10 Best Hotels To Stay In Calabacito Veraguas – Top Hotel Reviews
Calabacito Veraguas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Calabacito Veraguas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calabacito Veraguas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calabacito Veraguas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Calabacito Veraguas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Calabacito Veraguas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Calabacito Veraguas:
Vista Coiba Villas & Restaurant
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, Vista Coiba Villas & Restaurant is located in Santa Catalina. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking.
- Vista Coiba has just an awesome view. We spent every evening in one of the hammocks watching the sun dawn over the sea. Just great. The hotel reopened one week before our stay. So sometimes it was a bite chaotic, but the owner were very helpful and tried to make our stay perfect. The breakfast was great – fresh juice, pancakes, eggs and more. So was a real pleasure to stay. Go to Chanos Point for dinner, is the best food ever.
- The hotel is beautiful, great place to hang out by the pool or hammocks while taking in the beautiful view of coiba or watching a stunning sunset. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the breakfast was delicious. And the owners were super helpful and went out of their way to give me a great stay.
A lovely couple who picked us up in the centre of santa catalina (we came by public bus).
The cabinas are clean and the shower is good. Owner booked and advised about a tour to Coiba. It was great.
Nice pool and a lot of space to relax and good food. Thanks for everything!
- Thr food and the view are very good, the property is right next to the beach, but if you want to do some surfing, the beach for that is 2m driving away. Also, they speak good english (also german and french)
- New hotel, owners very hands on and eager to make the experience better
One of our best sellers in Santa Catalina! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Mama Ines offers accommodations in Santa Catalina. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- We absolutely loved it! It is right on the Beach, the restaurant has a beautiful view and a fantastic atmosphere. Food was lovely and the breakfast included had very good options! Eggs, french toast, pancake, fruit! The staff was very friendly, we highly recommend this place! Bikes can be used for free!
- The hammocks and the beach view were great, the beds and rooms were very comfortable.Best pillows! Helpful staff!The view!
- Family who run the place were all very friendly and helpful. Beach is beautiful and much nicer than town beach. AC was excellent. Lovely walk into town in the evening when cool. Would stay again.
- I loved every aspect of Mama Ines Hotel. The view from the restaurant and lounge area was extraordinary. The room was clean and comfortable. The food was great. Best of all, the owners/staff were wonderful.
- Cleanliness ok. Good breakfast and a good selection of meals at the restaurant for lunch or dinner.
Hotel Santa Catalina Panamá
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Hotel Santa Catalina Panamá is located in Santa Catalina. The hotel has a sun terrace and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- The food was great. The pool area with the view was awesome. They give you kayak, bikes and boards are free to use whenever you like. Restaurant food is excellent, although attention is a bit slow.
We booked a suite and the room was spacious, well furnished and clean.
The bathroom had a ‘natural’ vibe, meaning there were nice river rocks embedded in a large shower (with rain shower head and good water pressure) although a little dark.
The kitchenette was fit for purpose with a small fridge, stove top and plates etc.
Rooms we cleaned on request and every member of staff had a smile.
The view of the break from the restaurant was lovely, the pool clean and not crowded once in the week we stayed (which was a busy carnival week).
The staff at the restaurant were all pleasant to deal with and the morning coffee on point.
Nice Hotel Facilities, nice pool, excellent ocean view.
- Big room with small kitchen and nice bath, great view from the pool to the beach, very good food in the restaurant, bicycles to ride to the beaches
- Beautiful, tasteful hotel. The best we have stayed in in Santa Catalina! Great food and very helpful staff.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Villa Coco offers pet-friendly accommodation in Santa Catalina. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site. More beautiful bungalows are being built.Each room has air conditioning and private outdoor garden shower in a furnished terrace. You will find a garden at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and snorkelling. You can also book a trip to Coiba.
- A beautifully designed oasis, this place was our standout spot in Panama. Delicious fresh food, relaxing environment with the amazing Coiba island nearby, and a delightful private outdoor shower to top it all off. We were sorry to leave.
- A fantastic place! Really cool and different rooms, and the people working there are really sweet and helpful. A pearl!
Villa Coco is a paradise. The lovely staff cares a lot about their guests and the whole property with the pool area is so nicely done. Also the bar and the restaurant serve super nice stuff!
It’s a little pricey but for sure worth the money!
- Absolutely amazing boutique hotel, our best hotel during our 6 week vacation. The rooms a large, decorated in a trendy/luxury style and the hot outdoor shower surrounded by a private garden was so relaxing. The hotel would be great for a romantic getaway but was perfect for our family vacation. Our 4 year old loved the infinity pool and the kids playground. The owners are incredibly friendly and have a huge knowledge base of the surrounding area. We also appreciate the little details in the hotel- the designer shampoos, the hammocks on the outdoor patio, etc. We had dinner at the restaurant and were blown away by how great it was. We learned afterward that the chef trained is european trained and specializes in fresh local seafood with complex sauces. It was one of the best meals I’ve ever had on vacation. We popped in other hotels in Santa Catalina and this was by far the nicest – we’ll be back for certain.
- Great place, staff were all very friendly. Owners were amazing and very helpful. Would stay here again if I ever go back to Santa Catalina!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Cocobolo is located in Santa Catalina. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Excellent location. In the heart of the town. Close to main tours operators, grocery store and restaurants. Staff is always smiling and taking care of your needs.
The restaurant associated with the hotel is very good.
- Very friendly hotelowners who want to help you with everything! Thankyou!
- La comodidad de la habitación, privacidad, la seguridad dentro y fuera del hotel, además, que el hotel está ubicado a orilla de la calle cerca de mini super y parada de buses
- Realmente lo bueno es el restaurant que sirve a este alojamiento llamado Iguanitos es excelente la comida y la atención de Juan y de la joven Costaricense que atiende, las cenas son estupendas de muy buen nivel.
Sol y Mar
One of our top picks in Santa Catalina.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sol y Mar offers accommodations in Santa Catalina. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at the hotel.
Every member of staff we encountered during our (too short) visit were helpful and friendly.
Luis, the owner, made efforts to greet and speak with every guest and was so kind as to give us a ride to our dive center early one morning when he was short staffed.
This property is clearly a labor of love, being crafted with the beautiful surroundings in mind.
The view from the pool is spectacular (which makes you forget about the hill) and the breakfast provided was timely, made to order and delicious (mix of buffet and cooked to order).
Had we not already booked to stay at another hotel for our second part of our Santa Catalina trip we would certainly have stayed here again!
- Location is great, and views are amazing. Nice medium size pool to relax. Staff and owner are very friendly and acomedating.
- Staff were all awesome, rooms were very cozy,pool was awesome, view spectacular, food excellent.
- The view was beautiful, the host/manager was amazing and very helpful the food was great and the rooms lovey.
- The owner and staff are friendly and very accomodating. The food was great and the view from the pool worth the walk up the driveway.
- Every member of staff we encountered during our (too short) visit were helpful and friendly.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Iguanito offers accommodations in Santa Catalina. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- The owners were extremely nice, helpful, and accommodating. The hotel was located about 30 seconds from the dive shop I went out to Coiba with and is central to everything in town.
- Very nice and friendly people who owns the place. The hotel is in the town of Santa Catalina with a supermarket and everything you need. The surfing beach is a 20 min walk. There is a beach on 2 min walk. The rooms are very comfortable, showers who works good and everything is very clean. You’ll have to share a terras but it didn’t bother us. The food is also very good en much!! If you take diner here you’ll have to try the Tenderloin steak! It was very delicious!!! When we’ll come back to Santa Catalina we definetly book this hotel again!
- Juan and Chris are amazing hosts. The food is excellent. Juan made we were able to do the things we wanted to do. We will come back!!
- Staff is kind. Especially owners were very kind and wonderful hospitality.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Had the best meal of are trip in the hotel restaurant. Would love to return
Hotel Las Hamacas
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Las Hamacas is located in Santa Catalina. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.
- Very quiet in the night, except for the many birds in the morning. Excellent staff.
- Netted windows. Secure door/lock. Good WiFi and aircon.
- Great location. Generally quiet although on a holiday Saturday night there was loud music coming from another venue close by. Beds were comfortable – liked having the kitchenette but it lacked a fry pan. Nice hot showers.
- The staff is really friendly, especially Sugar Mama! Nice Location, close to town!
- Located very well. Coffee shop on site. Clean rooms, quiet.
La Buena Vida
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, La Buena Vida offers accommodations in Santa Catalina. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Brisa Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Brisa Mar offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Catalina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services and shops at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Calabacito Veraguas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Calabacito Veraguas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Calabacito Veraguas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Calabacito Veraguas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!