10 Best Hotels To Stay In Calasparra Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Calasparra Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Calasparra Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calasparra Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calasparra Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Calasparra Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Calasparra Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Calasparra Murcia:
Hotel Argos is offering accommodations in Calasparra. With free WiFi, this 2-star hotel offers a shared lounge and room service. The property provides ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage for guests.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms at Hotel Argos have air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation. At Hotel Argos you’ll find a restaurant serving European cuisine.The hotel has a playground. The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Vista Bella is 29 miles from Hotel Argos, while Caravaca de la Cruz is 10 miles from the property.
Friendliness, and as this is our second visit to the hotel we enjoyed it very much also brought our sister this visit.
No problem with our pet dogs
- the rooms were excellent, loved the way they folded the towels and laid the beds out.
- Our room was changed and upgraded as the sheets were marked in the first room but it wasn’t any Hassle. Nice and quiet, aircon worked well and plenty of hot water from a powerful shower. Lack of Spanish made us late for breakfast but they still accommodated us. Definitely use again
- La calidad-precio y tener un parking junto a la puerta.
- Hotel para hacer sin más una parada de descanso, en ese sentido es suficiente. Muy sencillo en todo. Es un hotel de carretera.
- Friendliness, and as this is our second visit to the hotel we enjoyed it very much also brought our sister this visit.
Hospedería Rural Constitución
Hospedería Rural Constitución is located in the historic center of Calasparra, next to the Palacio de la Encomienda Archaeology Museum. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.It offers bright air-conditioned rooms with plasma-screen satellite TV and views of the old town.You can also relax and have a drink in the bar-cafeteria.The Ribera de Cañaverosa Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away, while Murcia is 43 mi away.
- Hotel is in great location and staff friendly although Tuesday not a good night to stay as lots places shut ,
It was conveniently located for our needs
The staff were very friendly and helpful
The breakfast was included and there was plenty of it if you requested more
As we spoke very little Spanish we felt the staff made extra effort to communicate with us and helped us to use their language too.
Extra effort went into providing us with our preferences at breakfast time.
All in all, a very comfortable and welcoming stay. Would revisit.
- It was my second visit in 12 months. The location is perfect, and is central for the annual fiesta.
- The hotel is in the old part of a delightful town. It looks great from the outside. Local people were friendly. We had the best tapas ever in La Tosca bar a few 100 yards away.
Located in Calasparra, Hotel Primavera features a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk. The rooms include a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. Guest rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is served at the property. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which specializes in Spanish cuisine.Guests at Hotel Primavera will be able to enjoy activities in and around Calasparra, like cycling.The accommodation offers a business center equipped with printing, copying and fax services.Vista Bella is 30 miles from Hotel Primavera, while Caravaca de la Cruz is 13 miles away.
- This is a real family run business. Every member of the family was involved in the hotel or the restaurant. Mum was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The food was superb. The hotel was spotless.
- Friendly staff. Good restaurant. Excellent shower.
- Spacious room, comfortable beds and blackout curtains. New hotel that provided us with a base to explore locally at a great price. Breakfast was ok, we generally eat cereals so some nicer choices here would be good, but they had a good range of breads and meats as well. Restaurant was good for dinner but size of the mains seemed a bit small for the price. Delicious food though. Staff were good. Location is a bit out of town, but no issues as we had a car to get everywhere.
- Spotlessly clean. Bathroom well appointed and walk in shower. Beds really comfy staff friendly and helpful
- Value for money. Friendly staff,clealiness excellent
One of our top picks in Caravaca de la Cruz.Hotel Almunia is set in the Medieval heart of Caravaca de la Cruz, just a short walk from the central Plaza del Arco. The hotel’s spacious rooms have flat-screen TVs.The hotel is set in Murcia province, around 37 mi from the city of Murcia. Caravaca has many important religious sites, including the Vera Cruz Basílica. The town holds the Fiestas de la Cruz in early May.Each room at the Almunia has its own unique style, as well as a Moorish name connected to the region’s history. All rooms are bright and comfortable, with air conditioning and an private bathroom.Hotel Almunia has a bar and a terrace. Free WiFi access is available in all areas. The hotel also has a garden. There is 24-hour reception and a helpful tourdesk.
- Excellent wifi and shower – very welcome after a long days hiking. Located off main square.
- It was in a good location, lovely clean hotel room, every room is different, had a lovely breakfast on the patio
- good attention from the staff, adequate breakfast..excellent location. lift for less able people
On arrival we were greeted by Veronica the receptionist, very pleasant person who explained what the hotel & surrounding area offered. The air conditioned room was well maintained & looked to be recently updated. Wifi had a good connection.
Mediterranean breakfast was very good.
- The hotel was perfect. Great location, friendly staff, lovely individual rooms.
Nuestra Señora del Carmen
Set around peaceful cloisters and gardens, this restored 16th-century monastery offers bright, air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. It is located just a 10-minute walk from the Santísima Cruz Sanctuary.Nuestra Señora del Carmen is located in the heart of Caravaca de la Cruz, 1,950 feet from the town hall and tourist office. Free private parking is available on site.Nuestra Señora del Carmen is part of a small religious community, and guests are welcome to attend services in its chapel. The tour desk offers souvenirs and information about the surrounding area.The monastery has a drinks vending machine, and meals can be arranged on request. Various shops and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.
- It was comfortable and quiet. A good middle point between Granada and Valencia plus a city that has lots of character.
- Very clean and comfortable. Excellent location and off road private parking.
- Amazing different place to stay in super quiet location in town , comfortable room, nice breakfast in very unusual surroundings. Very helpful and pleasant staff at reception . Especially Fr. Pedro Lovely grounds and buildings. Would recommend to anyone
- Close to the old town and castle and parking onsite, friendly staff and a good continental breakfast. Lovely monastery to wander around
- Well located , very clean and tidy , and unique in its peaceful atmosphere – a beautiful church as the centre piece of the complex and extensive town garden
Olmitos 3 Hotel boutique, Casa-Palacio
Set in a 17th-century building in Cehegín, Olmitos 3 Casa-Palacio features free WiFi throughout. Guests can relax at the bar and library.Some rooms feature rustic decor and sloping ceilings, while others have elegant decor. Each room includes a private bathroom. Some have a balcony or terrace.The hotel offers a tour desk. Guests can enjoy biking in the surroundings.Olmitos 3 is located 650 feet from the Archaeological Museum. The lively town of Caravaca is 3.7 mi away and the Cigarralejo Museum in Mula is 19 mi away.
- Bed was comfortable and it was clean. Lady on reception was very helpful, even though she didn’t speak a word of English! Location
- El sitio perfecto. El alojamiento es precioso, el trato exquisito, muy amables. Íbamos a correr una carrera en la zona, y en el alojamiento se preocuparon de proporcionar un picnic de desayuno, porque madrugaba mucho. Un lugar muy recomendable tanto por el espacio físico – en el centro histórico del pueblo- como por el trato recibido.
- La casa. Es fantástica. Al atravesar la puerta de entrada es como si, de repente, aparecieras en otro siglo. Es una experiencia sensual genial. Dentro de este contexto evocador al que me refiero, desayunar en esos comedores individualizados es, quizá, el culmen sensorial al que me refiero. Ah!, no os dejéis engañar por la fachada de la casa, lo interesante, lo maravilloso está en el interior.
Está bien situado para conocer los pueblos de alrededor, en nuestro caso Caravaca de la Cruz, al igual que para conocer Cehegín, está muy cerca del casco antiguo y de la zona de bares y restaurantes para comer y cenar.
La casa es muy bonita, nuestra habitación estaba muy limpia, el baño muy bonito también y muy limpio.
El desayuno correcto, no hay demasiada variedad pero lo que hay está muy bueno y los salones donde ponen el desayuno son preciosos.
- Estancia con mucho encanto y personal muy amable y atento
Featuring a winery and a restaurant, this hotel is located on the wine-producing municipality of Bullas, on the edge of the C-415 motorway. Hotel SG offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The SG features a bar-cafeteria, were breakfast is served each morning. It also serves tapas, snacks and pastries. The restaurant features Mediterranean cuisine and both local and national wines.All rooms at Hotel SG feature a simple décor, with linoleum floors and marble bathrooms. Each comes with a TV and a mini-bar, while some of them feature a spa bath and views of Sierra De Moratalla Mountains.Surrounded by vineyards and olive trees, Bullas is 13 mi from Caravaca De La Cruz and 31 mi from Murcia. The Almádenes Canyons can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car.
- The hotel interior is decorated in polished marble, giving it a modern, smart look. Rooms are big and the beds very comfortable. It is quiet hotel and ideal for a good nights sleep. We have stayed at this hotel twice and I thoroughly recommend it. Bullas is a small, safe town and it is a quick walk to enjoy a good night out with friends. It is only 15 minutes walk to the nightlife hub, namely Gran Via’s bars or excellent restaurants like Taller de Sabores. The cost of rooms is very reasonable if you are looking for business level comfort.
- Staff were excellent and did everything they could to help. Despite our limited Spanish we did manage to communicate well.
Proximity to Winery we were visiting
Convenience to motorway.
- Antonio and Jose were excellent hosts even tracking down a bike pump when we had lost ours. Lovely food and Bullas wine at a great price.
- Hotel ben situat a la sortida del poble de Bullas, amb un tracte de tot el personal espectacular.
Casa de La Campana
Located just outside Cieza in Murcia, this country house has a charming garden with hammocks, an outdoor pool and a fruit orchard. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The rooms at Casa de la Campana feature an LED TV, free Wi-Fi and great views of the orchard and the River Segura. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Casa de la Campana offers a daily breakfast of fresh, local produce including fruits from the orchard. There is an attractive terrace where you can enjoy a barbecue or a drink in the sun.You can drive to central Cieza in around 12 minutes from the hotel. With good access to the A-30 Motorway, you can drive to Murcia in 45 minutes. Murcia-San Javier Airport, the Mar Menor Lagoon and La Manga are 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- A brilliant place, like staying in paradise. The owner was so helpful and certainly went the extra mile.
- Wonderful location, Eden like garden surrounding the property, lovely atmosphere.
Beautiful old style Spanish accommodation in the Ricote Valley close to the recommended tourist routes.
March is the best time for the beautiful peach blossom.
- le cadre était magnifique, un peu difficile à trouver
- La casa d la campana nos encantó, las habitaciones son amplias y están limpísimas. El enclave que lo rodea es muy bonito, se nota que está muy cuidado. la piscina imprescindible en verano por el calor que hace en esta zona. El desayuno fenomenal, nos quedamos con ganas d probar la comida, pero como íbamos a una boda lo dejamos para la próxima. Volveremos!
Hotel San Sebastián Hospedería
Set in Cieza’s historic center, Hotel San Sebastián Hospedería features rooms with free Wi-Fi, a café and a 24-hour reception. It offers easy access to the A3 Motorway.The hotel maintains the building’s original façade and staircase. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has simple, modern décor. There is a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Restaurants and bars can be found in the center of Cieza, within 1,650 feet of the hotel.The center of Murcia is just over 30 minutes’ drive from the San Sebastián. Albacete is approximately 68 mi away.
- I would stay here again, as it is very central, but the atmosphere is a little cold . The room was clean and tidy.
- Very good and comfortable for one night stay. Excellent view from the room.
- Good location for a 1 night stopover. The local bar was a great place to visit and the experience enhanced because Spain were playing in the World Cup.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel in excellent position. Breakfast excellent.
- The hotel was modern with traditional features , clean and room had fantastic views. Staff were very helpful and friendly .
Círculo Artístico 1911 Hotel Boutique
Located in Caravaca de la Cruz, Círculo Artístico 1911 Hotel Boutique provides a bar. The accommodations features a concierge service. The Sanctuary of la Vera Cruz is only 650 feet from the Hotel. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available nearby.At Círculo Artístico 1911 Hotel Boutique, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. Círculo Artístico 1911 Hotel Boutique offers some units that feature a terrace, and rooms include a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All units at Círculo Artístico 1911 Hotel Boutique have air conditioning, heating, and a wardrobe.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and buffet options.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Calasparra Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Calasparra Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Calasparra Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Calasparra Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!