10 Best Hotels To Stay In Calas de Mallorca Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Calas de Mallorca Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Calas de Mallorca Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calas de Mallorca Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calas de Mallorca Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Calas de Mallorca Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Calas de Mallorca Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Calas De Mallorca Majorca:
HSM Hotel Canarios Park
One of our top picks in Calas de Mallorca.Located in Calas de Mallorca, HSM Hotel Canarios Park is set a 5-minute walk from Cala Antena Beach. The hotel includes a free shuttle service to Domingos Gran Beach, 0.9 mi away.You can enjoy the hotel’s 3 swimming pools, including 1 for children, a poolside bar service and a terrace with loungers and parasols. There is also a games room and a children’s playground.This hotel offers a daytime and evening program of entertainment, including shows and disco several times a week. There is also a children’s mini-club, and activities including tennis, squash, archery, billiards and mini-golf.A train service to the center is available several times a day at an extra cost. Additionally, a bus stop for Palma and Manacor is located nearby. Porto Cristo and its famous Drach Caves is only 7.5 mi away.
- There is a stomach bug rampant at this holiday!!!! It is not caused by the hotel but it is being incubated and spread here. Bottom line is, yes the hotel is not the cause as in food poisoning or the such but the basic of it is I WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN ILL IF I HADNT HAVE STAYED AT THIS HOTEL
Staff very nice and helpful.
Clean room and Hotel in general.
- The spot. Cala Antena near to it. The all-inclusive offer.
- Property was amazing value for money. Stayed with my husband and 4 children. Kids club for little ones was fab, kids loved it. Food was excellent always something different and plenty of little games for adults throughout the day with the staff. Night time was fun for kids then something for adults however was a little late. Overall fab stay.
- Very helpful staff, a lot of facilities available at any moment.
Sol Mirador de Calas – Mallorca – All Inclusive
Located on the cliffs between the beaches of Cala Domingos and Cala Antena, in Calas de Mallorca, Sol Mirador de Calas – Mallorca – All Inclusive features a pool and a sun terrace overlooking the sea.The modern and spacious rooms offer pretty sea views and come with air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV, a balcony and a bathroom with a hairdryer. There is free WiFi throughout.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk, luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.Sol Mirador de Calas – Mallorca – All Inclusive offers an extensive program of activities for adults, evening shows and live music. There is also a buffet restaurant and a bar.Alcudia is 28 mi from Sol Mirador de Calas – Mallorca – All Inclusive, while Playa de Palma is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 30 mi from the property.
- Staff tried their best when faced with requests. View from room was nice.
- The view from all around the property, cleanliness was good all around. Friendly and helpful staff. Good selection of drinks. A very relaxing atmosphere made for an excellent holiday.
- Friendly staff, modern room with a great shower, wonderful view (we had the view to cala antena), large buffet
Wonderful hotel & wonderful place.
My room with a great sea view & swimming pool view.
Also good food， everything is wonderful . really want to come back again & hope that I am so luck as this time to get Genius price.
- Front desk staff extremely friendly welcome smile on arrival
One of our best sellers in Calas de Mallorca! Located in Calas de Mallorca, 1,150 feet from Cala Antena Beach, this all-inclusive family-friendly hotel offers 3 outdoor pools, including one for kids with water slides, as well as an outdoor terrace with deckchairs and parasols.It also offers multi-sport courts, a tennis court, air-conditioned restaurant, bar, snack-bar, TV room, games room, free Wifi in the bar, playground, and Kids’ Club.The hotel consists of 397 rooms distributed in 5 buildings with a elevator in each of them. There are 2 different types of rooms: apartments or rooms.Each room is equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, phone (at extra charge), private bathroom, a mini fridge, a safety deposit box and balcony. WiFi in the rooms is available at an extra charge.International dishes are served in the complex’s buffet restaurant. Snacks, drinks and ice-creams are available from the bar. There is also a wide range of activities for all ages at the complex.
- Swimming pool for kids was great. Kids entertainment was great.
- Overall a positive experience. Good for families with children, the food was Ok , the staff helpful
- I couldn’t fault the place. Helpful staff, plenty to do. The kids club was great. Great selection of food and free shuttle bus every 5 minutes to the beach.
- Budget friendly All-Inclusive family friendly hotel.
- We are a family with 2 young girls 5 and 4. They loved the kids club and activities. Pools were great and they never got bored. Food was good and everyone had something to choose from. I love this island and the price of the hotel is brill.
Club Hotel Tropicana Mallorca- All Inclusive
Located beside Cala Domingos Beach, Club Hotel Tropicana Mallorca offers accommodations in one-story bungalows set among large gardens. It has an outdoor pool with sun loungers and on-site restaurant and bars.Accommodations includes a private bathroom and satellite TV. Most rooms come with a terrace. A safe is available at an extra cost.The buffet restaurant offers local and international cuisine. You will also find a snack bar, lounge bar, poolside bar, and a mini market.There are tennis courts, table tennis and a games room at the property. Vall d’Or Golf Course is a 15-minute drive away.Club Hotel Tropicana Mallorca offers daytime and evening entertainment for both adults and children. There is a children’s club, a playground and a children’s pool area.Calas de Mallorca is 5 minutes’ drive away, and there you will find restaurants, bars and shops. Free parking is available on site and a free minibus operates within the property.
- You get what you pay for. It’s cheap for a reason… beach was nice.
- Everything else was super. Staff was friendly, food was various and super delicious, beach, pool and everything else that comes with AI. Lots of activities for free as well. Great time spent there 🙂
Friendly, informed staff, always ready to help. Family friendly, lots of things to do with children (of all ages); mini golf, ping-pong, pool for children, animation services and much more…
Dinners and suppers are always different (fish, meat, pizza, salads, cakes…)
Sand beach, volleyball, tennises (big and ping-pong), evening animation shows, a lot of competitions and activities (dances, archery, shooting…)
Transport inside the resort – minibus goes every 5-10 minutes.
Entertainment team is amazing, friendy and fun.
Beach is unbelieveble beutiful, and size just right for hotels customers, ideal for schnorchling. My baby loved minidisko programm 🙂
- There was a lot of space between the house, it looked liked a huge park. The pool was inviting, the beach wasn’t to crowded. It had everything for a nice relaxing holliday.
HSM Apartamentos Calas Park
The Calas Park apartments are located on the seafront, just 1,000 feet from Cala Domingos Beach in east Mallorca. It has a large swimming pool, and all apartments have terraces.All of the spacious Calas Park apartments have air conditioning and a sitting area. They also have cable TV.The Apartamentos Calas Park’s sun terrace has lounge chairs and umbrellas. The complex also has a wide-ranging evening entertainment program, including shows and a disco.The restaurant serves a variety of hot and cold dishes, and a snack service is available between main meals.
- Our 7th time and 2 more future stays already booked! We love the new rooms, the size and facilities in them too like a fridge! Comfy beds and good cold air con. Good free WiFi too. The staff are EXCELLENT and very helpful.
- The animation team were great, staff were very friendly and helpful
- Lovely hotel – the rooms were clean and modern. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food was good with a large selection for each meal, Plenty of hotel based activities for the kids.
- Fantastic visit during may half term. Very spacious, modern apartments, 2 bathrooms which was a pleasant surprise. Very friendly hard working animation team. Good quality food, very friendly staff. Close to a lovely beach. Will definitely visit again!
- David and the entertainment team were fab .the receptionists were brilliant they could not help you enough
Palia Maria Eugenia
Set on a cliff with incredible sea views, Palia Maria Eugenia is 1,650 feet from Cala Domingos Beach. Facilities include a tennis court, sauna and several pools including an Olympic-size pool.Hotel Maria Eugenia is 6.2 mi from Porto Cristo, on Majorca’s east coast. The hotel is set in lush gardens, with palm trees and sunbathing areas.Each room at the Maria Eugenia has air conditioning and a balcony, many with sea views. Rooms are bright and spacious, and come with a flat-screen satellite TV.The hotel serves fresh Mediterranean food in its buffet restaurant. There is also a poolside lounge bar and a reading room.Palia Maria Eugenia has a football pitch and basketball court, as well as a gym. The varied activity program includes archery and fitness classes. In summer, children between 4 and 12 years old can have fun in the kids club.
The hotel is nice, bright and clean. Its location is convenient as there is a small beach nearby and a market across the road although it is quite far from the airport (about 1h with a taxi for 75-80€ one way – you can also get a bus but be prepared for a very long journey).
The staff was very friendly although a bit slow (long wait at the reception and bar). The room had a fantastic view of the sea. The garden was small but pleasant, the ‘adult only’ section was very quiet and relaxing and the infinity pools were great.
The food was good
Lovely sunbathing areas
- The staff were really friendly, lots of activities to do during the day and lovely pools and lounge areas. Overall a great stay, my boyfriend and I would definitely be coming back to stay at this hotel again in the near future.
We stayed there for 14 days/nights, and we really liked it 🙂
The staff were very friendly and almost everyone could speak english. The rooms were big and lovely with a balcony.
There were 4 pools and many sunbeds (extra like for this), which often are hard to get. There was also an area for children with swings etc and also an area only for adults. This way it was nice to get time to relax without all the noises from children 🙂
The entertainment was good and there was always a good atmosphere.
– The food was good, and extra good that you could see the chefs make the food in front of you.
The beach is 5-7 mins away, and another one 10-12 mins away.
There are many shops right next to the hotel, and easy to buy tickets to things like; waterpark, car rental etc.
- The hotel has a beautiful sea view and pools area and the best entertainment team you could possibly imagine. The staff (reception, bar staff, waiters) are super friendly and nice. If you want to laugh and be always in a good mood, this is your place. A special thank you to Alex, Miriam, Irene and Cyril for making our holiday extraordinary. They will make you forget how bad the food is and you will have the time of life 🙂 If they improve the food I will be definitly coming back
- The hotel is nice, bright and clean. Its location is convenient as there is a small beach nearby and a market across the road although it is quite far from the airport (about 1h with a taxi for 75-80€ one way – you can also get a bus but be prepared for a very long journey).
Globales Samoa is located in Calas de Mallorca, 29 mi from El Arenal and 29 mi from Alcudia. The hotel has an outdoor pool, children’s mini club and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. The property offers 30 minutes of free WiFi in common areas. For additional WiFi access there is a surcharge.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also offers car hire. Playa de Palma is 29 mi from Globales Samoa, while Cala Millor is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 30 mi from Globales Samoa.Parking with a surcharge is available at Globales Samoa.
- There is a lot of food, all day long, from breakfast to the supper. Staff is awesome, bartander as well. Would come back. I can recommend this hotel.
- The room was great and had an amazing view. The restaurant had several options and the quality was good
- The food was good, the hotel was very well kipped and the staff is friendly enough.
- The room was very nice and clean, with a beautiful view to the beach. The facilities were also clean. Very nice staff!
- We came here in 2oo4 and it is much better now we stayed in hotel Romani in September 2017 and hotel Samoa is 10 times better
SOL Calas de Mallorca All Incluisve
Located in Calas de Mallorca, SOL Calas de Mallorca All Incluisve has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a playground. The property provides ticket service, and luggage storage for guests.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, certain rooms at SOL Calas de Mallorca All Incluisve also offer a terrace. Guest rooms have a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.The property has a fitness center.Cala Millor is 16 miles from SOL Calas de Mallorca All Incluisve, while Cala Ratjada is 25 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Staff, especially the kids club staff!!! Rooms were comfortable and all seemed to have ocean views.
I cannot praise enough this hotel and the staff, everyone was extremely nice and paid attention to our needs, even when I was feeling ill they made sure to do anything to make me feel better.
So many activities, you cannot get bored and the location is exceptional.
The food was incredible,such a wide range of quality food every single day.
I cannot wait to visit this hotel again next year and I will make sure to bring friends too!
- Pool area and near by beach was amazing. Lovely family vibe!
Spacious rooms and lobbyarea. Though the hotel was fully booked it was never crowdy.
Good variety of food.
- Clean and tidy all over the hotel and staff were very helpfully and polite
Located in the charming town of Calas de Mallorca, Hotel Globales America offers great sea views from its sun terrace and 3 outdoor pools. It has a 24-hour reception and a tennis court.The air-conditioned rooms at the Globales Hotel America feature satellite TV and a private balcony. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A safe is available at an extra cost.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. WiFi is available for free for 30 minutes each day.Vall d’Or Golf Course is a 13-minute drive from the Hotel America Calas de Mallorca. Palma and its airport are around an hour’s drive away.
- There was a good choice of drinks included in the All Inclusive
The food was excellent, freshly cooked and replenished constantly, even with 10 minutes before closing time. Drinks were plentiful, the staff was nice and helpful, parking space was more than sufficient and even the evening entertainment was somewhat better than the other pityful shows we’ve seen at the surrounding local pubs. All in all, not too shabby.
Hoeever, the best buck for the money was the sunrise. We had a room in the smaller building, separate from the main one and could see the sun rise from the sea every morning, with complete and unobstructed view. That was worth every other negtive aspect we had to deal with.
The sea view from every room – amazing! One beautiful sand beach approx. 2 minutes by walk, other even more beautiful sand beach (less crowded) 7 minutes by walk from the first one. Hotel and beaches are very baby friendly. A lot of shopping possibilities (food stuff and souvenires), cafeterias and restaurant 2 minutes by walk. Bus stop straight in front of the hotel, free hotel parking. We stayed not at the main building (we stayed at Anexo), but it was a big advantage for us, because we are not fans of the animations and we didn´t had to hear the everynight programme. Everyone working at the hotel was very kind and helpful (for us is No. 1 Jose-Maria from restaurant). Food – great!
If you want comfort rooms, pool, next to the beach, want to have food and drinks all day long, near basic shopping possibilities – this is exactly for you! This 4* hotel deserves all the stars, and we were happy with it exactly like it is. But if you want a posh hotel, do not choose this one.
- Very nice location,friendly and helpful staff,the hotel is very clean.The beach a few minutes walk.Had a room with amazing views.Totally recommend it
- Especially location is really breathe taking.. But everything was perfect.. Food, personal hotel is super clean
Js Cape Colom – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Portocolom.Offering incredible Mediterranean Sea views Hotel JS Cape Colom has a spectacular cliff-top setting in Porto Colom. It features a large outdoor swimming pool and spa facilities.The hotel has over 3281 ft² of terraces and gardens, with direct access to the sea. The buffet restaurant offers local and international foods, as well as show cooking. There is also a snack bar by the pool.The Cape Colom’s spa includes a sauna, a hot tub and pressure showers, as well as massages. It also has a gym, a semi olympic swimming pool and sports facilities, including tennis and squash courts.Each of the Cape Colom’s air-conditioned rooms has a balcony, with some offering sea views. There is also satellite TV and a private bathroom.Porto Colom is one of Mallorca’s best natural harbors, and is 1,650 feet from the sandy beach at Cala Marsal. Activities including scuba diving, fishing and sailing are on offer here.Seasonal hotel, open from May to October.
- we were lucky to get one of the best sea view rooms at the property – we enjoyed our stay and we liked the breakfast, starter and dessert of the dinner. We liked the evening activities as well and the rooftop gym
- The view from the hotel was amazing. The entrance into the sea to go swimming was awesome. It was very clean and in walking distance to some good restaurants. It was about 10mins walk to a lovely beach.
- The swimming pool and the gym were really nice, the view from my room in the 5th floor was great. The room was small but really had everything you need.
- Great swimming options, great facilities and a nice little town with picturesque views. La Costa restaurant 50m from the hotel is amazing.
- A beautiful cliffside resort! There is a lap pool, regular pool, or a single step “out” of the resort are chairs along the cliffside of the most beautiful cove with stairs and a ladder to get in an out. It is an easy ten minute walk to a lively, family friendly beach and fun area of shops and restaurants. The scenery is just amazing. The resort area itself is updated and modern. I really enjoyed my time here and loved the area as well.
Top Hotels In Calas De Mallorca Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Calas de Mallorca Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Calas de Mallorca Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Calas de Mallorca Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!