10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cala Boix Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Boix Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cala Boix Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Boix Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Boix Ibiza. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cala Boix Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cala Boix Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cala Boix Ibiza:
Hotel Boutique Las Arenas
This cozy hotel is located in an outstanding setting, overlooking a small fishing port and the beautiful beach of Es Canar.Built at the beginning of the 50’s, this family-run establishment has been refurbished and still offers the same warm welcome as it did when it first opened. It is well-decorated and many of the rooms have their own sea view. All of them have private bathrooms, parquet floors and wooden furnishing.You can sample many local specialties in the hotel’s restaurant and enjoy a coffee, pastry or a glass of your favorite drink out on the cafe’s terrace.
- We have stayed there before and remembered the family, had a great time and would go back in the future
- A beautiful family owned gem on the north east part of the island. great location. great restaurant downstairs. wonderful staff.
- A really lovely, modern decorated hotel in centre of Es Canar. Wonderful, helpful staff. Had a lovely view from room over small port, very clean, little terrace, good size. 2 mins to main beach or a longer walk to more remote beautiful coves. Great breakfast to suit all tastes. A great value for money, authentic Spanish gem in the centre of a small but busy resort.
- Everything was great. Best place in Es Canar, we had a lovely view from our balcony. And delicious breakfast!
- Food is excellent and the staff were as welcoming as ever.
Hotel Club Can Jordi
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with balconies, Hotel Club Can Jordi is set in gardens. It is located in Cala Llenya, 2,950 feet from the beach and a 15-minute drive from Santa Eulària des Riu.This charming hotel offers views of the surrounding hills. Each of its simply decorated rooms has a private bathroom.Spanish cuisine is served in the Jordi’s buffet restaurant. Guests can dine on the terrace overlooking the gardens.The hotel can arrange bicycle hire and provide information on nearby walking routes. Cala Mastella Beach is just 0.9 mi from the Can Jordi, while Ibiza Town and its airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- What a wonderful family run property, where you are welcomed with open arms. Warm staff go above and beyond to ensure you feel relaxed and appreciated in this beautiful property. Our stay was hampered by lost luggage and essential items by the airline, but the staff done all they could and went above and beyond to help in every way they could. The relaxed atmosphere and chilled vibes were perfect.
- We liked the quiet area were it is situated. Next to this we liked the swimmingpool.
- Many flowers and greenery on the hotel grounds – in the evening the fragrance of flowers …
- Great resort hotel , very beautiful , standard room. Staff were amazing, the swimming pool was great , clean and quiet . There is a pool table at the upper side of the hotel. Local beaches are amazing, I would advise to rent a car as it’s so much easier to travel around …I couldn’t have done it without one.
- Great location, lovely and a great yoga teacher offering lessons.
Featuring an outdoor pool and a sun terrace with Balinese beds and sun loungers, Ácora Ibiza is set around 5 minutes’ walk from the beach in S’Argamassa.Featuring a private, furnished terrace, the bright apartments include air conditioning. They come with a lounge area with a TV and a kitchen equipped with a microwave and hob.Staff can help with tourist information, tickets and excursions. They can also arrange car hire, boat hire and activities such as yoga or water sports. Free WiFi is available in the lobby.Santa Eulalia is just 10 minutes’ drive away, while Ibiza town and Ibiza Airport can be reached in 30 minutes.
- Very friendly staff and awesome dog. The staff gladly told us where to go & visit and we were not dissapointed once we arrived. They recommended restaurants, markets etc. All good. The stay itself was great, cosy rooms, very neat.
- Once we upgraded we had a comfortable room with air conditioning and plenty of space. Pool area was quiet which meant we always got a lounger.
- Beautifully styled, peaceful and lovely staff (and dog!)
- Cosy & friendly atmosphere. Great staff – a lot of personal attention. Definitely going back as soon as I can ?
- Lovely decorated rooms with god space and a great pool area.
One of our best sellers in Es Cana! Set in Es Canar, Fun Vistamar is 2 minutes’ walk from the beach. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi throughout.Rooms come with a private bathroom, ceiling fan and flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a private balcony or terrace and sea views. There is also an attic apartment with a kitchen.There is a restaurant serving Mediterranean food, as well as a snack bar and a bar with terrace. Packed lunches can be provided, and numerous bars and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding area.The famous Es Canar hippie market is held every Wednesday in summer.Fun Vistamar offers a laundry service, luggage storage, and a bathroom with a shower for guests who have already checked out.Beautiful unspoiled beaches, such as Cala Nova or Cala Marina can easily be reached on foot. Ibiza city center is only 12 mi away.Fun Vistamar has been recently refurbished, in April 2016.
Location was great as it was near to beach.
The hotel was clean overall
- Location is the best part of this property. Sea view and good restaurant and bars.
- We loved the view from the room and especially the view from the terrace. The staff were lovely and helpful and the open areas of the hotel were nice and comfortable.
Loved the view of beach, room was a little small but the balcony made up for it as spacious, FYI we were in room 209 and there is a very damp patch on the floor that got worse during the stay – some kind of flooding.
Staff were helpful
Loved the roof top with Dj on the Friday night
- The location of the property considering the connection and also the lounges nearby the property. It was very near to the ferry rides to access ibiza town
- Location was great as it was near to beach.
Just 350 feet from Es Canar Beach, Hotel Caribe offers 2 outdoor pools, a free gym, sun terrace with free loungers and a multi-purpose sports court. Santa Eulalia is 2.5 mi away.Hotel Caribe Es Canar can be found just 800 feet from Es Canar’s famous Hippie Market. Regular boats connect Es Canar with Santa Eulalia, Ibiza Town and Formentera.The air-conditioned rooms at the Caribe feature a private bathroom and satellite TV with international channels and a terrace. Free WiFi is available in common areas while in the rooms it is available for an extra cost.The Caribe Hotel Es Canar’s restaurant serves varied hot and cold buffet meals, with drinks included in the meal price. There is also an entertainment program involving activities and shows.Ibiza Town and its famous nightclubs, such as Pacha, are 12 mi away, while Ibiza Airport is within a 30-minute drive. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- The hotel is a very nice place, the meals are really good, the location is excellent and the rooms are very clean!
- The room an facilities were excellent and the air con was most welcome.
The hotel really exceeded our expectations as we only booked 2 weeks before on a last minute holiday. Cannot believe it wasn’t snapped up. The staff were friendly and helpful and the location was perfect. About 3 minutes walk to the bars, restaurants and beach.
Very clean with a daily room service.
We will definitely stay here again.
Was at Caribe in May, 2018. It met my expectations.Close to the beach. Nice pool. Very friendly & helpful staff. Close to the local bus station
What stood out most for me was the helpful staff.
- Maybe the discount price and the location. Although you can pretty much figure out why it’s cheap..
Sol Beach House Ibiza
One of our top picks in Santa Eularia des Riu.Sol Beach House Ibiza is located in a quiet area of San Eulalia, right on the seafront. This hotel offers a fitness center and 3 magnificent pools with large terraces overlooking the sea.The bright, pretty, air-conditioned rooms at Sol Beach House Ibiza feature a furnished terrace with side or full views of the Mediterranean Sea. They also include a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant, The Kitchen Buffet Restaurant, serves mediterranean and international cuisine with a local flair. It features 3 bars, Sol Shack Chiringuito pool-side bar, the Rooftop Bar and the Lobby piano bar. There is also WiFi available, as well as a large terrace.Guests have access to the rooftop pool, with sun lounges and sea views, next to the hotel.Sol Beach House Ibiza is located just 1,000 feet from San Eulalia Port, and 0.6 mi from shops, restaurants and entertainment. You can drive to Ibiza Town in around an hour, and Ibiza Airport is 12 mi away.
- I loved everything it was so amazing and relaxing! Breakfast was great lunch was great! I asked a lot of questions and got a lot of answers and the staff was very nice. I will be going back to that hotel and stay with them again!!!
- The pool areas and all outdoor areas are really nice, very trendy beach style. Comfortable couches and loungers to relax in or out of the sun. The extra door in the room reduces hallway noise to almost nothing and the balcony was great to look out at the ocean. Large selection for breakfast and lovely setting.
- End of the season which we were not told about so everything was closing, no entertainment apart from first night food not good and repetitive.
- The buffet breakfast was excellent, especially the cava (!). Rooms were small but clean and well-decorated. Staff were friendly and the views of the sea were absolutely amazing. We had a pool view room with partial sea view and it was lovely to just sit out and relax in the evening.
- Excellent stay for our little babymoon getaway, loved the chilled out vibe at the hotel , no rowdiness or louts around, mainly all couples at the hotel.. lovely place for a chill out holiday, walking distance to the marina where’s there’s lovely resteraunts and nice bars and views of the boats :-).. very clean hotel and breakfast was lovely! Would recommend to any age group..
Grupotel Cala San Vicente
One of our top picks in Sant Joan de Labritja.Look out over the golden sands and clear waters of San Vicente Beach from this stylish, modern hotel. It is surrounded by some of the best natural scenery on the island of Ibiza.At the Grupotel Cala San Vicente you can enjoy a game of tennis on the hotel’s own courts before a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool. A great choice for families, the hotel pool features an area for children and there are also ping-pong and pool tables.After a relaxing day on the beach, head to the hotel’s buffet restaurant to watch your meal being cooked in the show kitchen. Then, sit back and enjoy the evening’s entertainment of shows, live music and dancing.This seasonal hotel is open from April to October.
- Falling asleep and wakening up to the sound of the waves on the beach from our bedroom.
- We were made to feel extremely welcome. Our group of 8 were accommodated in the restaurant for the whole of our stay. All hotel staff were excellent. Even when we chose not to have our room cleaned one day the lovely cleaner saw us by the stairs and insisted we took some fresh towels with us. We are looking forward to being able to stay with you again in the future. A wonderful stay in a wonderful location.
Simply beautiful beach location.
Good value hotel in this somewhat quiet resort.
Two excellent bars “On the Beach” and “Boathouse” a short stroll away.
- Everytime we visit this hotel, we receive a wonderful welcome. Diana the head receptionist is absolutely lovely. The staff are attentive and helpful always. The view over the bay is one of the most beautiful in the world. Highly recommend this hotel and cannot fault it at all.
- Staff were friendly. Hard working. Very clean hotel. Lovely position in the bay, on the beach. Food was fresh.
AzuLine Hotel Coral Beach
Hotel Coral Beach has an outdoor swimming pool and Es Canar and Cala Nova Beaches are both a 5-minute walk away. It is located in a quiet neighborhood and offers spectacular sea and mountain views.All rooms at the Azuline Hotel Coral Beach are air-conditioned and have balconies. The rooms feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each is equipped with satellite TV and private bathrooms.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food. There is also a bar and a poolside snack bar.The Azuline Coral Beach has a games room with pool and table tennis tables. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about Ibiza, and a car rental service is also available. Free parking is available nearby and Ibiza Town is 25 minutes’ drive away.
Location and facilities
Kids club and pool and the food was also quite good
Pool is a great size would of been better slightly warmer?
Our room size was superb ???
- Staff were super helpful and friendly. Front desk staff were always smiling and glad to help.
Loved everything from the warm
Friendly welcome from every member of staff to the location and cleanliness of it and the food was outstanding
- didnt find eating breakfast at the hotel was that great but prefurred breakfast on the baech at my own pace
- Location and facilities
Hostal Mar y Huerta
Enjoy an authentic Balearic vacation with a stay at this welcoming, small hotel, set just off the clean, golden sands of Es Canar’s beach on Ibiza’s east coast.Relax at the family-friendly Mar y Huerta with an afternoon spent around the outdoor swimming pool. Here you will find free lounge chairs, allowing you to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine in comfort.As you unwind, children can enjoy themselves in the playground or on the pool table. There is also a snack bar, which offers refreshing drinks and light snacks on the terrace, as well as a buffet restaurant open for breakfast and dinner.
Clean, perfect location, friendly staff (Sara!!!)
We’ve liked the location directly in Es Canar, 1min from the beach away! Around you shops, a pharmacy, cafés, bars and restaurants!
Sara from reception was wonderful and helpful! 5***** just for her!
The room was clean, the bed comfortable.
The price included even a breakfast which was pretty good. Lots of variety from eggs and bacon, through jam and doughnuts to coffee and juices.
The hostel has a good bar with cheap prices, you can sit around the pool and find good offers. Amazing!
- 2nd time this year 2018 we’ve stayed here…excellent location, staff and cleanliness. Breakfast included in price good. We’ve already booked to stay in May and Oct 2019.
The receptionist could not do enough for her guests. Nothing was too much trouble. The hostal should be classed as a hotel. It was spotlessly clean everywhere. The pool area was even vacuumed early in the mornings. Bed and pillows of maximum comfort. Breakfasts were very good with much choice.
The position of the hotel is perfect for beach, local bus and coaches, and walks. My room was on top floor (there is a good lift) and large and recently decorated. Always adequate hot water.
The pool was crystal clear and there was always enough sunbeds to go round. The surrounding gardens were lovely
Croissants were very good – fresh every morning. Every room has it’s own balcony. Personel were very friendly and helpful.
Everything was kept wel cleaned.
- Central location. Everything you need. Clean, friendly staff very helpful.
- Clean, perfect location, friendly staff (Sara!!!)
Iberostar Santa Eulalia – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Santa Eularia des Riu.Located in Santa Eulália del Río, Iberostar Santa Eulalia is just 50 feet from S’Argamassa Beach. This hotel is for adults only (aged 16+) and offers an outdoor pool and a terrace with sun loungers.The bright, modern rooms feature air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have a private balcony or terrace and most have views of the sea, outdoor pool or gardens.The buffet restaurant offers a range of Mediterranean cuisine and thematic dinners. Es Vedra terrace bar offers daily shows, music and entertainment in the evening. Guests can also enjoy a pool snack-bar.The center of Santa Eulália del Río is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Es Canar is 0.6 mi away and Ibiza Old Town is 9.3 mi away.
If you really want to enjoy your holiday on Ibiza without breaking the bank: this is the place to be! Nice, clean rooms, perfect working airco, very friendly staff, incredible breakfast.
The hotel itself is located in a quiet area at a lovely bay. Nikkibeach around the corner.
The room, staff, quality of food excellent.
We went star prestige that was lovely great views and it includes drinks snacks. Brilliant.
- Quite away from amenities bars restaurants shops ect.
- Wow! It was the best. I could write lot of posstive points. 1- Staff really good . Fantastic u cant imagine how helpful and smiley. 2- every day hotel had an event in the morning or evening . Fabulous 3- a yong man every morning collected the team for some exercise was grate .4- easy access to staff everyday where every time.5-we were half board and excelent yest some dishes were dirty. You could meal inside or outside.6-near to the beach and the famous nickibeach i think 2 minutes walk.7-so so quiet place, no one drunk shout or laugh even in ibiza. If you need some place to chiling and relaxing go to this hotel. For going to ibiza town get the taxti or going to san paula about 2€by bus or taxi 7-9 €.
All you can drink Nespresso at the breakfast bar. #whatelse !!
Extremely friendly and helpful and reactive staff. Very attentive to client’s needs.
- If you really want to enjoy your holiday on Ibiza without breaking the bank: this is the place to be! Nice, clean rooms, perfect working airco, very friendly staff, incredible breakfast.
Top Hotels In Cala Boix Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cala Boix Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Boix Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cala Boix Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!