10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cairo New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Cairo New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cairo New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cairo New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cairo New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cairo New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cairo New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cairo New York State:
Bavarian Manor Country Inn and Restaurant
Nestled on over 100 acres, this Purling, New York bed and breakfast features a restaurant, lounge and 6-acre lake. It provides free Wi-Fi in public areas and cable TV in every room.A coffee maker is offered in the traditionally decorated rooms at Bavarian Manor Country Inn and Restaurant. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer. Rooms with a fireplace, jetted tub and DVD player are available.Guests can enjoy a free daily breakfast that includes omelets, pancakes and French toast. Bavarian Manor Inn and Restaurant serves German and American cuisine Thursday through Sunday.Zoom Flume Water Park and Irish American Heritage Museum are within a 22-minute drive of this bed and breakfast. Mountain Top Arboretum is 19 miles away
- Delicious breakfast included with the room. Our room was upgraded without extra charge, perhaps because it was midweek and there were few guests. At any rate, it was a nice gesture. The property is a lovely old inn in a country setting. The owners and staff were very pleasant and interesting to talk to.
- This property was so warm and welcoming! We loved all the nostalgic touches in the hotel and restaurant. It is worth staying on a night when you can have dinner–the food was fantastic! Breakfast was wonderful and we loved being able to spend a little time talking to the owners. Very accommodating to their guests. If we are ever in the Catskills again, this will be the only hotel we would stay at.
- A charming property with a period character located on a hillside with an easy access from the road. Friendly & helpful staff. An excellent breakfast with plenty of choices.
- The Bavarian Manor has a wonderful porch with comfortable furniture for relaxing with morning coffee or a drink in the evening. The breakfast, included with your stay, is excellent with many choices.
- 150-year-old hotel at the northern entry to the Catskills. Rooms are both comfortable and old-fashioned–as they should be here! Excellent restaurant for dinner. Made-to-order breakfast included in room price.
In the Catskill Mountains, this Catskill accommodations are 16 miles from Hunter Mountain and is a 15-minute drive from the Hudson River. Guests can enjoy swimming in the seasonal outdoor pool or use the on-site BBQ facilities.The B and B Lounge has rooms or apartments and a private bathroom is included in each one. Select rooms also have a kitchen complete with a refrigerator.On-site dining and entertainment are available at the restaurant and bar. A children’s playground is available and the bed and breakfast Lounge also has a game room.Zume Flume Waterpark is 15 miles from the property and horseback riding at Bailiwick Ranch & Discovery Zoo is an 8-minute drive away.
- The people here were friendly and as an economy lounge it does what you need.
Friendly helpful staff, nice surroundings, good location. Only 20 mins from Kaaterskill Falls.
Bar food good and reasonable.
- I loved that there was a refrigerator, microwave and sink. The bathroom was nice and there were extra pillows available. Good value for the money.
- Clean and was quite at night. Lounge was just a walk away !
- Location was right. Price was good, staff was friendly and food was amazing. Wings were excellent.
Located in Kiskatom, 31 miles from New Paltz, The Kaaterskill features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Kingston is 18 miles from The Kaaterskill, and Woodstock is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Just 3 miles from Hunter Mountain skiing, this hotel features panoramic views, a restaurant, and indoor and outdoor pools. It also has on-site tennis courts and a sauna.Rooms at the Villa Vosilla feature cable TV, a private bathroom, and a work desk. They are styled in bright colors and have a sitting area.Guests can visit the game room with ping-pong for entertainment. A fitness center and a hot tub are also provided at the Catskills Villa Vosilla. Yoga and dance classes are available during select seasons.Ladoria Ristorante has home-style Italian comfort food served al fresco or in the casual dining room. Full bar service is available in the cocktail lounge.Kaaterskill Falls is 7 miles from the hotel. Swimming at North-South Lake is a 15 minute drive away.
Really fun activity area for the kids/adults too. (indoor pool, big room full of things to do).
The restaurant was delicious — they made yummy vegetarian lasagna! Great service — We arrived hours after we had planned (thought we’d arrive by 11) and the night staff was off — he left a note inside to call him, and he rushed in (came over at 2 am) to check us in. It is a fun, classic style hotel, so much more homey than the crowded resort.
- We had a great time staying there. I traveled there with my two children and we shared a room with two queen beds. The staff were extremely helpful and greeted us when we arrived at 1am and helped us with the luggage to the room. The beds were comfortable and we had a great breakfast at the dining room onsite. My son loved the pool even though I thought it was too cold to be swimming outside.
- Staff was excellent, restaurant on site was very good, price was good for location/amenities, pool & game room are very nice & located within 5 minutes of Hunter Mountain.
- I like the location, it is close to the Hunter ski area
- Thw outdated rooms of the 70s make it also fun when you walk in (glitter in the ceiling and interesting bathrooms.. We knew this before we arrived so we’re ok with it. Good place to stay with kids, not really a place if you expect high quality rooms. The restaurant was high quality, really great Italian food and also the bar is nice and has a big TV screen.
- Really fun activity area for the kids/adults too. (indoor pool, big room full of things to do).
Best Western New Baltimore Inn
This West Coxsackie hotel is 3.5 miles from downtown Coxsackie. The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast.Best Western New Baltimore Inn features a refrigerator, microwave and cable TV in every guest room. A coffee maker and ironing facilities are also included.Guests at the New Baltimore Inn can use the gym or the jacuzzi. A business center and game room are also available.The Bronk Museum is 4 miles away. The Windham Ski Area is 30 miles away.
- The room we selected was a nice size, the room was located near all the amenities, not crowded, breakfast was what we normal eat at home and parking was sufficient. Hotel staff were very pleasant.
- Close to interstate for travellers. Easy parking. Very friendly breakfast staff. Clean room with comfy bed.
- They was nice rooms was clean besides the room above was stomping crazy the night before I checked out my overall stay was great I was mainly there to sleep and shower
- Front desk staff was friendly, conteninental breakfast was well stocked and food was quite decent (waffle, eggs, choices of toppings, etc). Food staff was helpful as well. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable and it was quiet.
- Very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again. The staff was friendly, polite and helpful. The hotel itself was very clean and updated in it’s design and appearance. The beds were very comfortable with several different pillow types on them. It was extremely cold out and the heating unit worked very well and quickly. The breakfast was more than adequate and had more variety than most I’ve seen. The value was on point for the price we paid which was very reasonable for a Friday night. Overall, a very nice stay.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Coxsackie
Located just off Interstate 87, this hotel is 4.3 miles from downtown Coxsackie, New York. It features spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and serves a daily breakfast buffet.Free access to the gym, jacuzzi and indoor pool is provided to all guests of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites West Coxsackie. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.Free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker are standard in every room at the West Coxsackie Holiday Inn Express. All modern rooms are warmly decorated with dark wood furniture and include a work desk.Sycamore Golf Club is 8 miles from the hotel. Bronck Museum is 4 miles away.
- Nice, clean, modern motel that met our expectations for a one-night ski trip. 45 minutes away from Windham Mountain, but convenient to the Thruway. Works best for people who ski just one day. Pleasant staff.
- The breakfast was delicious plus if you wanted a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate that was available throughout the day and evening. (Free of charge)
- The bed is so comfortable, and a lot of great choices at breakfast.
Good breakfast. . Lovely staff.
Brownies or cookies in foyer were a considerate idea.
- Convenient clean place to stay. We broke up our trip to Vermont by leaving after work, and this was a great halfway point to stop for the night. Staff were very friendly!
Wm. Farmer and Sons
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wm. Farmer and Sons offers accommodations in Hudson, just 27 miles from Albany. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is luggage storage space at the property.Kingston is 25 miles from Wm. Farmer and Sons, and Woodstock is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 34 miles from Wm. Farmer and Sons.
No reviews yet.
The Wick, Hudson, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Located in Hudson, 28 miles from Albany, The Wick, Hudson, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Kingston is 25 miles from The Wick, Hudson, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, and Woodstock is 22 miles away. Albany International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
St. Charles Hotel – Hudson
Providing guests free Wi-Fi and free breakfast, this Hudson hotel features rooms with a TV right in downtown Hudson. Laundry facilities and dry cleaning services are provided.A sitting area and a safe can be found in each room at the St. Charles Hotel-Hudson. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer.Meeting facilities are available for guest use at the hotel, as are fax and photocopying machines. Newspapers are available for purchase at the 24-hour front desk.Located right in the center of the city, the Hudson St. Charles Hotel is close to many dining and sightseeing options. Grazin’ Diner is just 200 feet away, and the Helsinki Hudson restaurant is within a 10-minute walk. Both the Hudson Opera and the Museum of Firefighting are within just over half a mile of the hotel.
- Bed was so comfy and the housekeeping staff and check in staff were excellent
- Newly renovated facility, large and comfortable room, great location!
- Saint Charles is very nice and clean staff is wonderful
- Breakfast was great, but slow in keeping hot foods available.
- Great bed in our King Suite. Good location. Surprisingly large LG TV. Very clean hotel.
In the Catskill Mountains, this property features accommodations with a full kitchen and dining area. There is an on-site sauna. Windham Mountain is a 5-minute drive away.Cuomo’s Cove includes suite with a private bathroom. Some have a fireplace, private hot tub, or a terrace with scenic mountain views. Sofa beds are available in some suites.Visitors can use the on-site barbecue facilities at the Windham Cuomo’s Cave. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hunter Mountain is 13 miles from the property. Catskill Park is 11 miles away.
- I’m a purveyor of the finer things in life and i must say for this price I was impressed. The Cabin was Roomy, Clean and we’ll heated. The beds were the comfiest beds I’ve ever slept on in a traveling setting. A full kitchen, grill, hot tub, electronic fireplace, and two extra sofa beds were amazing extras. I could actually live in that cabin. Great place I’ll be back
- I just adore this place. This was my 5th visit and first time staying in one of the upstairs 2 bedroom suites. It’s super comfy and well maintained and feels like home. The view of the sunrise from our deck was unbelievable. Also, the family that runs the place are lovely and super helpful. My family had a special request for our stay and Nichole went above and beyond to accommodate us. The location is great – Windham is adorable and there’s lots to do nearby, although we’re usually too busy enjoying the suites to go out much. I highly recommend staying here 🙂
- Beautiful view from large deck with private hot tub. Adequately equipped kitchen, fireplace with fire log provided. Old fashion charm. very comfortable.
- All the comforts of home! And sunset hot tub deck was amazing!
- Size of apartment. Hot tub ready to be used. Towels available. Dishwasher. Active fireplace. Comfortable beds in bedroom. No extra cleaning fee. Friendly reception.
Top Hotels In Cairo New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cairo New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cairo New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cairo New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!