10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cala Galdana Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Galdana Menorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cala Galdana Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Galdana Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Galdana Menorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cala Galdana Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cala Galdana Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cala Galdana Menorca:
Artiem Audax – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Cala Galdana – and a guest favorite.
Set within a nature reserve, the beachfront Artiem Audax – Adults Only offers a free WiFi zone and an outdoor pool, overlooking Menorca’s Cala Galdana Bay. It features a well-equipped spa and 2 restaurants.The Audax’s spa has 3 indoor pools, contrast showers and saunas. The hotel also has a free gym and the spa carries an extra cost. You can book relaxing massages, beauty treatments or outdoor activities led by personal trainers.The hotel’s Oliva restaurant offers a buffet with a fusion of Mediterranean flavors, including show cooking and a contemporary atmosphere. There is also an à la carte restaurant, and by the pool guests will find La Colina Snack Bar that offers fresh smoothies, snacks and other dishes. There elegant Blue Café terrace is ideal for cocktails.The air-conditioned rooms at the Audax Hotel have simple, bright décor. They come with a pillow menu and mini-bar, while bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.The Artiem Audax – Adults Only is just 650 feet from Cala Galdana Beach. The historic town of Ciutadella is 9.3 mi away.
Very clean and excellent location to the beach.
Morning buffet is brilliant than expected.
The half board basis was fantastic. Plenty of breakfast and dinner options, we barely even needed lunch. The wine list is extensive and each one we tried was superb, we even tried Menorca’s own wine suggested by the lady at the pool bar, she was fantastic, and went to extra lengths to make our pool day special. Also, Stefania in the main restaurant was great. It was a relaxing hotel with very little problems. There was a lovely hike located very closely to the hotel that took you to the next nearest beach, it is beautiful. The resort around was nice if a little too quiet, but there were good hiking options and we did visit in the off-peak period.
The spa was fantastic, we paid only for a day spa pass and made the most of it by spending 3 hours there. The facilities were fantastic and the staff accommodating.
- We stayed at Audax for two nights as a couple in our early 30s. There is street parking that was relatively easy to find a spot. We had a sea view room which was great for having coffee or a drink on the balcony. The included breakfast had cheese, meats, eggs, fruit, yogurt, fresh made omelettes, juice, cava… it was quite good. We did not have dinner at Audax. Right next to path Cami de Cavalls to Cala Macarella. We would have liked to try the spa (22e for a 90 minute circuit), but ended up not having time on our short trip,
- Wonderful seaview. Fresh and clean. Great service.
- Such an amazing place! We took a pool facing room which had a nice view from top. Chic, trendy… nice pool. The staff was very helpful. The restaurant and breakfast was top in the class with extensive range of choices. Very strong wifi. We could not enjoy many options due to shortage of time. Hence,would love to come by again.
- Very clean and excellent location to the beach.
Meliá Cala Galdana
One of our top picks in Cala Galdana.Offering outdoor swimming pools and a great location directly on the beachfront of Cala Galdana Beach, Meliá Cala Galdana features rooms with sea views.Rooms at the Meliá Cala Galdana have an elegant décor with tiled flooring. All rooms come with a satellite TV and a fully equipped bathroom.The Meliá Cala Galdana features a fitness center and 2 hot tubs. There are 2 pools set in the hotel gardens and a sun terrace with free sunbeds, parasols and towels. Guests can also enjoy activities such as pilates, yoga and tonic training.Meliá Cala Galdana´s à la carte Restaurant Casa Nostra offers Italian specialties. The Beach Club Cape Nao serves summer dishes for lunch and cocktails all day, and the Lobby Lounge Bar features a menu of distinctive drinks.The hotel also offers The Level personalized service in some of the hotel’s rooms. This service includes, among others, private reception space, express check-in and check-out, access to a private pool, free usage of superior amenities, pillow menu and a la carte breakfast service in the room.The Meliá Cala Galdana is just 5 minutes’ walk from the center of Cala Galdana, where there is a selection of shops, bars and cafés. The resort is surrounded by pine forests, and the pretty coves at La Serpentona and Sant Francesc are less than 3.1 mi away.
- The quality of services was outstanding. Would definitely stay again.
- The location is directly in front of Cala Galdana and it is stunning
- Great location, hotel is clean and the beach is one of the best beaches in the island.
- Friendly helpful staff, comfortable rom especially bed. Food sized bathroom. Lovely restaurants with excellent food.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Amazing views. Confy room although not very big but good enough and with nice small balcony and spacious bathroom. Breakfast is great and with all that you would like.
Located 800 feet from Menorca’s Cala Galdana Beach, Aparthotel Floramar offers an outdoor pool, a gym and a hot tub. There is an on-site supermarket, a buffet restaurant and a 24-hour reception.Each spacious Floramar apartment has a terrace or balcony, some with sea views. The bright apartments are decorated with tiled floors and wooden furniture.Guests can cook in their own kitchen, or enjoy buffet meals in the Floramar’s restaurant. Special discounted rates apply to children’s meals. The aparthotel also has a café-bar.Located in the quiet resort of Cala Galdana, the Flormar is a 40-minute walk along the coast from the unspoiled beaches of Cala Mitjana and Macarella. The historic city of Ciutadella is 9.3 mi away.
- Nice staff. Rooms were clean. Overall hotel was OK. Good service from the bar with reasonable prices.
- The apartment was modern and attractive, the location was good. The local area was beautiful with a lovely beach and several nice bars and restaurants to chose from. The walk to to the nearby beaches (east and west) was well worth doing.
- We just stayed the one night and the complex seemed to be intended for all-inclusive holiday makers – which meant the breakfast buffet was amazing! Best breakfast we had on our back-packing trip around the island – even if we were the scruffiest guests in the dining room!
- There was an incredible amount of food options at breakfast. Staff was friendly. Our room (superior apartment with sea view) was the perfect size and the view on our balcony was beautiful. If you’re going to rent a car there is free parking behind the hotel (there were days when we didn’t move the car because the hotel is just a short walk to the beach). There are also good restaurants on the same street. Menorca is beautiful and I loved staying in Cala Galdana. Floramar Aparhotel was the perfect choice for us.
- Buffet breakfast amazing. Staff, without exception, were cheerful and helpful. View from the pool deck was amazing.
Sol Beach House Menorca – Adults Only
One of our best sellers in Santo Tomás! Sol Beach House Menorca Adults Only is located between Santo Tomás and San Adeodato Beaches, 30 minutes’ drive from Menorca Airport. It features an outdoor pool, gym and terraces offering spectacular Mediterranean views.These air-conditioned rooms feature modern, bright décor, as well as personalized services and a satellite TV. Most rooms feature a private balcony, some with sea views. There is a ceiling fan, mini-bar and safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. There is free WiFi throughout.The restaurant offers impressive sea views, and serves a buffet breakfast and Mediterranean or international cuisine for dinner. There is also a snack bar. Overlooking the beach, the exclusive lounge bar offers a selection of cocktails, shows and live music.There is a 24-hour reception, and on-site parking is offered for an additional cost. Es Migjorn Gran is 2.5 mi away.The hotel is seasonal, and is closed from 28 October to 1 May.
- Central location on the island. Nice common areas with the restaurant and pool area. Even a nice gym with bikes outside facing the water. Room was clean, nothing fancy. Staff were quick to respond to requests.
- Quiet and peaceful. Wonderful live music at night and the breakfast buffet was fantastic.
- Delicious breakfast, beautiful room with sea view, nice decoration and very relaxing! Would definitely stay here again.
Great location, beautiful view from our sea view room facing the sunset on the sea, extensive breakfast and confortable enough room and bathroom.
The beaches walking distance are great!
a few chiringuitos and restaurants very near by
- The hotel was clean and had a very welcoming atmosphere. The rooms were pretty and well furnished and comfortable.
Hotel Loar Ferreries
Located in the center of the island of Menorca, the Hotel Loar Ferreries features a lovely rural setting, located in the small town of Ferreries, between Es Mercadal and Ciutadella.The stylish and modern suites at Loar Ferreries are all soundproofed. You can soak up the sun on the large roof terrace, where you will find the hotel´s pool and hot tub.The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional Menorcan cuisine. Gluten-free menus are also available upon request.With excellent road connections to the lively and very pretty city of Ciutadella, this is an ideal location to explore the magnificent and unspoiled island of Menorca. Regular busses to Maó leave from the nearby station. There is also a taxi rank here.Loar Ferreries is set on Plaça Espanya and offers lovely views. The hotel offers bike storage and a bike cleaning kit. A self-service laundry facility and a safety deposit box available for a supplement.
Excellent hotel in the center of Ferreries with very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were very nice, spacious, and very comfortable. The roof terrace is open 9am-9pm and has a pool, jacuzzi, and lounge chairs with nice views of the town and surrounding valley. Location is perfect, right next to the main square in town, with a decent selection of bars and restaurants nearby. The town is located at the intersection of the Me-1, Me-22, and Me-20 highways, so the location is great for getting around the island.
This hotel is a little on the pricier side, but its well worth it.
- Great tips from reception ! Nice food and also very convenient picnic to take away to beach
- Good size room, shower and bath, location and comfort.
- The Location of the hotel in the center of the tinny island is perfect and away from the usually touristic beach summer resorts. The staff was allways helpful and the rooms were clean every single day.
Loved both pools, one on the roof and a heated one hardly used on the ground floor.
Bar/restaurant with hotel with wonderful, great food and staff
Huge room with lovely balcony and comfy big bed
- Excellent hotel in the center of Ferreries with very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were very nice, spacious, and very comfortable. The roof terrace is open 9am-9pm and has a pool, jacuzzi, and lounge chairs with nice views of the town and surrounding valley. Location is perfect, right next to the main square in town, with a decent selection of bars and restaurants nearby. The town is located at the intersection of the Me-1, Me-22, and Me-20 highways, so the location is great for getting around the island.
Valentin Son Bou
One of our top picks in Son Bou.Located on Menorca’s south coast, Hotel Valentin Son Bou is set on a hill overlooking the beautiful Son Bou Beach. It offers indoor and outdoor pools and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony. At the Valentin Son Bou Hotel, all apartments and rooms feature tiled floors and soft tones. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and offers show cooking. There are also 3 bars, including a poolside snack bar. The Hotel Valentín Menorca has tennis courts and a fitness center. There is also a games room, and the hotel provides a varied entertainment program for adults and children. Menorca Airport is just 20 minutes’ drive from the Valentin Son Bou. You can drive to La Cova d’en Xoroi, a well-known bar in a cave, in 25 minutes.
- Everything ! Excellent experience and week-end in this very friendly hotel ! Excellent value for money, facilities and very friendly, smiling and helpful staff, would love to come back ! Highly recommending !!!
– Son Bou beach was relatively nearby, and very nice.
– The reception staff were super friendly, helpful and professional (all of them and not just one or two)
– Room was ok, if a little old, but comfortable, spacious and cleaned everyday.
– The place has scheduled activities for kids and adults, although I didn’t use any of them.
– The shuttle bus to the beach was convenient (but it ends at 7 pm)
– Place has a convenient in-house mini-market that sells stuff cheaper than at the beach itself
– Pool was very clean and well maintained
– Has a decent gym, even if not the best
– Relaxing and fun vibe to the place
– Segregated areas for adults and children (e.g. bars)
- Evening entertainment was varied and of a very high standard
- The food was amazing and the staff friendly. Manager came to ask if all was ok nearly every day.
great wifi in our room which was not far from lobby. TV coverage was good and room clean and comfortable. Gym and indoor pool were fine.
Free shuttle to beach, and it was a very nice beach and water was crystal clear and great to swim in.
Sol Milanos Pingüinos
One of our top picks in Son Bou.Sol Milanos Pingüinos is set right on the 1.6 mi-long Son Bou Beach. This well-equipped hotel features a large lagoon-style pool and rooms with balconies.Each of the Milanos’ rooms is brightly decorated and air conditioned. All rooms have satellite TV, a mini-bar and offer sea or garden views.The Pingüinos’ 2 buffet restaurants serve a selection of international cuisine, including Spanish, Italian and Asian dishes. There is also a café and self-service snack bar, which has a poolside terrace.The Katmandu Adventure Clubs offer entertainment for children between 8 months and 17 years old Staff at the 24-hour reception can arrange car rental and provide information on Son Bou, Sant Jaume and the surrounding area.
- It was my second time there and for sure I will come back again! The best hotel, delicious food. Everyday different and fresh. Hotel staff very helpful and friendly
- Good Value for money paid this time of year, excellent breakfast, superb location on beach
- The location being right on the beach was great and the food was fresh and varied every day.
- The hotel and the room were amazing we had a wonderful sea view. Staff were so welcoming location brilliant
- Position of hotel right by the beach, cleanliness,very pleasant staff, they always had a smile when you spoke to them
Lago Resort Menorca – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Cala en Bosc.Located in Cala’n Bosch, in south-west Menorca, this hotel overlooks the town’s marina. It is 350 feet from the beach and offers an outdoor pool with chill-out area and a terrace with Balinese beds.Casas del Lago Hotel, Spa & Beach Club – Adults Only offers rooms, apartments and bungalows. The bright apartments come with a kitchenette and a balcony or terrace. Bungalows are located on a separate complex, 350 feet from the hotel and have a shared artificial sandy beach-style swimming pool.The hotel’s pool-side bar serves snacks and offers ambiance chill-out music, while a buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant from May. A la carte dinner is offered at the beach club. The spa carries an extra cost and needs to be booked at the hotel’s 24-hour reception.The hotel also offers guests a 10% discount at selected restaurants in the area. Guests staying in the bungalows have access to the hotel services from May.Son Xoriguer Beach is 0.9 mi away. Menorca Airport is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Good location if you have a car. You have the ability of cooking if you chose the adequate room. Great variety at the breakfast buffet.
- As expected, lovely place to stay with good facilities. Particularly liked the advice provided by the activities person. Room was great and bed very comfortable. Breakfast buffet substantial with plenty of variety.
- The location is great and the facilities are good.
- Very wide range in breakfast, from unhealthy English breakfast to modern healthy breakfast, fresh fruit juices where excellent
- Great location, attentive staff, variety of freshly made smoothies every morning. Free safe in room. Very clean hotel inside and out.
Aparthotel Skyline Menorca
Apartotel Skyline Menorca **** offers accommodations in Ciutadella. Ciutadella Lighthouse is 1,000 feet from the property. Private parking is available on site.Featuring a terrace, all units are air conditioned and include a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen or kitchenette, fitted with an oven. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet in every unit.Apartotel Skyline Menorca **** also includes a year-round outdoor pool.Cathedral of Minorca is 0.7 mi from Apartotel Skyline Menorca ****, while Naveta des Tudons is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 23 mi from Apartotel Skyline Menorca ****.
- Good location. Nice pools. Large apartments. UK TV channels.
Very clean and comfortABLE APPARTMENTS; THE PENTHOUSE 2 STORY APPARTMENTS ARE NOT SO NICE.
Block 12 is the very best but not many appartments available there (there are 16 Blocks at all). For Luxury rooms Block 10 room 3 and block 12 first and recond floor are ok two! Standart (cheap rooms) rooms have no seaview and are mainly grund floor and more noisy!
- Great view of the ocean and both old and new ports. Located right in front of Castell de Sant Nicolau and the passeig maritim. Could see the ships come and go. Ate breakfast on the terrace every morning. Very spacious area and kitchen well equipped for cooking. Nicely furnished and comfortable.
- Perfect Location, with plenty of space to parc the car and a wonderfull walk on the sea side leads to the center and the port of Ciutadella. The swimming pool area is amazing, beautiful and relaxing. The aparments are confortable and clean. Staff is polite, prepared and helpfull.
10 min walk from Ciutadella. Quick check in and frinddly staff.
Had a lovely time with my family there and only wished we had had time to use the swimming pool. Would stay back there again!
Valentin Star Menorca- Adults Only
One of our top picks in Cala en Bosc – and a guest favorite.
Located just 800 feet from Menorca’s Cala’n Bosch Beach, this adult-only complex has a lagoon-style outdoor pool. The room at the Valentín Star spacious, air-conditioned rooms include a furnished balcony and satellite TV.The Hotel Valentín Star has a bright restaurant serving varied buffet meals, with show cooking and themed dinners. There’s also a poolside snack bar and an à la carte restaurant with an outdoor terrace.
Decorated in neutral colors, the hotel’s rooms feature tile floors and ceiling fans. The modern bathrooms include a hairdryer. Minibar and safes are available to rent.The Valentin Star Menorca is across from Cala´n Bosch Harbour and the salt-water lagoon. There are numerous shops and bars within a 5-minute walk. Ciutadella, the island’s former capital, is only 5 miles away.
- Great place, great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely breakfast.
- Amazing staff, always with a smile and ready to help. Rooms were very good as well. Perfect air conditioning, location and night entertainment. Found even the prices of the bars very decent. Very good check in and check out process.
- The Hotel Valentine Star is a great place to visit . Clean ,comfy, rooms , bed was excellent. The staff were all very friendly and always there to help , the entertainment was superb aswell with plenty of variety . I’d strongly recommend it to anybody . well done !
- Lovely pool area. Perfect location. Brilliant resort. Friendly staff. Good food.
- Want to go back but can’t afford. It was wonderful
Top Hotels In Cala Galdana Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cala Galdana Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Galdana Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cala Galdana Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!