10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cádiz Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cádiz Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cádiz Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cádiz Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cádiz Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cádiz Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cádiz Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cádiz Andalucía:
Hotel La Catedral
One of our top picks in Cádiz.Hotel La Catedral is set in Cádiz’s charming Old Town, right next to Cádiz Cathedral. Its rooftop terrace has a small outdoor pool with jets and amazing views of the cathedral and the Atlantic Ocean.The hotel has free WiFi. Its modern, stylish rooms feature air-conditioning or heating, depending on the season. There is also a satellite TV and a mini-bar. Each one has a spacious private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms offer beautiful cathedral views.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional dishes from Cádiz, using fresh local produce, including a set lunch menu on weekdays. There is also a bar with outdoor tables in the square. Continental breakfast is included in the room rate.Hotel La Catedral is just 350 feet from the coast, and you can walk to the beach in 12 minutes. Cádiz’s traditional Mercado Central Market is 1,000 feet away.
Quiet soundproof rooms and windows and comfortable bed. Staff friendly and helpful. Clean and great location. Pool and terrace amazing.
We had a back room for 1 night overlooking some building works and we enjoyed that room . With soundproof windows we were not disturbed by any noise. We liked the openness of this room and strangely enough it was good to see the inside of the old buildings being pulled down.
2nd night in Cathedral facing room. Very quiet and nice view.
For us going back again I would choose the back room as you can go up to the amazing pool and terrace at anytime for the view. We found when we were in the Cathedral facing view we shut the curtains .
All rooms are great.
- The shower was excellent. The pool, although small, has an incredible view over the Cathedral.
- Excellent location near the Cathedral. Receptionist assisted with flight check-in.
- Great location, good room, nice design, felt modern. Decent enough breakfast, which was included.
- The location right opposite the cathedral was fantastic. Our room, with small balcony, had a view onto the cathedral and the square. The room was spacious and well furnished with a nice bathroom. The staff were all very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was good with plenty of choice every morning. There’s a lovely rooftop terrace with small pool and bar areas which also looks out onto the cathedral and square. It was a perfect spot for our three day stay in Cadiz.
- Quiet soundproof rooms and windows and comfortable bed. Staff friendly and helpful. Clean and great location. Pool and terrace amazing.
Senator Cádiz Spa Hotel
One of our top picks in Cádiz.Senator Cádiz Spa Hotel is located in Cádiz’s old town, close to shopping centers. This hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool, spa and fitness center. Free WiFi is provided.All rooms feature air conditioning, heating, a TV and electric kettle. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.Guests can enjoy Aquaplaya, the Senator Cádiz’s urban spa, available for an extra charge. It offers a variety of treatments and features a sauna, Turkish bath and relaxation area.Other facilities include a solarium, 24-hour reception and a snack bar. Private parking is possible onsite for an extra charge. It includes an electric vehicle charging station.The town’s port, railway and bus stations are within 5 minutes’ walk of the Senator Cádiz Spa Hotel.
- Good accommodation, nothing outstanding, good for a short stay in Cadiz.
- Cadiz is quite confined and you need to walk everywhere as getting the car in & out of car pak is awkward. The surrounding countryside and villages are well worth visiting and it is very beautiful. The food was excellent breakfast cooked to order was a delight.
- Location was amazing. The staff anticipated beach going needs. There was an upgrade to suite option. There was late checkout. There is a public parking garage nearby that looks easier to get into and out of if you have a larger car.
The breakfast was excellent. Fresh cooked omelet at the order.
Location was ok near shops, restaurants but a distance from the Caleta beach.
Small refrigerator with 2 complementary bottles of water was appreciated. Also, it was useful to have a cattle in the room.
- The breakfast was VERY good and the staff were helpful and smiling. It was fairly centrally located. Lots of great places to eat and shop.
Parador de Cádiz
One of our top picks in Cádiz.Set 10 minutes’ walk from the historic center, the modern and stylish Parador de Cádiz is set in a smart, contemporary building. It offers a spa, free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool with fantastic sea views.Offering a terrace with sea or city views, each bright, air-conditioned room at this hotel comes with modern, cozy furnishings. They all feature a satellite TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom.Parador Cádiz offers fine, regional cuisine in its à la carte restaurant and you can enjoy traditional tapas in the bar. The hotel also has extensive function rooms for events and celebrations.Cádiz Parador is just 5 minutes’ walk from La Caleta Beach and is an excellent base to explore the enchanting nearby fishing villages. You can walk to San Sebastián Castle in 15 minutes.Parador Hotel Cádiz has a 24-hour reception, a tour desk and is 5 minutes’ drive from the ferry port. Late check-out is available on request, subject to availability.
- The junior suite was fantastic with great views. Very good breakfasts.
- Loved the pool area, the junior suite views, and the kind staff at check-in!
- The new hotel is a wonderful resort in a great position. The decor is ultramodern and takes a little getting used to – especially the lighting. The multiple pools next to the ocean are great for relaxing, if a little cold! The bar by the pool has excellent service and good food. We are ready to go back!
- Excellent sea view room on the 6th floor . High end furnishings .
- Spacious room with a wonderful view on to the Atlantic – excellent breakfast.
Hotel Boutique Convento Cádiz
One of our top picks in Cádiz.Hotel Boutique Convento Cádiz is a 17th-century convent in the center of Cádiz and just 100 feet from the Palacio de Congresos Conference Center. It has a charming interior courtyard.Hotel Boutique Convento Cádiz maintains original design with pretty archways, Baroque marble pieces and ornate stonework. Each attractive room has modern décor, a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV.Dating from 1635, the convent belongs to the Dominican Order and there are still monks inhabiting the building. The convent has a church, a cloisters and a chapel, which is also a listed building.A range of restaurants and tapas bars can be found along the same street as the hotel. Cádiz seafront, port and beach are within 5 minutes’ walk of the Covento Cádiz.
- Very comfortable bed. Spotlessly clean. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Location supreme. Good dropoff and parking arrangement. Monumental interior setting. Breakfast well worth the 10 Euros.
- The hotel was located in the old part of the city of Cadiz. It was quiet in the evening, but offered numerous restaurants and activities within walking distance. We took a free walking tour and learned so much about the culture and history of this new city (for us). We would absolutely return to this hotel and city. PS The buffet/made to order breakfast was delicious. We enjoyed the soft music and the courtyard during the meal and later on in the afternoon.
- Beautiful historic building. Courtyard open to the sky including stars and moon at night. Since it’s very dry in Cadiz no problems. Room was well appointed with every thing I needed. Breakfast lovely. Good advice about parking in nearby garage with which they have arrangement so on hotel bill. Located near many restaurants and tapas bars. Friendly staff. Son is Dominican so was extra special to stay here
- It was very different to the ordinary hotel. It was a very pleasant experience. The hotel was very peaceful and relaxing in a central area.
Hotel Monte Puertatierra
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This hotel is set 350 feet from Santa María del Mar Beach and a 20-minute walk from Cádiz Old Town. The Monte Puertatierra provides free Wi-Fi in all areas.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Monte Puertatierra have hardwood floors. There is a safe, a minibar and a pillow menu. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The Puertatierra Hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Puerta de Tierra, the entrance to Cádiz Old Town. You can reach the cathedral, Torre Tavira and the Gran Teatro Falla by foot. The Cádiz Train Station is less than a 15-minute walk away.The hotel serves a breakfast buffet which is made with natural, fresh products. Room service is available and box lunches can be requested.The Monte Puertatierra has a 24-hour front desk, and you can rent a car from the tour desk. Parking, with direct access to the hotel, is available for an additional fee.
Being allowed to practise my Spanish on check in – and being corrected in a nice friendly manner.
The room and facilities were also great.
the beds were very comfortable, as were the pillows.
the room was spacious, the black out curtains did just that, the tv worked, the floors were laminated wood so comfortable underfoot, the windows could be opened (we like to let fresh air into our room), there was a kettle in the room with tea and coffee and milk and sugar left on the tray, there were shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hairdryer in the bathroom, the shower enclosure was spacious and the shower worked very well.
the reception staff were very friendly, spoke excellent English and were very helpful.
the dining room staff were very attentive and friendly.
the chambermaids were very good at cleaning and were very friendly.
the sea and the promenade were just around the corner from the front of the hotel.
There was an excellent assortment of foods for breakfast, hot and cold foods, hot vegetables too.
- Position. Parking on site. Good breakfast reasonable cost.
- The breakfast was very good especially the coffee!! The room exceeded our expectations . the parking was good as well. The beach was very close and lovely to walk along. Beautiful sunset.
- The property was only about a 20 minute walk from Centro. It had parking below which was super convenient. Beaches were literally down the street. The hotel was average but the staff were very nice and helpful.
- Being allowed to practise my Spanish on check in – and being corrected in a nice friendly manner.
Hotel Playa Victoria
One of our top picks in Cádiz.Set overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, this modern hotel is on Playa de la Victoria Beach, 1.9 mi from central Cádiz. It offers a large outdoor pool, rooms with a terrace with ocean views, and free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms at Playa Victoria have a TV, mini-bar and safe. The private bathroom comes equipped with a hairdryer and amenities.The Victoria has a bar and an elegant restaurant that serves Mediterranean cuisine. Room service is also available.Guests can access the beach directly from the hotel. There is a 24-hour reception desk and you can hire a car from the tour desk. There is a laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service.The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 27 mi from the property.
- It is in a wonderful place. First Cadiz is beautiful then the hotel is super easy access. The local bus stop is right in front of the hotel and it is the best and easiest way to get to and from the historic down town.
If you are looking to be beachfront with a great view then this is the place to be
Staff very helpful, especial thanks goes to Javier at the reception for all the assistance he offered
- If you want a beach location you can’t do better, as it’s the only hotel actually over the boardwalk / on the beach.
- Amazing location, wish all the other issues didnt exist
- The location was excellent. The parking was convenient & easily accessible.
Hotel Regio Cádiz
One of our top picks in Cádiz.Hotel Regio is located on one of Cádiz’s main boulevards, 650 feet from Victoria Beach and surrounded by shops. The air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.All rooms have modern bathrooms with hairdryer and soundproofing. Most also have a private balcony with double-glazed doors. They face onto Ana de Viya Avenue or the Plaza Drago gardens.Hotel Regio’s lounge has daily newspapers and internet. Reception is open 24 hours a day and offers tourist information.The Café Drago offers breakfast and a snack-bar service. Room service is also available.Cádiz’s Old Town is 1.2 mi away, and Ramón de Carranza Football Stadium is just 2,650 feet away. Segunda Aguada Railway Station is 1,300 feet from the hotel, and there is a bus stop a minute’s walk away.
- The room is beautiful,the bed is comfortable and the breakfast is amazing
- Location was good, walking distance to cafes and beach. Directly on bus route to old town Cadiz, parking garage very close to hotel
- Staff were very helpful and the breakfast was good. Good location…it just ticked all the boxes.
- Room was renovated. The location was close to the historic center by bus (10m tops), but it was nice to have the option of walking by the beach for 30 minutes (you should check out the sunset!). Staff was friendly and the room was clean.
- Nice room with spacious bathroom. Small seating area. Hotel was a short walk from beach and on bus routes into the city. Lots of places to eat near by and some very pleasant bars on the seafront. We loved sitting in the beach bars watching the sun go down.
Tryp Cádiz La Caleta Hotel
One of our top picks in Cádiz.Set on Victoria Beach, just 1.6 mi outside Cádiz, Tryp Cádiz La Caleta Hotel features a restaurant and stylish rooms. It has a 24-hour reception.Each spacious room has modern décor, central air-conditioning or heating, a TV and free WiFi. There is a mini-bar and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in La Caleta’s restaurant. Mediterranean cuisine is on offer for lunch and dinner.Busses to the center of Cádiz stop 650 feet from the hotel. Jerez de la Frontera, Chiclana de la Frontera and El Puerto de Santa María are within 30 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Excellent hotel location, cleanliness, and service. Beach front great!!
- Such great service, I was surprised that this is actually a small chain hotel! Comfortable room, surprisingly quiet (just a little hallway noise at night, as people don’t come in until very late). They allowed me early checkout, arranged for a cab (my expense) and then volunteered to pack a picnic breakfast for me for my 6:30 flight out.
- Great hotel, reasonably priced and the staff are really helpful! Definitely recommend!
- Rooms were immaculate (see photos). Unfortunately arrived to hotel late and left early so cannot comment too much on the experience of this hotel. Beds were extremely comfortable though. Hotel is literally on the beach, and approximately 5 minute drive into the main town (where cathedral is etc). Parking in Cadiz main town was easy and underground parking near the cathedral was only 4 euros for a few hours so do not be put off by those saying parking is a nightmare and expensive.
- The arrival was perfect, fast check-in, friendly staff. Option to choose rooms, good breakfast and friendly staff. Not many tourists in this hotel, perfect for business travels, especially in Spain! Very recommended!
One of our top picks in Cádiz.Set in a XVIII century building, Alquimia Albergue-Hotel is located in Cádiz Historic City Center. This property offers an Andalusian patio and a rooftop terrace with views of the bay.Alquimia Albergue-Hotel features free WiFi in all public areas and some rooms. All rooms have personalized décor and a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Tourist information and bicycle rental are also available.You can find several bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property. La Caleta Beach is 2,650 feet from Alquimia Albergue-Hotel, while Cadiz Museum is 350 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 19 mi from Alquimia Albergue-Hotel.
- The staff was very hospitable and friendly. The bed was realy big and nice, very clean. Very good location near center of city. Nice terrace on the roof. Speacial thanks for parking ticket!!!
The staff are wonderful !! Very helpful at check-in and check-out. The hotel has a wonderful history, and the 5th upper deck is looking amazing. Great location
A wonderful stay !! We will recommend to our friends in Canada
The welcoming… I still remembered Natasha’s first smile and friendliness…
Location is pretty nice. We feel like home and will stay there again if we are in Cadiz…
- A spectacular accommodation, we got a museum like room with a very high ceiling and chandelier. Very nice hosts, the owner took my husband from the parking with the motorcycle which was a hole lot of fun. Very close to the city center. I would definitely come back.
- Friendly staff, lovely room, very clean, location was ideal for our visit. AC was excellent
Hotel Patagonia Sur
One of our top picks in Cádiz.Patagonia Sur’s colorful modern rooms include free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TV. It is located 650 feet from Cádiz Cathedral and the Tavira Tower, in the historic Old Town.Patagonia Sur is 2 minutes’ walk from Cádiz’s Conference Center, and the train and bus stations are nearby. The hotel is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Cádiz Harbor, which offers boat trips and ferries to the Canary Islands, El Puerto de Santa María and Rota. La Caleta Beach is just a 12-minute walk away.The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms have oak floors and are decorated with bright abstract art. All rooms have a mini-bar, and the stylish bathrooms include a hairdryer.A daily breakfast buffet is served in the modern café-bar. This includes pastries, cold meats, cereals and fresh fruit. Many authentic seafood restaurants and tapas bars can be found in the surrounding streets.
- My room was, very comfortable and the location was ideal, very central for great restaurants, coffee shops and very close to the port and beach. I was visiting friends who lived in the area, so this was the perfect hotel for me.
- Good location right by Cathedral. Clean rooms. They lent me a towel for the beach, even once I had checked out and stored my bag with them.
- The staff was really nice and had good recommendations.
- The location is excellent, right in the middle of the old town.
- Everything… Location was the best you can find, right next to the cathedral. The staff were exceptionally nice. Breakfast was top notch. Stayed with my 6 year old and they were very nice to her. Gave us excellent advice on activities and food. Price was more than fair. I give it 5 stars.
Top Hotels In Cádiz Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cádiz Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cádiz Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cádiz Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!