10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cadaqués Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cadaqués Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cadaqués Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cadaqués Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cadaqués Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cadaqués Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cadaqués Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cadaqués Catalonia:
One of our top picks in Cadaqués.This smart hotel enjoys a privileged setting in the charming fishing town of Cadaqués the home of Salvador Dalí, on the beautiful Costa Brava coastline.Enjoy this picturesque seaside location, where white-washed buildings and cobbled streets nestle on a pretty hillside. Walk down the charming street from your hotel which leads to the fishing port with beautiful, clear seas and a pretty beach.Visit the ancient church that towers above the village architecture and the house where Dali once lived. Cadaqués still maintains its delightful charm and heritage and has a cheerful, familiar atmosphere.Enjoy the views from Octavia’s rooms and feel completely at home in the hotel’s bright interiors.
- Good location, close to attractions and metro; clean room and friendly front desk. WiFi in the room.
- The location was perfect, almost on the sea front. The hotel was clean and well run. Breakfast was just about acceptable.
- Great location, friendly staff, great breakfast included, good parking close by
- Excellent position. Rooms fine. Convenient parking.
- The shuttered doors opening onto the balcony are lovely. Nice size balcony with table and chairs and a view of the ocean. Tea and coffee available in the lobby around the clock. Delicious breakfast buffet. Spacious lobby with lounge area for groups. Secluded courtyard. Wonderful seaside walk to nearby shops and restaurants. Surrounded by amazing mountain vistas.
Hotel Tarongeta – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Cadaqués.Set in picturesque fishing town of Cadaqués, the modern, family-run Hotel Tarongeta with free WiFi and free on-site parking is located just 500 feet from the beach.The bright, air-conditioned rooms at the Tarongeta have a flat-screen TV and a safe. Rooms are also heated and each comes with a private bathroom.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast. There is also a bar.Reception staff can advise you on what to see and do in Cadaqués and the surrounding area.Hotel Tarongeta was completely refurbished in 2015.
- It was a good continental breakfast but there were no eggs. You could get fresh espresso.
- Loved our suite – king size bed and big seating area – great room
- Excellent value in a great location. Kind and friendly staff and a good breakfast. Wifi worked well.
- We splurged on the junior suite and it was wonderfully roomy. The staff was extremely helpful. It was a huge deal that the hotel had its own parking. The location was great – we were only 5 minutes further from the beach than the hotels that are “on” the beach and that is hard to tell from the map.
- Has its own private parking! This is a must if you are arriving by car. Clean and newly renovated rooms. Nice staff.
One of our top picks in Cadaqués.Located in the center of the quaint historic quarter of Cadaqués, this traditional whitewashed hotel is just 150 feet from the beach. The simple rooms feature a private balcony.The rooms at Hotel Ubaldo enjoy plenty of natural light. They come with a private bathroom, cable TV and air conditioning.Hotel Ubaldo is just half a mile from the house of Salvador Dalí in Port-Lligat. Figueres and its famous Dalí Museum is approximately 16 miles from the hotel while Cap de Creus National Park is a 5 minute drive away.
- Awesome place, great location, great hotel! (I messed up the last review, this place is awesome!)
- Location is great, room is basic but functional, very clean and quiet. Breakfast was good. Staff was very nice and accommodating, regardless of language barrier (they don’t speak much English)
A wonderful town, and a very enjoyable stay here.
We were booked for two days, but enjoyed it so much that we stayed for four days
- staff was very friendly, bathroom was large, bright, and clean. The hotel was within walking distance to everything.
- Conveniently located for walking to all sites and bus station.
Carpe Diem Cadaqués
Carpe Diem Cadaqués offers spacious, self-catering accommodations just off the beaches of the Costa Brava. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a picturesque garden with olive and almond trees.This sunny apartment property is located in the seaside town of Cadaqués. The closest beach is just a short stroll from this holiday property. When not on the beach, enjoy use of facilities such as the tennis courts and a sea-view terrace restaurant.Each apartment comes equipped with a sunny terrace, a well-equipped kitchen and a cable TV ideal for a break with friends or family.Take the short trip from the Carpe Diem to the charming town center of Cadaqués. You can also explore the beautiful local landscape, including Salvador Dalí’s home at Port Lligat.
- Extremely comfortable. Great staff. Fantastic views. Nicely updated rooms. Well supplied kitchen.
- The view from the swimming pool terrace is worth each penny. Beds were so comfortable, rooms were clean. Kitchen was very good equipped.
- Beautiful views and friendly staff. Enjoyed restaurant and pool area.
- The view was amazing and the aptm super clean. As told its 10 min walk to Cadaques and 15 coming up. Everything was new and working properly.
- Fantastic views, perfect accommodation and quality over and above what we expected for the cost. Fabulous pool and great staff
This stylish, modern property is located in a quiet area 5 minutes’ walk from central Cadaqués. Guests receive a free parking space, and each apartment has a balcony with town views.Each of the air-conditioned apartments in Aparthotel l’Heretat has free Wi-Fi and a lounge with flat-screen TV. The kitchens have microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. All apartments include sheets and towels.L’Heretat also offers air-conditioned studios with a plasma TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and ceramic hobs, and views of the shared terrace. The bathrooms come with a shower and bed linen and towels are provided.The seashore is just 650 feet away from Aparthotel L’Heretat. Dalí’s house and museum is about 10 minutes’ walk away. A number of restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.
- Loved the city and the apartment. Wonderful walk down to the waterfront. A highlight for me was painting in the same location as Salvador Dali! A worthwhile day trip is going to Cap de Creus.
- Very spacious house and comfortable. Nice balcony with a wooden table for enjoying a meal outside. Kitchen had everything you needed to manage, including cleaning tools and dish washing liquid plus for the machine. Reception was terrific, very friendly and helpful. Parking was perfect, an added value in the small town roads of Cadaques. The views from the balcony are amazing. We will certainly come again for a weekend getaway.
- Great place, excellent location. Well equipt apparatment with the basic you need. Nice garage. Good wifi
Eva at the front desk was very friendly and helpful.
Great and clean place
Nice small kitchen
Has parking for car
- Perfect location , nice terrasse view , helpful hosts , quiet area
Hotel Playa Sol
Set in Cadaqués, this hotel is well-located for a sunny beach vacation on the Costa Brava. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and olive tree garden.Spend your day on the wonderful local beach, just opposite from the Hotel Playa Sol. Return to the hotel to enjoy summer terrace bar and restaurant in winter.Relax in your comfortable room at the Playa Sol with the help of air conditioning and a private bathroom. There is also a Wi-Fi internet service in each room.Explore the impressive local landscape, including Port Lligat. You can also take a visit to Peralada Golf Club, a short drive away.
- A lovely hotel and very professional staff who have been extremely accomodating and helpful during our stay. I stayed in one of the garden view rooms, which was lovely and clean and had everything I needed. I will definately stay here again and I will highly recommend to others as well. Thank you Playa Sol for making me feel at home, as home was very far away and the trip was short😊
- Wonderful hote, newly renovated, great facilities, breakfast and staff. Will be back
- A nice hotel ! With amazing sea view and peaceful . Breakfast is good too !! A very warm stay I love that .
- Location was the best in town , beautiful hotel, perfect breakfast, amazing staff, parking in premises, probably the best hotel in town!
- The hotel is perfectly located! Right on the water and in the middle of all the action. Parking was easy. Food all over town was excellent. Even heard live music which was excellent… everything walking distance and felt safe the entire time.
Hotel Sol Ixent
Hotel Sol Ixent is set in the beautiful Cap de Creus Natural Park, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, contemporary design and rooms with a flat-screen TV.Sol Ixent offers a traditional restaurant, serving local and seasonal specialties. It offers a range of wines from the region to accompany meals.The stylish rooms feature a furnished balcony and free Wi-Fi. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Located in the attractive Catalan resort of Cadaqués, the hotel is near to many beautiful beaches on the Costa Brava.
- Friendly staff. Great location, and great room with view and terrace. Good breakfast, with a loot of sweets.
- No complaines very good reception,only thing location and access to the village not exsistence,transport
- Clean well run hotel with nice facilities including attractive pool, giant pool deck, and lovely terraces. About a mile or slightly more to town center but lovely seaside walkway/trail route too.
- Great hotel, beautiful pool,clean facilities and very complete buffet. Only complaint would be its a 20 min walk from the centre of Cadaques, having said that… The walk adds charm to the stay, as it Is a beautiful cliff side walk.
- Nice balcony with view of hotel and sea in the distance.
Tramuntana Hotel – Adults Only
Tramuntana Hotel – Adults Only is located in the charming Old Town of Cadaqués, just 650 feet from the waterfront. This stylish hotel offers modern, minimalist rooms with free WiFi and garden views.The rooms at Tramuntana Hotel – Adults Only feature parquet floors, whitewashed walls and modern décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries and towels.The hotel has a garden and a terrace, and there is a shared lounge where you can relax with a drink.Salvador Dalí’s amazing house-museum in Portlligat is 0.7 mi from the hotel, and the beautiful Cap de Creus Nature Reserve is just beyond. Figueres and the French border are around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything! It’s quiet, a short walk into town, the breakfast is awesome, and the owners helpful. There is a lovely outdoor space for reading with coffee or wine and for breakfast.
- Beautiful hotel in a great location. Quiet and historic area of town. Very clean and modern. Staff was amazing – they accommodated an early check in at 9:00 am so we could enjoy the hotel and town. They provided breakfast early as we were departing before regular service and arranged a taxi back to the train station. Very well stocked common area which operates on the honor system.
- Very kind owners, beautiful spaces, calm and sophisticated but friendly. Only problem is vertical town, and I use a mobility scooter so we were limited. They made us as welcome and as comfortable as was possible in that circumstance. Don’t count on taxis to get you up the hill. You must call them, and if the fare is too small they won’t come out for you. That’s a problem, but the hotel is not to blame.
- The bed, the bathroom especially the towels, the lighting. The outdoor deck, the elevator, the free fruit and yogurt.
The service is excellent , Rosa (the manager) is lovely and makes you feel like at home 🙂
Best Catalan style breakfast with tortilla and pan totmat ! At the top of beautiful Cadaques !
I will definitely go back in the near future !
This hotel is located in Port-Lligat Bay, 100 feet from the amazing Dalí House-Museum. It has a swimming pool with solarium, a sun terrace, free private parking.Built in the 1960s, Hotel Port-Lligat features vintage décor and offers wonderful views over the sea and the Cap de Creus Nature Reserve. Cap de Creus is minutes away by car.Free WiFi is available in public areas. Some rooms at Hotel Port-Lligat include a private balcony. They offer air conditioning and an private bathroom with hairdryer.
- The location is great, just next to Dalì house. It was clean and comfortable.
- Great to have breakfast in the very same view that brought Dalí to Cadaqués and live there for more than 40 years.
- The room was clean, comfortable and up to date. The private balcony had a beautiful view of the bay and boats – very picturesque.
- Vanessa was the most helpful frontdesk staff I have come across for a very long time.. all were very nice to us – overall awesome location at a reasonable price
Nice little hotel in a great location next to the Dali house. It’s on a hill overlooking one of the coves with a very short easy walk down. It’s away from the hustle and bustle of the town so it’s a really nice place to walk and see the views. There are 2 little waterside cafes with fresh seafood; one stays open at night and has BBQ.
The hotel room itself was one of the nicer ones I’ve stayed in; spacious and comfortable.
There is a pool and a jacuzzi (though the jacuzzi was not in service).
This was the first hotel we’d stayed in that actually had easy, onsite and free parking.
This family-run hotel is located in Port Lligat Bay, just 150 feet from Salvador Dalí’s fascinating House-Museum. It offers free Wi-Fi and 2 outdoor swimming pools with sea views.The rooms at Hotel Calina have their own private terrace, with views over the mountains, sea or swimming pool. Satellite TV and a safe are also included.Hotel Calina’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan lunches. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The hotel offers free private parking. Port Lligat is just 0.6 mi from Cadaqués, a short drive from the beautiful Cap de Creus Natural Park.
The location is perfect for visiting Dali’s house or for just relaxing in beautiful surroundings. The quality and selection of the breakfast was excellent-everything you could want.Dinner by the pool was also nice. Staff and check in and out was efficient and they were gracious to call us a taxi to get back to Cadaques.
Highly recommend and would love to return if I am in the area again.
- Staff helpful and friendly, Hotel is in a perfect position. Very clean. Excellent breakfast.
- We liked the hotel location, rooms, view, staff, breakfast, bar, parking and pretty much everything else except for the beds and the kids swimming pool being dirty. Overall a very special and beautiful place.
- The location was driving distance to beautiful beaches and walking distance to the Dali house.
- We had a delightful stay, the location of the hotel is superb, right across from Dali’s house and the sea. It’s stunning and the pool was nice but not warm enough, it’s still early in the season.
- The location is perfect for visiting Dali’s house or for just relaxing in beautiful surroundings. The quality and selection of the breakfast was excellent-everything you could want.Dinner by the pool was also nice. Staff and check in and out was efficient and they were gracious to call us a taxi to get back to Cadaques.
Top Hotels In Cadaqués Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cadaqués Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cadaqués Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cadaqués Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!