10 Best Hotels To Stay In Calatañazor Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Calatañazor Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Calatañazor Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calatañazor Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calatañazor Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Calatañazor Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Calatañazor Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Calatañazor Castile And Leon:
Casa Rural de la Villa
Casa Rural de la Villa has a mountain setting in Calatañazor, surrounded by gardens. This beautiful, rustic property dates from 1765 and maintains its original stone-clad façade and walls, wooden-framed doors and beamed ceilings.Offering views of the surrounding countryside, each room has pastel-colored décor and exposed stone walls. There is a desk and a private bathroom.The carefully restored Casa Rural de la Villa features finishes made from natural limestone, juniper and pine trees.The restaurant offers cuisine prepared in its wood-burning stove. Dishes include chilled gazpacho soup, roasted meat dishes, steak, and trout and crab caught in the local river.You can relax on the charming terrace shaded by large trees, or make use of the lounge and library.Soria is a 30-minute drive from the property. Logroño and Burgos can be reached in approximately 90 minutes by car.
- El pueblo, la amabilidad de Begoña, la calidad de la cena, las vistas de la habitacion, el silencio, el cielo.
El entorno está lleno de actividades culturales y de actividades deportivas, la red de senderos practicables es enorme.
La casa es ya de por sí historia de un pueblo medieval.
Las habitaciones, gracias a Dios, no tienen televisión, con lo que por fin un establecimiento en el cual no oyes la televisión del vecino a todo volumen.
La dueña de la casa majísima y atenta, con las ideas muy claras de cómo hacer la estancia cómoda a sus huéspedes.
Volveremos sin dudarlo.
- Las habitaciones son espaciosas, confortables y la nuestra tenía un precioso balcón con vistas a la iglesia. Un punto extra por la adecuada calefacción que siendo Soria es muy de agradecer. En resumen una habitación agradable, confortable y con vistas.
- Begoña es una anfitriona excepcional. El trato y atención fueron estupendos. La casa es preciosa, con todo el encanto de una casona antigua, pero muy cómoda y acogedora, como su dueña. La ubicación es ideal para hacer todo tipo de rutas. Además, Begoña estará encantada de sugerirte sitios y trayectos. Hemos pasado un fin de semana estupendo. Muy recomendable el alojamiento.
- El pueblo precioso, la casa impresionante, las habitaciones preciosas y limpisimas!! La dueña Begoña un encanto, siempre atenta a todo!!
Hotel Venta Nueva
Located in Calatañazor, Hotel Venta Nueva has a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the hotel, each room comes with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Venta Nueva.Soria is 20 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Calatañazor
Located in Calatañazor, Hotel Rural Calatañazor features a garden and a terrace. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi and a bar. The restaurant serves Spanish cuisine.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Rural Calatañazor.Soria is 22 miles from the accommodation.
Sin duda la ubicación, el pueblo es simplemente maravilloso, pasear por la noche por el es mágico.
El desayuno es muy bueno, por 5,50 no se puede pedir más.
Personal atento y amable, la habitación y el resto del alojamiento decorado de ambiene mozárabe, con gusto. La comida del
restaurante bien. El pueblo y los alrdedores muy chulo.
- cena ydesayno , bien.Habitacion bien, pero cama muy incomoda. Precio un poco caro…
- Lo mejor la ubicación, la habitación pequeña pero acogedora. El baño bien,con plato de ducha y mampara nuevos.
Buen trato del personal.
Media pensión buena relación calidad-precio.
- Sin duda la ubicación, el pueblo es simplemente maravilloso, pasear por la noche por el es mágico.
La Casa del Cura de Calatañazor
La Casa del Cura de Catalañazor is located in the hilltop town of Catalañazor, 20 minutes’ drive from Soria. It offers fantastic valley views from its terrace.Set in a 17th-century building, the stylish rooms at the Casa del Cura de Catalañazor have views over the town. They all feature free Wi-Fi and a TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are included.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. You can enjoy your meal on the terrace which overlooks the canyon.The medieval city walls and Catalañazor Castle are a short walk from the property. Cañón del Río Lobos Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive from the property. Burgos is 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- Made very welcome, very dog friendly , lovely big room, fabulous
This place and village is absolutely top: very welcoming and helpful hosts, wonderful and colourful buildings! Lovely room with a nice view. Very tasty freshly prepared food in the restaurant: my absolute favourite!
Friendly welcome . Only a little English spoken but perfectly fine .
Great restaurant .
The hotel was a real find . Stunning building .
Wonderful fascinating village
- La arquitectura del edificio.El pueblo. La persona que nos atendio era muy amable.
- Amplitud de habitación y baño. Tranquilidad y silencio
Located in the small village of Rioseco de Soria, Quintanares offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and features a garden with a terrace. Free private parking is available nearby.The property includes a bar and a restaurant specializing in traditional local cuisine. There is also a shared lounge with satellite TV and board games.All rooms have heating and a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Cañón del Río Lobos Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive from the property. The surrounding area is popular for mushroom picking and hiking. Soria Train Station is 27 mi away.
- El personal fue muy amable y atento, las camas eran cómodas, el desayuno muy bueno y la ubicación ideal.
El personal es muy amable.
La comida buena.
Hotel limpio y bonito.
- Pueblo pequeñito y muy tranquilo. La comida genial y el desayuno fantástico, casero y abundante en cantidad. Tenían una sala de estar con información turística.
- Etablissement très calme et reposant.tres bien accueilli.a recommander
- Amabilidad de la persona que nos atendió a nuestra llegada. Habitación de buen tamaño con un bonito balcón. El desayuno casero y muy rico.
Hotel Valdelinares (Soria)
This rural hotel is located at the foot of the Cañón del Río Lobos nature Reserve. It offers a garden, terrace and rooms with fantastic countryside views and free WiFi.Set in a rustic building, rooms at Hotel Valdelinares are comfortable and modern. All feature a TV and a bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace.Breakfast are offered daily, featuring traditional cuisine, home-made dinner is available prior reservation. There is also a bar and a lounge area.Valdelinares is 5 minutes’ drive from Ucero with its small selection of bars. The area is also very popular for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Hotel Valdelinares offers free private parking and is 6.2 mi from Burgo de Osma. Soria is 1 hours’ drive away and Burgos can be reached by car in 1 hour 40 minutes.
- We were welcomed, the staff are very nice, willing to help. The decor is fantastic, the breakfast is great.
- The hospitality. The two owners could not have been more pleasant or more helpful. They really wanted us to have a good time. Their English was not that good, but we managed to understand each other. I also liked that it was a little bit out of the way. We enjoyed a lovely bottle of wine on the terrace and the view, while not pretty, was interesting. We looked out upon a concrete yard surrounded by farm buildings, but the farmer and his dog, a couple of old ladies going about their day and the several cats wandering around made for an entertaining vista.
- The nicest hotel we had in 3 weeks. Just enough attention from staff. Felt very welcoming, nothing too much trouble. Lovely room with spacious balcony.
- A comfortable, spotlessly clean stay. The hotel is surrounded by wonderful rural vistas. If you want to eat there, you need to advise beforehand. We didn’t know this but were rustled up the best meal we had eaten thus far – home prepared gazpacho, Spanish omelette, salad. Our two lovely hosts were so welcoming and friendly. Thank you.
El alojamiento fenomenal.
GENIAL EL TRATO: Lo regentan dos hermanas Ana y Puri. Súper atentas y dispuestas a agradar. A mi se me olvidaron unas zapatillas y se apresuraron a llamarme por si no me había ido de la localidad. El desayuno es generoso, hay de todo, zumo, café, fruta, jamón de York, queso, bollería y bizcocho… si te quedases corto, Puri nos ofreció más si lo precisáramos.
BUENA UBICACION: En la carretera situada entre el cañón Del Río Lobos y la localidad de Burgo de Osma. Queda cerca de casi todos los sitios que ver. Sitio tranquilo. Un lugar excepcional para ver las estrellas por la noche.
Nosotros ya se lo hemos recomendado a dos amigos y no está demás que lo hagamos por aquí.
Featuring free WiFi, Enclave Soria offers pet-friendly accommodations in Herreros. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and an outdoor hot tub. Slippers and bathrobe are provided.Some rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. Soria is 13 mi from Enclave Soria, while El Burgo de Osma is 24 mi from the property.
- Sergio and Mario went out of the normal to make everything great and wonderful. The entire experience was one of the best in Spain in our 4 weeks of travel
- Great friendly staff, spoke some English, used google translate app for the rest. Super delicious supper meals, with great house wines. Quiet quiet town, only 1 bar. Great for day excursions, check out Gormaz. Also good walking nearby. Visited in mid October, so did not experience the nearby lake reservoir. Comfy bed, good heart breakfast with fresh juice.
- Beautiful accommodations good for overnight very quiet town not much to do around but very enjoyable
- Old house, tastefully renovated. Helpful, friendly staff. Quality restaurant attached, breakfast included. A nice bar and cosy lounge area. A great place to stay if you want peace and solitude in a rural setting.
- Village setting, easy drive from Madrid and nearby nature spots Laguna Negra, Soria’s River Duero.
Hotel Spa Rio Ucero
Set next to the River Ucero, in the Medieval town of Burgo de Osma, this functional hotel offers a Spa and private parking.The bright rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each heated room at the Rio Ucero features a work desk and a marble bathroom with a hairdryer. Rooms with a balcony overlooking Burgo de Osma Cathedral are available on request.The Spa facilities are available for a surcharge and include a hot tub, thermal pool, therapeutic showers, cold pool, and a different range of jets. You will find a complete fitness center.Hotel Spa Rio Ucero has an à la carte restaurant, serving characteristic local dishes. There is also a café with outdoor terrace.Burgo de Osma Cathedral and the surrounding old town are within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel.Rio Lobos Canyon is less than 12 mi away, and the Ribera de Duero winemaking region is within a 15-minute drive. Guests can order packed lunches from reception, ideal for day trips.
Bike friendly, I will probably come again for a bike trip.
- The price location.facilities. restaurant.bar. breakfast was excellent an abundance of whatever food you required.set menu for 3 course evening meal with wine and coffee for 2 was less than 30 Euro.
Clean,comfortable, helpful staff.
Close to many great places to visit. Burgo de Osma beautiful place
- Good air conditioning. Restaurant manager spoke Good english, and was very helpfull with menu & wine recommendations. Only stayed for 1 night, and we had secure parking for our motorbike. Will definately stay there again.
- Great location for me to get to my clients. AC was turned off for the season, the WIFI was hit and miss. But all in all a good stay!
- Good location.
Hotel II Virrey
Located in the renowned Plaza Mayor, just 500 feet from the Gothic cathedral, the hotel is a former chemists’ and the mill of the old hospital.Rooms at the Hotel II Virrey feature elegant décor and hardwood floors. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.The hotel’s award-winning restaurant, Virrey Palafox, under Chef Felix Martinez Soto, is renowned in Castilla-León. The cuisine is based on high-quality local produce and it has a large wine cellar.The Jornadas Rito-Gastronómicas de la Matanza are hosted at this restaurant. This event takes place at weekends in January, February and March. It involves thousands of people tasting regional specials.Hotel II Virrey offers free parking for bicycles and motorbikes.
- Very good location. Nice breakfast. Common areas comfortable and with classic style.
- The location is great and it is easy to get around town from here. They have plenty of parking right next door which is free. The cafeteria/bar attached is light and lively. The space is filled with all sorts of interesting Spanish art from the last 500 years. Our bed was super comfortable and there were the only place we stayed in Spain that had AC.
Fascinating old building- rather like being in a museum!
Room was fine as was the bathroom although the bath/shower was awkward to get into!
Staff came over as being disinterested. They do advertise parking for motorbikes but didn’t offer it and I didn’t ask for it!
The bar tender in the cafeteria was offhand to the point of being rude!
Having stayed in a range of 3 and 4 star hotels over the last couple of weeks this was undoubtedly the least welcoming.
Breakfast was adequate at best and the bread was past its best!
- Bathroom was clean and breakfast buffet was not expansive but ingredients were good. Beds were nicely firm. Staff were friendly. The bar has a spacious outdoors area.
- We requested a room with a balcony overlooking the Plaza and that’s what we got. Hotel was central but quiet, free on-street parking just outside, breakfast was good, beds were enormous and really comfy. Base yourself here and explore the surrounding countryside for a truly Spanish experience.
Posada Rural La Piñorra
Set in a XVIII century blacksmith’s house, Posada Rural La Piñorra is located in Vinuesa. It offers a children’s playground and a terrace.Each room is heated and comes with a TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer. Posada Rural La Piñorra features free WiFi throughout the property.Communal areas include a living space with a fireplace, and a dining table.Soria is 19 mi from Posada Rural La Piñorra, while El Burgo de Osma is 27 mi from the property.
This is a hotel that you don’t really want to tell everyone how good it is because you want to make sure there is always room left fir yourself, but that wouldn’t be fair.
Loverly people, loverly building, loverly location.
- Beautiful room! Very clean. Big bathroom comfortable bed.
- El ambiente,la encargada muy agradable y solicita,la decoracion y el pueblecito muy especial y cuidado,volveria
- La zona comun, con los sofas y el fuego bajo. Ademas del servicio de barra con autoservicio de te y cafe.
- Son encantadoras. El desayuno magnífico y las camas comodisimas!!!!!!
- This is a hotel that you don’t really want to tell everyone how good it is because you want to make sure there is always room left fir yourself, but that wouldn’t be fair.
Top Hotels In Calatañazor Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Calatañazor Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Calatañazor Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Calatañazor Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!