10 Best Hotels To Stay In Caleruega Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Caleruega Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caleruega Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caleruega Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caleruega Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caleruega Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caleruega Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Caleruega Castile And Leon:
El Prado de las Merinas
Set in a pretty country house with large green gardens, a stream, and padel tennis courts, El Prado de las Merinas offers simple rooms. It is located in the village of Caleruega.Rooms include free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom with a bath tub, free toiletries and a hairdryer. There is a shared lounge with a fireplace in the hotel, as well as a billiards room.The Prado de las Merinas Restaurant offers panoramic views of the garden and the neighboring town of Caleruega. It serves dishes which combine local and international cuisine. A buffet breakfast is also served.Burgos is around an hour’s drive away via the A1 Motorway, while Madrid is nearly 2 hour’s drive. Private parking is available at the hotel.
- The location to the road network. The quality of the hotel. So friendly. Spotlessly clean. Excellent parking. Blissfully quiet location. The food. The service.
Lovely friendly welcome on another visit to this very pleasant rural hotel.
Well equipped rooms, clean and tidy public areas.
Excellent, plentiful food at dinner and breakfast. Top tour hotel.
Sitio idílico, enclavado en un paraje natural precioso.
El trato fenomenal y la comida excelente.
Le lieu de l hôtel et son environnement .
L accueil du personnel
Un très bon rapport qualité prix sur la restauration.
- Atención muy buena, la cena también. Cerca del pueblo que es bonito para conocer, parqueadero amplio.
Hotel Tres Coronas de Silos
Hotel Tres Coronas De Silos is an 18th-century palace just yards from the famous Silos Monastery. It has free Wi-Fi.The interiors include stone, wood, stained glass and tiled floors. All rooms in the Tres Coronas De Silos have hydromassage showers, as well as satellite TV. Many have views of the monastery or the mountain.Tres Coronas De Silos has a restaurant serving regional cuisine. It specializes in dishes cooked in the wood-burning oven. The bar offers a range of cocktails.Hotel Tres Coronas De Silos can be found in the Plaza Mayor of Santo Domingo de Silos, a quiet town. The nearby Benedictine abbey is famous for its Romanesque cloister and Gregorian chant. Burgos is about 35 miles away.
Very very hard working nice girls who took care of the bar area and who
doubled as maids / servers The food served ( lamb, rabbit, vegetable
stew , wild mushrooms, sopa castellana was excellent!) The girls served
me Thursday afternoon. They were so conscientious!
- An excellent, rustic and character-filled motel / room. Large room with en-suite and a ‘stick-your-upper-body-out’ type open window that looked out into the town’s main courtyard and over to the magnificent cathedrals. Yes, the cathedral bells were loud when they chimed or played a two-minute tune, but you are only 70 metres away. It’s part of the experience – just enjoy it! Motel service, staff, restaurant, and cosy and well-stocked bar, were all first rate. Car-parking was either in the adjacent laneways or about 350 metres west in the town’s ‘Tourist-designated’ car park. Safe, well-lit and well-used by other patrons; and free, too! Sad Hill Cemetery (setting for the final scene of Sergio Leone’s ‘The Good, The Bad and The Ugly’) and the National Park were a 10 min drive by car north of the motel / town. This motel enhanced the whole experience for me in SDdS: thank you very much to the staff!
- Good hotel in a small town. Very nice restaurant in the hotel. Across the street from what we came to see.
- Tres Coronas was an unexpected delight. The building is an 18th century palace which gave it a wonderful feeling of history. Martin and his staff were incredible. Our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast is included and was great start to the day. We also had dinner in the restuarant both nights and really enjoyed the meals. Tres Coronas in right in the middle of the town square of Santo Domingo de Silos and their outdoor seating area is great for watching the locals and tourists as well. The Cathedral and Monastry were less than a minute walk. This little town is also a great base for visiting other nearby towns. I would highly recommend Tres Coronas. Muchas gracias Martin!!!!
- We stayed for one night and had a fantastic stay. This is a charming small family run hotel in a beautiful town. We were made to feel very welcome and treated exceptionally well at all times. The building and interior are beautiful and the rooms are clean and comfortable.
- Very very hard working nice girls who took care of the bar area and who
Hotel Santo Domingo de Silos
Santo Domingo de Silos is set in a cobbled street opposite the Santo Domingo de Silos Monastery. It offers a bar-café and restaurant, 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms at Santo Domingo de Silos have a full bathroom, a TV, a hairdryer and a telephone. Many come with a hot tub and all are heated.The Mudéjar restaurant specializes in grilled meats, including suckling pig, lamb and kid. As well as the café, there are 3 private dining rooms for events and conventions.Santo Domingo de Silos is located in the heart of the province of Burgos, surrounded by green areas. Burgos Airport is 28 mi away.
Central village location.
Very nice bedroom – excellent aircon – not so good wifi ( teenage daughter says ! ).
Super comfortable beds.
Room sound proofing !!! Next door had a very interesting night it would seem !
Santo Domingo is a must see – returning after 20 years – don’t miss Gregorian Chants at Monastery.
Excellent breakfast only 3.95 – ham , cheese , toast , croisants . etc.
Visit – you will not regret it.
WONDERFUL pool…….perfect after a days drive.
Very professional family run business.
Go with confidence.
- The location just near the monastery is perfect. Minimal breakfast but good food in the cafetaria: the restaurant was closed due to the early season I guess. The staff is friendly, speaks only Spanish but that is a fact in all the small villages in the country side.
- the hotel was beautiful, it had a lovely atmosphere on arrival. Decor and architecture was first class. Bedroom was excellent from comfort point of view.
Great location . Easy to reach from Santander ferry. Friendly staff . No English spoken but we all got on OK.
Good secure parking for motorcycles
The staffs were very good, especially the woman in the restaurant was so kind.
Also this hotel is at just in front of the monastery, so very easy to join the mass.
- Central village location.
Hotel Montermoso is set just off the A1 Motorway, a 5-minute drive from Aranda de Duero. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, it offers modern rooms with a TV and free WiFi.Rooms at the Montermoso have air conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower and a hairdryer.The hotel has a bar and a stylish restaurant, where you can enjoy roast lamb, Ribera del Duero wine and other traditional regional cuisine. There is also a café with a terrace, open in summer.The Montermoso offers free private parking. It is 50 mi from Burgos and 99 mi from Madrid.
- We travel twice a year to and from the UK to Andalusia and stay here frequently. Always comfortable.
- Excellent staff and service, restaurant excellent value
- Staff were very obliging,especially in the restaurant.
- The rooms were very comfortable and we liked the family room. The children could be close to us in the adjoining bedroom.
- Friendly reception staff. Very good room and excellent location for stopover en route to ports. Range of wines available for purchase was also very good.
Hotel Silos 2000
Located close to the Abbey of Santo Domingo de Silos and offering views of the countryside, Hotel Silos 2000 features air-conditioned rooms and a restaurant serving traditional dishes.This hotel offers rooms with simple décor. All of them include TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Silos 2000 has a business center where guests have free Internet access. There is also a bar and an outdoor terrace.There is a bus stop next to the hotel. Here you can take buses to Burgos.
- The value for the room was high. The room was very clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was very nice. It was spacious and modern. The location relative to the main part of the town was a short walking distance. It was very close to the Monasterio de Santo Domingo de Silos. The restaurant on the premises was convenient.
- Great for a stop over. Clean room. Great location, beautiful area.
- the room was comfortable and warm and the reptionist who greeteded us could not have been more helpful. Dinner was rustic as you would expect in this area and was excelent value.
- nice hotel goog parking pet friendly good location.
- Best value in town and has its own car park. Only a short walk to the village centre. Good simple rooms some with lovely views. Loads to do close by from vulture watching, singing monks and locations from “the Good, The Bad and The Ugly”. We go back every year and have a great time.
Arco San Juan de Silos
Hotel Arco San Juan de Silos is located next to Santo Domingo de Silos’ Benedictine Abbey and 350 feet from the Monastery. It offers 24-hour reception, free bicycle use and free Wi-Fi.Heated rooms feature monastery, town or mountain views. They have wooden floors and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.The hotel has a café and restaurant with a wood-burning oven. There is a bar and a terrace in the garden.Luggage storage and a laundry service are offered. There is a tour desk and Burgos is 43 mi away.
- very friendly and great location good value for the price.
La atención y amabilidad de los dueños, el desayuno casero cerca de la chimenea y la comodidad de las camas. La ubicación, en un lugar tranquilo al lado del monasterio, con sitio para aparcar.
Las magníficas vistas del monasterio desde la ventana.
- Прекрасное расположение в непосредственной близости от монастыря и церкви – цели нашей поездки. Тишина и спокойствие, Чистота и уют, общая ретро-атмосфера, большой номер с большой отлично оборудованной ванной комнатой.
- Trato amable, vistas sobre el Monasterio de Santo Domingo de Silos y el riachuelo, muy tranquilo.
- El ambiente y los alrededores, tiene unas vistas fantásticas.
Hotel el Lagar de Isilla
El Lagar de Isilla is an exclusive hotel, set in the winery of the same name. Aimed especially at wine lovers, it features wine-making themed décor like barrel tables. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.All rooms and suites are heated and feature wooden floors and a seating area with a sofa. Each has a safe, mini-bar, flat-screen TV and DVD player. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites also have a balcony and a spa bath.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Spanish dishes.Set in the village of La Vid, on the banks of the River Duero, the hotel is 11 mi from Aranda de Duero, capital of the Ribera del Duero wine region. The hotel has a gift shop and tour desk.
Super great wine tasting. Wonderful staff.
Very unique little spot.
- Great place for a night stop with great wine and food.
- Wonderful place. Tastefully themed rooms. Clean & comfortable.
Exellent posada in Aranda del Duero. We only stayed one day. We wanted to stay longer. The room was different. Stayed at the Romano second floor overlooking the ” Viñero”
Dinner or “cena” after 8pm ask for the lechazo. That’s a specialty.
The walk to the church and tour of the state of the art winery is a must.
Wines are exelente.
- Boutique rooms with unique decorations. Each one of a kind. Great food. Large portions for very reasonable prices.
- Super great wine tasting. Wonderful staff.
El Refugio de Don Miguel
El Refugio de Don Miguel is offering accommodations in Peñaranda de Duero. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The hotel has a shared lounge.At the hotel, every room has a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at El Refugio de Don Miguel also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms here will provide you with a city view. The rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Aranda de Duero is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 65 miles from El Refugio de Don Miguel.
- Accommodating staff, the restaurant, the food, the staff, quietness and rural feeling. We were travelling with an infant and the staff made our stay feel like home. The location is great, in an historical village right next door to the oldest pharmacy in Spain.
- Eugenia the owner was friendly and provided a fantastic service.
- Very comfortable. Nice, pretty rooms. Lovely breakfast served by the owner’s daughter. Good wifi in both our rooms.
- Very nice and helpful staff Which made Our short visit of three days a wonderful experiencia- they reccommemded two outstanding wineries to Visit. Locación is Perfect. Food is freshly cooked. We coincided with the a Aug 1 festival of candles. Very beautiful
A mis hijos el salón de la planta -1 con juegos para niños y además era precioso.
La habitación amplia.
Los dueños encantadores.
Hotel Los Rastrojos
Located 2.8 mi from Aranda de Duero, in the Hotel Los Rastrojos offers horse riding on site. This small country hotel has air-conditioned rooms and a garden with tennis and paddle courts.Featuring a private balcony, each rustic-style room has a flat-screen TV, microwave and fridge. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The on-site tennis and paddle court are available for guests upon request and there is an additional cost at night time. Horse riding can be arranged upon request and for a supplement.Burgos is a 50-minute drive from the hotel.
- Very nice welcome. Lovely rustic location. Restaurant not open but we were given complimentary breakfast
- The location was very quiet and i was given some breakfast items as i was leaving before breakfast was served
- It was quirky but comfortable good continental breakfast awesome shower
- La ubicación y el estar rodeada de naturaleza y de una bonita granja.
La cena pese a la hora que llegue que fue pasadas las 11 de a noche, pero es cierto que no pude antes y antes de hacer el chelking pregunté si tenían el restaurante abierto, todo fueron facilidade.
1. Morcilla de Burgos con patata paja para chuparse ls dedos.
2 chorizo con cebolla caramelizada y pan recién hecho, de rechupete.
3. Ensalada de la casa exquisita.
4. Entecot 300 grs, excelente con patata casera en un cestito.
5. Tarta de manzana sobre base de hojaldre, y helado de vainilla, exquisito…. cena de 10.
La habitación una maravilla, con un baño con una bañera que en ningún hotel he visto.
El silencio en plena naturaleza se oían los campanos de los animales.
El servicio del restaurante la camarera una bellísima persona y una profesional.
La dueña del establecimiento un encanto.
Los cocineros maravillosos.
Hotel Aranda is located in central Aranda del Duero, in the Ribera del Duero region. This property offers rooms with satellite TV and an on-site restaurant.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at the Aranda feature parquet flooring and traditional furniture. They come with a separate seating area, as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Aranda’s Spanish-style restaurant serves traditional Castilian food such as roast lamb, as well as boasting a well-stocked cellar. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The ancient Roman city of Clunia Sulpicia is 16 mi from the hotel. You can drive to Burgos in under an hour.
- Stayed at the Aranda twice and will stay again, ideally located in the town, very clean with helpful staff.
- Excellent value. Easy to park. Reasonably quiet and uncongested neighborhood. Not fancy, but nice and comfortable old style room. Helpful staff. Outstanding breakfast with fresh fruit choices.
Bed very good, shower and bathrooms excellent, staff very helpful and friendly.
The waiter in the restaurant took the trouble to translate the menu into English for us with out being asked.
- Good location for travelling the ferry. Great tapas at El Lagar de Isillas in town.
Our third stay at the Aranda as good as always.
We will stay again on our return from southern Spain.
Top Hotels In Caleruega Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caleruega Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caleruega Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caleruega Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!