10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cacouna Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Cacouna Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cacouna Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cacouna Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cacouna Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cacouna Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cacouna Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cacouna Quebec:
Auberge de la Pointe
This hotel overlooks the St. Lawrence River and is a 10-minute drive from downtown Rivière -du-Loup. It features an elegant on-site restaurant, spa treatments, and classic rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each guest room at Auberge de la Pointe includes a coffee maker and refrigerator. Guests can watch cable TV or enjoy the view of either the river or the city.An indoor pool, hot tub, and gym are part of this pet-friendly hotel. Concierge services and free bike rentals are available.The L’Espadon Dining Room specializes in seafood and has a large fireplace and views of the river.Pointe-de-Rivière -du-Loup and the ferry to Saint-Simon are about one mile from Rivière -du-Loup Auberge de la Pointe.
- The view, the pool area, deck with outdoor fireplaces, hammocks, bikes
- Large, queen room with updated bathroom. Selection of pillows, nice towels. Large mini fridge, plenty of space for luggage, work station. Opportunity to combine dinner and breakfast special with attached restaurant.
Beds were firm but comfy. Their Queen rooms gave Queen beds.
Deep & relaxing bathtub
Large room, no carpets
- Located on a cliff above the St Lawrence River, the property has ample amenities -pool, spa, restaurant. Very good value for the price.
- Very airy feeling in this large complex…many special offers for food and other amenities. Many choices of scenic room values. Breakfast is as good as you can get. Best offer is a dinner-breakfast package. Have a good stay!
Days Inn Rivière-du-Loup
One of our top picks in Rivière-du-Loup.Days Inn Rivière-du-Loup is located in Rivière-du-Loup, just 30 miles from La Malbaie.Every room includes a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riviere du Loup is 1.1 miles from Days Inn Rivière-du-Loup, and Tadoussac is 23 miles away.
- The staff is corteous, food is very good, rooms are super clean…
- The room was clean. The bed and pillows were extremly comgortable
- Wonderful place to stop and have a good rest on the way. Comfy bed, excellent coffe on breakfasts, stores around. Definitely would recommend!
- The breakfast room was excellent we are traveling with a small baby and it was so easy to get around and prepare his solid food as well
- Just needed a bed for night it was very comfortable. Did not use other services except breakfast. Good selectionlarge room
One of our best sellers in Rivière-du-Loup! Located in Rivière-du-Loup, 30 miles from La Malbaie, Auberge Amérilys features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Riviere du Loup is 0.8 miles from Auberge Amérilys, and Tadoussac is 23 miles away.
- Bed was clean and comfortable. Washroom was updated and very clean.
- Staff were helpful and courteous it seemed like they were truly interested in your comfort. The place was immaculately clean and was recently renovated. Comfy beds and centrally located.
- Lovely individual ground floor motel rooms, park in front. All brand new, bedding and beds comfortable. Would highly recommend, great value for money.
- bed was comfortable, shower was great especially after driving 1100 km., location ok.
- we have stayed in different hotels in Riviere de Loup for five years. This motel is perfect for travellers, completely renovated with restful decor. The lighting has been well thought out and conveniently placed. We will return next year.
Quality Inn Riviere-Du-Loup
Located in Rivière-du-Loup, 1.4 miles from Riviere du Loup, Quality Inn Riviere-Du-Loup features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms have a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are very comfortable. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub after a long day of driving.
- Beds were very comfortable and rooms very clean. I was quite impressed and the price was great. Plenty of parking!
- the room was very clean and comfy and the washroom was like new
- It was a quick visit but the room was very clean and the staff was attentive and very friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting this region.
- Staff was bilingual and extremely friendly. We took advantage of the pool and small exercise facilities.
Hôtel Universel, Centre de congrès Rivière-du-Loup
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hôtel Universel, Centre de congrès Rivière-du-Loup offers accommodations in Rivière-du-Loup, just 30 miles from La Malbaie. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Riviere du Loup is 1.6 miles from Hôtel Universel, and Tadoussac is 24 miles from the property.
- The beds were super comfortable and the family restaurant was excellent.I especially appreciated the gluten-free options.
- Comfortable hotel, convenient for travel through the area.
- Place is amazing. What a gem. Going there during golf season for sure ! Food was also amazing.
- Staff was friendly and bilingual. Booked by credit card paid by debit and that was no problem. Check in and out took only minutes.
- Beds were comfortable and the rooms were very modern. Check in was quick and easy.
Best Western Plus Hotel Levesque
Located in Rivière-du-Loup, 30 miles from La Malbaie, Best Western Plus Hotel Levesque features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Riviere du Loup is 0.9 miles from BW Plus Hotel Levesque, and Tadoussac is 23 miles away.
- We like the beds, pillows and overall design and cleanliness.Restaurant not bad but overpriced.
- We stayed here on our way to NS and then again on our return. The first time we had a lovely room – I booked directly with the hotel. On our return I used booking.com and didn’t get the nicest room. Therefore, I would prefer to book directly with the hotel in this case. Very nice hotel and the food was excellent in the dining room as well.
- The decor in the hotel was updated and modern. The evening meal in the restaurant was excellent and the service was good.
- Staff were an absolute delight and facilities were excellent. Would strongly recommend it.
- Did not eat in. The beds were warm and comfortable. Spacious room.
Auberge Mr James
Auberge Mr James offers accommodations in Rivière-du-Loup. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Malbaie is 30 miles from Auberge Mr James, and Riviere du Loup is 0.8 miles away.
- Beautiful, unique room on the main floor. Very good restaurant steps away from the accommodations. Self serve breakfast was perfect.
- Very unique and authentic furniture. Also very cozy
- Delightful accommodation! Loved the claw-foot bath set near the fire and the kitchen area outside the room to make coffee etc. Yummy breakfast provided. Try the restaurant right next door, very good.
- Pretty good bed. Good bathroom, spacious living room. Convenient restaurant on site.
Kindness of welcoming and care
Nice “family” shower
Auberge de L’Anse
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Auberge de L’Anse is located in Rivière-du-Loup. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Riviere du Loup is 2.2 miles from Auberge de L’Anse, and Tadoussac is 21 miles from the property.
- Good location, superb view, easy to find, welcome from the owners/hosts, helpfulness. Spotless.
- Great view, comfy bed, tasty breakfast, very pleasant host.
- The view. The breakfast was good. Staff very friendly. Place was clean.
- Breakfast was optional, inexpensive, served at table, and delicious.
- The view of the St. Lawrence was lovely Room was clean beds were comfy Great breakfast for an extra $5.00 per person
Comfort Inn Riviere-du-Loup
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Comfort Inn Riviere-du-Loup is located in Rivière-du-Loup, 1.1 miles from Riviere du Loup and 22 miles from Tadoussac.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- A very modern and clean hotel, all the amenities one could wish for in the room, plus free breakfast buffet.
- The room was clean and beds comfortable. We were just passing through but did a drive through Riviere du Loupe and it was a beautiful town. Wish we had more time to sight see. Breakfast was very good.
- Room was spacious, bed comfortable, seems to have recently been renovated. Bathroom very nice. Clean. A good place to stay overnight en route to either Montreal or going to the Maritimes or further on in the Gaspé region. Price on a Sunday night was very reasonable.
- Roombwas clean…after travelling all day, shower was great!
- Large clean rooms. Restaurant right across the street.
Auberge sur Mer
This hotel overlooks the St-Lawrence River and is in Norte-Dame-du-Portage. The hotel also offers bike and kayak rentals to guests.Rooms are uniquely decorated and most overlook the river at the Auberge sur Mer. The rooms are also equipped with free Wi-Fi.The hotel has a meeting room and dining room. The hotel also has a dining room with fine cuisine.The Auberge is 6 miles from the port of the local whale-watching cruise and Club De Golf De Riviere-Du Loup is a 5 minute drive away.
- The view from the room and the general character of the town given
The evening meal in restaurant was excellent and we sat on their balcony prior to
supper, enjoying the lovely St. Lawrence view
- The Auberge sur Mer has a lovely, old style lobby, with a couple of different seating areas on two floors to accommodate visiting or reading. There is also a small artisan gift shop. The rooms in the inn did not maintain the flavour of the seaside inn, but were more like clean, small motel rooms found in most spots. The small balcony was nice, though. Perhaps the rooms in the motel section would have been more intriguing. The restaurant was highly recommended, and the view was spectacular. The place was clearly full. Our reservation was for 8:00, and the service was quite slow. A small appetizer was brought to our table, as a gift of the kitchen. Each of our meals was beautifully presented, and even better – truly delicious. The desserts were served on slate tiles. The staff – after the initial very hectic rush, were very pleasant. A short walk on the beach suggested that with more time, it would be nice to take advantage of the kayaks on offer.
- This hotel is in a gorgeous location on the south side of the St. Lawrence River. Basically a clean standard motel room with its own balcony and spectacular view. The staff were very friendly and out going. While the Wi-fi isn’t reliable in the room, it works perfectly in the main building and there are plenty of seating/working opportunities in the lounge-library area. And don’t miss the restaurant while you are here! OMG! The food and service were excellent. We’ve spent a lot of time dining in restaurants in Europe and this restaurant can hold its own with the best of them.
- The proximity to the river . The private decks with lovely chairs
Top Hotels In Cacouna Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cacouna Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cacouna Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cacouna Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!