10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cahuita Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cahuita Limon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cahuita Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cahuita Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cahuita Limon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cahuita Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cahuita Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cahuita Limon:
Magellan Boutique Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Magellan Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Cahuita. The inn has a barbecue and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.Bike rental and car rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.Puerto Viejo is 10 miles from Magellan Boutique Hotel, and Cocles is 11 miles away.
- wished we could have stayed for longer. rooms were very comfortable, beds great, breakfast delicious. We loved the pool and the proximity of wildlife. The toiletries were the best by Far of any in Costa Rica. the gardens were lovely and if I liked yoga, would have enjoyed the exercise area. cFairly close to national park. The owner was very accommodating as we arrived late due to traffic and had to get the gate opened.
- A good car is helpful but not essential for the beach road. We got a flat but easily got it fixed. A great local band in walking distance on Friday night.
- Enclosed, small park like property with six cabins, clean, secure, short walk to a restaurant nearby, great breakfast. Attentive owner on location. Great for taking it easy.
- King bed! Super clean and well kept. Small hotel and set up for couples. Quiet. Had a mom and baby sloth living on property.
- Jungle environment. Sloths in the tree outside our door. Cool pool. Ocean beach very close. Good restaurants nearby.
Hotel Caribbean Coconut
One of our best sellers in Cahuita! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Caribbean Coconut offers accommodations in Cahuita, just 10 miles from Puerto Viejo. The hotel has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental.
- Very quiet location. Very friendly staff. Excellent evening meal.
Our “room” was a 2-bedroom suite….not really needed, but very nice. Some of the rooms had smaller porch areas, without the two rocking wooden love seats….but all seemed to have nice seating outdoors. This was first stop in Costa Rica for us and we were amazed that bugs are not really a problem during the days, at least. Mellie is hard-working and has a personality that is delightful! We drove to Puerto Viego twice while staying there, a fun
place to visit.
- Comfortable rooms with good breakfast. Within walking distance to the beach and the “Tree of Life” animal rescue.
- Privacy, there was coffee in the room and very clean
- Close to the beach. The beach is just across from the foreleg but you have to walk through some marsh to get to the beach. It rained a lot before we visited so the marsh was really wet and there were a lot of debris on the beach.
Hotel Suizo Loco Lodge & Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Suizo Loco Lodge & Resort offers accommodations in Cahuita, just 10 miles from Puerto Viejo. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is an ATM, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Amazing nature around , nice contact with the owner and staff.
- we liked everything. woken by howler monkeys, sloths in the trees, agoutis running around, toucans in the trees, frogs and tadpoles. grounds pretty. breakfast included was great,. dinners were so yummy. staff was wonderful especially Ramona. hike the Cahuita NP. beautiful.
- Amazing, friendly owner and employees, super helpful and went above and beyond the call of duty, offering lifts by car to excursions and making loads of suggestions for alternative plans when we were hit with unseasonable and heavy rain. Large rooms, super clean and comfy and great food!
- Incredible staff! They went out of their way to help us make a special birthday for our friend. Then 2 days after we left, when one in our group thought she had lost her glasses at a local restaurant, one staff (Daniel) went to the restaurant to inquire for us. This is a beautiful setting with beautiful people.
- Swiss finish, good atmosphere, support to plan our travel.
Hotel La Casa de las Flores
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cahuita, 8 miles from Puerto Viejo, Hotel La Casa de las Flores features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Nice little hotel, you feel like at home. The host lady is very kind, friendly and willing to help. All the staff is really friendly. The breakfast is amazing, and the rooms have all amenities you need.The pool is nice. I recommend this hotel
- Very comfortable and spacious room, very lovely owner, and location ideal for exploring the National park, and we took a taxi out of town, which the owner arranged for us, to explore further a field. In the centre of a small town with local bars and restaurants.
- The rooms were tastefully decorated and comfortable. The courtyard and pool area are lovely. Breakfast in the morning is huge and tasty. Roberta is a wonderful host. She is friendly and efficient. We were sad to leave.
- Clean, comfortable rooms. Excellent breakfast! Attentive hosts.
- The breakfasts were fabulous and cooked to order. The innkeeper checked with a local restaurant to be sure she had our favorite dinner item… she didnt just call, she went down to the restaurant in her car!
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cahuita, 8 miles from Puerto Viejo, Marfi Inn features a terrace and views of the garden. Cocles is 10 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and include a dining area and a sitting area with a TV. Some units have a balcony and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit features a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.
- A perfect place. Great hosts. Lovely, large, clean apartment. Fabulous breakfast included. Pizzas & pasta at their restaurant good too.
- Lovely comfortable place. Love the separate living area and a bonus to have a kitchen. Comfortable bed and very clean. Fabulous breakfast and homemade cake every day. Would definitely recommend staying here
The balcony/patio outside our second floor room was spacious and comfortable, with two large chairs with cushions. It was a pleasant place to sit, catching any breeze that would eleviate what was hot and humid conditions.
The location was very close to all amenities – bank, bus terminal, pharmacy, national park entrance.
Marika offered us cold hams and eggs + fresh fruit and yogurt virtually every morning.
- A short walk from the entrance to the park in Cahuita and the town center, the Marfi Inn was wonderful. The apartments was spotless and spacious, the AC was great, and the host could not have been nicer. The owner also has an Italian restaurant on premises. Our breakfasts thus had an Italian flair: freshly baked tarts, imported Italian charcuterie, and the most amazing coffee imaginable. She had us put the car behind locked gates, which put our minds at ease (although we weren’t worried). Her kids were great – curious and fun!
- Very nice owners. Just anything is possible. Great breakfast and their own Italian restaurant is so good!!!! Marika thank you!!!
Cabinas Nirvana Ecolodge
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Cabinas Nirvana Ecolodge is located in Cahuita in the region of Limón. Just 9 miles from Puerto Viejo. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Room was super nice with a lot of space and own kitchen with it.
- The garden, the pool, the proximity to the beautiful Playa Negra, the outside kitchen, the tranquility at night.
- The property has a beautiful garden. We were even able to see monkeys and other mamals while sitting by the pool. The pool is great but its also only a 3 minute walk to the beach Playa Negra.
- Everything was great – the cabinas feel very private even though there are a few of them in close proximity. The location is good and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.
- Cabinas were very clean – and were maintained every day. Coffee was available from 7:30. The couple who owned the property were vey friendly. The gardens are beautiful and we even saw sloths and howler monkeys above our cabins. Pool is great
Cabinas Palmer Makanda
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cahuita in the region of Limón, 8 miles from Puerto Viejo, Cabinas Palmer Makanda features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.
- Amazing staff! Very nice + speaks very good english too! I loved the decorations in the tree, the hammocks and those kind of extra things. Thank you!
- The layout. Free coffee all day and it’s good coffee. Kitchen was big and well kept. The room was spacious and very clean. Little patio out front of room. Great vibe. And the staff are absolutely wonderful.
Decent sized rooms
Hammock per room
Free tea and coffee
Staff were really helpful and friendly
- We booked this on the fly and it turned out to be a real highlight. Cahuita is a beautiful and relaxed village, far more chilled-out than some of the other spots we saw on the coast; this place is just a minute from the main street. The nearby national park is stunning, for wildlife, views, and Caribbean swimming. The staff at Cabinas were super friendly, free coffee was available all day, a neat little courtyard in the middle of the complex (lit by flame torches in the evening) was a great spot for breakfast and a beer, book, and game in the evening. Lots of neat activities were available. The room was fine and great value for money.
- Nice rooms and great common area! The rooms were nice and clean although the kitchen could have been cleaner. Super friendly staff too. Great value for money.
One of our best sellers in Cahuita! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Cabinas Arrecife is located in Cahuita, 8 miles from Puerto Viejo and 10 miles from Cocles. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.
- The situation was amazing! The views while eating breakfast, stunning of the ocean.It was charming.The animals from the adjacent rainforest could be seen and heard on the roof at night!
- I loved the view from our room, nice little balcony with seats in the front, decent breakfast for reasonable price, they allowed us to leave our backpacks for a bit after we checked out
- The location was amazing. We had a really nice view on the ocean. The room was very big and comfy. There was a very relaxed atmosphere. The stad was friendly and helpfull.
- The rooms were nice and there was hot water, which is not everywhere in Costa Rica. The hotel is very well located, walking distance to the town center, the beach and the national park.
- Great breakfast and hot water in shower. Ask for upper floor room for best view!
Puerto Vargas lodge
Puerto Vargas lodge is located in Cahuita, 3.9 miles from Puerto Viejo and 5 miles from Cocles. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Sunshine offers accommodations in Cahuita. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Puerto Viejo is 8 miles from Hotel Sunshine, and Cocles is 9 miles away.
- The bedroom was clean and the bed very good. The owner nice.
- We liked the geographical situation of the hostel – really close to the centre of Cahuita and just next to the Park and very quiet. Internet is working very well and the garden is nice.
- Clean and nice rooms, they actually look better in reality than they do on the pictures on booking. Very nice and helpfull owner! Good location, close to the entrance of the national park.
- From here you can reach everything in Cahuita by foot. If you need some information about history, restaurants, nice beaches, culture..just talk to José (the owner) – he’s got it all (in english or spanish) 😁
The location, really near the national park and the centre of town.
Top Hotels In Cahuita Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cahuita Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cahuita Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cahuita Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!