10 Best Hotels To Stay In Calabasas California – Top Hotel Reviews
Calabasas California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Calabasas California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calabasas California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calabasas California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Calabasas California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Calabasas California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Calabasas California:
Good Nite Inn Calabasas
In Calabasas, this hotel is 9.8 miles from Pepperdine University. Guest rooms provide cable TV with extended channels. Free morning coffee and tea are provided.Spacious conference and meeting rooms are available at the Good Nite Inn Calabasas. Internet access is available and the hotel has a 24-hour front desk.Calabasas Good Nite Inn is 13 miles from Santa Monica Mountains National Recreational Area. Malibu is 17 miles away.
- Location is directly off freeway which provided easy access.
- The staff – courteous, efficient. The price was very reasonable for that location.
- Good room for a fair price especially since I only neede a place to lay my head at night.
- Good Price for the location. Nice staff, Fairly quiet, good wifi and bed was comfortable. Clean rooms also. Laundry Facility was convenient.
- Rooms were quite basic but adequate. Good WiFi free parking free coffee and helpful staff. We will be going back in March.
The Anza – a Calabasas Hotel
Located off of Highway 101, this hotel is 12 miles from Malibu beaches. It features an outdoor pool and all rooms have free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every room at The Anza – a Calabasas Hotel. A microwave, a refrigerator and a work desk are also provided.The front desk at The Anza – a Calabasas Hotel is staffed 24 hours a day. There are coin laundry facilities on site, as well as a business center.The Commons at Calabasas is a 5-minute walk from this hotel. The Hollywood Walk of Fame and Universal Studios are within 20 miles of The Anza – a Calabasas Hotel.
- Very nice room, staff was very friendly and accomadating. Loved the $5 gift card for not having room cleaned! Overall great!
- Location in Old Calabasas was awesome! Staff was super nice and helpful where they could be. Loved having a breakfast spot right inside the lobby. Parking was easy. Rooms were well separated acoustically and well outfitted with supplies. I also liked the incentive of foregoing housekeeping for a $5 credit to use the coffee bar.
The room was nice and dark in the morning.
Staff was very accomodating.
Location was great.
All around wonderful expereience
- receptionist was not polite, and it seamed like she didn’t care about what i was saying at all she seamed tire and bored.
- The bed was amazingly comfortable the room was very clean an smelled clean an were beautiful staff was incredibly nice check in an out was extremely easy room looks luxurious
Hilton Garden Inn Calabasas
Situated directly off Freeway 101 and only a short drive from many area attractions, this hotel provides modern accommodations along with friendly service and on-site dining.The Hilton Garden Inn Calabasas is located within driving distance from the Santa Monica Pier as well as Malibu Beach. Guests at the hotel can also easily walk to The Commons, a unique outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment area.Microwaves, refrigerators and free high-speed internet access are only some of the standard amenities available at the Calabasas Hilton Garden Inn. Guests at the hotel will also enjoy in-room MP3 compatible radios as well as the on-site restaurant, the Great American Grill.
- Good hotel for one night. Nothing special. I visited more than hundreds hotels around USA and this one is a regular with nothing special. If you get good deal (no more that $170 per night) you can choose this hotel. But I will never pay regular price around $300 for a hotel like this
- Great property, very clean and upscale. Very reasonably priced and great location close to shopping and restaurants.
- Excellent accommodation. Just what we look for and expect with the Hilton chain. Located next to an active outdoor mall Calabasas Commons with several very good restaurants with comfortable outdoor patios. We liked Kings Seafood House where we ate fresh Alaskan Sockeye and Canadian oysters from PEI. A pleasant walk back to the hotel. Very large comfortable room.
Friendly staff ✅
Comfy bed ✅
Great shower ✅
- Close to the Calabasas centre, easy parking, secure, pleasant staff
Hilton Woodland Hills/ Los Angeles
One of our top picks in Woodland Hills.Hilton Woodland Hills/ Los Angeles is located in Woodland Hills, just 22 miles from Los Angeles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Santa Monica is 13 miles from Hilton Woodland Hills/ LA, and Malibu is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable, and the pillows were excelent. Bar was in a good location.
- bed was very comfortable. location is walking distance to mall. very nice room! lots of parking available.
- The view from the hotel room of the mountains was fantastic. Bathroom was large and clean. Location was perfect, located by a very large mall and many restaurants.
- The overall experience was above and beyond amazing
- hotel almost new, very clean & comfortable, location super
Best Western Woodland Hills Inn
One of our best sellers in Woodland Hills! Offering an outdoor pool and hot tub, BEST WESTERN Woodland Hills Inn is located in Woodland Hills. Guests can enjoy free WiFi at this hotel. Bob Hope Airport is 14.3 miles from the property.Each warmly decorated room at this hotel includes a cable TV, a refrigerator, a microwave and coffee-making facilities. At work desk and ironing facilities are included. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of BEST WESTERN Woodland Hills Inn. Laundry facilities are available onsite.Los Angeles is 22.4 miles from this hotel, while Santa Monica is 12.4 miles away.
- Loved the room had huge jacuzzi tub. Floor was nice no carpet located near restaurants and stores. Loved room! Had such a relaxing weekend in jacuzzi.
- Accommodations were comfy – came in late so went right to sleep!
- The bed was very comfortable, breakfast was good, coffee was delicious, room was clean, staff was great, extremely friendly.
- Easy to get to, right off the freeway. Close to many restaurants and shopping. Friendly staff. Several food choices in the continental breakfast.
- We spent one night here on our trip to Universal Studios. The room was clean with comfortable beds, we enjoyed nice pool and spa, pretty good breakfast with boiled eggs and waffles. The staff was very helpful and friendly, especially the lady helping with the breakfast. The trip from hotel to Universal Studios took only 15 min early in the morning.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodland Hills
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodland Hills is located just off Highway 101, and features massage treatments. The air-conditioned guest rooms have cable TV.A work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities are available in each room. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in all rooms.Guests can enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool or a workout in the well-equipped fitness center. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodland Hills also has a business center and the front desk is available 24 hours a day.Bob Hope Airport is 15 miles away. Free parking is available at the Holiday Inn Express Woodland Hills.
- Great place to stop by, great staff, good breakfast.
- Great location food stores and restaurants nearby. Easy freeway access.
- Beds were very comfortable. Could not complain about anything. Honestly would just come back here for the cinnamon rolls, they were amazing!
Very disappointed because I requested a holiday express by ocean. When I got to hotel it was 30 minutes away.
The staff was oh well my hands are tide you will have to pay cancellation fee.
Instead of looking at on-site to see why one would think this and looking around for hotel by beach and calling anyone that maybe could of fixed this.
I only use holiday express I wanted staff to acknowledge the issue and resolove either future mistakes or acknowledge that the were going to somehow help in not so good situations.
I wanted a place by the beach and I got a hotel not by the beach with rude staff.😥
Proximity to supermarket
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
Located in Agoura Hills in the region of California, 19 miles from Santa Monica, Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel features a terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Malibu is 10 miles from Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel, and Ventura is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 24 miles from Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel.
- Great location across the street from restaurant and a fun tavern. Very close to Malibu. It’s quiet here and I was surprised that I did not hear the road traffic since it sits up above Agoura Road. We were attending a wedding and Uber arrived in minutes so everything went as planned. Compliments to the desk staff that accommodated my parking two cars since we arrived from different locations and ended-up having to take separate cars and meet at the hotel.
- The bed was the only good thing about this hotel. I really expected to say a lot more good stuff about this Sheraton but honestly cannot.
- We weee there to escape the wildfires and everyone was so kind to us and our pup. Wonderful staff and service.
- Front desk staff was very nice and helpful. Room was clean. Bed was comfy!
- Pool was closed. No newspapers. Horrible non Kleenex. I was told real Kleenex was too expensive and they had to watch their expenditures. Huh?
Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills
This California hotel features free shuttles to the Chatsworth Train Depot, an on-site restaurant and outdoor pool. Located 4 miles from Topanga Canyon, it provides free Wi-Fi in every room.Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills provides spacious rooms with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities. There is also a desk and a sitting area.Guests can work out in the fitness center or use the business center at their convenience.Guests can also enjoy American cuisine at The Bistro, open for breakfast and dinner.The Woodland Hills Los Angeles Courtyard by Marriott is a 5-minute drive from Woodland Hills Country Club and Pierce College. Santa Monica State Beach Park and Universal Studios Hollywood are within 17 miles of the hotel.
- Michael ,the front desk associate was awesome. This was an emergency and the staff made sure it would be taken care of. Thank you all.
The room was spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. Even though the pool area is right next to the freeway, it is nicely landscaped, appointed and maintained – a good place to relax and read. The pool also has a “deep end” that is so rare these days but great for adults who actually want to swim without scraping their knees on the bottom of the pool. There is a Trader Joe’s right next door and a Whole Foods a couple blocks away.
Our son lives a short distance away, so we will be staying here again.
Staff – very friendly and helpful.
- The bed was perfect. Beautiful rooms. Best of all the Staff was amazing
- Good restaurants within walking distance, easy on and off freeway , and Ventura blvd. is major street transecting many towns in the valley. Friendly and helpful staff. Good parking. Across street from Trader Joe’s for snack options.
Knights Inn Woodland Hills
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Knights Inn Woodland Hills offers accommodations in Woodland Hills, just 22 miles from Los Angeles.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 12 miles from Knights Inn Woodland Hills, and Malibu is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 14 miles from Knights Inn Woodland Hills.
- The place was nice. It was clean. The staff was friendly.
- I liked that you offered “breakfast” (muffins & coffee) in the morning. It was better than nothing.
- Close to Southern Cal family. Convenience and Price made it good for this Holiday.
- Very clean and fresh. The free breakfast was a roll and coffee but I save 100 bucks compared to the other local hotels. Worth it!
- clean and good wifi. pity we did not have time to use the spa, but some other people did and were enjoying it.
Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills
This European-style hotel boasts indoor and outdoor pools, 2 restaurants and modern rooms with views of the Santa Monica Mountains. Pierce College is a 5 minute drive from this Woodland Hills hotel.The spacious rooms at Warner Center Woodland Hills feature a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and coffee maker. A work desk is also offered and some rooms have private balconies.Woodland Hills Warner Center Marriott offers a well-equipped gym and a business center on site. Guests can relax by the outdoor fire pit and gardens.Dining options include a poolside bar as well as Q Martini Bar, which is open for lunch and dinner. Breeze-An American Grill serves California cuisine and offers indoor and outdoor dining.Westfield Promenade Mall is across the street from Warner Center Marriott hotel. Top of Topanga Overlook is a 10 minute drive from the hotel and Skirball Cultural Center is 20 minutes away.
- California breakfast, nice. Room service got order right everytime.
- When I checked in, I was told I would not be charged for parking because I am handicapped. Well when I checked out the girl charged me $21.00 to park. I will not be using this hotel ever again.
- Matt was extra helpful and Starbucks is in a great location!
- Friendly staff, especially Wanda from reservations and the parking crew.
- Staff are very friendly & knowledgeable . Location is great. Good service
Top Hotels In Calabasas California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Calabasas California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Calabasas California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Calabasas California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!