10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cala Santandria Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Santandria Menorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cala Santandria Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Santandria Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Santandria Menorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cala Santandria Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cala Santandria Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cala Santandria Menorca:
Apartaments Cales de Ponent
Club Cales de Ponent offers charming apartments with private balcony, 350 feet from Santandria Beach. All of the apartments have an air-conditioned lounge with flat-screen TV, and the complex has a bar.Cales De Ponent Club is a 10-minute walk from the center of Cala Blanca. The town of Ciutadella is just 1.2 mi away.There is a children’s play area and a sun terrace with loungers. The complex also offers bicycle hire and free WiFi in the rooms.There is a buffet restaurant serving Spanish and international dishes, as well as a bar. Guests can also dine on the terrace overlooking the pool.
- Great basic accommodation near the beach and good value. Eduard at the reception was very kind and welcoming. Quick walk to a couple of excellent beaches, the common facilities were very nice and there is a great restaurant down the street.
- What a wonderful place to spend time with your family! I would highly recommend this place to families and those, who like calm and peaceful places.
- Amazing place with beautiful and comfortable rooms! Super clean and with everything you need to enjoy your stay. We usually ate the breakfast and dinner and we liked it. Would definitely return!
- The property itself was great. For the price it was very good value for money and relatively clean and tidy. Plenty of sun beds and a lovely pool. In a very good location, closed to the beach, other restaurants, local supermarket. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I would stay here again.
- Location – 50 meters to the beach Santandria (also 2 other beaches are very close Sa Caleta and Blanca). 3km to beautiful city Ciutadella. It is worth to rent a car and visit several fantastic beaches nearby. Very good dinner buffet especially on Fridays!!! There are shops, supermarket and restaurants. Very quite and relaxing area.
Hotel Unique Playa Santandria Adults Only
With a privileged position right on the beach, Hotel Playa Santandria – Adults Only is a great place to make the most of Minorca’s sun, sea and sand. The restaurant serves great Mediterranean food.Located at the end of a pretty, narrow bay where the water is bright blue and the sands are fine and white, the Hotel Playa Santandria – Adults Only is the perfect place to soak up the Mediterranean views and the Minorcan landscape with its characteristic white houses and pine forests. Take the few steps down to the beach for a dip in the sea and soak up the glorious sunshine on the sandy shores.The hotel’s rooms are bright and airy and all enjoy private, furnished balconies, so you can make the most of the fresh, sea air.In the evening, visit the lobby bar with friends. The Mediterranean restaurant, located on the beach, is the perfect place for an intimate dinner with sea views.
- Staff – very friendly & obliging. Location – right on lovely clean beach with new/comfy loungers. Close to bus & supermarket. Breakfast – everything available. Fridge & Safe in room. Lift. Kettle provided. Tapas bar below on beach. 3 good restaurants in walking distance. Fab views of sunset. Adult only. What’s not to like!
- The interior furnishings especially in reception,were ‘quirky’ , very different! The staff were so friendly and helpful, and nothing was too much trouble. The food was amazing. Would definitely come again.
- The hotel is right at the beach, the room is spacious and beds were really comfortable. Staff are really friendly and very helpful in booking things for you.
- Location was perfect but a cash machine would have been useful. Minibar would have been good. Cleaning staff were great(janella?).
- Worth upgrading to the full sea view to make the most of the scenery. Hotel looks out over a gorgeous cove with a relaxed beach and turquoise water. Staff were brilliant – attentive and funny. Dinner at the restaurant was one of the best places in the area.
Aparthotel Club Andria
Offering a garden and seasonal outdoor pool, Aparthotel Club Andria is located in Cala Santandria. Ciutadella is 1.9 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodations comes with a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave, toaster and fridge. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen is offered.Aparthotel Club Andria also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or a drink at the bar.Sant Lluis is 24 mi from Aparthotel Club Andria, while Cala Galdana is 6.8 mi from the property.
- Just near an amazing clear beach (Santandria beach), nice swimming pool, nice appartments
Lovely big pool area. Plenty of sun beds and not crowded. Cleaners in everyday working hard.
Bedrooms clean and comfortable.
- The location is great. The pool area surrounded by palm tree is a great place to relax during the hottest hours. The cleaning service also highly appreciated and friedness of all the staff.
- We have wonderful holidays in Menorca. The hotel is super. The swimming pool is very clean, breakfest and dinner for all teasts and with a lot of diferent foods. Staf is very frendly. I will recomand this hotel to everyone, it was the best. Thank yow..
Food was good (both breakfast and dinner).
Nice and confortable swimming pool
One of our top picks in Cala Blanca.Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea in Cala Blanca, this complex offers 2 outdoor pools, a mini-golf course and apartments with a private balcony. Santandria Beach is just 1,950 feet away.All apartments at Apartamentos Blancala have simple décor. They include a well-equipped kitchenette with a hob and a lounge with sofa beds and TV. Some also have a balcony with sea views.The Blancala’s bar-restaurant has a garden terrace with fantastic views of the coast. It opens throughout the day, serving fresh regional cuisine.Free wired internet is available in the complex’s lobby. Car and motocycle rental can be arranged at reception. Free parking can also be found nearby. Ciutadella is 1.8 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 22 mi from Apartamentos Blancala.
- The sunset … from the swimming pool was amazing.
- This is definitely a gem with great value, warm staff, nice location, and amazing facilities! My wife was not feeling too well the first night we got here due to a ferry ride. I went down to the hotel restaurant (highly recommended for any meal btw!) and I asked for chicken noodle soup. Although this was not in the menu, the chef made a nice chicken noodle soup and let me take the whole cooking pot to the room upstairs. We truly did feel at home and the gesture and the food made her feel better again. Lovely lovely experience.
- Spaciousness clean. Lovely view and quiet. No problem getting clean towels or bedding.
- The staff was first class! The front reception woman was absolutely wonderful and is the only reason we would have liked the hotel!
- Kitchen facilities and sea view. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
Aparthotel Skyline Menorca
Apartotel Skyline Menorca **** offers accommodations in Ciutadella. Ciutadella Lighthouse is 1,000 feet from the property. Private parking is available on site.Featuring a terrace, all units are air conditioned and include a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen or kitchenette, fitted with an oven. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet in every unit.Apartotel Skyline Menorca **** also includes a year-round outdoor pool.Cathedral of Minorca is 0.7 mi from Apartotel Skyline Menorca ****, while Naveta des Tudons is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 23 mi from Apartotel Skyline Menorca ****.
- Good location. Nice pools. Large apartments. UK TV channels.
Very clean and comfortABLE APPARTMENTS; THE PENTHOUSE 2 STORY APPARTMENTS ARE NOT SO NICE.
Block 12 is the very best but not many appartments available there (there are 16 Blocks at all). For Luxury rooms Block 10 room 3 and block 12 first and recond floor are ok two! Standart (cheap rooms) rooms have no seaview and are mainly grund floor and more noisy!
- Great view of the ocean and both old and new ports. Located right in front of Castell de Sant Nicolau and the passeig maritim. Could see the ships come and go. Ate breakfast on the terrace every morning. Very spacious area and kitchen well equipped for cooking. Nicely furnished and comfortable.
- Perfect Location, with plenty of space to parc the car and a wonderfull walk on the sea side leads to the center and the port of Ciutadella. The swimming pool area is amazing, beautiful and relaxing. The aparments are confortable and clean. Staff is polite, prepared and helpfull.
10 min walk from Ciutadella. Quick check in and frinddly staff.
Had a lovely time with my family there and only wished we had had time to use the swimming pool. Would stay back there again!
Cala Blanca Sun Hotel
One of our top picks in Cala Blanca.Cala Blanca Sun Hotel is an all-inclusive hotel, with an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace. It is set in Menorca’s quiet Cala Blanca, a short walk from the beach.Cala Blanca Sun Hotel serves buffet meals in the restaurant. Regular theme dinners are offered. The hotel offers evening entertainment and live music as well as bicycles for rent.The hotel is 2.5 mi from the historic city of Ciutadella. There is a regular bus service to the town center. Free public parking is also available near the hotel.This adult-friendly hotel also accepts children.
- The food was excellent. Parking was on the streets front/near the hotel, but it was enough (consider we stayed in October) and safe. Staff was helpful, hotel provided a room after check-out so that we would take a bath before leaving.
Nice room, bathroom, and facilities.
Staff attentive and ready to help.
Would go back.
Definitely the meals, the buffet service is good with some quality and variety.
The staff was also nice. The location is perfect and calms near to Ciutadella.
Adult only, location and not too big as a resort..
food was excellent, staff friendly and place was spotless
- The room was really nice. The hotel was really close to a nice cosy beach less than 5 minutes walk. Pool area was big enough and clean and breakfast was good.
Apartamentos Vista Blanes
One of our top picks in Cala en Blanes.Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, Apartamentos Vista Blanes is set in Cala en Blanes. Located a 3-minute walk from the beach, this complex features a large bar with a terrace. WiFi is available for a supplement.Each apartment has a private balcony and simple Menorcan-style décor with wooden furniture. The living room includes a sofa bed, dining table and TV. There is a kitchenette with a hob, microwave and fridge. The bathroom has a bath tub.Apartamentos Vista Blanes features a separate children’s swimming pool, as well as a garden and a large terrace with sun loungers and umbrellas.You can find restaurants, bars and supermarkets within a 5-minute walk. Ciutadella’s charming town center is 2.5 mi from the apartments. There is a bus stop 150 feet from the property and ferries to Barcelona leave from Ciutadella Port, 2.2 mi away.
- The facilities were nice, simple and clean. There was a microwave, dishes and cutlery and tools to boil water and make orange juice and coffee.
It is grate location but a bit far from Cittadela.
In menorca it’s a must to rent a car because busses are not so easy to use.
The apartment was clean and very spacious, 6 of us stayed for 2 weeks in reasonable comfort.
The pool is large and clean with plenty of sunbeds.
The staff are very friendly.
There is a small supermarket on site which sells most of the basics
- Very clean just dated. Could always get sun beds anytime of day.
- Basic apartment but comfortable. Lovely pool area with plenty of room for all. Restaurant was good with great friendly staff and a basic but varied menu.
Hotel Menorca Patricia
One of our top picks in Ciutadella.This pleasant and homely hotel is set beside the harbor in the charming city of Ciutadella – one of the most attractive coastal towns on the beautiful island of Minorca.Laze in the Mediterranean sunshine around the outdoor swimming pool or head out to explore the numerous secluded coves found along the local coastline. The Patricia’s bright, modern decor adds to the sunny ambiance of the building.Start your day with coffee and the hotel’s delicious buffet breakfast, which includes a range of Menorcan produce. Then, after a busy day, relax in your light, spacious guestroom, where the parquet floors and air conditioning ensure a comfortable night’s sleep all year round.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Free public parking is available in the surrounding area.
- Very close to the centre of the town but in a quiet street. The staff were helpful and efficient. The pool and hotel was very clean. Liked the supply of hot and cold water for guests in the lobby.
- Great breakfast,fresh products, tasty pastries, local products, clean room, swimmingpool area
- Location near the center of Ciutadella was helpful. We didn’t use the car. The breakfast buffet was good.
Excellent hotel – professional and helpful staff
Very comfortable stay
- The ensaimada at breakfast was amazing! Staff were so helpful, letting us shower after we had checked out, before our flight after a day at the beach.
Lago Resort Menorca – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Cala en Bosc.Located in Cala’n Bosch, in south-west Menorca, this hotel overlooks the town’s marina. It is 350 feet from the beach and offers an outdoor pool with chill-out area and a terrace with Balinese beds.Casas del Lago Hotel, Spa & Beach Club – Adults Only offers rooms, apartments and bungalows. The bright apartments come with a kitchenette and a balcony or terrace. Bungalows are located on a separate complex, 350 feet from the hotel and have a shared artificial sandy beach-style swimming pool.The hotel’s pool-side bar serves snacks and offers ambiance chill-out music, while a buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant from May. A la carte dinner is offered at the beach club. The spa carries an extra cost and needs to be booked at the hotel’s 24-hour reception.The hotel also offers guests a 10% discount at selected restaurants in the area. Guests staying in the bungalows have access to the hotel services from May.Son Xoriguer Beach is 0.9 mi away. Menorca Airport is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Good location if you have a car. You have the ability of cooking if you chose the adequate room. Great variety at the breakfast buffet.
- As expected, lovely place to stay with good facilities. Particularly liked the advice provided by the activities person. Room was great and bed very comfortable. Breakfast buffet substantial with plenty of variety.
- The location is great and the facilities are good.
- Very wide range in breakfast, from unhealthy English breakfast to modern healthy breakfast, fresh fruit juices where excellent
- Great location, attentive staff, variety of freshly made smoothies every morning. Free safe in room. Very clean hotel inside and out.
Valentin Star Menorca- Adults Only
One of our top picks in Cala en Bosc.Located just 800 feet from Menorca’s Cala’n Bosch Beach, this adult-only complex has a lagoon-style outdoor pool. The room at the Valentín Star spacious, air-conditioned rooms include a furnished balcony and satellite TV.The Hotel Valentín Star has a bright restaurant serving varied buffet meals, with show cooking and themed dinners. There’s also a poolside snack bar and an à la carte restaurant with an outdoor terrace.
Decorated in neutral colors, the hotel’s rooms feature tile floors and ceiling fans. The modern bathrooms include a hairdryer. Minibar and safes are available to rent.The Valentin Star Menorca is across from Cala´n Bosch Harbour and the salt-water lagoon. There are numerous shops and bars within a 5-minute walk. Ciutadella, the island’s former capital, is only 5 miles away.
- Great place, great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely breakfast.
- Amazing staff, always with a smile and ready to help. Rooms were very good as well. Perfect air conditioning, location and night entertainment. Found even the prices of the bars very decent. Very good check in and check out process.
- The Hotel Valentine Star is a great place to visit . Clean ,comfy, rooms , bed was excellent. The staff were all very friendly and always there to help , the entertainment was superb aswell with plenty of variety . I’d strongly recommend it to anybody . well done !
- Lovely pool area. Perfect location. Brilliant resort. Friendly staff. Good food.
- Want to go back but can’t afford. It was wonderful
Top Hotels In Cala Santandria Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cala Santandria Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Santandria Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cala Santandria Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!