10 Best Hotels To Stay In Calabazo Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
Calabazo Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Calabazo Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calabazo Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calabazo Magdalena. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Calabazo Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Calabazo Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Calabazo Magdalena:
Kantawa Spa Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kantawa Spa Hotel offers accommodations in Calabazo, just 16 miles from Santa Marta. The hotel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Views of the mountains, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Taganga is 14 miles from Kantawa Spa Hotel, and Taganga is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very attentive staff. Only 9 rooms onsite so was a bit creepy as I was the only guest. Only complaint is that the rooms had gaps under the doors and around the windows which let the mozzies in.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. It is a very peaceful setting and nice to have a river you can swim in.
- Very kind and attentive staff. Lovely river to swim in.
- El entorno es maravilloso, y el personal muy atebto
- Excelente atención y lindas instalaciones. Totalmente campestre, idealmente para desconectarse
Hotel Villa Cata
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Villa Cata offers accommodations in El Zaino, just 16 miles from Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.You will find a tour desk at the property.Taganga is 15 miles from Hotel Villa Cata, and Taganga is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Yakelin was very kind and helpful during my short stay at Makako. I only had 24 hours in Cartagena, and she offered recommendations for restaurants and activities. The hostel’s location was perfect: right around the corner from a great restaurant and a short walk to the grocery store.
- The staff was super accommodating and the food was superb! Homemade traditional Colombian food!
Friendly and helpful staff.
Delicious breakfast and dinner.
Great location. Very close to main entrance as well to Pueblito. Clean and comfortable rooms.
- Nice and friendly people. Breakfast was fine and room was clean, however as the furniture is made out of wood it gets dirty very quickly.
- The staff was excellent and the food was wonderful.
Eco Hotel Chayrama
Eco Hotel Chayrama offers accommodations in El Zaino. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santa Marta is 19 miles from Eco Hotel Chayrama, and Taganga is 17 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
The hosts, Rigo and Luz, were very kind, they always recommended places to go, and they were very attentive to us.
The place was very familiar-like, and they made us feel like we were part of the family.
- Great boutique room with balcony and nice view. Lots of windows, lots of light. Room very, very clean with daily service. Owner very kind, brought us twice to the entrance of the parc and helped us buy the tickets! Nice swimmingpool too!
- A great small family run hotel which is perfect for a night stop over before heading on to Tayrona. The owners are very kind and helped us get tickets the day before going in, then made us food despite the kitchen technically being closed that day. They also picked us up and gave us a room to use after emerging from the park. Highly recommended.
- overall thinking it’s a new property they are trying very hard.
- Beautiful hotel with great homecooked food. It served our purpose well in being a place to base ourselves to do a day trek into Tayrona. The owner didn’t speak much english but was patient with us and even got an english speaking volunteer from a nearby hostel to come and check all was ok with us. The owner even drove us to the Tayrona El Zaino entrance. Nice pool with cool waterfall feature.
- The hosts, Rigo and Luz, were very kind, they always recommended places to go, and they were very attentive to us.
Villa Maria Tayrona, a Kali Hotels
One of our top picks in Los Naranjos.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Los Naranjos, 23 miles from Santa Marta, Villa Maria Tayrona, a Kali Hotels features a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 21 miles from Villa Maria Tayrona, a Kali Hotels, and Taganga is 22 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The private beach is beautiful although we could not swim due to the strong waves. The pool was a nice alternative. The view from the balcony was fantastic.
- Very creative rooms and set up above the ocean. Loved the walk through the garden to the beach, which was beautiful but rough (a bunch of local kids were playing in the near shore surf though). Bamboo bungalow was cool and had a great view of the trees and ocean in the distance. Note that can be a hike to your room (couple hundred meters?) along a stone path, which is lit at night. Overall I liked the location a lot.
This place is a paradise. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Don’t even doubt , book it. If you want to relax in privacy, do splurge and book the ocean view room, it’s worth every penny. The view is so breathtaking, I didn’t want to leave. I just hang in my hammock all day, reading, enjoying the views, and taking pictures of birds, iguanas and squirrels that came to visit.
Note for vegetarians: There is a village 5-10 min by minibus(2000 pesos one way) called Puerto Nuevo, there you can stock up on fruit and veggies for cheap. It also has restaurants, where if you speak Spanish they can make you a veggie meal.
Quiet, relaxed in the tropical forest.
Good food in the restaurant where you can watch hummingbirds feed.
Unspoilt beach is a 10 minute walk, with basic amenities and a tiny restaurant/shack where you can eat delicious fresh fish. The sea can be difficult to swim in because of the waves, but it’s beautiful.
- Lo que más me gusto es que esté ubicado en medio de la selva, tiene unas vistas muy lindas
Posadas Ecoturisticas San Rafael
Posadas Ecoturisticas San Rafael is located in El Zaino, 20 miles from Santa Marta and 18 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 19 miles from Posadas Ecoturisticas S., and Palomino is 25 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 24 miles away.
great location, nice view, rooms in the middle of the vegetation
very nice staff
- A great experience being so close to nature on the outskirts of Tyrona National Park
- Rooms are lovely & location is super close to Tayrona entrance. The staff were very helpful & food was great.
- The place was amazing! The views, the cabanas, the staff, everything exceeded our expectations!
- Fantastic location. Breathtaking views. Very friendly staff. Very close to Tayrona Park entrance at El Zaino.
- great location, nice view, rooms in the middle of the vegetation
One of our best sellers in Los Naranjos! Located in Los Naranjos, 19 miles from Santa Marta, Tayrona Paradise features a barbecue and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 17 miles from Tayrona Paradise, and Taganga is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and the owner, Rosio was so helpful and kind. Breakfast was good. Beds were very comfortable. Beautiful grounds and perfect location. I recommend this hotel and would stay again.
- Amazing place with amazing people. A real paradise. Great wedding planners
- An amazing place with great people and great location. A+
We had an amazing time at tayrona paradise. The owners are such lovely people so that we really felt like home.
They arranged the pickup and our adventure to Ciudad perdida. We liked it so much that we stayed another night here after the tour to relax in hammocks and the Natural pools.
- The garden and set up is stunning and provides a really romantic and private feeling to the huts / rooms. The service was fabulous, even though we spoke little Spanish and they spoke little English. It’s right next to a gorgeous river where we watched the sunset and felt like we had it all to ourselves.
Villa Playa Los Naranjos
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Villa Playa Los Naranjos is located in Los Naranjos, just 22 miles from Santa Marta. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Taganga is 20 miles from Villa Playa Los Naranjos, and Taganga is 21 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 26 miles away.
- Excellent staff doing a great job , we met the owners Alvaro and Alejandra please keep the management and staff , big thanks to all of them for the love and kindness truly amazing stay
- Words cannot describe this place. You just can’t have enough of the perfect view. It feels like home, so relaxing and everybody is so polite. The food is also very good and prepared in front you by the nice ladies. Special thanks to our beloved Yoly!! One of the best places we have ever been!!
- Absolutely fantastic. The scenary was incredible with a beautifull view to the river and the ocean. The room was amazing and the staff friendly. The nicest place I visited in Colombia.
The rooms were huge, the location was perfect for trekking to different tayrona spots on a bus which costs 3,000 pesos. The folks that host there are so friendly, helpful, courteous and easy going!
It was like being in paradise with private chefs. We enjoyed everything.
- Wonderful, tranquil place to stay. Staff were really kind and helpful, food terrific. We were sad to leave. One of the best parts of our trip.
Hotel Casa Barlovento
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Casa Barlovento is located in Los Naranjos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Santa Marta is 22 miles from Hotel Casa Barlovento, and Taganga is 20 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 26 miles away.
- The location was just beautiful and the views from Casa barvalento were stunning. After trekking the lost city this was the perfect place to relax and recover. The food was delicious and I enjoyed eating at the table with the other guests sharing travellers stories. The service was brilliant and the ladies really looked after us and had some fun with google translate
- A dream!!!! If you like waves and the view, it’s amazing. This is the place I was looking for my whole life! And: the boss is also the chef : the food is excellent, creative, incredible!!
- Scenery was magnificent, staff were friendly and helpful, food was excellent, pool was very clean and temperature was perfect, beach was pure bliss, the location of the bar next store was fun, the quiet surroundings relaxing.
- Quiet and hidden location.Ample clean rooms with huge private terrace and amazing view.Lovely staff!
- The staff were really lovely – they don’t speak English at all which made things a little difficult but we managed to converse via Google Translate app, they really looked after us. The room was beautiful, a panoramic view of sea and jungle/mountain which was stunning. The 3 course meals in the evening are really tasty!
Tayrona Tented Lodge
Tayrona Tented Lodge is located in Guachaca, 25 miles from Santa Marta and 24 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 24 miles from Tayrona Tented Lodge, and Palomino is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 29 miles from Tayrona Tented Lodge.
- Great, calm location, yet right next to a hostel where you can have a few drinks and meet people. Food was included and most was pretty delicious!
- top drawer experience both in terms of staff, facilities and location. Bit of the beaten track, and that is a good thing. Included meals, which were nicely done. Front desk staff was very helpful.
- The Tented Lodge has an incredible location on one of the most beautiful and uncrowded beaches. Once arrived it is a true paradise.
- Great location, food was delicious, ecohotel concept.
- Awesome location, site is beautiful. Staff is super friendly. Green building. Beach is to die for. Food is always good. Close to other hostels which have bars and public spaces.
Posada Entre Bosques Tayrona
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Posada Entre Bosques Tayrona is located in Los Naranjos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Marta is 23 miles from Posada Entre Bosques Tayrona, and Taganga is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Vereda Las Cocas haa beautiful stretch of beach. The staff are very helpful, and the food is excellent. The hostel is clean and well-maintained. In beautiful surroundings.
The owner was very friendly and helped us with everything we needed. Though she did not stay at the place and since it is very remote, you need to catch her when she’s there. There is no telephone and internetconnection available, which we loved. The owner did send an what’s app right after our booking but did not react anymore when we send something back. Actually this is a positive point as well if you like to stay at a very remote place.
The swimmingpool is a good addition to the place and the scenery is amazing!
- Entre Bosques is very beautiful and well kept. The staff are very kind, friendly, and helpful. The beach is 30 minute walk from the house and the beach is very beautiful with very few people. There is a nice little restaurant right on the beach and the ladies/owners of the restaurant are very friendly and served up an amazing meal!
- The family that takes care of the property and lives there made this place all the more worthwhile. They were so warm and welcoming! We felt like part of the family. The property is remote but but very beautiful. Be prepared for simple accommodations but a true local experience. We thoroughly enjoyed it!
- We loved the view. Being right in nature was amazing. Although the bed and breakfast is not yet finished, the landscaping is beautiful. The staff are all lovely and very friendly. Overall we loved the view and ambiance the facility provided.
Top Hotels In Calabazo Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Calabazo Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Calabazo Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Calabazo Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!