10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cajamarca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cajamarca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cajamarca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cajamarca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cajamarca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cajamarca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cajamarca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Cajamarca.
10 Best Hotels In Cajamarca:
Hotel Los Reyes
Featuring free WiFi access and a terrace, Los Reyes Hotel offers accommodation in Cajamarca. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The main square is located 2 blocks away from Los Reyes Hotel. The nearest bus station is a 10-minute drive. The nearest airport is Armando Revoredo Iglesias Airport, a 10-minute drive from Los Reyes Hotel.
No reviews yet.
El Portal Del Marques
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Portal Del Marques offers accommodations in Cajamarca. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Armando Revoredo Iglesias Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Cajamarca.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Tartar offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cajamarca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Armando Revoredo Iglesias Airport, 0.6 miles from Hotel Tartar.
- The plants in the courtyard – the quietness – was easy to get into Cajamarca by taxi and lovely to go back to the spacious green space at the end of the day. The showers were also great – very clean, plenty of hot water and spacious bathroom. The view of the mountains from the 1st floor rooms was lovely and the staff, all very helpful. The roaring fire was cosy and welcoming.
- Room was very spacious,bathroom was clean and updated,beds are comfortable
- It’s new, pretty, and clean. Staff is friendly, including the hotel dog. Good restaurant on site. Wonderful hot showers. A relaxing, quiet hotel with nice views of the countryside. Each room has a balcony. Breakfast is ok.
- the staff is very helpful with any request. Great hot water in the bath. Comfortable beds and excellent bedding.
- Está retirado de la ciudad, en solo 10 minutos llega un taxi a la puerta para llevarte a donde quieras ir. Nosotros preferimos la tranquilidad de este lugar al bullicio de la ciudad. No se arrepentirán de haber optado por este alojamiento
Featuring free WiFi, Yuraq Hotel offers accommodations in Cajamarca.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Armando Revoredo Iglesias Airport, 1.9 miles from Yuraq Hotel.
- The hotel staff was incredibly friendly and efficient, even though we arrived on the morning of the parade which was passing by the hotel and the city cut down the electricity, a lot was going on, everything was under control we could do an early check in.from our room we could also see the parade.
- It was close to the bus terminal by walk but a little far from the plaza de armas. But in just 2 soles you could take a moto taxi to get the plaza armas.
- Excellent facility. Clean, safe, great location. Staff was incredible, I had a medical emergency during my week long stay and they help me out greatly. Great wifi and fantastic value. Would stay here again without a doubt.
- The hotel was cheap and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Nice location near bus terminal. Close to food, convenience stores, Inca Baths. Ideal for location and money for an overnight or two
Qhapac Ñan Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Qhapac Ñan Hotel offers accommodations in Cajamarca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Armando Revoredo Iglesias Airport, 1.9 miles from Qhapac Ñan Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Sol de Belén Cajamarca
One of our top picks in Cajamarca.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Sol de Belén Cajamarca offers accommodations in Cajamarca.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Armando Revoredo Iglesias Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Excellent location close to the Plaza de Armas. Hotel is on a pedestrian throughfare where no cars are allowed which is real nice. Super clean rooms and facilities with very hospitable staff.
- Great location on a pedestrian street right in the old center of town, genuinely nice staff, very clean, good breakfast- a great place to stay and Cajamarca was the favorite destination of our Peru trip.
- good logcation and environment.and the boss there is very kind.
- Staff was very nice and helpful at all times, when I pointed out a couple of problems with bathroom, they moved us to another room promptly.
- The best thing about the hotel is the location — it’s a minute’s walk away from the Bethlehem church. It was very clean, the shower worked every time, the bed was comfortable, the man at the front desk was friendly and helpful, breakfast was OK, there was some intrusive noise (music) but it stopped about 10 p.m.: I couldn’t fault it in any way.
Hotel Laguna Seca
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Laguna Seca offers accommodations in Cajamarca. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.Armando Revoredo Iglesias Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The staff was extremely accommodating to us. My wife speaks no Spanish and their patience, kindness and understanding was exceptional as I had to leave on business and she was on her own.
- The bathroom in my room with the heated floors and endless hot water. Good towels and a bathrobe. We all had a massage at the spa which was wonderful. The restaurant had a nice variety of food with several regional dishes.
- We had a very relaxing break in Laguna Secca – its a beautiful place to stay and the thermal springs are great. All 6 adults had massages and the standard was excellent. Lovely breakfast and restaurant food. We would highly recommend it!
- The hotel is the best on Cajamarca, but is not a luxury hotel. The facilities are old, but well maintained. The staff if very nice, the restaurant have a lot of options and in general the food is very good. The place is very quiet and the thermal water are nice. The breakfast is very limited but good enough to start the day. The internet is low and is not available in all areas of the hotel, so if you need internet for working, please verify the reception in the room before unpacking, the staff can change you the room with no issue.
wow, what an amazing place! I enjoyed every single minute of this stay – wonderful place, the gardens with beautiful flowers and nice alleys to walk (plus the zoo), the room and the amazing pools with hot water (35-38 degrees).
The staff was great, the room is large and clean, the bed is very good and Wi-Fi was working great! Your own Jacuzzi in the bathroom is an excellent addition as well as the transfer to airport. The breakfast was sufficient. The whole area of the hotel is very well done, this is an area to relax and forget about all your problems. The hot water is amazing, better than almost everything we have in Europe! It may look a bit pricey but it is worth it – invest in your relaxation !
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Caxamarcorco offers accommodations in Cajamarca.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Armando Revoredo Iglesias Airport is 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Just a 10-minute car ride from Baños del Inca, Hotel Killary offers accommodations in Cajamarca. Free Wi-Fi access is available here.Rooms at Hotel Killary feature a private bathroom and a TV. Some rooms also have a balcony. Free breakfast is included.The property offers free parking.Hotel Killary is a 10-minute car ride from Cajamarca’s Main Square and a 15-minute ride from La Colpa tourist centre.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Turismo offers accommodations in Cajamarca. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Armando Revoredo Iglesias Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Don’t expect any English spoken but I think that is to be expected in Cajamarca. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was basic and clean. Hot water was plentiful. A window added appreciated light during the day. A five minute walk to the main square. A basic breakfast was provided upon request.
- Quiet and central. Staff are very helpful, free water (very unusual for hotels in Peru)
- Very near to Main Square. Rooms clean and comfortable. Good attention.
- Clean , friendly , attentive , great location , quiet , hot water!
- Room was clean and the evening staff were an A+. They were very informative when I asked about touristing and other accomodations.
Top Hotels In Cajamarca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cajamarca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cajamarca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cajamarca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!