10 Best Hotels To Stay In Calafat Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Calafat Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Calafat Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calafat Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calafat Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Calafat Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Calafat Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Calafat Catalonia:
Hotel Llorca is set on the Costa Dorada’s Almadrava Beach, 6.2 mi from L’Hospitalet de l’Infant. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The bright rooms at the Llorca Hotel have tiled floors, and come with a safe and seating area. There is a private bathroom with amenities. Some rooms have a private balcony or terrace, some of which have sea views.Llorca’s charming restaurant has a beach terrace, and there is also a bar and snack bar. For an extra charge, you can enjoy breakfast on the terrace with the sea views.The hotel has a children’s playground. Free parking is offered and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.The hotel is 30 mi from Tarragona, and the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away. PortAventura Theme Park and the fishing town of Cambrils are a 25-minute drive away.
The property location is perfect. Clean staff is awesome. Restaurant is delicious. Above my expectations!!!
No tourists. All locals
- Very friendly staff, great views, comfortable room.
- beach access and view. parking and WiFi good. spotless facility
- An excellent hotel on a nice sandy beach. Modern comfortable rooms and decent restaurant
- Lovely hotel, great area, friendly reception staff
- The property location is perfect. Clean staff is awesome. Restaurant is delicious. Above my expectations!!!
RVHotels Hotel Ametlla Mar
One of our top picks in L’Ametlla de Mar.This family hotel is on Ametlla de Mar’s beachfront, on the Costa Daurada. It has a children’s miniclub, a spa with an outdoor pool and rooms with a private balcony.All air-conditioned rooms at RVHotels Hotel Ametlla Mar come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one has 2 double beds and satellite TV. Most rooms offer sea views.RVHotels Hotel Ametlla Mar has a fitness center and spa which offers a sauna and Turkish baths. There is also a daily entertainment program and activities for the whole family.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and offers show cooking. There is also a café, a bar by the pool and another bar by the beach.RVHotels Hotel Ametlla Mar is located in the Cala Bon Capó Cove, 12 mi from the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve. Port Aventura Theme Park is 25 mi from the hotel.
- Very nice facilities with swimmingpool and beach next to each other
- Breakfast was a large selection of dishes to appeal to everyone
- Beach proximity and destination served its purpose for us: )
We liked the entertainments offered by the staff (Alvaro and the others were just great). Food was ok, but I’d recommend less quantity and more quality. Internal pool is an interesting option, but water should not be so warm. External pool is good but it should be larger considered the quantity of guests.
We liked evening entertainments and children activities.
Price is good for the overall quality. Staff speaks several languages!
- Water aerobics was fun – that staff member had high energy! Respect!
One of our top picks in L’Ametlla de Mar.This bright and pleasant hotel is set between the l’Alguer and del Camping Beaches in charming L’ Ametlla de Mar. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hotel L’Alguer’s comfortable rooms feature vibrant decor and include a TV, safe and a private bathroom. Laundry facilities and a 24-hour reception are also available.The hotel has a lounge-bar offering light meals and snacks. L’ Ametlla de Mar Harbor is 1,000 feet away and various shops, restaurants and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk.L’Alguer is 30 minutes’ drive from Tortosa and Port Aventura Theme Park. You can reach the picturesque Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve by car in 35 minutes.The property is 5 minutes’ walk from L’ Ametlla de Mar Train Station and 40 minutes’ drive from Reus Airport. Tarragona is 55 minutes’ drive away.
- Good hotel with very friendly staff and perfectly located for what I was searching for
- Rooms clean, staff friendly, hotel ideally situated for all bars restaurants and beach, breakfast good value for money.
- People are great and helpful. Hotel is basic but in the right way ie clean and well-thought out for the price. They help with parking (essential in Ametlla), offer a decent breakfast and put their effort into good bathrooms not decor.
- staff on reception pleasant. OK for a one night stay only.
- Clean and functional room in good location for beach, good restaurant and town centre.
Hotel del Port
The beachfront Hotel del Port is located in the fishing port of L’Ametlla de Mar, 350 feet from the Tuna Tour ship and 1,650 feet from the Yacht Club. It offers 24-hour reception and free WiFi.Rooms have heating and air conditioning. All come with a TV, desk and private bathroom. Some have sea views.The hotel has a shared lounge and a bar. There is also a laundry service. Reus Airport is 31 mi away.
- Small but clean and comfortable hotel with great location and nice view. Next door – some good cafe and restaurants.
l liked the family who own and run the hotel.
it’s location beside the port is great.
we had a lovely time and hope to return.
Decent hotel to stay at if you are in l ametlla de mar the rooms have plenty of space and there is plenty of room for clothes etc in the wardrobe and drawers.
There is a television in your room and the bathroom is okay with a good shower.
Decent breakfast and friendly staff.
- Fresh bread for breakfast – so long as you’re not too early. Friendly staff.
- Very basic and Spanish hotel but great value for money and helpful staff, clean
Located just outside Hospital de l’Infant, 0.9 mi from the center, Hotel Villaclara offers accommodations with air conditioning, heating, and free Wi-Fi. All rooms offer views of the sea.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private balcony with outdoor furniture.The property offers a shared lounge and a spacious dining area where breakfast is served. There is also a garden and a bar.The area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The Mediterranean Coast is 0.6 mi from the hotel and Bonmont Terres Noves Golf Club can be reached in around 10 minutes by car. PortAventura Theme Park is a 20-minute drive from the property.
The Villaclara Hotel is beautifully presented and the owners adorably pleasant, welcoming and hospitable taking every opportunity to be helpful, giving tips and advice on places to visit.
The room itself was as presented in the pictures. We took one on the ground floor with a small terrace. Very relaxing with beautiful views of palm trees and other plants.
The beach is only a short walk away, a little “wild” and across a regional rail line which is noticeable but not a disturbance. The beach is stunning with super clear water and beautiful golden sand. The hotel owner advised that the beach further south is even better. Few restaurants nearby, the beach bar and the camping site restaurant (which was surprisingly good) but a short drive into Miami playa and there are some excellent places to eat at very reasonable prices.
Breakfast at Villaclara was excellent. Evening drinks also reasonably priced. The owners very generous with the servings and measures.
Loved the hospitality from the very beginning.
The place is pristine. Clean in every area and the rooms are immaculate.
I was there out of season, so it was quite quiet in the town. Very nice restaurants around.
The hotel is situated just off the main road, but still very quiet. It is ideal for people with vehicles. I travelled around by foot and a hired bike. However, at night you would be best with a vehicle.
Really enjoyed my stay in this immaculate hotel and the friendliness.
- Hotel Exceeded Expectations. Very Up To Date & Clean & Smart. Marble Everywhere. Plenty of parking.
So simple, clean and quiet
The owner is extremely helpful and caring , gave us tips to where to go and what to do.
Don’t miss out the breakfast there
- Parking was very good, and the room was very clean,
- The Villaclara Hotel is beautifully presented and the owners adorably pleasant, welcoming and hospitable taking every opportunity to be helpful, giving tips and advice on places to visit.
One of our top picks in Hospitalet de l’Infant.Hotel Vistamar is located next to the beach in L’Hospitalet de l’Infant. It offers an outdoor pool and a games room with table tennis and table football tables.The rooms at the Vistamar feature tiled floors and cheerful colors. They are equipped with satellite TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurants offer fantastic views of the Mediterranean Sea as well as a buffet menu and pizzas. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can get a snack or a drink.The Vistamar Hotel has a gift shop and a library. There is also free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.The hotel is easily accessible from the AP7 Motorway. You can drive to PortAventura Theme Park in around 20 minutes.
- Great value for the money. Old world but not too old. Beautiful shower!
- Welcoming, unpretentious in a good location with an excellent restaurant.
- Excellent beach, you can hear wawes from your room. Beach is not overcrowded and very peaceful.
- Great location, swimming pool, beech very good. Staff very helpful.
- Sea view was great!!! Location was great too. Free parking was very convenient. There was music bar with regular evening concerts in the air near hotel.
One of our top picks in Miami Platja.With easy access from the A7 and AP7 Motorways, this hotel is 500 feet from Pino Alto’s Cristal Beach. It offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hotel Pino Alto offers various leisure facilities, including an indoor pool, fitness center and squash court. It is set in large gardens and offers a children’s play area and pool.The spacious rooms at Hotel Pino Alto feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private balcony and satellite TV.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and has a terrace. There is also a poolside snack bar.Bonmont Golf Course is 15 minutes’ drive from the Pino Alto. Reus Airport and the Roman city of Tarragona are 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice breakfast, very good diners with lots of variation, nice clean room&bathroom, every day clean sheets&towels and the room is cleaned thoroughly. Good beds. Friendly staff. Nice pools. Hotel is close to the beach.
- Location was good, near the beach. Breakfast was good and pool was nice although a bit cold.
Excellent service! They exceeded our expectations and satisfied out requests for having 2 rooms one next to each-other. Very friendly stuff willing to help every time!
Food diversity exceeding our expectations every day and we were pleased by the taste and quality of products/ingredients.
Fair walking distance to the beach!
- very relaxed with good facilities and excellent location Bed linen changed very frequently
- Very nice and clean place. Quit, perfect for family with Childs. Definitely we will return.
One of our top picks in L’Ampolla.In the coastal town of L’Ampolla, looking out to sea, the hotel offers comfortable, well-equipped accommodations and great facilities and services.The hotel has both an indoor and an outdoor pool, and the Café del Mar restaurant has impressive views of the Sant Jordi gulf and the beautiful Ebro Delta nature reserve.The hotel’s spacious dining rooms have a capacity of almost 300 people and are ideal for work dinners, wedding receptions and all kinds of gatherings, banquets and celebrations.Free WiFi is available.
- Great location and room with sea view is worth paying for. Staff very helpful
- The friendliness of staff, and quality of the hotel
We found the staff very friendly and helpful particularly one lady on reception called Neus who gave us a lot of information about places to visit and where to eat.
The buffet breakfast was very good with a selection of hot dishes, cold cuts, pastries, cereals, and beverages.
- A very ahirt but nice stay. Great value for money! And beautiful location!
- Located well for our journey south just off the AP7. Situated in a lovely small town with marina ideal for a short break with nice walks.
4R Hotel Meridià Mar
Located facing the port of L’Hospitalet de l’Infant, on the Costa Dorada, this smart and modern hotel provides well-equipped rooms for a family stays in the area.4R Hotel Meridià Mar comes equipped with 2 outdoor swimming pools, one for adults and the other for children. You can enjoy sunbathing and reading while the children play and swim.Set only 350 feet from the beach, after breakfast in the morning, you can enjoy a relaxing stroll down to the fine sands, and take a dip in the sea.Return to the hotel for lunch, and to dine in the evening, where you can enjoy buffet-style cuisine with all the family.
- Very comfy bed, food was excellent and all of the staff were very friendly
- Location is good, plenty of on street parking, but beware Sunday’s as restrictions outside hotel.
We have been in a lot of 5 star hotels
Throughout the world.
The 4R Hotel Meridià Mar
Was perfect from the staff to the accomodation to the food.
Thank you all for a lovely stay.
We will be back very soon .
- Hotel right on sea front. Good parking. Room was very good with terrace outside facing the pool. Buffet very good plenty to choose from. Price was very good.
I went with my family, location was fabolous and the hotel was really good value for the money we paid. Staff are friendly and very helpful in general with everything! The
Hotel and location is so quiet that we will definetely go back there! It was very cleaned too! The airconditioner in the common areas of the hotel was perfect too! The food was second to none 🙂
Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa
Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa is set in the Priorat wine-growing region, 1.2 mi from Vandellós. This charming 11th-century country house has its own 18-hole golf course and spa.Featuring free WiFi, each air-conditioned room at this hotel features attractive décor, with tiled floors and wooden beams. All include a safe, satellite TV and mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional Mediterranean food and a good selection of local wines. There are also several lounges where you can relax with a drink.La Figuerola’s spa has an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, Turkish baths and a sun terrace. Massage services are also available. The hotel is set in lovely grounds with views of the surrounding mountains.Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa is just 6.2 mi from the Costa Dorada’s beaches. Tarragona is 28 mi away.
They sold us a lie. The spa was broken and the food was over-priced 25 euro per meal children meal 16 euros each , 3 glases of wine 2 Fanta and bottle of water =25 euros (this call it extras)
Big total for supposed menu= 107 euros stay away!!
- Nice location. Surrounded by mountains yet still close to the beach. Very peaceful and quiet.
The dinner was good in a very nice restaurant. There were some small misunderstandings during dinner but that was solved professionally and the staff was very nice and helpful.
The rooms are big and comfortable and breakfast buffet was ok.
A curious hotel in magnificent countryside with an interesting pitch and put golf course.
The hotel needs some tender loving care everything is there it just needs updating old fashioned tv no flat screens but the furniture its housed in would make a wonderfull wine rack.
Any defects are compensated by the staff and situation ,would go again.
- The place itself is quite nice and located in a nice surroundings.
- They sold us a lie. The spa was broken and the food was over-priced 25 euro per meal children meal 16 euros each , 3 glases of wine 2 Fanta and bottle of water =25 euros (this call it extras)
Top Hotels In Calafat Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Calafat Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Calafat Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Calafat Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!