10 Best Hotels To Stay In Calahorra La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Calahorra La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Calahorra La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calahorra La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calahorra La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Calahorra La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Calahorra La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Calahorra La Rioja:
Parador de Calahorra
This charming, red-brick building is set on the banks of the River Ebro, surrounded by a lush garden full of colorful flowers and palm trees.The Parador de Calahorra is housed in one of the most important historic buildings in the region of La Rioja. The local city of Calahorra is famous for its Roman background, and is built around a cathedral dating from Roman times.Stroll through the Parador and admire the large doorways, Christian artwork and other Medieval-style decor. Here you can relax by the fireplace with friends or family or head to the hotel’s restaurant. This charming venue serves characteristic Riojan dishes accompanied by the region’s world-famous wine.
- Location and friendly, helpful staff. A lovely old hotel.
- Super quiet room with nice scenery, easy access with the car
- The atmosphere, the staff, and the spaciousness of the accommodations were excellent. It has an historic feel with modern amenities.
- Location was OK. Restaurant was also okay ( a bit pricey) . Free Parking.
- Spacious modern room with pleasant outlook and well equipped bathroom
Zenit Calahorra Hotel is 3.1 mi from central Calahorra, in La Rioja’s wine-growing region. Set in large gardens, it offers an outdoor pool, mini golf, free parking and free Wi-Fi.The Calahorra Hotel has easy access to the AP-68 Motorway, and is midway between Logroño and Tudela.All air-conditioned rooms at the Zenit have satellite TV and a work desk. Rooms are also heated, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Babycots are available on request.The hotel restaurant serves traditional local dishes, as well as international cuisine. Packed lunches can be requested, and there is a bar and 24-hour cafeteria.
Very nice spainish hotel.
Swimming pool for summer months.
Had a good cafeteria and restaurant serving reasonably price and good quality food.
The hotel is 2 hours drive to ferry port and hotel takes dogs for extra €5
- Everyone was very helpful. and the meals delicious.
- We were only there a few hours due to the delay with the ferry but it seemed nice
excellent welcome at reception.
Friendly to dogs
Didn’t use the restaurant but will next time
Not a luxury hotel but just what we needed and value for money
Not walking distance to a town but we were only using as a stop over
Nothing. Very poor experience. It took 4 people to book us in. It took 1/2 hour.
1st room. Full bank of industrial air con units just outside window. Also large kitchen fan vent.
Very very noisy. Completely blocked view
2nd room offered. Very small disabled room. Limited room to move. Air con not working.
If you were not disabled when you stayed in this room, you would be when you left. Enclosed area outside window. Area full of bird mess.
3rd room offered suitable.
Restaurant food very poor. Didn’t finish meal.
- Very nice spainish hotel.
Hotel Ciudad De Calahorra
Hotel Ciudad De Calahorra is ideal for exploring the city of Calahorra and the Rioja region. It has free Wi-Fi.Rooms in the Ciudad De Calahorra combine light walls with wooden furniture. They have air conditioning and a safe.The Ciudad De Calahorra has a bar serving drinks and snacks. It also has 24-hour reception. The restaurant offers characteristic dishes from the region, such as game.The hotel can be found in the heart of Calahorra, just 350 feet from the Town Hall. Parking is available nearby on request. Calahorra has good road access to the rest of the Rioja region. Logroño Airport is about 19 mi away.
- The lady working in the morning was very nice and friendly. There are many places to go within walking distance.
- The staff were very friendly and the hotel was convenient for the motorway.
- Very Spanish hotel and area, which was great by us. Staff very helpful.
- El hotel necesita una reforma integral. Se oyen ruidos constantemente por los conductos del aire acondicionado o por las paredes que parecen de papel. En el restaurante hace frío y está desangelado. La tv de nuestra habitación no se veía. Existen barreras arquitectónicas, pues en el baño hay una bañera que te tienes que subir a una escalera para entrar. Las camareras del rte. son serias y poco profesionales, excepto el camarero moreno que hace las veces de recepcionista y es el más apañao. Le sobra 1 estrella de las 2 que tiene. Por el precio que tiene deberían incluir el desayuno.
- El personal muy amable e intentando ayudar en todo momento, pese a su disponibilidad dividida en el restaurante y la recepción.
Hotel Área de Calahorra
Located just outside a service station, Hotel Área de Calahorra offers easy access to the N232 and AP68 motorways. It features rooms with balconies and flat-screen TVs.Each simply decorated room at Hotel Área de Calahorra has air conditioning and a private bathroom. There is also a desk and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Calahorra’s restaurant, which offers Spanish cuisine for dinner.Calahorra Cathedral and the surrounding old town are just 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Logroño is 25 mi away, while Pamplona and Zaragoza can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- EL HOTEL MUY LIMPIO,LAS COMIDAS BUENAS, EL PERSONAL EDUCADO, Y SOBRE TODO PRESTAN ATENCION Y AYUDAN EN TUS NECESIDADES. ESTA MUY BIEN UBICADO PARA MIS NECESIDADES DE TRABAJO Y LO MEJOR DE LO MEJOR EL AIRE ACONDICIONADO COMO ME GUSTA.
- Bien qu’une formule petit déjeuner soit prévue, la personne en charge de le préparer ne semblait pas trop savoir ce qu’il fallait donner
- Todo correcto, proporcional al precio de la habitación. Se trata de un hotel de carretera con altos niveles de confort. Solo debiera mejorarse un poco la limpieza.
- lo de pagar antes del sevicio, ya que tenía que pagar con tarjeta de crédito la habitación, pues no se la cobran por booking, a parte la cena, y luego al día siguiente el desayuno, y me obligué a consumir hasta el mínimo establecido para cobrar con tarjeta, No hay cocineros para la cena, es el menú del día para cenar, poca cantidad en los platos. El personal, sobretodo Javier el dependiente de la tienda es excepcional.
- Dormimos en este hotel para hacer un alto en nuestro camino. Todo perfecto. Sencillo, pero cumplió con nuestras expectativas del objetivo al que íbamos. Personal muy amable y muy atento. Limpio y camas cómodas.
Hostal Ochoa is set in San Adrián, 28 mi from Logroño. Guest can enjoy air conditioning in all public areas and free WiFi.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Public parking can be found 150 feet from the property.Tudela is 24 mi from Hostal Ochoa, while Olite is 18 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 34 mi away.
- Lovely lady on desk. Breakfast delivered to room (on time) warm room ( 16th Jan.)
Personal muy agradable, relación precios y servicios fue espectacular.
El desayuno lo sirven en la habitación y una pasada. La cena de la media pensión es en un restaurante de la zona (2 min andando) comida casera, excelente.
Buena relación calidad precio.
Los desayunos por 5€ están excelentes.
Palmira, la propietaria, amable y se interesa por tu estancia.
- La Sra. que nos recibió fué muy amable y atenta. Y estuvo pendiente de nuestra estancia.
- la atencion de la dueña. suple con amabilidad la sencillez de las habitaciones.
Hotel Villa De Andosilla
Hotel Villa de Andosilla is in Andosilla’s Plaza San Cosme y San Damian. It offers free private parking and rooms with a private balcony, flat-screen TV and free internet access.Rooms at the Villa de Andosilla have functional modern design and hardwood floors. They include air conditioning, heating and a bathroom with hairdryer and amenities.The Villa de Andosilla Hotel serves homemade food in its stylish restaurant. There is also a cafe which opens onto the square in the center of town.On the border between Navarra and La Rioja, the hotel is just a 15-minute drive from the AP68 Highway. San Adrián is 2.5 miles away, and Calahorra is 6 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and the room was excellent
- Evening meal was fine and room was comfortable. We stayed 1 night in order to break our journey to the Med. It was a good quiet location yet not to far off route for our onward travel.
- Modern hotel, very big room with private terrace, very clean. Underground parking for motorcycle. Hotel has bar and restaurant. Wi-fi.
- Good overnight stop. Easily found. Receptionist very helpful and welcoming.
The bedroom was large and had a balcony;
Very good and affordable food available on the restaurant.
Hotel Ríos is set in the center of San Adrián, between the River Ebro and River Ega. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, a sauna and gym.All air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Ríos have a balcony. There is a mini-bar, safe, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel restaurant uses local produce to prepare regional dishes.There is a ticket service and tour desk at the Ríos Hotel. It is a 10-minute drive to Calahorra, and the AP-68 Main Road, making it easy to explore La Rioja from the hotel.
- Excellent location and facility. No food and drink other than vending machine but very close to city center.
- The Staff was very kind and the hotel was clean and Comfortable.
- Excellent service at short notice. Courteous and helpful staff.
- The hotel was very clean and the staff were great – very polite and helpful.
- Habitación muy amplia, limpia y cómoda con una agradable y soleada terraza.
The family-run Hotel Virrey is centrally located in Arnedo, La Rioja, and offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception. Stylish, air-conditioned rooms come with a private balcony and a TV.Featuring wooden floors, rooms are soundproofed and heated. Each has a modern private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. There is a safe and work desk.The Virrey Hotel has an à la carte restaurant, which specializes in Riojan cuisine. The hotel’s continental breakfast, included in all rates, consists of coffee or tea, juice and either toast or a pastry. A buffet breakfast is available on request.On-site parking is offered for an extra charge and the hotel has a tour desk. The area is known for its vineyards and dinosaur tracks.
- The welcome and facilities, room and pet friendlyness from staff.
- Staff very friendly and helpful, also speak English. We had a problem with air con in our room so they immediately moved us to another room. Less than 3 hours from Santander so good stop for journey back to UK.
- Lo mejor del hotel el personal, muy amable, y el desayuno que fue bastante bueno.
- El desayuno buffet. El menú del restaurante. Que está muy centrico. El baño amplio.
- La comida del restaurante muy buena, y con menú de cena también, que es de agradecer.
Hotel Ibis Styles La Rioja Arnedo
Set in the picturesque city of Arnedo, Hotel Ibis Styles La Rioja Arnedo offers you the opportunity to explore La Rioja’s renowned vineyards and ancient dinosaur tracks.The air-conditioned rooms have free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.The hotel restaurant serves traditional La Rioja cuisine and tapas dishes.Discover the cultured city that prospered due to its famous shoe industry. Stroll around the charming streets that display a historic journey. Begin with the Roman remains of the old city walls, then proceed into the Middle Ages with the Gothic, arched city entrance. Continue through to the 17th and 18th-century ancestral homes of the Baroque period and finally, enjoy the Modernist architecture with the Art museum’s attractive façade.Hotel Ibis Styles La Rioja Arnedo features an eclectic mix of fashionable decor with antique furnishings, providing an attractive setting for your stay in the Rioja region. The hotel bases itself around the theme of wine –the region’s most famous export.
- Breakfast buffet was tasty. The room was comfortable and clean. They had free refrigerated bottled water.
- The friendly chat when booking in with the young man.
- There was parking space outside. Room and bathroom clean and comfortable. Lively restaurant with choice of simple snack foods or main meal menu. Our dinners and breakfast buffet excellent.
- Excellent reception, with a really friendly manner. Super room, imaginatively decorated and a very comfortable bed. Restaurant staff attentive and amenable, food in the evening and at breakfast brilliant.
- Staff were fantastic, food was excellent, room was clean and comfortable.
Located in Alfaro, Hotel Palacios is set off the AP-68 Motorway between Bilbao and Zaragoza. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, and good access to the La Rioja Baja region.All rooms at the Palacios have both air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, bath and shower. There is also a TV and work desk in each room.The restaurant serves local dishes and a buffet breakfast until 11:30. You can relax in the cafe, or in the lounge with a free newspaper.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, and the tour desk can arrange wine-tasting trips to nearby vineyards, as well as tickets for the Senda Viva Zoo and Theme Park, a 15-minute drive away. Early check-in and late check-out are available, and pets are allowed in some rooms, on request.
- we have stayed here several times with our pet.and always find the staff very friendly and helpful,from Marta on reception,and Maria in the restaurant,and all of the other staff including the cleaners,we the food in the restaurant,is very good value,especially the menu of the day.We are back again on the16th December and look forward to seeing all of the friedly faces again.
- Good location with easy parking. Friendly helpful staff. Excellent value evening meal and lively bar area. Spacious room
- Staff exceptionally personable. Comfortable bed, fast wifi, good breakfast selection
- We’ve stayed here many times now on our way to ferry ports and reverse to Beni excellent everytime staff all helpful too
Clean, comfortable and friendly. Excellent for overnight stop enroute to ferry.
Top Hotels In Calahorra La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Calahorra La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Calahorra La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Calahorra La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!