Caín is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Caín. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caín. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caín. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Caín right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Caín with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Caín.
10 Best Hotels In Caín:
Arcea Mirador de Cabrales
This charming hotel is perfectly situated in Cabrales to explore the superb Cares route, where you can enjoy trekking and hiking across spectacular landscapes.Rooms at the Arcea Mirador de Cabrales are comfortable, with full heating and spacious, with large windows where you can admire the views.The Acrea Mirador de Cabrales is right at the entrance to the Cares Gorge, part of the Picos de Europa natural park, full of wonderful mountain and country scenery.Spend the day discovering the beautiful surroundings, where you can enjoy canoeing, horseback riding, mountain and quad biking, fishing and hunting.You can also enjoy long walks or drive down to the Asturian beaches of Llanes and Ribadesella, just 19 miles away.After a long day out, sample a delicious cider from the Mirador de Cabrales’s own cellar. Relax to the sound of the Cares river.
- The location was perfect for nearby hiking trails. The restaurant staff (Laura & Terina) were most kind, courteous and Terina’s cooking was excellent! The hotel cleaning staff does an excellent job in keeping the room and entire hotel clean… and still smiles at the end of her day.
- I loved the location inside the National Park, just steps away from the trail head! The view from the front steps was amazing, so I didn’t mind that my room had a view into the hillside on the back of building. I thought it would be more rustic, like a hostel, but it was actually a pretty nice hotel that is simple and basic. The host didn’t speak much English, but was very nice and we communicated fine. The food in the restaurant was way better than expected. The coffee was good and breakfast was typical Spanish but worth the approximately $4. There was another hotel and restaurant next door.
- The location for walking the Ruta del Cares is perfect. The view from our room was spectacular. Manolo was a fantastic host!
The location is magnificent, at the start of the hike up the Cares Gorge, and across the road from the funicular to Bulnes.
There is still a bit of old charm to the place.
- Right next to the Picos de Europe, with a spectacular view, nice experience!
Hotel Puente Vidosa
Set in the Picos de Europa National Park, Hotel Puente Vidosa overlooks the Aguasaliu Waterfall and River Sella. It offers a hot tub, sauna, gym. There is also a terrace with views of Beyos Gorge. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms at the Puente Vidosa Hotel have simple rustic design, with original wooden ceilings. They are all heated and include a TV and private bathroom.The hotel is located 13 mi from Cangas de Onis, and regular busses services stop next to the hotel. The region is ideal for walking or cycling. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Quiet location, in the middle of nature. Simple but good and honest food.
- Fantastic location along the edge of the Picos. We had bad weather during our stay but the location (next to a waterfall) was just as spectacular. Unfortunately we didn’t get to try out the zip wires (because of the weather) but they looked like they’d be great fun. The staff were very friendly and the food was excellent quality (local choices) and good value. We stayed as a family of four in a triple room and there was plenty of room.
- Ok so we were touring Spain in the pico,s was a nice place to stay not any thing else to do around there as your in the middle of mountings but the views and scenery was amazing and the cows that graze the hills around all have bells on the necks so you have a nice sound from them gives the place a real nice feel to it we booked dinner for when we were there due to nothing else around the food was not great nor much choice there are walking bridges and zip wires to do there and rock climbing if you don’t mind the heights lol and the swimming pool was empty no water in it so no swimming they do have a little gym tho rooms were nice and clean and the waterfall was nice to and don’t forget the roads there are great zig zag all the way 😎
As instalações eram boas, assim como o quarto.
Casa de banho espaçosa.
Localizado mesmo nos desfiladeros de los beyos, bonita envolvência.
- El personal era amable y nos ofreció bastante información.
Hotel Rebeco is located in the heart of the Picos de Europa Natural Park, yards from the Fuente Dé Cable Car. Rooms come with a terrace with views over the landscape.Rebeco is a charming stone and wood building with free private parking, a free Wi-Fi area and large gardens. The restaurant serves wines and dishes from the Liebana region, including stews and meats.All rooms at Hotel Rebeco feature satellite TV and a bathroom with hairdryer. The hotel also has various terraces with great views of the mountains and the amphitheater.The Rebeco Hotel can arrange many activities in the Picos de Europa. These include hiking and mountain biking, and many hiking routes start from the property. There is free on-site parking for cars and a garage for motorbikes.
- Amazing location, great restaurant, good service and comfortable rooms with awesome view.
- I like the place, Fuente De is such a relaxing place with the view of Picos de Europa, very near the cable car going up the Picos, walking trails.
- Balcony looking out onto mountains and cable car. Perfect to relax and enjoy!
- The staff at Hotel Rebeco was so friendly and helpful and fun and the location – the best views in Fuente de by far! A word on the staff – Arantxa went above and beyond the norm to help us; we can’t say enough good things about her and the other staff we interacted with.
- Super cute samoed dog welcomed us and staffs are friendly. Amazing view.
Hotel La Rivera
Hotel La Rivera is located in Las Arenas de Cabrales, just outside the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers large rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is just 1,650 feet from the Cabrales Cheese Museum, dedicated the famous locally-produced cheese. The River Cares, famous for trout and salmon fishing, also runs through the town.The Picos de Europa is a popular destination for adventure sports, and staff can organize various outdoor activities. The Covadonga Lakes are 12 mi away.There is no parking at the hotel, but free public parking is available nearby. This cannot however be reserved.
- The location is perfect. There are plenty of restaurants and bars. A good location to the Pico de Europa.
- I had a great time at this Hotel. It is super clean and the staff is quite professional and friendly. I strongly recommend it to people who are stopping by to visit Picos de Europa. I did not have the breakfast so I can comment on it.
- Ivan the concierge was extremely friendly and helpful with everything from restaurant recommendations to good hiking trails. He also speaks English and came to our rescue with a parking situation.
- Staff were friendly and extremely helpful. Room was tidy, clean and cheap. Very enjoyable
- The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was good value.
Hotel Picos de Europa
Situated in the center of Arenas de Cabrales, near the River Cares, famous for its trout and salmon, this is the ideal base for exploring Picos de Europa National Park.Spend relaxing afternoons enjoying the stunning scenery from the swimming pool and grounds or exploring the beautiful beaches of Llanes. Keep in touch with friends and family by making use of the hotel’s Wi-Fi connection in all public areas.
- Perfect location, spotlessly clean and a beautiful lounge/bar area to relax in. Overall, a perfect stay for me, close to restaurants and with off street parking facilities.
- The super location, the great value for money and the wonderful bookshelf in the hall!
- Location was very good for the town and exploring.
- The hotel is in the middle of the small village of Las Arenas and it is very close to the Picos. The hotel itself was clean and well kept. The staff were friendly and some were bi-lingual English/Spanish. I would stay here again.
- Location excellent. Very scenic drive to get there. Friendly staff. Nice village with lots of walks close by.
Hotel – Apartamentos Peña Santa
Located in the small rural village of Onís, Hotel – Apartamentos Peña Santa offers heated rooms overlooking the surrounding mountains. Free Wi-Fi is provided and free parking is available on site.Decorated in light blue and cream tones, rooms feature a TV, wardrobe and safe. All have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer is available from reception upon request. Some rooms have a private terrace with views of the valley and the village of Onís.The hotel offers a cafeteria where breakfast is served, snacks are available all day long, and you can play billiards, or enjoy its terrace.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside and Lakes of Covadonga are 35 minutes’ drive away. Busses to Oviedo leave from a bus stop located 800 feet from Hotel Peña Santa.
- Nice small hotel in comfortable village next to the road. Has terrace and good personal ! To stay there for one night and continue journey is a perfect !
- Nice ambience about the place. Cafe downstairs gave the place a bit of a buzz but nice and quiet no problems. You can head out onto a country walk via the stream round the back and suddenly you are in a really nice area. Very chilled staff and supportive.
Me encanto la habitación cuádruple dos habitaciones comunicadas por una puerta y la atención del personal increible
El desayuno genial , buena calefaccióny muy tranquilo y limpio repetiremos
- Muy buena atencion, trato familiar, muy bien situado tanto para Cangas de Onis como para Arenas de Cabrales.
- El desayuno estuvo realmente genial. Tanto la recepción como los demás servicios estuvieron muy bien.
Featuring a garden terrace-bar with beautiful views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Hotel Torrecerredo offers rustic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is a 5-minute walk from the center of Arenas de Cabrales.Heated rooms are decorated in warm tones and with wooden furnishings. Each one includes a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy local specialties and set menus at Hotel Torreceredo’s restaurant. There is buffet breakfast, and evening meals are served in the panoramic dining room. Packed lunches are also available.The hotel offers views of the Torre de Cerredo, the highest peak in the Picos de Europa National Park. Llanes and its beaches are a 40-minute drive away and Covadonga Lakes are 28 mi from Torrecerredo. Free private parking is available.
- I can’t say enough good things about this outstanding family run hotel. The rooms are clean, comfortable and nicely furnished. There’s a garden patio with a fabulous view that’s perfect for relaxing after a hike in the mountains. The food was exceptional. We hadn’t planned to eat there every evening but changed our mind after the first day. The vegetarian meals were excellent. What really sets this hotel apart is the people. The owners are warm and welcoming and go out of their way to help meet the needs of their guests. They know the area well and gave us detailed information about hiking trails. Their staff is friendly, helpful and respectful. The location is great for exploring the Picos de Europa. Our stay here was a highlight of our trip.
- The food was exceptional! It was plated (and tasted) like it was from a 5-star restaurant… but for $18 😉
Staff was friendly and very helpful.
We liked the location of the hotel in the outskirts of town (bordered by pastures), but less than a five minute walk from restaurants, bank, launderette, and food.
- Amazing spot with excellent view. Lovely garden and patio off bar/ lounge. Very nice meals and excellent breakfast. They made us a picnic for our hike. We will return
- Beautiful location, lovely views and excellent food. You are treated like family with excellent service and very helpful information. Pilar and Jim really go out of their way to please their guests. They are superb hosts. I would highly recommend staying here. I hope to return again.
Arcea Gran Hotel Pelayo
Offering a picturesque setting within Picos de Europa National Park, Arcea Gran Hotel Pelayo is set in a beautiful building overlooking Covadonga Cathedral. This hotel offers classically decorated accommodations.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at the Pelayo has stylish wooden furnishings. All rooms have a TV.Breakfast is served in the Gran Hotel’s restaurant, which offers à la carte options and traditional Spanish cuisine for dinner. There is also a lounge bar.The Pelayo is located on part of the Covadongas Pilgrimage Route. The surrounding hills and valleys are ideal for hiking, cycling and canoeing.
- Close to the walking routes we wanted. The staff spoke very little English, but they tried their best to help anyway.
- Great location. Couldn’t be better for appreciating the shrine and the cave. Nice atmosphere.
- The location of this hotel is truly extraordinary; I don’t know why you would want to stay anywhere else in the area. There are just no comparable properties. The hotel is located at the top of a hill, just steps away from the famous Covadonga (Sacred Cave) and a waterfall that shoots straight out of the mountain just below the cave. The grand Basilica and shops are a short walk above the hotel. Our rooms at the Gran Hotel Pelayo had wonderful views of its incredibly beautiful surroundings. Also, not to be missed are the Covadonga Lakes just a few miles above the hotel. We were told that road was closed to tourist traffic on weekends, so try to get up there during the week.
- You never expect this comfort and luxury on the mountain. It is more than standard for a mountain hotel. big space, professional service, clean rooms, good facilities and helpful staffs made in very special. There are multiple country houses as hotel in Picos De Europa, but if you prefer more comfort, pick this one.
Definitely the best option in Covadonga!!!!
La Ruta De Cabrales
Spend a relaxing, rural getaway in this hotel, which features a fantastic location near the lovely Asturian town of Cangas de Onís, and on the edge of Picos de Europa National Park.Enjoy a stroll around the gardens of La Ruta de Cabrales, and breathe the fresh, clean air of the Asturian countryside. You can also enjoy a read on the terrace of the hotel, and admire the views of the surrounding landscape.The hotel has a café-bar and a large car park for guests.This is a perfect base for exploring this wonderful region of northern Spain. You can go walking in the Picos de Europa National Park, or visit the historical towns of Cangas de Onís and Covadonga.
- This place was basic but nice. It is very clean (your room gets clean every morning) but more a motel as you can park your car next to your room. Free breakfast is a bonus as no other options nearby.
- Es la segunda vez que nos alojamos, y tan bien como la primera vez. El personal de 10 como siempre. Muy cómodo aparcar en la puerta. Desayuno completo. Facilidades para todo. Seguramente repetiremos cuando volvamos por el norte.
- La ubicación. Un entorno cercano a muchos lugares que visitar.
- Un sitio muy acogedor, limpio y el trato del personal muy bueno. Sin duda lo recomendaría
- El sitio es precioso, a 10 minutos en coche de Cangas de Onís y de los servicios de autobús para visitar los Lagos de Covadonga. Muy tranquilo y cómodo.
Hotel Balneario La Hermida
Offering a picturesque setting on the banks of the Deva River, Balneario La Hermida features its own thermal spa dating from the 18th-century. It has rooms with free internet access.Hotel Balneario La Hermida has country-style décor with wooden floors. Each of its rooms has a TV and fully equipped bathroom.Mountain-style cuisine from the surrounding Liébana Valley is on offer in La Hermida’s restaurant. There is also a café-bar, where free Wi-Fi is available.The Hermida Spa features a large, indoor hydrotherapy pool overlooking the surrounding hills. There are also hot tubs, saunas and sensation showers.Set just 3.1 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park, the hotel is a 40-minute drive from the Fuente Dé cable car. The beaches at San Vicente are less than 22 mi away.
the location and the internal pool and spa
- The room was fantastic, with a great shower and the SPA was just what was needed after a long day.
- This hotel is the perfect place to relax after a days hiking and the hotel’s restaurant will set your tastebuds alight. The hotel’s spa will help you soak your tired limbs. The tarta de la Tia Montse is worth the trip.
- The location is brilliant. The landscape around is incredibly dramatic. It’s within fairly easy driving distance for the cares gorge walk and the mountain lift (around 50 min drive for both – in opposite directions) There is a nice quick walk into La Hamida village – were I would recommend eating rather than this hotel. The ladies who worked in the spa were very kind. I enjoyed the spa circuit. Parking is free and convenient.
The room was very confortable and the SPA was excelent.
In the restaurant the meals were good and with many choices.
The staff were very polite and professional.
- the location and the internal pool and spa
Top Hotels In Caín Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Caín to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Caín but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Caín. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!