10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cala Llena Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Llena Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cala Llena Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Llena Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Llena Ibiza. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cala Llena Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cala Llena Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cala Llena Ibiza:
Hotel Club Can Jordi
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with balconies, Hotel Club Can Jordi is set in gardens. It is located in Cala Llenya, 2,950 feet from the beach and a 15-minute drive from Santa Eulària des Riu.This charming hotel offers views of the surrounding hills. Each of its simply decorated rooms has a private bathroom.Spanish cuisine is served in the Jordi’s buffet restaurant. Guests can dine on the terrace overlooking the gardens.The hotel can arrange bicycle hire and provide information on nearby walking routes. Cala Mastella Beach is just 0.9 mi from the Can Jordi, while Ibiza Town and its airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- What a wonderful family run property, where you are welcomed with open arms. Warm staff go above and beyond to ensure you feel relaxed and appreciated in this beautiful property. Our stay was hampered by lost luggage and essential items by the airline, but the staff done all they could and went above and beyond to help in every way they could. The relaxed atmosphere and chilled vibes were perfect.
- We liked the quiet area were it is situated. Next to this we liked the swimmingpool.
- Many flowers and greenery on the hotel grounds – in the evening the fragrance of flowers …
- Great resort hotel , very beautiful , standard room. Staff were amazing, the swimming pool was great , clean and quiet . There is a pool table at the upper side of the hotel. Local beaches are amazing, I would advise to rent a car as it’s so much easier to travel around …I couldn’t have done it without one.
- Great location, lovely and a great yoga teacher offering lessons.
Iberostar Santa Eulalia – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Santa Eularia des Riu.Located in Santa Eulália del Río, Iberostar Santa Eulalia is just 50 feet from S’Argamassa Beach. This hotel is for adults only (aged 16+) and offers an outdoor pool and a terrace with sun loungers.The bright, modern rooms feature air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have a private balcony or terrace and most have views of the sea, outdoor pool or gardens.The buffet restaurant offers a range of Mediterranean cuisine and thematic dinners. Es Vedra terrace bar offers daily shows, music and entertainment in the evening. Guests can also enjoy a pool snack-bar.The center of Santa Eulália del Río is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Es Canar is 0.6 mi away and Ibiza Old Town is 9.3 mi away.
If you really want to enjoy your holiday on Ibiza without breaking the bank: this is the place to be! Nice, clean rooms, perfect working airco, very friendly staff, incredible breakfast.
The hotel itself is located in a quiet area at a lovely bay. Nikkibeach around the corner.
The room, staff, quality of food excellent.
We went star prestige that was lovely great views and it includes drinks snacks. Brilliant.
- Quite away from amenities bars restaurants shops ect.
- Wow! It was the best. I could write lot of posstive points. 1- Staff really good . Fantastic u cant imagine how helpful and smiley. 2- every day hotel had an event in the morning or evening . Fabulous 3- a yong man every morning collected the team for some exercise was grate .4- easy access to staff everyday where every time.5-we were half board and excelent yest some dishes were dirty. You could meal inside or outside.6-near to the beach and the famous nickibeach i think 2 minutes walk.7-so so quiet place, no one drunk shout or laugh even in ibiza. If you need some place to chiling and relaxing go to this hotel. For going to ibiza town get the taxti or going to san paula about 2€by bus or taxi 7-9 €.
All you can drink Nespresso at the breakfast bar. #whatelse !!
Extremely friendly and helpful and reactive staff. Very attentive to client’s needs.
- If you really want to enjoy your holiday on Ibiza without breaking the bank: this is the place to be! Nice, clean rooms, perfect working airco, very friendly staff, incredible breakfast.
Aparthotel Duquesa Playa
One of our best sellers in Santa Eularia des Riu! Located 1,000 feet from Ibiza’s Santa Eulalia Beach, Duquesa Playa has a roof terrace with swimming pool, snack bar and panoramic views. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each functional Duquesa Playa apartment features a balcony. Apartments include air conditioning, heating, and a bright living-dining area with a flat-screen TV and a sofa. The kitchen includes a microwave, fridge and a toaster.You can choose from Spanish and international dishes in the Duquesa Playa’s café-restaurant. There are also plenty of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the apartments.Santa Eulalia Marina is only 500 feet from the apartments. The popular Hippie Market in Es Canar is less than 3.1 mi away, while Ibiza Town is within 8.7 mi.
- Very convenient to the harbour, shops and bars. We used the bar for drinks; the staff at the hotel were helpful and very approachable. The leisure area was well maintained, clean and a peaceful space to relax
- These are good sized apartments ours was 2 bed and 2 shower rooms. There are shutters at the window keeps all the noise and light out plus there is air con. Beds were comfortable. There is a lovely pool on he top of the apartments which is well maintained with sunbeds.
This was quality accommodation with great facilities and friendly helpful staff in great location close to the beach and restaurants.
The apartment was spacious and cleaned everyday. They have wifi and English channels on the TV including ITV. The rooftop pool is also useful if you don’t want to go down to the beach. They also provide a towel service which you can use on the beach. The kitchen is fully equipped and the cooker has 4 rings and a microwave which was useful. The onsite restaurant/cafe is well worth a visit we had a lovely meal of grilled Mediterranean fish with gaspachio soup coffee and desert for two for 33 euros it was lovely and as nice as some of the more expensive meals we had in the restaurants close by. I would definatley recommend this hotel and would stay there again if I visted Santa Ellulia
- the fact the apartment had 2 bathrooms was a luxury we dont have at home even…….we would have booked again for next year if we had the money 🏖🌅
- Good location close to the marina and just a couple of blocks to the beach. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. The apartment had two bedrooms and two bathrooms with a small kitchen and dining table and lounge area with comfy sofa and balcony with partial view of the marina.
OD Ocean Drive
The Ocean Drive is inspired by South Beach and decorated in a Miami art-deco style. The hotel is even more impressive at night, when it is lit by blue neon lights and visible across Ibiza’s bay.The rooms have a minimalistic, exclusive design style. All include free WiFi.The hotel’s rooftop terrace, the Sky Bar, allows you to take in the outstanding view of the Mediterranean Sea, the castle and the old town of Ibiza directly opposite the private harbor of Marina Botafoch.The ideal spot for those looking to enjoy the islands famous nightlife, it lies just a short distance from clubs such as Pachá, Lío and Heart. Meanwhile, during the day, spend your time relaxing on the golden sands of Talamanca Beach, a 5-minute walk away.
Staff were great, breakfast was great, rooms were lovely.
They had events every night so it was lively.
I would definitely go back and stay in the same hotel because everything was great.
They even have cars you can use.
- The location was fantastic. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast was included in the rate of room which was fantastic. The erotic toys in the room!
- Maria, Matthew and Stefan were great! I appreciated their friendliness, all their suggestions and ideas on things to do over the long bank holiday weekend! I also enjoyed their sister hotel pool area and bar! The breakfast was also amazing!! I will definitely be coming back!
- The location is fantastic right next to Marina near the nightclubs and best restaurant
- Nice modern hotel very clean and comfortable room. Lovely staff especially Maria at the front desk (many thanks for being so kind!). We had a very pleasant stay.
- Staff were great, breakfast was great, rooms were lovely.
Apartmentos Nort is located in Portinatx, 16 mi from Ibiza Town. San Antonio is 15 mi away.There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also available. There is a private bathroom with a bath in each unit. Towels are provided.Apartmentos Nort also includes an outdoor pool.Playa d’en Bossa is 17 mi from Apartmentos Nort, while San Jose de sa Talaia is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Aeropuerto de Ibiza Airport, 18 mi from Apartmentos Nort.
- Lovely little place on the quiet side of Portinaxt. Extremely helpful and pleasant owner, pool good!
- The most amazing view I could ever get on an island. Marmadou is always prompt and answering my calls at any time of the day or night.
- Fantastic location and service from Mamadou. Wonderful views. Great little beach opposite with a fab bar and restaurant not to be missed.
- Great location, incredible views, spacious apartment, relaxed vibe
- Locations was great, next to the beach, great private parking, near places to eat something, great sea views, great staff, all easy
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
One of our top picks in Playa d’en Bossa.Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza is located right on the beachfront in Playa d’en Bossa. This modern hotel has a large open-air stage hosting prestigious weekly concerts. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.This large hotel has 2 outdoor pools and a spa with a hot tub and sauna, as well as a gym. There is also an exclusive private beach club with beach bar next to the hotel, and a range of chill-out areas.Hard Rock Ibiza is decorated with a range of music memorabilia. The stylish, air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers. The windows also have blackout curtains.There are 6 on-site restaurants and various bars. The hotel also offers a venue for teenagers, and there is an entertainment program for children.All Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza guests have free access to the concerts held at the hotel.Ibiza Airport is just 7 minutes’ drive from Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza.
- Poolside room with great views, very friendly staff, and the spa (90 min pool use) was worth the stay. Private beach area was a treat, and the breakfast buffet, while pricey, was one of the best I’ve ever had
- The hotel was clean nice and very helpful staff the music at the pool was amazing
The restaurant menus need an update on fresh products. They serve large size meals, but the food is just to basic for a five star hotel. They didint had oysters, poor choice on vegetables and not good salads, almoust no options of healthy food. I understand that the hotel is located in area where clubbers go, but the guests where only families and couples on romatic getaways. Also they could serve fresh pressed juices and ginger tea, instead of soda and alcohol only.
And they didint had a map for the area/city.
- Very clean facility… staff was very attentive…. except for the one hotel desk guy that tried to rip me off when exchanging currency the first night I was there….
- The Atmosphere at thE hotel was great. Very relaxing environment. Unique special style. Emphasis on cleaning. Best entertainment (singers and D.J.’s).
azuLine Hotel Pacific
Enjoy the vibrant atmosphere and warm sunshine of Ibiza with a stay at this sunny holiday hotel, set just off a beautiful beach and with its own unique outdoor pool.Spend your day on the magnificent beaches of San Antonio Bay, just 650 feet from the Pacific. The outdoor pool features loungers and a poolside bar.An amusement arcade, table tennis and pool table are also available to entertain the younger guests.Head to the nearby jetty to take a boat trip around the local coastline. Then, in the evenings, take the 600 feet journey into San Antonio town center to enjoy its world-famous nightlife, shops and restaurants.
- Great buffet, especially in the evening. Great value for money.
- Very nice hotel, close to the center with everything you need around, pool, shops, restaurants walking distance. Staff was really friendly and efficient. The hotel is 2 minutes walking from bus station (Direct bus going to Playa d’En Bossa and Airport, very convenient with the luggage).
- ok the value for the money HUGE bonus points. I am going to be honest. Probably one of the best hotels pound for pound when it comes to money and value that you get. Excellent. The pool is clean, the hallways are clean, it is spacious. A complete 3 star hotel but more like approaching 3.5.
I’ve really enjoyed my stay.
The property is really nice, so close to the bus station, where you’ll have a lot of bus for discover the island.
The staff is so polite and always ready for any requests.
I’m really suggesting this hotel to every body, you’ll have fun for sure
- Stayed here last two years. Great location. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful as were the bar staff. Pool area clean with plenty of beds. Will be booking again next year
THB Los Molinos Adults Only
THB Los Molinos is located on the beachfront in Ibiza. It has a sauna, fitness center and hot tub, and offers air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, satellite TV and mini-bar.THB Los Molinos is an adults-only hotel including an à la carte restaurant, bar, garden area and a terrace. A 24-hour reception is also available. There are Balinese beds and a bar next to the pool and a spa with free access.All of the rooms and public areas at THB Los Molinos are covered by free WiFi access. There is also a business center with wired internet. The property also offers banquet facilities.THB Los Molinos is a 5-minute walk from Ibiza Old Town, known as Dalt Vila. Ibiza Cathedral is only 2,950 feet away, while the Pacha Nightclub is 1.2 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast and comfortable room with a lovely sea view. Massages available on site and good WiFi coverage. You can reach Ibiza town in 15 min walk.
- Great place!! Staff needs to lighten up. Totally recommend to stay at this hotel!
- Lovely hotel very clean and modern . Gorgeous pool area with nice bar and nice sea view
Good room with nice view at the balcony. Very good breakfast. Speak English.
Enjoyed the pool and relax chairs outside. Sporting facility. Walking distance from Old Town Ibiza. Parking garage.
Before inchecktime and after checkout we were aloud to use the facilities, very convenient.
Across the street is a nice and very affordable family restaurant.
- The view was stunning. The room was very clean and also the bathroom. The pool and the garden were incredible. Delicious breakfast!
Hotel Náutico Ebeso
Hotel Nautico Ebeso offers excellent views of Ibiza Bay from its beachfront setting in Figueretes. It features an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with balconies.Nautico Ebeso Hotel offers modern, bright décor. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has flat-screen satellite TV and a fully equipped bathroom.The Nautico’s buffet restaurant serves a selection of international cuisine and also has show cooking. Guests can enjoy a snack on the poolside terrace, which enjoys views of the Mediterranean Sea and Formentera.The hotel has a spa which overlooks the sea. Here you can find a sauna, hot tub and fitness center.The center of Ibiza Town is just 10 minutes’ walk from Hotel Nautico Ebeso Ibiza. Regular ferries to Formentera and the other Balearic islands depart from the town’s port, 0.6 mi away.
- Well presented wide range of food. Maybe a few more vegetarian dishes would enhance the choice. Excellent value compared to the rest of Ibiza which for some reason is very expensive for even basic things like pasta and pizza.
- Good location and very good night staff (baldy young guy)
- Really liked the property. The location , the room very clean. Nice pool
- Excellent hotel. Breakfast buffet and dinner were great
- The hotel was understaffed and not enough staff to support all the needs of the guests. There was only one check in computer and always a line. I requested a “smoking” room but did not get a room with a balcony as requested. I had to upgrade for 25€ more. The staff was not friendly or helpful. I was very disappointed with the service here. I have worked in the service industry for many years including the Marriott Ritz Carlton at LA Live. I never felt welcomed here, I felt mistreated and unappreciated.
Apartaments B-Llobet Sun & Confort
One of our top picks in Ibiza Town.Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Apartaments B-Llobet is located in Ibiza Town, 1.2 mi from Ibiza Port. Dalt Vila is 1.3 mi from the property.The accommodations is equipped with balcony, a dining area and seating area with a flat-screen TV. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also provided. There is an private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet in every unit, along with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are offered.Apartaments B-Llobet offers access to an outdoor pool and to the gym in Llobet Apartments across the road. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant with a terrace.Marina Botafoch is 1.5 mi from Apartaments B-Llobet, while Pacha is 1.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Aeropuerto de Ibiza Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
Superb service at breakfast from Carmen and lady in kitchen ! Amazing friendliness !
Calm and quiet. Lovely rooftop !
- Properly is well designed very clean and comfortable- staff very friendly and professional- location is perfect.
- Very friendly staff especially Valentina who helped us on where to go for food and beaches. Super clean and good breakfast.
- The staff at this hotel was perfect! Valentina and Susana were both so helpful and kind!! The place is very clean and friendly! I recommend getting the breakfast package as they offer a great selection of baked goods, to hams & cheeses, to an omelet station. It was a great way to start the day. It is extremely close to walk to the beach and they offer you great advice on where to go. They also have extra umbrellas, towels, and beach bags incase you need them for when you go to the beach. There is also a cute small pool upstairs which is nice because at times we would have it to ourselves to unwind from the hot day. Great place to stay!
- Place was amazing! location and area around was excellent. Apartments – huge, spacious, clean; Breakfast – very nice and with good assortment. Definitely would stay there again.
- Superb service at breakfast from Carmen and lady in kitchen ! Amazing friendliness !
Top Hotels In Cala Llena Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cala Llena Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Llena Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cala Llena Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!