10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cala Morell Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Morell Menorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cala Morell Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Morell Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Morell Menorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cala Morell Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cala Morell Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cala Morell Menorca:
Apartamentos Vista Blanes
One of our top picks in Cala en Blanes.Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, Apartamentos Vista Blanes is set in Cala en Blanes. Located a 3-minute walk from the beach, this complex features a large bar with a terrace. WiFi is available for a supplement.Each apartment has a private balcony and simple Menorcan-style décor with wooden furniture. The living room includes a sofa bed, dining table and TV. There is a kitchenette with a hob, microwave and fridge. The bathroom has a bath tub.Apartamentos Vista Blanes features a separate children’s swimming pool, as well as a garden and a large terrace with sun loungers and umbrellas.You can find restaurants, bars and supermarkets within a 5-minute walk. Ciutadella’s charming town center is 2.5 mi from the apartments. There is a bus stop 150 feet from the property and ferries to Barcelona leave from Ciutadella Port, 2.2 mi away.
- The facilities were nice, simple and clean. There was a microwave, dishes and cutlery and tools to boil water and make orange juice and coffee.
It is grate location but a bit far from Cittadela.
In menorca it’s a must to rent a car because busses are not so easy to use.
The apartment was clean and very spacious, 6 of us stayed for 2 weeks in reasonable comfort.
The pool is large and clean with plenty of sunbeds.
The staff are very friendly.
There is a small supermarket on site which sells most of the basics
- Very clean just dated. Could always get sun beds anytime of day.
- Basic apartment but comfortable. Lovely pool area with plenty of room for all. Restaurant was good with great friendly staff and a basic but varied menu.
Aparthotel Skyline Menorca
Apartotel Skyline Menorca **** offers accommodations in Ciutadella. Ciutadella Lighthouse is 1,000 feet from the property. Private parking is available on site.Featuring a terrace, all units are air conditioned and include a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen or kitchenette, fitted with an oven. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet in every unit.Apartotel Skyline Menorca **** also includes a year-round outdoor pool.Cathedral of Minorca is 0.7 mi from Apartotel Skyline Menorca ****, while Naveta des Tudons is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 23 mi from Apartotel Skyline Menorca ****.
- Good location. Nice pools. Large apartments. UK TV channels.
Very clean and comfortABLE APPARTMENTS; THE PENTHOUSE 2 STORY APPARTMENTS ARE NOT SO NICE.
Block 12 is the very best but not many appartments available there (there are 16 Blocks at all). For Luxury rooms Block 10 room 3 and block 12 first and recond floor are ok two! Standart (cheap rooms) rooms have no seaview and are mainly grund floor and more noisy!
- Great view of the ocean and both old and new ports. Located right in front of Castell de Sant Nicolau and the passeig maritim. Could see the ships come and go. Ate breakfast on the terrace every morning. Very spacious area and kitchen well equipped for cooking. Nicely furnished and comfortable.
- Perfect Location, with plenty of space to parc the car and a wonderfull walk on the sea side leads to the center and the port of Ciutadella. The swimming pool area is amazing, beautiful and relaxing. The aparments are confortable and clean. Staff is polite, prepared and helpfull.
10 min walk from Ciutadella. Quick check in and frinddly staff.
Had a lovely time with my family there and only wished we had had time to use the swimming pool. Would stay back there again!
Hotel Rural Sant Ignasi
One of our top picks in Ciutadella.This rural hotel occupies a restored house from 1777, with a swimming pool and gardens. Hotel Rural Sant Ignasi offers free private parking and free Wi-Fi.The hotel is set a short distance outside Ciutadella in Menorca. On site facilities include tennis and paddle tennis courts and a massage service.The Hotel Sant Ignasi has a terrace and is surrounded by green areas. There is a traditional restaurant and meals can be enjoyed on the terrace overlooking the countryside.All rooms at the Sant Ignasi have air conditioning, heating and satellite TV. Rooms on the ground floor have a private garden, and rooms on the first floor have a terrace.Bicycle rental is available on site. It is 3.1 mi to the sea, where a variety of water sports are possible.
- The peace and quiet in the countryside immediately around the property is very relaxing. It is just outside Ciutadella and very easy to get to the main road taking you around the island.
- Lovely quiet countryside location. Staff helpful. Pool area clean and quiet. Nice breakfast. Ask for hot food eg omelettes to be cooked as food is left out and there are alot of flies which are on and around food.
A fabulous yet unpretentious hotel situated in a quiet rural location within easy reach of beaches and other amenities.
Wonderful staff – so helpful, friendly and always professional. The restaurant is really good – outstanding actually!
- Superb place with lots and lots of character, definitely makes an impression and is very well kept including the outside grounds, pool, tennis courts etc. Amazing poolside breakfast setting under trees. Good breakfast selection, staff very nice and friendly, made us feel very welcome to stay there. Plenty of parking which in other places in Menorca is an issue. Very close to shops and THE BEST beaches in Menorca. If you like cliff jumping go to Cala N’Brut 10 minutes away or of you like a completely unspoilt beach go to Cala Algaiarens. You will love it!
- The peaceful and tranquil location and beautiful property. Excellent staff and standards.
This modern apartment complex is set in Cala’n Blanes, 15 minutes’ walk from the beach. It offers an outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers, a restaurant with terrace and smart gardens.Apartamentos Vistapicas feature functional décor and a TV. Each features a furnished balcony or terrace with pool or garden views. Lounge-diner have a sofá bed and safe and kitchens include a hob and mini electric oven.There are several bars, restaurant, shops and supermarkets within 5 minutes’ walk of the apartments. The complex also has a games room, a Wi-Fi zone and computers with pay-internet in reception and a children’s play area.The Vistapicas is 10 minutes’ walk from Cala’n Forcat Cove. Busses to Ciutadella, 1.2 mi away, pass just outside the entrance.Car and bicycle rental are available and Mahon and its airport are around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Very clean and fully equipped, I would definitely stay here again.
- The location was great, just a short walk from an array of Shops, Restaurants and Bars.
Excellent value as ever.
Our 4th visit at this time of year since 2014-we will return.
- Pool area was great very friendly receptionist rooms good size and clean big balcony bus stop outside that goes to cuitidella. Very nice stay. Close to stunning beaches all within walking distance.
- I liked the pool the staff and the apartment size. But it was too hot with no air con and actually quite expensive for how basic it was!
One of our top picks in Cala Blanca.Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea in Cala Blanca, this complex offers 2 outdoor pools, a mini-golf course and apartments with a private balcony. Santandria Beach is just 1,950 feet away.All apartments at Apartamentos Blancala have simple décor. They include a well-equipped kitchenette with a hob and a lounge with sofa beds and TV. Some also have a balcony with sea views.The Blancala’s bar-restaurant has a garden terrace with fantastic views of the coast. It opens throughout the day, serving fresh regional cuisine.Free wired internet is available in the complex’s lobby. Car and motocycle rental can be arranged at reception. Free parking can also be found nearby. Ciutadella is 1.8 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 22 mi from Apartamentos Blancala.
- The sunset … from the swimming pool was amazing.
- This is definitely a gem with great value, warm staff, nice location, and amazing facilities! My wife was not feeling too well the first night we got here due to a ferry ride. I went down to the hotel restaurant (highly recommended for any meal btw!) and I asked for chicken noodle soup. Although this was not in the menu, the chef made a nice chicken noodle soup and let me take the whole cooking pot to the room upstairs. We truly did feel at home and the gesture and the food made her feel better again. Lovely lovely experience.
- Spaciousness clean. Lovely view and quiet. No problem getting clean towels or bedding.
- The staff was first class! The front reception woman was absolutely wonderful and is the only reason we would have liked the hotel!
- Kitchen facilities and sea view. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
Cala Bona y Mar Blava
The Cala Bona y Mar Blava is set 350 feet from a sheltered beach, in the historic Menorcan town of Ciutadella. It has an outdoor pool and a sun terrace.Rooms at the Cala Bona y Mar Blava are simple and comfortable. They all have a ceiling fan, mini-bar and satellite TV. The private bathrooms have hairdryers.The hotel’s facilities include a games room and a TV room, and there is a free WiFi area. There is also an attractive terrace-garden and bar.Ciutadella Harbor and the old town can be reached within 10 minutes’ walk. Free public parking is available nearby. The hotel also can arrange car rental and bicycle hire.
- The room was perfect, extremely clean and ideal for a a single person travelling. Even as a couple it would have been perfect. The views out to the bay were quite simply, breathtaking. Would definitely book here again.
I loved the location. You can have breakfast with a pretty ocean view. And from the breakfast outside area you have access to the beach and the ocean.
The breakfast is great, with fruits, breads, cheese, ham, eggs, tomato, jams, butter, juices, teas, milk, cereals, yogurt, cookies, coffee….. The staff is very kind and we had a good reception.
- An older property with some charm. Rooms are adequate but dated. It overlooks an inlet of the sea which also serves as a municipal park. From the patio over breakfast or drinks one can watch the same families arrive each day for a swim. It is about a 15 minute walk into the center of town for lunch of dinner. The do serve an excellent breakfast on the patio. Staff is friendly and efficient with a complementary drink upon arrival.
- The staff was beyond friendly and seemed genuinely concerned to ensure that my stay was as pleasant as possible. Also, the view from the room was exceptional.
- . Good restaurants (including a vegetarian one) in Cuitadella but all are about 15 minutes walk. But, to compensate, the hotel has excellent location on the rocks overlooking the bay
One of our top picks in Cala en Blanes.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and apartments with balconies, Apartamentos Lentiscos is set just 150 feet from Cala’n Forcat Beach. Tennis courts are also available.Each of the Lentisco’s apartments has simple, traditional décor. All apartments have a seating area with satellite TV, a well-equipped kitchenette and a bathroom.Restaurante Lentiscos offers a wide range of Mediterranean and continental dishes. It also has WiFi at an extra cost.There are regular buses to Mahón and Ciutadella, which stop close to the Apartamentos Lentiscos. Menorca’s airport is an hour’s drive away.
- The only good thing about this hotel is their tennis court. Better quality than the bedroom itself!
- This is the 3rd visit in the last 15 years to the complex. A special thank you to all the staff especially Chris at the bar who is an asset to the hotel – He is extremely professional and friendly.
I like the design of Lentiscos which is laid out like a little town with two pools and apartments scattered around. There is a nice bar playing music at a reasonable level and it is in a nice area with plenty of parking.
All the facilities are entirely adequate for a one or two week stay – microwave, kettle, little TV with English channels and enough cutlery to get by.
It’s budget but it’s clean and friendly
It’s very well located for the resort which has great amenities and entertainment.
- Great location near to coved beaches, resturants & mini supermarkets. The apartment was clean, appeared to have been recently updated & of a good size for 2 persons. It was good value for money & we were lucky to have a south facing balcony. The complex was clean & had a choice of 2 swimming pools, friendly helpful reception staff.
We have been happy to stay here in the past all the staff are really friendly & helpful we look forward to going at the end of the season for a relaxing break and would definitely recommend, Blanes is a lovely area very convenient for Cuitadella
Thank you Lentiscos
Hotel Balear is located in the Menorcan coastal town of Ciutadella, just 10 minutes’ walk from the historic center. Its simple, modern rooms offer free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen satellite TV, ceiling fan and private bathroom.Staff at reception can arrange excursions and provide information about what to see and do in Menorca. Luggage storage and car and bicycle rental are also available from the front desk.The Balear’s café serves light homemade meals prepared with products sourced from local ecological farms. Special meals and packed lunches can be prepared on request.You can walk to Ciutadella’s charming harbor in 25 minutes, while the city center is 1,950 feet away. The nearest beaches and coves are approximately 1.2 mi from the Balear.Menorca Airport is 28 mi away. A shuttle service, busses and taxis are available to the airport. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
Great location, 5 minutes walk to main bus stops, for buses travelling all across the island as far as Mahon, and 5 mins walk to the historic old town.
Speedy, efficient booking in and out and clean comfy room.
- Hotel Balear is in a great location (just a bit outside the Ciutadella city center, but not too far at all to be reached on foot). The staff was very nice and friendly – always ready to help.
- Position, the room, the cleaning, parking around the hotel
Simple but very nice place.
owners more than polite and did everything they could to make our stay very pleasant
- The location is good – a quite residential area only 10 min walk to the Old Town. Plenty of parking on the streets around. Supermarket is a couple of minutes away. The room was small but enough for one for a short stay. Internet was fast. The receptionist kindly advised me on the best/not very touristy beaches. Good overall experience.
- Great location, 5 minutes walk to main bus stops, for buses travelling all across the island as far as Mahon, and 5 mins walk to the historic old town.
Hotel Alfons III
Located in Ciutadella city center and only 5 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.Air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Alfons III feature a TV, a safe-deposit box and a bathroom with free toiletries. Most rooms have a terrace.There is a café bar and a 24-hour front desk. Car rental assistance is provided.Ciutadella’s harbor is just a 10-minute walk away and the nearest beach is only 1.2 mi away. There is a bus stop within walking distance from the hotel. Menorca airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Great location, parking nearby free of charge during the night, balcony was very very useful after beaches. Location is very close to the city Ciutadella which is very nice to visit and full of restaurants, ATMs, shops etc.
- The location of the hotel was great and there is a nearby free car park. The room was spacious, the breakfast was fairly priced and the room was clean.
- Great hotel for a short stay, great value, perfectly placed x
- Good location, basic, but clean and comfortable. A couple of minor points, like the sloping shelf in the bathroom, security box not attached to… anything, no kettle, no fridge, but good value for money. The breakfast was simple, continental only, but fresh and espresso coffee made to order from bar was great. Recommend if staying for more than one night, upgrading to balcony room. The landlord was friendly and helpful regarding directions, two extra pillows, glass and cups for the room.
- Everything good , very close to shops, bars and restaurants. Helpful, friendly staff. Room was basic but clean. Good value for the money. The parking was a bit of a nightmare at times, but that was not the hotels fault. But all in all we had a lovely stay
Hotel Rural Morvedra Nou
One of our top picks in Ciutadella.Morvedra Nou Rural Hotel is set in the Menorcan countryside, 4.3 mi from Ciutadella. It offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and free parking onsite.Hotel Rural Morvedra Nou features rustic-style rooms with air conditioning and heating. There is a flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and safe. All rooms have a terrace.The Morvedra Nou restaurant serves traditional Menorcan cuisine. Picnics are also available if you are planning a day trip.There is a large garden terrace where you can enjoy a candle-lit, poolside dinner.You can hire a car or bicycle from the hotel tour desk. Staff can also arrange horse riding, kayaking or walking tours of the Camí de Cavalls walking route. Many beaches, including Cala Turqueta, are within a 15-minute drive of the hotel.
- The place is lovely, highly recommend it! Every detail, great service, beautiful garden, nice pool, extremely clean and comfortable room! I would definitely come back!
- Very nice accomodation. The staff is welcoming ang very helpful. Good choice of food for breakfast. Nice swiming pool.
- The hotel was very quiet and surroundings were definitely rural, making a hire car essential. Evening waiting staff in restaurant (Pepe and Eva) were very efficient and David on Reception was helpful with outings.
- We loved everything👍, especially the helpful stuff, the lovely surrounding, the quieteness and the food .
- Lovely setting, well maintained grounds, nice staff, very appealing dining and pool area
Top Hotels In Cala Morell Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cala Morell Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Morell Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cala Morell Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!