10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cala Llonga Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Llonga Menorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cala Llonga Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Llonga Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Llonga Menorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cala Llonga Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cala Llonga Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cala Llonga Menorca:
Barceló Hamilton Menorca Adults Only
The adults-only Barceló Hamilton is 6.2 mi from Punta Prima Beach in Mahon’s natural harbor. This modern hotel offers 2 outdoor pools with 6 hot tubs, a small gym and wellness center.Modern, air-conditioned rooms have a bathroom with a rain shower and most have a balcony. There is free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and beds with 200-thread cotton sheets.There are 2 restaurants, one of which is à la carte. The top-floor bar has a terrace with panoramic sea views and the lobby bar has panoramic sea views.Car rental and currency exchange are offered. The hotel is in a quiet area, just a few minutes’ drive from the shops and restaurants of Mahon Port and Cales Fonts.
- Good location with parking. Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff. Great rooftop bar. Super terraces of room. Only disadvantage was not having proper ensuite bathroom. Did not like having sink in room, glass screen for shower, and sliding door for loo! Otherwise highly recommended.
- We have stayed here many times before and have always enjoyed
- The property is clean, great location. Close to a beautiful little bay with some restaurants. We walked from the hotel to Mahon and it was a great walk. The views from the hotel are great, perfect for people who want to enjoy menorca in peace.
- Easy access to other villages and connecting roads.walks to amazing fishing villages close by.
1. fantastic view! It’s pretty reasonable price for this wonderful view, if you just care about view!
2. And cleaning staff were really nice, hard workers. We stayed in Barcelo for a week. The room condition after their cleaning was like a new room all the time.
3. Buffet was alright. Since our trip was honeymoon, we didn’t really want to do real trip. Just wanted to relax and chill. Buffet dinner included option was good choice for our travel style.
Hotel del Almirante
Located in Mahón’s natural harbor, this 18th-century noble home has plenty of character and a beautiful terrace and pool. Play tennis in the sunshine and head to the game room in the evening.Once a family home, the Almirante boasts a façade traditional to the island’s nobility with large, white-framed, arched windows. The Almirante enjoys a privileged location along this beautiful harbor so you can gaze at views form the dining room over the water and the green hills beyond.Make the most of the sunshine with a game of tennis on the Almirante’s tennis courts before enjoying a refreshing dip in the large outdoor pool. Then relax in the shade of the pretty grounds and enjoy company on the terrace.In the evening, play a game of pool in the elegant game room before heading to the bar for more fantastic views and a relaxed atmosphere.
- A great relaxing place to stay. The room was basic, but facing the port with beautiful views. The staff was excellent and accommodating. Loved the pool and deck!
- Excellent location, great value for money, very friendly staff.
- I loved the historic value of the place. Really authentic. It is like going back in time.
- The staff were wonderful. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean, a lovely cleaning lady.
- Superb staff, super comfy bed, general atmosphere of the hotel, calm, peaceful, great location.
Catalonia Mirador des Port
Offering superb views over Mahon Bay, Catalonia Mirador des Port is an elegant white building set in gardens. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Each bright, modern room comes with air conditioning and a fan. There is a satellite TV, safe and mini-bar. Rooms are also heated and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast, with show cooking (April-September), is served in the Mirador des Port restaurant. The bright dining room offers excellent views over the Port of Mahon and the bay. In the months of April to September the restaurant also serves dinner.There is a gym and a hot tub.You can hire a car from the 24-hour reception. The hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the center of Mahon.
- The view of the port from the hotel was spectacular. The staff are working non stop to help the guests and if you go there please be mindful that you aren’t in the USA and you need to be respectful and less demanding!
- Very Clean – pool was excellent for a city centre hotel
- The location with the view over the harbour, convenient for all the city amenities
- We were there for my father-in-law’s 80th birthday: me and my husband, my brother-in-law, and our parents. The hotel is lovely: perfectly located for exploring Mahon and Menorca. Charming property, excellent breakfast, and nice bar! Also – terrific view and walking distance to the port and downtown Mahon. Most importantly, however: the staff. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
- The views were lovely over the harbour and the breakfasts were extremely good
PortBlue Vista Faro
One of our best sellers in S’Algar! Enjoying exceptional sea views, the PortBlue Vista Faro apartments in S’Algar, Menorca, have a swimming pool and sunbathing terrace. All of the apartments offer a large furnished terrace and satellite TV.The PortBlue Vista Faro apartments all have a lounge with a large sofa, kitchen-diner with a fridge and hob, and a bedroom. Up to 2 extra beds can be added free of charge.The PortBlue Vista Faro are surrounded by attractive gardens. The complex also has a snack bar, and a children’s swimming pool.Guests also have access to the facilities of the nearby S’Algar complex, just 5 minutes away. These include bicycle hire, a gym, tennis courts and a supermarket.
- Pool was mostly empty and free. Hotel Gym is free to use and is pretty decent for a hotel. Also free ping pong and “mini golf”, not much other interest in September, so free most of the time.
- Beautiful views from the terrace and Kitchen was well equipped.
- If you can, get the seaview. That made it all. Waking up having breakfast with that view was simply the best
- The location is great and the views breathtaking. It is the perfect spot for disconnecting from the daily life and yet very close to many vibrant places. The facilities are fantastic and the whole experience was great!
- Clear, silent place with beutiful sea view. Big apartmens. Easy to parking.
One of our top picks in Punta Prima.Occidental Menorca is located 1,000 feet from Punta Prima Beach in southeast Menorca. It offers 5 outdoor pools, a water park, spa and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The rooms at the Occidental Menorca feature tiled floors and modern décor. Each one is equipped with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and offers show cooking. There is also a poolside bar and a bar in the sports area.The Occidental Menorca has tennis courts.Menorca Airport, located just outside Mahón, is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The food, the bedroom, the staff (Javi and Estefania) everything was lovely!
- The location is really good and the staff is really friendly.
- Excellent location, close to Mahon, with an hourly bus service and a bus stop right outside the hotel. A spacious hotel, very good facilities, numerous pools, lots of sun loungers, helpful friendly staff, excellent choice and quality of food, comfortable beds and a light sunny bedroom.
the beds were good the sound proofing very poor
the food was good but not labelled vegetarian or vegan
the food on the screen was often not available
- The staff friendliness, I was unwell and the manager took excellent care of me
Apartamentos Royal Life
Set 5 minutes’ walk from Figuera Cove and Mahon Port, air-conditioned Apartamentos Royal offers a swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. Located in Mahón, tha apart-hotel has a bar-restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.With colorful décor each apartment features bright and spacious rooms. There is a living-dining room with a sofa bed and TV, as well as a kitchenette including a microwave and coffee machine. The bathroom comes with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Apartamentos Royal has a lovely garden with a furnished terrace, as well as a balcony with views. It is conveniently located within a 5-minute walk of the center offering a wide range of services, bars and restaurants.The promenade is 350 feet away, while Es Grau Beach and Albufera des Grau Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive. Menorca Airport is 3.1 mi from the property.
- Bruno! He wasn’t just a receptionist, he was like a concierge, contacting companies to arrange car hire, horse riding and paragliding for us, as well as making some fabulous recommendations. The apartment was huge, and had all the kitchen facilties needed. There was a large balcony also great to have breakfast on 🙂
- Nice place especially for a 1BR with kitchenette. The staff was very helpful to us and we are much appreciative.
- Clean. Ceiling fan in bedroom was nice. Lots of space to spread out and relax. Staff was very helpful. Great value.
- Good value for the money. Location was excellent. Staff were first class, helpful, courteous etc
- Well equipped apartments. Staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Position of apartments excellent. Easy walk into the centre of Mahon or down to the port.
PortBlue Salgar Hotel – Adults Only
PortBlue Salgar Hotel – Adults Only enjoys a privileged seafront location in the south east of the island. It offers an outdoor pool and a spa.The hotel’s charming, whitewashed buildings are set facing an outdoor swimming pool with fantastic sea views. Rooms are air-conditioned and have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.PortBlue Salgar Hotel – Adults Only spa includes a sauna, steam bath, hot tub and experience showers. Tennis courts can also be found 1,300 feet away.Cala de Alcaufar is a 10-minute walk away. Menorca Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- The hotel was generally in good condition and had an excellent swimming pool directly opposite. The staff were very helpful and friendly and there was ample parking available on site. The hotel occupies a great position close to mahon
- The lunch and dinner choices were very good but if you stayed for more then 5 days. It would repeat itself. The island has so much to offer. Renting a moped is a must. The pool was phenomenal and the drinks were even better. Very nice to have only a adult only hotel, no screaming kids.
- Lovely hotel with great restaurant right next to the sea. Although not a sandy beach, there is a really nice area on the rocks for sunbathing and easy access into the sea for swimming. The area around the pool is also very pleasant and relaxing. Overall the quality of food was very good and the dinning room was very lovely and felt more like a restaurant than a canteen. The staff were very helpful and attentive and there were lots of activities to get involved in should you wish. We tried the aqua aerobics which was not bad.
- The hotel was very clean and comfortable. We only had B&B but the breakfast buffet was very nice, with good quality food. The staff were excellent, very friendly & helpful.
- Amazing restaurant that meets all dietary needs. The food choice is stunning. Pool area is clean and chilled with subtle background music with a superb view of the sea. Room have a high standard of cleanliness with daily fresh towels and toiletries.
Aparthotel Beach Club
Aparthotel Beach Club offers accommodations in Son Parc. Ciutadella is 17 mi from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and have a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony with sea or pool views. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave and toaster. A fridge and stovetop are also offered.
Aparthotel Beach Club features free WiFi . Bed linen is available.Aparthotel Beach Club also includes an outdoor pool and free sun beds. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You can play tennis and billiards at the property, and bike hire and car hire are available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and cycling. Sant Lluis is 14 mi from Aparthotel Beach Club. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 12 mi from Aparthotel Beach Club.
- We absolutely loved the location. The beach is just minutes away and location itself very quiet which is very important when traveling with toddlers.
At the end of the stay, they offer you the possibility to take a shower at the end of the day before your flight. This was really appreciated after a day at the beach !
The supermarket inside the club has good bread for breakfast.
Decent little place if you don’t expect too much. Clean and well maintained with good access to a lovely little beach.
A nice pool area.
View, air con, apartment cleaned most days, towels changed everyday ,we had a great view of the bay and open sea. The swimming area was adequate and great for children, some afternoons the music was slightly to loud by the pool area. Overall we had a fantastic stay. Cleaning staff were fantastic, a small army of cleaners that should be highly praised for the work they do to make our holidays that
Little bit easier. !!
Although the property was a little dated, it was clean and everything worked, the views were great, beach was not crowded and ok, but not enough shade
The receptionist Carla, was on top of her game, as we had a car, she knew all the off piste locations which were worth while.
Hotel Port Mahón
Situated in one of the top residential areas of Mahón, this stylish 4-star hotel offers stunning views overlooking the harbor, just 5 minutes from the center.The Hotel has 24 hour reception, 2 meeting rooms suitable for meetings and events, snack- bar with terrace, piano-bar, restaurant (buffet and menu), pool and garden with spectacular views of Mahon’s harbor.
- View from room. Staff. Entertainment in evening. Excellent breakfast
- Staff prepared a breakfast for us as we had a very early morning flight. It was very much appreciated.
- Nice spacious hotel with friendly efficient staff and amazing location – ask for a room with a view over the beautiful harbour!
Good bed great view,very comfortable.
Spanish pillows are an acquired taste, b ut we slept well
- Location friendly helpful staff. Lovely clean bedroom with comfy bed and balcony front of hotel overlooking the harbour. Buffet Breckfast excellent good choices. Near to restaurants and Port. Enjoyable stay
One of our top picks in Cala en Porter.Located in Cala’n Porter, Nelva Resort features a garden and outdoor pool. Cova d’en Xoroi is 1,000 feet from the property. Free WiFi is provided.Featuring a terrace or a balcony, all units are air conditioned and include a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave. A toaster is also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Towels are changed every 3 days and there is a cleaning service and sheet change included once a week.Nelva Resort also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar.Menorca Airport is 4.3 mi away.
- Staffs are super nice, we can just park our car in front of the apartment 🙂
- Enjoyable stay at Nelva resort, large newly decorated apartement
- Great location. The restaurant food was good and the staff was great.
- The staff was great and always ready to help. The resort was just like the pictures shown on booking.com – rooms were spacious and clean. The town is beautiful with many delicious restaurants.
- Clean appartement with kitchen, fridge, deepfreeze and Sat TV. Wifi worked great and the staff was friendly.
Top Hotels In Cala Llonga Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cala Llonga Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Llonga Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cala Llonga Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!