10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cala Romantica Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Romantica Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cala Romantica Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Romantica Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Romantica Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cala Romantica Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cala Romantica Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cala Romantica Majorca:
Sol Romantica is a 2,650 feet from the beach, in Majorca’s peaceful Cala Romantica. This apartment complex has an outdoor swimming pool, gardens and a tennis court.Free public parking is available, and Sol Romantica offers an airport shuttle service for an additional charge. The complex has a 24-hour reception and currency exchange.The complex is set in a protected natural area. It is ideal for walking. There is a marina in the nearby town of Porto Cristo. The impressive Drach Caves are 2.5 mi away.Apartments and studios have a full kitchen and a terrace. They have a fan and a comfortable living-dining area. TVs and a hairdryer are available on request.The complex offers a poolside snack bar. There is also a restaurant. The beach is 1,650 feet from the apartments.The hotel can also arrange activities such as diving and hiking excursions.
- Very peaceful, close to many quiet beaches, porto cristo right next door, lots of space for parking
- Rooms are okay with regard to the price. Staff is very friendly and supportive! Breakfast is okay, could be a little more choice, but you get everything you need. We can recommend Sol Romantica!
- The staff was very friendly, the room comfortable and the view amazing
- Very kind and helpful staff, nice pool, quiet but a bit remote location.
- Bar/Restaurant area very nice, however the rooms and pool area, including sunbeds, are very much in need of refurbishment and replacement.
One of our top picks in Porto Cristo.Featuring a shared swimming pool, Aparthotel PortoDrach offers apartments in Porto Cristo, right next to the port and 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. Free Wi-Fi is available.Each air-conditioned apartment has a seating area with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The kitchenette is equipped with an oven and microwave. Some of the apartments have a terrace or a balcony with sea views.Aparthotel PortoDrach has a restaurant available for guests. There is also a large variety of bars and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property.The Caves of Drach are only 1,300 feet from Aparthotel PortoDrach. Guests can also find a large variety of beaches and coves within 3.1 mi of the apartments. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 32 mi away.
Very friendly staff, starting from reception to departure.
The kitchenette in the room was clean, including the insides of the fridge and freezer. When we had used tea cups and glasses, housekeeping cleaned them, too.
Wifi uses WPA encryption and no captive portal. Speeds easily good enough for some Netflix streaming. VPN worked without a problem, too. Just the way it should be, but in many other hotels isn’t.
The property is located at the little marina with a nice promenade with many restaurants reachable by foot in about 3 minutes. Beach is about 7 minutes away.
A mini supermarket is located right by the hotel, and it is open for several hours on Sundays — helpful to buy some snacks or bottled water.
Gorgeous view! Perfectly situated and very clean hotel. WiFi was excellent! The small kitchen was functional and very nice to have. Large fridge+freezer. The living space was comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. Plenty of storage.
Very pleasant and service minded staff. The breakfast buffet was delicious.
- Great room for the price, it being low season. Breakfast was excellent, staff there very nice.
- Good breakfast,dinner and drinks all excellent value.
- Apartment was modern and spacious with a nice balcony having sunbed as well as a table and chairs. There was an oven and 4 ring hob as well as a large fridge and freezer. This was a studio with balcony and sea view. The view was of the yachts at the far end of the port and was quite peaceful and in full sun during our stay in early December. Lifts were plentiful and worked well. Dining area was bright and comfortable with pleasant staff. As it was December, many places were shut with only a few places nearby to eat. There is a supermarket about 15 minutes walk away in the town part. Receptionists fine and no problems with any staff. Bus stops a short 10 minute walk away to Palma and other areas so no need for a car. We caught a train from Palma to Manacor which was very cheap and then a bus to Porto Cristo….. Good journey.
- Very friendly staff, starting from reception to departure.
Located 150 feet from the beach in Cala Morlanda, Hotel Pinomar features simple accommodations with a private balcony and sea views. It offers free parking and 10 minutes of free Wi-Fi per day.Hotel Pinomar includes a bar area with a large furnished terrace facing the Mediterranean Sea. A buffet breakfast is served in the dining room.Located on the S’Illot coast of Majorca, the hotel is approximately 40 mi from Palma Airport. Sa Coma Beach is nearby.The tour desk at Pinomar can arrange car rental, and provide information on the surrounding area.
- Solid breakfast, excellent location, friendly staff!
Location was perfect. It was near the main beach, but in quiet location in Sillot.
Helpfull staff of hotel.
- Nice and simple breakfast buffet that may please everyone, it is quite easy to find a place to park near the hotel or in the streets surrounding it. The beach of S’illot is less than 5 mins from the hotel (though it’s not the best the island has to offer). Quite cheap price for a place like Mallorca, so it’s good if you only plan to stay there a few days (but in another place it wouldn’t be a good value for money).
- The view from my balcony was the greatest part about staying here. And the location was good for the main bus stop and restaurants along the boardwalk. It had a billiards table in the lobby that if I had traveled with friends would have been a great place to hang out.
- Great location, good breakfast, sea view , good value for money and friendly staff.
One of our best sellers in Calas de Mallorca! Located in Calas de Mallorca, 1,150 feet from Cala Antena Beach, this all-inclusive family-friendly hotel offers 3 outdoor pools, including one for kids with water slides, as well as an outdoor terrace with deckchairs and parasols.It also offers multi-sport courts, a tennis court, air-conditioned restaurant, bar, snack-bar, TV room, games room, free Wifi in the bar, playground, and Kids’ Club.The hotel consists of 397 rooms distributed in 5 buildings with a elevator in each of them. There are 2 different types of rooms: apartments or rooms.Each room is equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, phone (at extra charge), private bathroom, a mini fridge, a safety deposit box and balcony. WiFi in the rooms is available at an extra charge.International dishes are served in the complex’s buffet restaurant. Snacks, drinks and ice-creams are available from the bar. There is also a wide range of activities for all ages at the complex.
- Swimming pool for kids was great. Kids entertainment was great.
- Overall a positive experience. Good for families with children, the food was Ok , the staff helpful
- I couldn’t fault the place. Helpful staff, plenty to do. The kids club was great. Great selection of food and free shuttle bus every 5 minutes to the beach.
- Budget friendly All-Inclusive family friendly hotel.
- We are a family with 2 young girls 5 and 4. They loved the kids club and activities. Pools were great and they never got bored. Food was good and everyone had something to choose from. I love this island and the price of the hotel is brill.
Club Hotel Tropicana Mallorca- All Inclusive
Located beside Cala Domingos Beach, Club Hotel Tropicana Mallorca offers accommodations in one-story bungalows set among large gardens. It has an outdoor pool with sun loungers and on-site restaurant and bars.Accommodations includes a private bathroom and satellite TV. Most rooms come with a terrace. A safe is available at an extra cost.The buffet restaurant offers local and international cuisine. You will also find a snack bar, lounge bar, poolside bar, and a mini market.There are tennis courts, table tennis and a games room at the property. Vall d’Or Golf Course is a 15-minute drive away.Club Hotel Tropicana Mallorca offers daytime and evening entertainment for both adults and children. There is a children’s club, a playground and a children’s pool area.Calas de Mallorca is 5 minutes’ drive away, and there you will find restaurants, bars and shops. Free parking is available on site and a free minibus operates within the property.
- You get what you pay for. It’s cheap for a reason… beach was nice.
- Everything else was super. Staff was friendly, food was various and super delicious, beach, pool and everything else that comes with AI. Lots of activities for free as well. Great time spent there 🙂
Friendly, informed staff, always ready to help. Family friendly, lots of things to do with children (of all ages); mini golf, ping-pong, pool for children, animation services and much more…
Dinners and suppers are always different (fish, meat, pizza, salads, cakes…)
Sand beach, volleyball, tennises (big and ping-pong), evening animation shows, a lot of competitions and activities (dances, archery, shooting…)
Transport inside the resort – minibus goes every 5-10 minutes.
Entertainment team is amazing, friendy and fun.
Beach is unbelieveble beutiful, and size just right for hotels customers, ideal for schnorchling. My baby loved minidisko programm 🙂
- There was a lot of space between the house, it looked liked a huge park. The pool was inviting, the beach wasn’t to crowded. It had everything for a nice relaxing holliday.
Hotel Playa Blanca
This comfortable hotel is located in the fishing village of S’Illot. It offers an indoor and seasonal outdoor pool, mini-golf course and a small gym, 650 feet from Sa Coma Beach.Rooms at Playa Blanca are equipped with a TV and complete with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. A safe, fan and fridge are available for a surcharge. Certain rooms come with a balcony.The hotel’s air-conditioned buffet restaurant serves a daily breakfast. There is also a bar, a TV lounge, computers and a furnished terrace.The pool area has loungers and hammocks and there are also ping-pong and pool tables. The gym, located in the basement, includes a sauna.Free public parking is available close to the hotel, which offers car and bike rental, tourist information and currency exchange service. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 34 mi from Hotel Playa Blanca.
- Friendly staff, nice hotel with big outside pool, delicious brekfast. Good location near beach.
- It’s very basic but cheap and cheerful breakfast was repetitive as was dinner but there are plenty of restaurants near by the rooms are clean and tidy but air con isn’t an option other than that it was worth the money and a good cheap holiday in the sun ?
- comfy bed. warm room. quilt cover on bed a real bonus
Everything, perfect Location , Clean , Friendly,and the Cost .
Food a very good choice
- Room price was one of the cheapest at Mallorca. So, considering that we only slept in the hotel and all the time were out, it was OK to accept some issues with the hotel.
Hotel y Apartamentos Playa Mar
Just 350 feet from the Playa S’Illot Beach, Hotel y Apartamentos Playamar features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a solarium. It offers wonderful views of the Mediterranean Sea.Playamar’s bright apartments have a balcony and a spacious living-dining room with satellite TV and a fully-equipped kitchenette.The twin rooms include a satellite TV and private bathroom with bath tub. A fan and safe are available for an extra cost.Hotel y Apartamentos Playamar has a buffet restaurant and snack bar, there are shops and cafés within 5 minutes’ walk.There is a games room with a billiards and ping pong table at the hotel, as well as a tour desk and a car rental service.Palma de Mallorca Ferry Terminal is 45 mi away and the airport can be reached in about 70 minutes by car.
Booking the superior (twin) room was the best choice. Room is really superior compared to standard one. These rooms were renovated in 2016 and are really comfy.
We actually stayed the first night in the standard room by mistake. Tomorrow talked to the reception staff and we got an immediate transfer to the right room and a compensation. Staff is really helpful and they work to guest’s advantage. I liked the comfort and modern room (if you book superior).
Good thing is that they separate kids and adults pool – so you can swim in peace in the adult one.
Well, it was not expensive place, with half board for EUR 100 per couple per night, so I cannot complaint to be honest about anything. Maybe the bar in the courtyard by the pool was opened too long with loud crap music, but for some people it was fun for some like for myself it was a palaver.
Room clean, cleaned everyday by the stuff, breakfast and dinner as I say it was not too bad for the money we have paid, Reception staff always polite and wanting to help with anything like for example they stored for me bottle of wine in the fridge with no issues or I got couple of glasses for a room use, also they have printed for me the flight boarding pass with no fuss so I really appreciate the culture of the staff and service they provided always smiling.
Michal and Julita
- Location perfect, food fine, staff friendly and helpful
- Only guy at the reception (night shift) was nice and funny…otherwise everything else was catastrophe!!! Seriously…it should cost 15€…than it would be okay.
- Very nice big room with balcony, comfortable beds and sofa, small kitchen, a lot of space for our things and clothes, clean towels. The hotel is near the small beach, near restaurants and shops. Breakfast and dinner were very tasty. I really recommend it.
- Booking the superior (twin) room was the best choice. Room is really superior compared to standard one. These rooms were renovated in 2016 and are really comfy.
Universal Hotel Perla
One of our top picks in S’Illot.Located right on Mallorca’s S’Illot Beach, Universal Hotel Perla features a large indoor pool and sun terrace. It features a restaurant, Wi-Fi access and there is parking nearby.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, the bright rooms have a TV and a safe. There is a work desk, heating and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Most offer sea views.A buffet breakfast is served in the Perla Hotel’s restaurant. There is also a bar and beachfront terrace. Packed lunches can be requested.Hotel facilities include a games room with table tennis and billiards. Staff can arrange bicycle hire, and provide information on local excursions and hiking routes.
- The breakfast was incredible, the staff went above and beyond and even organised me a little breakfast of my own one day because I was leaving very early. Balcony with a nice calming view. Lots of toiletries! Not many children, and a beautiful big warm pool to swim in! I’d recommend hiring a bike and riding to the caves and down the coast.
Excellent staff – friendly, hardworking, efficient.
All inclusive food and drink choice good – lovely cold beer served in glasses, bottles of wine served at table, wide choice of food.
Location- by beach and bus stop.
- Absolutely beautiful!! The hotel was clean and newly renovated. We stayed in an Ocean view room which was breath taking. The hotel is located on the beach and very close and convenient to stores and restaurants. Breakfast buffet at the hotel was fantastic.
- The location is not very bad, as it’s very close to the beach, but at the same time, the beach is very dirty and small. In my experience and opinion, I would never return adn waste money on this hotel and this city
- Brilliant staff so welcoming couldn’t do enough definitely stay again
Hotel Castell dels Hams
Hotel Castell dels Hams is located 1.2 mi from Porto Cristo on Mallorca’s east coast. This hotel has 2 outdoor pools and tennis courts, and offers a wide range of activities. It also offers a free regular bus to the beach.The hotel offers activities such as mini golf, rifle shooting, basketball and volleyball. It also has darts, squash and ping pong. There is a spa offering a range of treatments. There is a varied entertainment program during the day and the evening, for both adults and children, and there is an on-site disco.The rooms feature a TV and a private balcony overlooking the hotel’s gardens. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Safes are available to rent.The buffet restaurant serves international food, and there is a bar. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.The hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from the beach of Porto Cristo, and the Coves del Drach caves are 7 minutes away. In Porto Cristo there is a traditional weekly market on Sundays.
The property was clean and tidy. Swimming pools were all clean but rather cold.
Bus to Porto Cristo was very handy and it is a lovely place.
- Exceptional variety of good food every day. Very clean rooms and beautiful views. Amazing Spa and indoor pool. Also 4 outdoor pools and plenty of sun lounges. This is an old hotel, but very comfortable and beautiful and value for money. Beautiful location and surroundings, a bus to Porto Cristo beach which was fun for kids.Very helpfull and friendly staff especially Anna ? and Rachid?
- The pools were nice with lots of sun beds. The Animation team were excellent. The staff were very helpful. The food was good and it was a nice touch to have bottles of Red ,Rose and water at lunch and dinner on every table. The waitress service was excellent especially from Antonia and Maria. Thank you ladies!
- Food was very good. Very french as 98% of the guest is french. Pool areas are good for small children.
- The food was excellent throughout our 1 week stay. Half board options can be a bit hit and miss so I am always wary of this, but this hotel gave a wide variety at all meals and it was great quality. The staff were extremely helpful and professional. Lovely pool facilities – I liked the fact that all the pools were at different depth levels. The hotel was also spotlessly clean at all times. The frequent free shuttle bus into Porto Cristo town and the nearby beautiful beaches was a great service provided by the hotel. Great value for money.
- The property was clean and tidy. Swimming pools were all clean but rather cold.
Mix Colombo is located on Mallorca’s Cala Moreia Beach, and features an outdoor pool. It has a beachfront terrace bar overlooking the Mediterranean, and there is free parking nearby.Bright, air-conditioned rooms at the Colombo have a TV, and you can rent the safe. Most feature a private balcony. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is offered in the Mix Colombo’s restaurant on the beach. Snacks are available in the buffet restaurant opposite the beach.Children have their own pool, and there are board games in the pool bar. There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Palma Airport is 40 mi away.
The staff was amazing, very prompt and super nice!
The hotel is literally beside the beach and the restaurant has views over it. The only bliss about having meals there.
The price we got a last min economy room, which was clean and comfortable enough, and what you’d expect from economy room
There was enough food choices and a lovely view of the bay from the dining room It’s facing a sandy beach
- I loved my holiday in Mix Colombo. The staff is amazingly super nice and always smiling even though they work hard and long hours. They are very welcoming, professional, friendly and create the best atmosphere in this hotel. I could even feel a good vibe when I saw cleaning ladies what is not absolutely usual! Super clean, delicious food (many variants) with gorgeous view on the sea. Programs in their bar every evening were fun aspecially caraoke night with Mr. Leeroy.
- The hotel was clean the room (503) always smelt nice and nice clean towels changed daily. I asked for a room with a view on a high floor which they obliged me with, as most other economy rooms just looked at a wall! Very basic accommodation but a lot cleaner than some other hotels of a greater rating I’ve stayed at and i wasn’t on holiday to stay in a room anyway! The hotel is right on the beach and not far from the main area of silliot and sa coma.
- There was only one small window with view on the wall and view to another room – that was not good. Stuff is great and food is ok, please pay more attention to pork ;). In conclusion we want to thank you, we got only positive emotions from Mallorca and your hotel.
- The staff was amazing, very prompt and super nice!
Top Hotels In Cala Romantica Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cala Romantica Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Romantica Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cala Romantica Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!