10 Best Hotels To Stay In Caldes d’Estrac Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Caldes d’Estrac Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caldes d’Estrac Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caldes d’Estrac Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caldes d’Estrac Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caldes d’Estrac Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caldes d’Estrac Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Caldes D’estrac Catalonia:
Dynamic Hotels Caldetes Barcelona
Just 1,650 feet from Riera Beach and right beside the thermal baths in Caldes d’Estrac, this hotel features an on-site restaurant, bar and café. Dynamic Hotels – Caldes d’Estrac also offers a gym and a rooftop terrace.Featuring a private balcony, the air-conditioned rooms include free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. All rooms have views of either the mountains or the sea.The hotel also offers health and sports services such as yoga and pilates classes, physiotherapists, nutritionists and personal trainers. There is also a conference room available.Fundación Palau Museum is just 650 feet away and Caldes d’Estrac Train Station is 1,650 feet from the property.Barcelona can be reached in 40 minutes’ drive or an hour’s train ride. There are also many other beaches nearby that can be reached by train.
- The staff was really nice and because they’d opened recently and we just stayed for one night they upgradated our room to a bigger one!
- The view from the top is incredible. Excellent breakfast. Very clean.
The property is very nice and central. The hotel is positioned uphill, 5 minutes walking from the beach. Just in front of the hotel are the thermal baths (a good place to relax after a long day). The room is well proportioned with modern bathrooms and big balconies. There is TV, free internet and AC.
The staff is very friendly and helpful – they recommended good places to eat and visit. I had complimentary water in the room and another bottles for free when I asked for. Delicious fruits offered in the lobby all day long 🙂
The breakfast is very good and the view from the terrace is fabulous. Do not forget asking for freshly squeezed orange juice.
The city is very calm and quiet… so a nice place to relax – probably is the best beach you can have so close to Barcelona.
- I loved how at home I was made to feel, as I was travelling alone. I felt very comfortable and the staff were very helpful in making suggestions for me in the area! It was a fantastic stay and I would recommend to anyone visiting the area!
- Nice location and views, very kind attention, minimalistic decoration
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, Hotel Kalima is set in Caldes d’Estrac. This 2-star hotel offers a shared lounge. The accommodations features room service, and organizing tours for guests.All guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower, rooms at Hotel Kalima also boast free WiFi, while selected rooms also offer a sea view. The rooms at the accommodations have air conditioning and a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Hotel Kalima offers a terrace.Barcelona is 22 mi from the hotel, while Lloret de Mar is 19 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 mi away.
- The owners are extremely gracious and accommodating. I had to leave very (very) early in the morning, and they got up to make me a to-go breakfast and coffee. The rooms are small, but the balcony is lovely and faces the beach. They kept the character of the casa, but have modernized to make it enjoyable.
- Best experience ever!!! Will go back there 100% …The management is super cool! They are very friendly! Very cozy place that makes you feel at home…
- It was all ver good, ubication, room, views, cleaness and the staff is very nice and helpfull.
– Great location, especially for a weekend runaway from Barcelona
– Very kind staff
- Above all else, the staff was very hospitable and especially accommodating for this cyclist. Rodrigo allowed me to return to the room in the late afternoon following checkout to shower after a long day on the bike. It was a nice break before I continued my journey onward!
The family-run Hotel Rocatel is located on Cavaiò Beach in Canet de Mar, on the Costa Maresme. It offers a 24-hour reception, outdoor pool and rooms with a private balcony.The rooms at the Rocatel Hotel feature soundproofing, air conditioning and heating system and flat screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Guests will find a mini-bar in each room.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Catalunya, and you can also rent a car. The hotel has a bar with an attractive terrace overlooking the sea.
- Perfect location on the beach, very clean, staff is amazing and makes you feel at home. I did not want to leave, thank you for a great stag
- The 3 of us had a room with one double bed and one single bed. There was a very small refrigerator available. The bathroom was spacious and clean. Excellent access to a lovely beach. Nice bar area near lobby.
- Location, staff, view from the room and access to local supermarkets
- It was a really great surprise to stay here, modern, clean and very friendly staff – but the view from the room was incredible! A wonderful looking beach (sandy but with very small pebbles), it also had some wonderful places to eat on the beach (chiringuitos). The hotel has it’s own free parking area, which was very welcomed. A really great place to spend a few days.
- Such a cool diamond in the rough. Hip little oceanside hotel. Kind owners helped me source laundromat (a few towns over). Best hotel I’ve stayed in in Europe for price:value ratio. Gorgeous new design, ocean view, great desk for working plus table on balcony plus couch with side tables, and fridge. I was ready to just move in to be honest. Great cafe con leche each morning and can’t beat the prices. Highly recommend.
URH Ciutat de Mataró
URH Ciutat de Mataró is a 12-minute walk from Mataró’s marina, on Catalunya’s Maresme Coast. It has a fitness center.All rooms at the URH Ciutat de Mataró have parquet floors and pale wood furniture. They come with satellite TV and a private bathroom. The property also offers free WiFi.The hotel is a 10-minute walk away from the city center, where there are various shops, bars and restaurants. Mataró is 16 mi away from Barcelona, and 16 mi from Blanes in the other direction.
- Mataro is a beautiful town with a long history, only 42 minutes by train from Barcelona.
– The price was right
– The breakfast was cheap with enough choices
– The wellness was nice
- Friendly staff, great breakfast buffet. Professional service
- Very comfortable beds, rooms clean, staff friendly and the location perfect. I will recommend this place to friend and will also stay there again.
- Bed was comfortable and the size of the room was good.
Sa Voga is a 18th-Century house, it is located right in the heart of Arenys de Mar, an old fishing village very close to Barcelona.The reforms have managed to preserve the essence of the old building but not forsaking the convenience of the most modern facilities.At Sa Voga you can enjoy comfort and well being in a charming family-run guest house located just 40 minutes from Barcelona.
The staff and the quirky rooms. Location excellent.
Staff brilliant esp Nueria and Albert
Clean tidy. Lift.Honesty bar and snacks.
- friendly staff, quirky layout, convenient to town and beach and train station.
- A modern hotel in an old house.The hotel’s cultural and courteous staff.Convenient location of the hotel in relation to the cafe, railway station and the sea.We are grateful to the whole team for the rest.Special thanks to Albert, for his humor and willingness to help in everything!:)
- The staff were helpful and friendly and the room was spacious and tastefully decorated . The breakfast was good and the hotel was located near to main square and near to the beach . There is a great little bar opposite the hotel serving drinks and tapas and with live music at the weekends.
- This place is beautifully decorated, characterfilled and friendly. What a special place to experience Catalan hospitality. We loved our stay here
- The staff and the quirky rooms. Location excellent.
New Hotel Colon
Located just a 3-minute walk from Mataró Beach, New Hotel Colon offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each modern room at this hotel comes with a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.The New Hotel Colon’s restaurant offers a daily set menu and a continental buffet breakfast, and there is also a 24-hour bar serving drinks.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide you with tourist information about the region.Central Barcelona is 22 mi away, and Mataró Train Station, 10 minutes’ walk from Hotel Colon, offers regular services to the city. Trains also run to other towns and villages along the Costa Maresme, including Arenys de Mar, Calella and Blanes.
- The breakfast far exceeded our expectations, at an amazing price. The bed was excellent. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and all spoke great English. Parking was secure.
- Rosa,Sabrina, Aitor, excelent customer service, always smiling and willing to help!
- Localization – close to the beach. Price for the room.
- Friendly staff! Great restaurant and food! Most comfortable beds we had in our 7-day trip! Enigmatic design of restaurant. Clean room.
- Good beds. Helpful and knowledgeable reception staff. Nice breakfast. Would recommend.
Just 5 minutes to the beach and half an hour to Barcelona, this boutique hotel features stylish bedrooms with balconies and hot tubs. Cool off in the outdoor pool and dine in the Mediterranean restaurant.Located in Sant Vincenç de Montalt, you are just 1.2 mi from the pretty Catalonian beaches and Port Balis’s nautical club. Golf lovers can make the most of nearby courses 1,650 feet away.Each bedroom at the Montaltmar is smartly decorated in organic tones and enjoys plenty of sunlight from the balcony. From here, admire sea views. You can listen to your favorite tunes on the iPod connection or enjoy a DVD from the Montalmars collection.After a day exploring the area, relax in the Spanish sunshine beside the Montaltmar pool and then have a refreshing dip.After dinner, head to the bar for a drink among friends or sit back in the Montaltmar’s lounge area with TV.
- The owners were really nice and very accommodating. They arranged an early morning taxi for us and got up early to make sure we had coffee and croissants before leaving even though it was before their normal breakfast time. Would stay there again!
- The personnel is friendly and has a real interest in having the guests necessities sorted out. The environment is cosy and the hotel commodities rather good: all is clean and neaty. Although arriving in the first day too late might be an issue the personnel is very willing to find a solution for the other staying days. It is a very good hotel if you go to around Saint Vincenz de Montalt.
- Excellent place for a romantic weekend with a extraordinary gastronomic experience. Especially those never ending breakfasts!
- Jordi and his mother could not have been more welcoming. Hotel very well appointed in a quiet suburb. Lovely pool and lots of nice touches. Everything at Montaltmar is top quality and nothing is too much trouble. Thank you for a very enjoyable stay.
- The care and assistance from the family who own the Hotel, they are always around if you need something and whatever it is you need, they always have! They think outside the box and know what you want before you even know you need it yourself ! Unbelievable service!
Ibis Barcelona Mataro
Ibis Barcelona Mataró is located next to the Tecnocampus Technology Park and 1,000 feet from Mataró Beach. It offers free WiFi, a 24-hour snack bar and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen cable TV.Each room at the Ibis Mataró is soundproofed and has smart wooden floors. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The snack bar offers pizza, lasagna, salads, drinks and sandwiches, and it is open 24 hours.Hotel Ibis Barcelona Mataró is just 0.6 mi from Mataró Train Station, which offers direct links to Blanes and Barcelona. Roca Village Shopping Outlet is 9.3 mi away and Barcelona City Center is 19 mi away.
- Very clean and big room. Breakfast looked nice but we are allergic to wheat and dairy products so its difficult to find food good for us anywhere. But there is a supermarket next door where you can find anything you like.
- Helpful staff. Clean and modern. Good breakfast for extra 9 euro.
it is the scond or third time I stay here, in general everything is Ok basicly, do not expect much.
I would stay again yes but it is all about budget …
- the room was very hot .Had to turn heating down . Through the night it was ok
Nice and helpfull staff;
Soundproof is great, never heard a sound from other rooms;
I read some reviews here, and they say that you can’t open windows. You can, but just a bit. It was enough for us;
Good breakfast, but the same everyday;
Mint and lemon water and sweets at the reception. It was nice to fresh up after hot outdoors;
Not much places for noisy parties.
If you wanna see real life of the Catalans outside the Barcelona and if you don’t like to be in the hotel for long, it is a good place to stay.
Gran Sol Hotel
The family-friendly hotel is located in Sant Pol de Mar a charming seaside town, a few miles outside the vibrant city of Barcelona.The hotel is situated ideally in area of the town where you can relax and take in the spectacular views across the Mediterranean Sea. The comfortable hotel is located perfectly for those who want to visit Barcelona but want to combine their stay with a relaxed vacation on the beach, away from the hustle and bustle of the center of the city.Sant Pol de Mar offers a variety of activities that will appeal to people of all ages and interests at any time of the year, in a charming town where you can experience a more traditional Catalan environment.
- The staff were all super friendly. Our room had a balcony with a great ocean view (the hotel sits on a hill). It was a short walk down to swim in the ocean and find dinner in town. The town was charming and friendly. The breakfast selection was huge, and they also made eggs to order.
- Good breakfast. Nice to sit on balcony and see the sea (even though there are buildings between you and the sea). Cheap accommodation. Room soft drinks included. Lovely staff
- We loved the sea view and the vicinity to the beautiful beaches at San Pol de Mar. The balcony was lovely, overlooking the sea. Thank God for the airconditioning in the room 🙂
- Breakfast are full buffet; good food. The small town is very pleasant to stroll through. Train station (if you wish to train into Barcelona) is 5 min. walk away just below property. The complex between ours and train precludes any train noises in our complex.
- It is a nice hotel associated with a hospitality college. The Gran Sol is a classic older hotel in a pleasant seashore town just far enough away from the city bustle of Barcelona to be calming to our souls.
One of our top picks in Calella.This family-run hotel with an outdoor pool is located on Calella’s tree-lined seafront promenade, opposite the beach. It offers free WiFi in common areas.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Haromar feature tiled floors, simple décor and a private balcony. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have side or frontal sea views.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. There is also a snack bar and a bar serving drinks and light meals.The hotel offers many free activities on the beach. These include aerobics, beach volleyball and bicycle rental. You can also go kayaking or surfing.There are many restaurants, bars and nightclubs within a 10-minute walk of the Haromar. The hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from the train station.Montnegre i El Corredor Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to central Barcelona in 40 minutes.
- The view for the sea side view room is the best. Staff is very friendly
- Hotel is right by beach and convenient to the venue. This is a very economical hotel which offers the basics for travel.
- Great location, very clean and easily accessible. Welcoming staff, handling things easily.
- because i paid for a view in front of the beach was wonderful, the breakfast buffet was good.
- The hotel was clean and beds and pillows were comfy. The restaurant had a good amount of choices for average prices. We were there for 1 night before a cruise. It was perfect.
Top Hotels In Caldes D’estrac Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caldes d’Estrac Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caldes d’Estrac Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caldes d’Estrac Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!