10 Best Hotels To Stay In Caldas de Reis Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Caldas de Reis Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caldas de Reis Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caldas de Reis Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caldas de Reis Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caldas de Reis Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caldas de Reis Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Caldas De Reis Galicia:
Hotel Pousada Real
One of our top picks in Caldas de Reis.Featuring a sun terrace with a swimming pool, as well as a garden, Hotel Pousada Real is located in Caldas de Reis. Each room at the 4-star inn has pool views and free WiFi. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.At the inn, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Hotel Pousada Real. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location, nice to have the new pool, everything is new. Good breakfast.
- Location, right on the Camino and it’s brand new, plus beautiful continental breakfast.
- Beautiful, stylish, clean, cool and quiet! Extremely helpful and friendly staff.
- A beautifully renovated building with good quality finishes. Stylishly decorations. Everything a fastidious pilgrim needs – spotlessly clean, comfortable beds with quality linen, fabulous shower, huge fluffy towels, and the hosts will do washing and laundry, Generous and delicious breakfast. Very helpful and friendly English speaking staff.
- This is a new hotel since August 2018. good location, room was very comfortable, bathroom was fantastic, both had attention to detail. I got a good night’s sleep. there is a cafeteria downstairs where they provide breakfast as well as lunch and dinner if you want it – its basic but very good. the staff were exceptionally nice both on reception and in the cafeteria which made for a really nice stay. it is also directly on the Camino path so made it perfect for Camino hikers. So far, i have stayed in 10 hotels along the Portuguese Camino Coastal route, this is by far the nicest hotel.
Torre do Rio
Set in a landscape of great natural beauty, surrounded by the river Umia, this traditional rural hotel features lots of charm.Relax in the spacious, light and tastefully decorated rooms. You can also take a stroll through the gardens of the estate and the surrounding countryside. The establishment features various other facilities, including a lounge, gallery and library.It enjoys a convenient location, away from the bustle of daily modern life, but near major centers such as Pontevedra and Santiago.
- A stunning setting, amazing spaces and landscaping, lovely food, everything made us feel pampered. I wish we had stayed there longer. Worth the detour!
- I was walking the Portuguese Coastal Camino de Santiago and found a treasure. Everything was exquisite: the location, the grounds, the mansion, the service, the food, the furnishings down to the smallest detail.
- This was my second stay at Torre do Rio. This property is exceptionally beautiful and way beyond any place I have ever seen. In fact, most of the guests who are world travelers remarked that this is by far the most incredible place they have ever stayed also. Highly recommend!!! You can easily get a taxi in central Caldas de Reis to the property and return the next morning to the Camino de Santiago. Many Thanks to the excellent staff and owner Rodrigo!! Te Amo Todos de Torre do Rio. ?❤️
- Ive stayed in thousands of hotels in my lifetime and I cannot think of a more exquisite hotel than this. Everything from the food to the accommodations was superb. Seriously, if you every have a chance to stay at this property you must do it. For what they charge its a steal.
- The most beautiful place I have e er stayed. Magnificent!
Hotel Roquiño has rooms in Caldas de Reis. Featuring a terrace, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel provides a Local restaurant.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom and a shower, and selected rooms are equipped with a balcony. The rooms feature a desk.Santiago de Compostela is 29 miles from Hotel Roquiño, while Pontevedra is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Great location for walking the Camino, Amazing staff ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ quality, beautiful newly remodeled building and rooms all with modern fixtures, excellent beds, super shower. All in a historic building in the old center of town. The restaurant was amazing the best food we had on our 30 day vacation. Truly a fine dinning experience but without the price.
- Si ya de por si Galicia enamora con sus paisajes y gentes, cuando tienes el placer de alojarte en sitios con tanto encanto como este, mejor que mejor. En el Hotel Roquiño El trato del personal es inmejorable, la decoración del local puesta con un gusto increíble, la habitación amplia y acogedora, así como el restaurante del hotel. Donde además de tratarnos como en familia, el cocinero Miguel no deja indiferente con sus platos. Elaborados con todo mimo para deleitar a los clientes. Volveremos sin dudarlo.
- Совсем новый отель, новая мебель, новая сантехника, очень чисто, светло, тепло и уютно. Чудесный ресторан, в который приходят не только постояльцы отеля, иногда сложно найти свободное место. Такого вкусно приготовленного мяса я никогда не ела!
- Excelente trato y excelente ubicación. Todo nuevo.
Ce tout nouvel établissement plaira aux voyageurs!
Les chambres sont bien meublées!
Le lit est confortable et la literie est de très bonne qualité!
La salle de bain est moderne et bien équipée!
Le personnel est accueillant, très courtois et très dévoué!
Le propriétaire Manolo et son épouse sont des hôtes charmants!
La salle à manger et le restaurant offrent d’excellents repas !
J’ai été parmi les premiers clients et j’ai grandement apprécié mon séjour!
Je vous le recommande sans hésitation!
Surrounded by gardens and offering an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Sena is located in Caldas de Reis. The hotel offers a restaurant, a 24-hour reception and free on-site parking.All rooms feature satellite TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are also included.The hotel has bar, which offers grilled meat. Banquet and meeting facilities are also available.Hotel Sena is less than 30 minutes’ drive from both Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra. The beautiful beaches located in Rias Bajas are 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Massage facility is a few blocks away. It worked out great for us.
- The room was fine. It was pretty basic . I appreciated the breakfast before heading for the Camino.
- Swimming pool was nice, room was comfy and adequate, staff was nice. Free breakfast was very good selection.
- Room was clean and acceptable. Restaurant convenient.
- The hotel had an elevator for luggage and the coffee at breakfast was good.
Housed in an attractive, old building on the shores of the river Umia, Balneario Acuña is a thermal spa center with free WiFi, where you can unwind in the Galician countryside.Spend your time in the hotel enjoying the excellent onsite spa facility, which is equipped with hydro-massage baths, an outdoor hot tub and swimming pool, as well as a variety of relaxation treatments.Dine in the Acuña’s restaurant, where you can also admire the views of the river, while sampling local-style cuisine.This hotel spa center features good transport connections with historical Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra. From here you can take a daytrip to these cities.
- Outdoor thermal pool was good,very good water temperature.
- Right on Camiño and wonderful to soak in the hot thermal pool after so many days walking.
- This is an older hotel with lots to offer, especially the spa treatments (which due to time constraints we couldn’t use) but did get to enjoy the Natural Hot Springs Swimming Pool! It was 90 degrees and fabulous! I had gotten into some poison ivy on our camino and the mineral water literally healed my legs! Was the perfect thing to treat yourself to after walking 15 miles! Hotel provided robes to lounge around the pool in, no AC but staff brought us a fan to cool us down for the evening. Rooms were fairly close together, so you could hear your neighbors. Bar next door as well as restaurant with other places to eat and grocery store nearby. Breakfast included in our price was bountiful and tasty. Would definitely stay here again. RIGHT ON THE CAMINO!
- The pool was wonderful after a day walking the Camino. Breakfast was also good, though I had to hunt for the yogurt.
- The bonus here was the thermal pool in the garden, where we spent most of our time after a long day of walking. We did not stay in the main hotel, but rather in one of the apartments around the pool. The room was simple, small, no flair, but comfortable and looked out on a field. We did not eat in the restaurant, which looked quite elegant, but rather in the tavern, where the food was average. We had to leave before breakfast was served and they prepared an ample picnic breakfast for us to take with us. Location was great – on the river just across the bridge from the historic center and right on the camino.
Hotel Chef Rivera
Hotel Chef Rivera is located in Padrón de Santiago, 20 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. It has a restaurant and there is free parking and free WiFi access.The rooms at Hotel Chef Rivera have traditional décor. There is air conditioning, a TV, desk and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves seasonal cuisine prepared with market produce. There is also a café. Breakfast is not included.A laundry service is available across the street from the hotel.Rianxo and the coast are approximately 15 minutes’ drive away. Pontevedra is 26 mi from the hotel.
The hotel is managed by its owner, Chef Rivera and his wife. They are on top of the customer service.
Dinner was spectacular.
A self service laundromat owned by the same family is next door. Very convenient. Chef Rivera is a happy person, always with a smile in his face.
- We enjoyed the beautiful old building! The rooms were comfortable and we had everything we needed for a restful night on the Camino. The restaurant served amazing food!
- The staff. They went beyond helpful. Service and food was great too.
- Excellent staff and helpful to meet needs of traveler. Would highly recommend the property
- Hotel was easy to find, laundromat across the way, VERY GOOD restaurant, comfy room with an old world style, big bathroom. Location was great, central to seeing the churches and history of St. James in Padron.
- The hotel is managed by its owner, Chef Rivera and his wife. They are on top of the customer service.
Hotel Rosalía is located in Padrón, just 15 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. It offers easy access to the A9 Motorway, and rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The restaurant at the Rosalía serves traditional Galician food, including fresh fish and Padrón peppers. There is also a TV lounge where you can enjoy a snack or a drink.The hotel can organize canoeing, climbing and other adventure sports. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.Padrón town center and bus station are within a 5-minute walk of the Rosalía. The train station is just 150 feet away.
- Clean and very quiet compared to other places along the Camino. The train station across the tracks from the hotel was a pleasant site but there wasn’t any night noise!
- My travelling companion asked, as the train started to pull away, where is this hotel. Before I could answer, the train had gone, revealing this friendly, quiet, convenient, comfortable and excellent value hotel. Perfect for pilgrims and a short walk into Padrón. Would stay again.
- Very clean and surprinsingly quiet, despite the location: near the train station.
- Beautiful building, rooms clean and spacious. Dinner extraordinary
- It was clean and served it’s purpose as we were traveling on the Camino de Santiago. Nothing special about this property for me compared to the others on my week journey. But it was clean and served it’s purpose. It had a bath tub which many places did not.
In the Galician village of Padron, this hotel has a smart restaurant serving both local and international cuisine. Try delicious seafood and fish. Relax in the cafe before heading to the disco.The Scala’s bedrooms are tastefully decorated with private bathrooms. The Scala has bedrooms which can accommodate up to 4 people – perfect for groups of friends or family groups.Make the most of the great outdoors with a long country walk in the Galician countryside. Alternatively, make a visit to one of the nearby towns such as Santiago Compostela where you can see the impressive Cathedral.
- Waiter in the restaurant was extra nice, friendly and helpful!
- Excellent pool for a swim at the end of the day. A complete breakfast is served downstairs in the morning.
- We only stayed here to shave off a few km’s off our walk the next day. Very basic hotel that can seat 2000 in the dining room, but for the evening we were there only two tables. We actually invited the other table to join us. This hotel is great for huge tour bus traffic but for the pilgrim walking camino just so so!
- Our group loved the pool after a very long day on the Camino.
- Right on the Camino, just beyond Padron so location is good. Very friendly, very clean. Pool looks beautiful but it’s outdoors and not heated so a little cold for a spring dip! Food is also very good. Nice to get a head start out of Padron since that last leg of the Camino is a good one!
Hotel Pazo O Rial
One of our top picks in Vilagarcia de Arousa.Surrounded by outstanding natural beauty, this tastefully restored, palatial home is located in the heart of Pontevedra’s Rias Baixas. Guests have free access to the seasonal outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Dating back to the 17th century, the hotel has been carefully restored in order to retain many of its period features and charm. It offers a warm and relaxing ambiance. Surrounded by lush gardens, you can enjoy the peace and tranquility that the hotel and Galician countryside offers.Located on the outskirts of charming town of Vilagarcia de Arousa, the hotel is in a privileged position, with the amazing beaches of the coast just a short distance away. It is an ideal place to discover the beauty of Spain’s Celtic region.
The hotel itself is very good. The building of the 17th century with the corresponding interior. Large landscaped area, nice pool. The bar and restaurant are available at reasonable prices, considering that these are 4 stars. Spacious rooms and bathrooms.
Conclusion: the hotel is suitable for those who just want to relax or travel by car. For them, the hotel has parking.
- The building was beautiful and the location convenient.
- Amazing conversion of historic property. Excellent dinners at very good price. Staff made every effort to get over language problems and couldn’t have been more friendly. Excellent pool and museum environment
- The hotel is a long way from any other restaurants. The walk either way out of the hotel is along busy main roads.
- All the staff here were lovely. There was a mistake with our reservation (not the hotel’s fault) and the owners offered us a family suite for the 4 of us at no additional charge. The pool is huge, the grounds are beautiful and the castle has a fun history.
- The hotel itself is very good. The building of the 17th century with the corresponding interior. Large landscaped area, nice pool. The bar and restaurant are available at reasonable prices, considering that these are 4 stars. Spacious rooms and bathrooms.
Hotel Playa Compostela
Set overlooking the Arousa Estuary from Carril, this impressive, traditional-style hotel provides the perfect base for exploring Galicia’s stunning Rias Baixas coastline and sampling the best of Galician seafood.The Playa Compostela features smart rooms, all with private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and TVs. Enjoy views of the estuary from your hotel room and take in the beautiful sunsets from the hotel’s terrace.After a wholesome breakfast in the morning, head down to the nearby beach, just 100 feet away. There you can relax on the sands, enjoy a cool dip on hot summer days or stroll along the 1.2 mi-long promenade to Villagarcía.In the center of Carril you can try the excellent seafood and the region’s famous white wine, Albariño.From April 13 to November 1, guests can enjoy an indoor salt water pool with massage beds, waterfall, and hot tub.
One of the best hotels on the Camino!
Excellent all the way!
- The room was very clean and the breakfast buffet was well stocked.
- Very clean, helpful and friendly staff, good location
Extreamly clean and modern
Very comprehensive breakfast buffet.
- Todo estuvo fantastico, limpio ,el parking , el personal estuvo muy amable y el chico de tarde-noche superamable y encantador , restaurante junto al hotel muy bueno relación precio calidad , repetiría si volviera seguro ????.
- One of the best hotels on the Camino!
Top Hotels In Caldas De Reis Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caldas de Reis Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caldas de Reis Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caldas de Reis Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!