Cajuiles is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cajuiles. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cajuiles. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cajuiles. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cajuiles right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cajuiles with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Cajuiles.
10 Best Hotels In Cajuiles:
Hotel River View
Hotel River View is 650 feet from La Romana Marina and 3.1 miles from Caleta Beach. It features free Wi-Fi in public areas, a furnished terrace and a tour desk. Complimentary breakfast and dinner is available for guests.The rooms have basic décor with air conditioning, TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with bath or shower.Guests can enjoy free Dominican-style continental breakfast and diner.The hotel can arrange tours and shuttle service for an extra charge. You can also take a boat trip from the nearby marina to Saona Island or Catalina Island.The property is 1,000 feet from Casa de la Cultura Centre and 5 minutes’ walk from La Romana Central Park. Canela Clinic and Central Romana Medical Center are located 650 feet away.Bayahibe Beach is 13.7 miles away, while La Romana International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in La Romana! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel Caserma offers accommodations in La Romana. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Caserma.
- Great Hotel for the reasonable price per night. Breakfast was nice every morning.
Great staff,nice pool set in landscaped gardens.Quite good breakfast,and restaurant on site.
Many people seem to use this as a transit hotel for the local airport
- The location is on an old highway of dominican republic which makes it a little mistique to find but quite worth it. Also the property was beautiful, kind of away from the madness but close to the city and the airport. The pool was beautiful and the restaurant serves some good food they grow their herbs on site.. Breakfast was great.
- Lugar muy agradáble and peaceful, comfy bed, clean bathroom. Good price
- Near the airport. Friendly staff. Free bottles of water.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Carymar offers accommodations in La Romana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bayahibe is 10 miles from Hotel Carymar, and Juan Dolio is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Carymar.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Olimpo is located in La Romana, just 10 miles from Bayahibe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Olimpo.
No reviews yet.
Tropical Suite Deluxe
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Tropical Suite Deluxe offers accommodations in La Romana, just 5 miles from Bayahibe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.La Romana Airport is 3.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in La Romana.Located in La Romana, 9 miles from Bayahibe, Hostal Simona features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. La Romana Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Bed is very comfortable and breakfast is good. The fridge in the room was a nice touch, and there is a water dispenser in the hallway. The location is walking distance to most things in La Romana, including the port area across the river.
- Very comfortable bed, room was huge, location was excellent for exploring the town. Breakfast was very good.
- Excellent service, comfortable stay, good location!
- I had the pleasure to meet Dammelia she checked me in and was very friendly and helpful answering all my questions. Great wi-fi, hot water, a/c, mini frig, linens and towels. Nice location, just 3-4 blocks from the park and bus stations. Also the breakfast was very good
- Breakfast was realy good, bed was very comfortable, room was big and clean, staff was extra friendly and helpful.
Hotel Rio Dulce
Hotel Rio Dulce offers accommodations in La Romana. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Bayahibe is 10 miles from Hotel Rio Dulce, and Juan Dolio is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Rio Dulce.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Karma is located in La Romana, just 10 miles from Bayahibe. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Karma.
- Big room, no hot water for morning shower and the toilet didn’t flush
- We had a huge room with two queensize beds plus one single bed. It was a stop on our way to a cruise, good enough for one night but I would not have spent a whole week there.
- Out of five locations at D.R. this was by far the biggest room, and biggest breakfast. We stayed only one night on the way, and were very happy how the room was. Hotel is located one street away from central street where the night life is. Another plus: breakfast starts at 6:30. Owner helped us with electricity adapter.
Big, nice and clean room, air conditioning working well, ceiling fan. Terrace with tables available for guests.
Very nice staff, even though they do not speak English and we don’t know Spanish, we managed to communicate 🙂 They borrowed us mobile charger, after check out the receptionist walked us few streets away and caught for us a gua-gua bus explaining the driver where to go.
Great and tasty breakfast.
Good location, close to city center.
- some staff and owner speaks english. gave me a ride to the bank machine/
Principe Alberto Romana
Located in La Romana, 10 miles from Bayahibe, Principe Alberto Romana features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The owners where awesome. Knocking on my door every night and asking if I wanted to go to some restaurant and eat dinner with them. The location feels very local Dominican. The rooms where nice and comfortable.
- Great staff, my Spanish is terrible, it was my first time in the DR, so it was nice to have a young man go pick up some local food and drinks for me. The place is very clean has a modern decor with a 24/7 night time security guard. The owner spoke English, he and his wife offered to take me where I needed to go on Saturday.
- Das Personal ist sehr zuvorkommend, die zimmer sind groß genug sodass man Dinge verstauen kann. Entspannte Atmosphäre. Check in und out verliefen problemlos. Als wir Probleme mit einen Tourveranstalter hatten wurde uns sehr geholfen
Los empleados son muy cordiales me han siempre ayudado y dado información
Los propietarios del hotel son las personas más amables que he conocido y me han satisfecho cada cosa que preguntaba sin pedirme nada en cambio : me acompañaron a la estación de buses me compraron fruta fresca etc el hotel estaba limpio tuve siempre mi privacidad me gusto
Jeszcze nie spotkalam wczesniej tak wspanialej i przemilej obslugi.
Hotel ulokowany jest w malo tursytycznym miejscu i raczej wielu obcokrajowcow sie nie spotka w okolicy. Mimo wszystko fajnym doswiadczeniem bylo spacerowanie po okolicznych ulicach aby zobaczyc jak zyja Dominikanczycy.
Hotel Bella Savonesa
One of our top picks in La Romana.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Bella Savonesa is located in La Romana, just 9 miles from Bayahibe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Elena, who made the breakfast for us every morning was very sweet, diligent and eager to please. She cooks what you order and top that up with a huge tray of freshly cut fruit. Our room by terrace was awesome!!!
- El desayuno fue lo mejor del lugar sin dudas, no hay mucho mas.
Todo muy bien excelente atención
La comida muy rica
El personal muy amable
- Le personnel était très sympathique et l’établissement parfaitement propre.
Ładny, zadbany pokój z czystą przestronną łazienką.
Top Hotels In Cajuiles Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cajuiles to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cajuiles but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cajuiles. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!