10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cala en Porter Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala en Porter Menorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cala en Porter Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala en Porter Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala en Porter Menorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cala en Porter Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cala en Porter Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cala En Porter Menorca:
One of our top picks in Cala en Porter.Located in Cala’n Porter, Nelva Resort features a garden and outdoor pool. Cova d’en Xoroi is 1,000 feet from the property. Free WiFi is provided.Featuring a terrace or a balcony, all units are air conditioned and include a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave. A toaster is also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Towels are changed every 3 days and there is a cleaning service and sheet change included once a week.Nelva Resort also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar.Menorca Airport is 4.3 mi away.
- Staffs are super nice, we can just park our car in front of the apartment 🙂
- Enjoyable stay at Nelva resort, large newly decorated apartement
- Great location. The restaurant food was good and the staff was great.
- The staff was great and always ready to help. The resort was just like the pictures shown on booking.com – rooms were spacious and clean. The town is beautiful with many delicious restaurants.
- Clean appartement with kitchen, fridge, deepfreeze and Sat TV. Wifi worked great and the staff was friendly.
Siesta Mar Apartamentos
One of our top picks in Cala en Porter.These Mediterranean-style apartments located in the south of Menorca, are a 5-minute walk from Cala’n Porter Beach. The units feature a balcony and have access to a large lagoon pool at Siesta Mar.Each apartment includes a lounge-dining area with a sofa and a 26-inch flat-screen TV. All contain a kitchenette with a fridge, stovetop, and microwave. There is free WiFi throughout.The complex has pool tables, water slides and there is a children’s playground. Siesta Mar Cala n Porter organizes night entertainment programs for adults and children.The apartments are distributed in two different complexes Siesta Mar 1 and Siesta Mar 2 located 3 minutes’ away.Siesta Mar Apartamentos is 1,650 feet from the famous Cova d’en Xoroi, a unique venue set in the cliffs where guests can enjoy spectacular sea views. The village of Mahon is 9.3 mi away and Menorca Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Apartments was slightly dated but immaculately clean, staff were extremely friendly with very good English, pools were clean, cool (Well, it was the end of October!) and enjoyable. Parking was easy, either in the designated car park or in the road outside the apartment. Plenty of local amenities, the beach was very clean in a perfect give with cafe, bar, lifeguards and toilets adjacent. Food was ample and good fare – buffet breakfast and 3 course dinner plus drink from a menu that changed every 2 days if you were half board. We had a lovely stay, will return sometime in the future I’m sure.
- Good value good location lovely setting with palm trees and pool.
- Very good value as dinner was included. As it was at the end of the season dinner was provided at a restaurant a short walk down the road. The food was good and I loved the old photos on the walls of the restaurant.
- It was very good value for money, the location was perfect & breakfast was excellent (choice and quality)The staff were very helpful and friendly & the apartment/facilities were was very clean. Pool/area lovely. Comfyist bed Ive had on a holiday !
- Being able to swap dinner for lunch on the half board option was excellent, pool area was nice, staff friendly.
Hotel Paradis Blau
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, IBB Paradis Blau is located in Cala’n Porter. WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. Featuring private bathroom also comes with free toiletries and slippers.At IBB Paradis Blau you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.The hotel is 2,650 feet from Cova d’en Xoroi. Menorca Airport is 5 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Set around an outdoor pool on a hill, Hotel Torralbenc offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is located in the small town of Alaior, a 10-minute drive from Menorca airport.Surrounded by gardens, each room features traditional Menorcan décor with whitewashed walls and exposed beams ceilings. There is a pleasant seating area with a flat-screen satellite TV.Guests can enjoy traditional island cuisine at Torralbenc’s restaurant, which prepares popular dishes using products sourced from local ecological farms. You can also enjoy the furnished sun terrace with far-reaching views of the Mediterranean Sea. Free parking is available on site.Cala en Porter is just 10 minutes’ drive away. Here you can find a beautiful beach as well as La Cova d’en Xoroi, a clifftop bar and club offering cocktails and amazing views.
Torralbenc is an outstanding property where rustic meets modern and luxury.
The property and the landscape is straight out of a movie. Calm, clean, breathtaking views of the ocean and vineyards, infinite pool and white buildings. There is also a gym and spa as well as vineyards which you can visit and do a tasting.
The rooms are clean, modern, spacious and very well equipped. There is also a turndown service with cookies and weather for the following day.
The restaurant, food and drinks are great as well. Local offering and various options. Make sure to reserve.
We rented a car and were very happy as visiting the beaches or going to different towns could be challenging otherwise.
- It was 3rd year in a row we stayed at Torralbenc. We always stay for at least 5 days and as usual everything was perfect. This place has a very special atmosphere and we will be back again next year.
- It’s one of the best hotels we’ve ever been to, and for hardcore travellers that a lot to say. It’s just so sophisticated and so effortlessly chic. Everything, from the entrance, which is an olfactory delight to the staff or the food, is fantastic. Simple and delicious, nothing’s overthought or pretentious. Just like the island. It has been a delightful experience. Thumbs up for Torralbenc, you are doing a fantastic job!
- Very relaxing getaway location with individual attention paid to each guest. Great accommodations and attentive staff. Whenever you needed a taxi or anything they would provide it immediately. Provided to-go breakfast when we had an early flight.
- This is a magical place – though staying for just 5 nights and with a 2-year old child, we felt very relaxed and rested by the time we left. The staff is absolutely wonderful, trying to accommodate every wish and help you make the most of your stay. All the facilities and services are top notch – spacious stylish and very comfortable rooms, beautiful swimming pool, bougainvillea-clad patios and terraces, lavender alley, wonderful breakfast, small but very nice spa. We will definitely come back!
- Torralbenc is an outstanding property where rustic meets modern and luxury.
Hotel Sa Barrera – Adults Only
Just 650 feet from Cala En Porter Beach, Sa Barrera Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, air-conditioned rooms with a balcony and a restaurant with terrace overlooking the small bay.The elegant and spacious rooms at Sa Barrera are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a mini bar. The private bathroom includes a bathrobe and hairdryer.You can enjoy a continental buffet breakfast and fresh Italian food, including home-made pasta, at the hotel restaurant. Themed evenings are organized and a take-away lunch is also available.You will find several bars, restaurants and shops within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel, and the famous Cova d’en Xoroi nightclub is 15 minutes’ walk away.The staff at Sa Barrera can give you more information on outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including diving, hiking or horse riding. The hotel is in a quiet street.
- Amazing place and the kindest staff there is. They treated us as if we were family. Perfect location. Delicious food, clean, quiet and cosy rooms.
- Fabulous. After 5 mnths travel n staying in hostels this felt like heaven. Beautiful room, neat little balcony, beautiful garden w pool and nice breakfast. Staff super friendly especially Carla, the lady who cooks all the meals. Feels like being at mum’s
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. Location was excellent, near the beach and pubs and restaurants. The swimming pool was fantastic.
- It’s the third time we’ve stayed here and are always made to feel at home. Nothing is to much trouble.
the location and the views are great
very calm atmosphere
Hotel Playa Azul
Playa Azul is set on a cliff above Menorca’s Cala’n Porter Beach. It offers outdoor pools and sun terraces with fantastic sea views. Rooms include a balcony and satellite TV.The hotel is 650 feet from Cala’n Porter Beach and the famous Cova d’en Xoroi Nightclub. There are various shops and bars within a 5-minute walk. Menorca Airport is a 15-minute drive away.Hotel Playa Azul offers simple, air-conditioned rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers varied local and international cuisine. The Blubar café serves drinks and snacks on the poolside terrace.
- The staff is incredible! It was our destination wedding trip, and we found a bottle of sparkly wine on our room upon checking in. It was possible to change evening meals to lunch meals some days, as long as you let them know in advance, so it worked out on the nights we wanted to go out and have dinner elsewhere without losing out on a meal. Location is fantastic! We had a room with a view, and it was so nice!
- Great view. Very nice room. Everything was awesome
- Disappointed that you have to pay for WiFi and the safe key when already charged £200 a night for the room.
- food had a good range and variety the hotel was very clean and friendly. And location was good.
- The pool area was beautiful and the staff and food in the snack bar was very good. The evening entertainment was excellent with the radio show by Rhubia.
Sol Milanos Pingüinos
One of our top picks in Son Bou.Sol Milanos Pingüinos is set right on the 1.6 mi-long Son Bou Beach. This well-equipped hotel features a large lagoon-style pool and rooms with balconies.Each of the Milanos’ rooms is brightly decorated and air conditioned. All rooms have satellite TV, a mini-bar and offer sea or garden views.The Pingüinos’ 2 buffet restaurants serve a selection of international cuisine, including Spanish, Italian and Asian dishes. There is also a café and self-service snack bar, which has a poolside terrace.The Katmandu Adventure Clubs offer entertainment for children between 8 months and 17 years old Staff at the 24-hour reception can arrange car rental and provide information on Son Bou, Sant Jaume and the surrounding area.
- It was my second time there and for sure I will come back again! The best hotel, delicious food. Everyday different and fresh. Hotel staff very helpful and friendly
- Good Value for money paid this time of year, excellent breakfast, superb location on beach
- The location being right on the beach was great and the food was fresh and varied every day.
- The hotel and the room were amazing we had a wonderful sea view. Staff were so welcoming location brilliant
- Position of hotel right by the beach, cleanliness,very pleasant staff, they always had a smile when you spoke to them
Valentin Son Bou
One of our top picks in Son Bou.Located on Menorca’s south coast, Hotel Valentin Son Bou is set on a hill overlooking the beautiful Son Bou Beach. It offers indoor and outdoor pools and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony. At the Valentin Son Bou Hotel, all apartments and rooms feature tiled floors and soft tones. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and offers show cooking. There are also 3 bars, including a poolside snack bar. The Hotel Valentín Menorca has tennis courts and a fitness center. There is also a games room, and the hotel provides a varied entertainment program for adults and children. Menorca Airport is just 20 minutes’ drive from the Valentin Son Bou. You can drive to La Cova d’en Xoroi, a well-known bar in a cave, in 25 minutes.
- Everything ! Excellent experience and week-end in this very friendly hotel ! Excellent value for money, facilities and very friendly, smiling and helpful staff, would love to come back ! Highly recommending !!!
– Son Bou beach was relatively nearby, and very nice.
– The reception staff were super friendly, helpful and professional (all of them and not just one or two)
– Room was ok, if a little old, but comfortable, spacious and cleaned everyday.
– The place has scheduled activities for kids and adults, although I didn’t use any of them.
– The shuttle bus to the beach was convenient (but it ends at 7 pm)
– Place has a convenient in-house mini-market that sells stuff cheaper than at the beach itself
– Pool was very clean and well maintained
– Has a decent gym, even if not the best
– Relaxing and fun vibe to the place
– Segregated areas for adults and children (e.g. bars)
- Evening entertainment was varied and of a very high standard
- The food was amazing and the staff friendly. Manager came to ask if all was ok nearly every day.
great wifi in our room which was not far from lobby. TV coverage was good and room clean and comfortable. Gym and indoor pool were fine.
Free shuttle to beach, and it was a very nice beach and water was crystal clear and great to swim in.
Aparthotel HG Jardin de Menorca
Jardín de Menorca Aparthotel has 3 outdoor swimming pools. It offers a free shuttle bus to Son Bou Beach, the longest beach in Menorca.This aparthotel has sun terrace and gardens. It is set in a nature reserve, with impressive views. The coast is less than 1.2 mi away.Apartments at HG Jardín de Menorca are spacious and bright. They all have a balcony and air conditioning. Apartments have kitchenette and a living area with satellite TV.The aparthotel’s restaurant serves a varied buffet for breakfast and dinner. Themed buffets are held regularly. There is also a bar.Massage and beauty treatments are available.Maó and Ciutadella, the island’s two main cites, are no more than a 40-minute drive away. The Club San Jaime water park is 0.6 mi away.
- The staff were excellent always helpful and friendly
- Very spacious and modern appartment, very clean, very comfortable bed, big bathroom. Quiet, perfect to have relaxing vacation. We loved all the variety of trees and flowers decorating the hotel. The swimming pool. The breakfast. The staff is really nice, especially the waiters Alejandro and the other girl I forgot the name !
- A lovely place to stay, can get fairly noisy when the children are on holiday but not unbearable in my experience ( 3 visits ) The staff are great, very friendly and helpful, the pools are good and well maintained, outdoor bar very nice. The gardens are excellent.
- Nice and peaceful structure with a pleasant swimming pool good for families with children, especially when coming back from beaches. Cleanlyness is good in rooms. The position is perfect, in the middle of the island and close to one of the top beaches. Good breakfast. The late check out gives you the chance to take a shower just before your fly so you can enjoy the beach till the very end.
- Apartment was nicely furnished, well equipped and spacious for the two of us. Gardens and pools well maintained. All staff friendly and helpful. Free bus to beach very useful. Hotel right next door to well equipped supermarket.
Catalonia Mirador des Port
Offering superb views over Mahon Bay, Catalonia Mirador des Port is an elegant white building set in gardens. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Each bright, modern room comes with air conditioning and a fan. There is a satellite TV, safe and mini-bar. Rooms are also heated and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast, with show cooking (April-September), is served in the Mirador des Port restaurant. The bright dining room offers excellent views over the Port of Mahon and the bay. In the months of April to September the restaurant also serves dinner.There is a gym and a hot tub.You can hire a car from the 24-hour reception. The hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the center of Mahon.
- The view of the port from the hotel was spectacular. The staff are working non stop to help the guests and if you go there please be mindful that you aren’t in the USA and you need to be respectful and less demanding!
- Very Clean – pool was excellent for a city centre hotel
- The location with the view over the harbour, convenient for all the city amenities
- We were there for my father-in-law’s 80th birthday: me and my husband, my brother-in-law, and our parents. The hotel is lovely: perfectly located for exploring Mahon and Menorca. Charming property, excellent breakfast, and nice bar! Also – terrific view and walking distance to the port and downtown Mahon. Most importantly, however: the staff. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
- The views were lovely over the harbour and the breakfasts were extremely good
Top Hotels In Cala En Porter Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cala en Porter Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cala en Porter Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cala en Porter Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!