10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cadagua Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cadagua Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cadagua Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cadagua Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cadagua Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cadagua Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cadagua Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cadagua Castile And Leon:
Hotel Don Pablo
Set in Villasana de Mena and within the Mena valley, Hotel Don Pablo enjoys a beautiful, tranquil setting in the Castilla y León region of northern Spain.Hotel Don Pablo is ideal accommodations to get away from it all, and admire this picturesque landscape. From here you can go walking on one of the many routes proposed by the hotel. At the end of the day, you can dine in the hotel’s restaurant, which serves local-style cuisine.Hotel Don Pablo is also the perfect place to hold a wedding, or a business event. It has a large dining room that can accommodate up to 250 people.
- The location, the availability of the staff and everything there is to visit nearby.
- The Bedrooms were very comfortable and clean and had air conditioning
- Ubicación estupenda, muy buenas instalaciones. Sitio precioso.
- Es cómodo, agradable y está actualizado. El entorno es bonito.
- Lo único que estuvo a la altura del sitio fue la chica que nos atendió en recepción. Los dueños no supieron gestionar sus palabras delante de los clientes y cuando avisamos de la posibilidad de desayunar antes para poder llegar a nuestro curso en otro pueblo, nos dijeron que solo nos pondría poner un café sobre el mostrador. Nos cobraron noche con desayuno incluido (café en la barra) y la atención fue con malas caras y sin dar solución.
Hotel rural Valtarranz
Hotel rural Valtarranz is offering accommodations in Noceco. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.At the hotel, the rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel rural Valtarranz.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Wonderful renovated old house in a rural village in the mountains. Rustic and warm. Owners are very welcoming, helpful and charming.
- View from balcony was amazing, the hosts were very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble,
Amabilidad de los responsables
Viaje con mascota
- El entorno, la tranquilidad, la paz, la información recibida de los alrededores, sus perros y sobre todo el trato de Felix y su mujer. Un lugar para repetir.
Los detalles de la decoración son adecuados con el estilo del hotel.
El silencio, perfecto para descansar
Un desayuno muy completo
Y la simpatia de los dueños una pareja muy agradable
Hotel Rural El Balcón de Montija
Set in the countryside of Burgos, just 4.3 mi from the pretty village of Espinosa de los Monteros, Hotel Rural El Balcón de Montija offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi.Charming rooms feature bright pink or green finishes and many have sloped beamed ceilings. Each one has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer, and some also include a hydromassage bath.The hotel’s El Crucero Restaurant serves home-made local dishes and opens for lunch and dinner. There is also a library with a fireplace.Ojo Guareña Caves are just 5 minutes’ drive away, while both Collados del Asón and Valderejo nature reserves are around a 30-minute drive from Rural El Balcón de Montija. Bilbao is 43 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
- Staff was very helpful and though extremely busy catered to our needs. Dinner was excellent and very good value for money. The hotel side of the property was surprisingly neat and tidy . We did not expect that after having to go through the bar to get to our rooms.
- La habitación era grande y confortable. Buena y elegante decoración.
- La ubicación es ideal para poder recorrer las diferentes zonas, pues hay mucho para ver, el desayuno es extraordinario, la amabilidad de la dueña diciéndonos sitios para ir a ver, la extraordinaria atención de Patri, el arroz con leche tan buenísimo que hace Manolo el dueño, la limpieza, la decoración
La habitación era muy bonita y cómoda.
El desayuno muy bueno.
- Desayunos típicos de la tierra, tortillas rellenas y sobaos pasiegos.
Posada Real Torre Berrueza
Offering a picturesque setting, this charming rural hotel is located in Espinosa de los Monteros, close to Ojo Guareña monument. It offers a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.The restaurant has has been categorized as “Bib gourmand” by the Michelin Guide.Each room at Posada Real Torre Berrueza has been carefully decorated with rustic-style furniture and wooden beamed ceilings.The spacious lounge area has comfortable sofas and a fireplace. Outside, there is a large garden area.Posada Real Torre Berrueza is just over an hours’ drive from Santander and the beautiful fishing villages located along the Cantabrian Coast.
- The hotel is in the Michelin Guide and the food was exceptional! We had both dinner and breakfast. The hosts are delightful and the hotel is a stunning 12th century building. Well worth a visit, it’s a very special place
- The owners were exceptionally kind and helped us with retrieving our passports which we had left at our previous hotel in Zaragoza. The food and wine was topnotch and locally sourced. The location feels a little strange on first encounter as in the town – so quite urban – but actually the town was delightful and very friendly with lots of cafes and restaurants in the square around the medieval church. We slept very well indeed.
Friendly and efficient greeting to a wonderful old building in an interesting and lively town. Our room was charming with a view across the garden to the restaurant. Clean, well equiped bathroon and a large, comfortable bed.
We had an excellent dinner in the restaurant and one of the best breakfasts we’ve ever had the following morning.
A lovely place to stay and the highlight of a wonderful week in Northern Spain. Very highly recommended.
Absolutely fabulous evening meal and breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble. A real centre of Spain rustic experience – a good position for touring the Picos too!
Thankyou to the charming hosts
- Breakfast, served upstairs in the charming restaurant in the garden, was superb!
Hotel Rural La Casa del Montero
Located in Espinosa de los Monteros, Hotel Rural La Casa del Montero has a shared lounge. This 3-star hotel offers a shared kitchen and free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Bilbao Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Stylish room with exposed brickwork and antique furniture. Nice decor! Quaint kitchen/ dining area. Host very helpful and hotel very quiet and cosy
- Excellent location and beautiful, authentic building with pleasant and comfortable rooms. Recommendable.
Ubicado en el centro
- es una casa rural con cocina, sala de estar… mucho más comoda que un hotel y con instalaciones nuevas
- La casa es un pequeño museo sobre la historia de los Monteros de Espinosa. Es pequeña pero muy acogedora. Las habitaciones son individuales pero amplia y cómoda. La ubicación es excelente en el mismo centro de la localidad, que merece mucho la pena visitar. Muy recomendable.
Set in the heart of Karrantza Valley, Mendi Alai offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can benefit from private terraces and views of the Karrantza ValleyBasque countryside or the gardens.Bright rooms feature colorful walls and come with a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Mendi Alai has a traditional restaurant and bar which serves regional dishes made from produce from their vegetable garden. Meals can also be served in the rooms.Armañón Nature Reserve is around 6.2 mi from the guest house, and the Pozalagua Caves are 10 minutes’ drive away. You can reach the Cantabrian Coast and its beaches in a 30-minute drive.Both Bilbao and Santander are around an hour’s drive from Mendi Alai. Free parking is available on site.
- Fantastic hospitality . A choice of local sourced food and homemade. 2nd time we have been. It is remote but beautiful.
- Buen desayuno y ubicación. Habitacion espaciosa y confortable. Gran terraza
- Todo!!! Sus dueños son encantadores!! La comida casera, hecha por la misma Victoria, y unas mermeladas para el desayuno divinas!!! La habitación era super cómoda, el silencio, la limpieza… Es simplemente perfecto!! Si queréis desconectar y descansar, es el sitio ideal!! Gracias Victoria y Sergio por todo!! Sois los mejores!!!
- La casa es seminueva y muy acogedora, esta ubicada en un bonito entorno natural para desconectar del ruido y la masificacion, muy cerca puedes visitar la Cueva de Pozalagua y Carpin Abentura donde tienen todo tipo de animales silvestres… El valle de Carranza es una zona muy poco explotada, lo cual hace que preserve su belleza natural. Los propietarios de Mendialai te proporcionan la informacion necesaria para moverte por la zona, con gran amabilidad y transmitiendo confianza y mucha tranquilidad. Si buscas un bonito entorno natural, tranquilidad y disfrutar de los animales… es el lugar perfecto! Lo recomendamos al 100%. Desayuno y cena muy ricos! Amplia habitacion con terraza, y cama muy cómoda, todo muy limpio… Muchas gracias por vustra atencion y trato familiar, estuvimos muy agusto, os deseamos mucha suerte de corazon! Un abrazo de Oscar y Regina de (Gava, Barcelona)
La ubicación en pleno campo
El excelente trato que nos dispensó la propietaria
La relación calidad/precio
El poder contar con información sobre la zona (además de los datos que Victoria de puede proporcionar, cuentan con muchos folletos y mapas explicativos)
Ofrecer la posibilidad de comer o cenar en el propio alojamiento
Hotel Convento San Roque
This 17th-century Basque convent, set on the banks of the River Cadagua, has been carefully converted into a luxury hotel that still retains much of its historic charm.Surrounded by the beautiful landscape of the Arcentales and Mena valleys, this tranquil rural retreat was originally known as the Monastery of Santa Clara and was originally built in 1666. Nowadays, luxury rooms and comfortable lounge space surround the ancient cloisters. After a relaxing day in the clean air you can return to the hotel restaurant to try some of the traditional Basque cuisine prepared in the kitchen’s oak oven and grill, which can be washed down with some of the best wines northern Spain has to offer.
- We had the suite which was perfect. Picture perfect decorations. The bath is updated and spacious in an adjoining room. Located in the old city. Couldn’t be better.
- The one girl who appeared to be doing any work was polite and helpful.
- Perfect location for exploring the town and surrounding countryside on foot. Easy bus ride into Bilbao half hourly.
- Hotel and and restaurant absolutely stunning with excellent food and super staff!
Lunch was good 3 course meal
Dinner only had one option
Hotel Alma de Romero
This charming and cozy rural hotel is set in the Carranza Valley, 25 mi from Santander. It offers a pretty garden and terrace and elegant rooms with a hot tub, DVD player and mountain views.The 8 rooms at Hotel Alma de Romero feature stylish, vibrant décor and all come with a balcony, mini-bar, fan and a TV. DVDs can be rented free from the hotel’s library for you to watch in your room.Breakfast is served daily at the property, and you can enjoy a drink from the bar. The pretty beaches of Laredo and Santoña can be reached by car in around 35 minutes.The Alma de Romero is 5 minutes’ drive from the Pozalagua Caves, with its incredible stalactites. The Classic Car Museum in Galdames, with the world’s largest collect of Rolls Royce cars, is 19 mi away.The property offers free parking and is 34 mi from Bilbao.
- Gorgeous location in rural Spain. The owner used Google conversation to communicate with us because we do not speak Spanish. He was super friendly, gracious, and very accommodating. We love the hotels eclectic decor. We stayed in the Mexico suite with our own private balcony overlooking the hills, valleys and mountains of this beautiful Spanish village. We watched the moon rise, slept in a super comfortable bed and sunrise was glorious. We purchased the breakfast option and it was wonderful. Pastries, fruits, fresh orange juice, coffee, eggs, toast, jams, sausage. We loved and highly recommend this hotel!
- Met Fernado he is a very good host supplied us with food and drink on arrival rooms fantastic
- Excellent, very unique. Amazing views and quirky rooms.
- Nice views from the room, very clean and well decorated it.
- Pues a la mañana no había bichos (vimos que debajo de la cama muertos, imagino que los matan antes de llegar el cliente) así que nos pudimos bañar después de comer. Aunque la bañera justa. Me arrepiento.
Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela
Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela is located in Villanueva la Lastra and has a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 4-star inn offers a tour desk. Guests can use a bar.At the inn, each room has a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela also have a mountain view. The rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.There’s an in-house restaurant, which specializes in Spanish cuisine and also offers gluten-free options.Guests at Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villanueva la Lastra, like hiking.Crespo is 18 miles from the inn. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 56 miles from Posada Torre Palacio La Taxuela.
- Great rooms and food, secure parking for motorbikes, easy to find, lovely updated old building
- This is a really friendly and hospitable hotel and every about the stay was great with the only downside (not their fault) is that hardly any of the staff spoke English
- The authentic building and menu offerered. Very attentive staff, especially Jose. Our Room consisted of a bedroom, lounge, bathroom and hallway!
- La atención del personal fue impecable. Comida muy muy buena. El alojamiento en general estuvo fantástico.
- La mejor la atención del personal y el hotel en si, que es bastante bonito. La camas son comodas aunque el edredón demasiado gordo.
Surrounded by countryside, Posada Calera is located in the town of Valle de Villaverde. Heated rooms include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. There is a restaurant and bar on site.Decorated in a rustic style, rooms feature beamed ceilings and warm tones. They each have a private bathroom with free toiletries.Breakfast at the property includes coffee, juice, jam and toast. Posada Calera’s restaurant is set in a bright dining room and offers á la carte meals and set menus. There is also a furnished terrace and free on-site parking.The area is good for hiking in the mountains, cycling and mountaineering, with Armañón Nature Reserve 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest beach, Playa de Oriñón, is a 30-minute drive away.Bilbao and Bilbao Airport are around 31 mi away. You can reach Bilbao by bus or from Villaverde Train Station, 0.9 mi from Posada Calera.
- Very comfortable rooms and the restaurant also was great
- Nice simple hotel about 40 minutes drive from Bilbao ferry terminal. Quiet location and the hotel is clearly the village social centre as well, although not in any way that made it busy or noisy. It was perfect for our needs.
- Very authentic Spanish retreat. Staff were friendly and helpful. We stayed for 2 nights before our return ferry journey from Bilboa which is only a 45 minute drive away. Food was Spanish and gorgeous. A big thank you to all staff! Would definitely return.
- The staff was very welcoming and did their best to provide what we needed and even exceed our expectations. We were very hot when we arrived and our room was cool. Each one of us had a toothbrush with toothpaste in a wrapper, shampoo as well as shower gel in the bathroom. We stayed for dinner and we had very large mixed salad with delicious tuna and fresh vegetables. After that, a delicious plate of eggs with homemade chips and ham. I must add that I can’t eat gluten, so I asked for bread and was provided with one ! Our breakfast also was very large, we were offered fresh orange juice along with cakes, bread with jam and butter. Even our tea was refilled !
- Breakfast is fantastic!! The people was very friendly and the localization is great
Top Hotels In Cadagua Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cadagua Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cadagua Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cadagua Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!