playground for kids and adults interested in sports. Easy booking system, everything simply worked perfectly
Sunset Inn features free WiFi and views of mountain in Famara. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar.At the inn, every room is equipped with a wardrobe. Rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.Guests at Sunset Inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Famara, like snorkeling.Puerto del Carmen is 17 mi from the accommodations, while Playa Blanca is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 16 mi from the property.
The staff was friendly
Amazing location if you looking for pace and surf
They offer you the chance to do joga lessons in a room inside the building
- They were very accommodating with my late arrival, and were very friendly. It wasn’t crowded and the room was a nice size. It was very casual, clean, and had basic necessary amenities.
- you get what you pay for. Its clean a bed for the night at a good location. Only issue is finding it – no longer any sign for sunset inn , instead its the side door of the the good veggie restaurant
- Very nice people in the house and also at the restaurant … very helpful communicative smiley and friendly … nice to stay there 🙂
- The hostel is close to the sea, but very far from the main city center with a very few public transport, so Bert you rent a car.
- The staff was friendly
Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico
One of our top picks in Teguise.Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico is located in Teguise. This 4-star hotel offers room service, luggage storage space and free WiFi. Lagomar Museum is 1.6 miles away.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk. The rooms include a private bathroom. The rooms at Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico.The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 11 miles from the hotel.
Amazing place! Stylish, perfect staff, great breakfast and the room was just incredible!
Definitely a place to stay in Lanzarote. Might be a little bit pricey but definitely worth it!
- Wonderful little gem of a hotel in one of the most picturesque parts of an increible island.
- A spacious room with a big comfy bed. The decor of the entire place is fabulous! A great location to tour the island. Staff is friendly.
- Best place to stay in Lanzarote. Beautiful rooms, incredible hosts, the food was delicious and everything done with taste and care
Casa Emblemática Villa Delmás
Casa Emblemática Villa Delmás is a detached villa located in Haría city center, in the Lanzarote Region. The property features views of the mountains and is 28 mi from Playa Blanca. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.All rooms have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Free private parking is also available on site.You can play billiards at the property, and the area is popular for horse riding. Costa Teguise is 11 mi from Casa Emblemática Villa Delmás, while Arrecife is 13 mi from the property. The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 15 mi from the property.
- Wonderful new appartment (we stayed in one of the appartments in the side-bulding, not the main house), with full kitchen, a comfortable bed and a large and beautiful bathroom. The possibility to use the Sauna and the Jacuzzi every day was great. The personal was amazing and very, very helpful and friendly! We have felt very much at home and will come back!
- Great place in a lovely town. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, nice old building with atmosphere and historical charme.It was easy to park the car outside. Silent place, stylish furniture in the room. Waterheater for tea in the room, welcome package very nice.Very good orange juice at breakfast.
- Ewerything was Perfect from the top to the bottom the villa it’s amazing and so peacefull place, with very kind and helpfull personel which is taking care of ewerything to the highest standards.
- Very comfortable large bed in an interesting apartment. Large powerful shower-although water went on the floor see below. Very interesting configuration of rooms. Good breakfast with DIY freshly squeezed orage juice. Great local restaurant called Puerta Verde for dinner/ coffee and cakes etc.a 5 minute walk away.
Top Hotels In Caleta De Caballo Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caleta de Caballo Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caleta de Caballo Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caleta de Caballo Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!