10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cacique Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Cacique Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cacique Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cacique Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cacique Guanacaste. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cacique Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cacique Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cacique Guanacaste:
Villa del Sol
Located in Cacique, 21 miles from Tamarindo, Villa del Sol features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.Playa Conchal is 13 miles from Villa del Sol, and Playa Hermosa is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The pool was lovely. The breakfasts were good. Nice to have air conditioning! Beautiful place!
- The breakfast was delicious, management was very accommodating.
- The Pool was nice, breakfast was good and plenty, location is great, near the beach and not far from coco downtown.
- Is very close to the coco beach and the coco downtown, very easy place. the pool is nice with yakusi
- Staff were amazing, location is perfect with a short walk to the downtown core, amazing restaurants nearby and seconds from the beach and great pool to hang out bye.
Hotel M&M Beach House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Hotel M&M Beach House is located in Coco in the region of Guanacaste.All rooms come with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Tamarindo is 20 miles from Hotel M&M Beach House, and Playa Conchal is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast included. Great location: right in front of the beach! I liked the common area upstairs with hammocks and books. There is a private parking and kitchen. There is no AC but there is a good fan in the room.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. It was also nice to be able to use the pool and amenities at the other M&M hotel up the street!
- Loved the hammocks on the top floor balcony. So relaxing!
- The location is pretty much perfect and the retro style is an added plus, as are the friendly, helpful staff.
- Awesome location. Great outdoor space to relax right on the beach
Villa del Sueño
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Villa del Sueño is located in Playa Hermosa, just 22 miles from Tamarindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 15 miles from Villa del Sueño, and Playa Grande is 20 miles away. Liberia Airport is 9 miles from the property.
First of all, I am a Canadian living in Toronto, not sure why I come up as Costa Rica!
This was an amazing place to stay – value for money wise.
The property was so cute and well appointed, with a great pool, bar, and little spaces. It is s beautiful spot.
It is an amazing close walk to the beach – great location!
The room was very very small but had a comfortable bed and good airconditioning.
It was everything we needed and more for the price we paid.
Breakfast crepes were good. Nachos were very bad. Veggie sandwich was good.
We stayed one night but the staff was happy to let us stay far past check out time as we spent until 7pm the following day coming in and out of the pool/using wifi and were welcomed (after asking permission in advance).
- Staff: very friendly and helpful, rooms: clean and pleasant, beach: uncrowded with easy access, safe environment, and great food
- The front desk staff were extremely helpful. Everyone was friendly. The evening meal was delicious! The chef accommodated my request for breakfast which was much appreciated.
- Close to beach, lovely little pool, rooms nice and clean, friendly and helpful staff. Very quaint and intimate relaxing spot. Great hotel band plays in dining room on Friday and Sunday evenings. Would definitely go back.
Very friendly & very helpful staff. Lovely hotel & beautiful gardens. Excellent breakfast included in cost. Large, clean rooms. Quiet, peaceful relaxing environment.
The beautiful Playa Hermosa beach was a very short walk away !
- First of all, I am a Canadian living in Toronto, not sure why I come up as Costa Rica!
Hotel el Velero
One of our top picks in Playa Hermosa.Located in Playa Hermosa, 22 miles from Tamarindo, Hotel el Velero features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Playa Conchal is 15 miles from Hotel el Velero, and Playa Grande is 21 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 9 miles away.
- Their grilled yellow fin tuna sandwich was to die for.
- Comfort, staff, restaurant, very clean , located directly on the beach!
- Hotel was sparkling clean, no bugs or mosquitoes, staff was superb, room was spacious and immaculate, restaurant right on beach as you walk out of hotel, quiet, peaceful and great food!!! There was nothing to dislike! The owner Mike and his wife were super friendly and accommodating! Super people. God bless U Mike. We walked about 17 minutes to nearest grocery store, supermarket and souvenir store on main road. If you want peace, tranquility and down time away from chaos; THIS IS THE PLACE FOR SURE. We took cab to Coco Beach which was a 15 minute ride for $15. Lots of stores for shopping, outdoor restaurants and bars and another beautiful beach just as PLAYA HERMOSA @ Hotel Valero. Gonna miss receptionist Janet & fab waiters, Luis #1 and Luis #2. I’ll be back there again ???
- The staff is super friendly and that is contagious with making the guests super friendly and that was really special. Loved the location and the fact that the hotel is a little bit of a throw back place compared to other newer places- but it is very well maintained and managed. The food was very good and the service was excellent. It exceeded expectations and we wil go back for sure
- The staff at hotel el Valero were the best! Attentive, accommodating, knowledgeable and always willing to help. Beach is at your doorstep, large clean rooms and elegant bath.
Club y Hotel Condovac La Costa
One of our top picks in Playa Hermosa.Club y Hotel Condovac La Costa is located in Playa Hermosa, just 23 miles from Tamarindo. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 15 miles from Club y Hotel Condovac La Costa, and Playa Grande is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 9 miles from Club y Hotel Condovac La Costa.
- Views spectacular. Infinity pool beautiful. Break feast awesome. Shuttles available to beach and through property every 10 minutes very convenient big hills
- Everything, the grounds the people the food the sunset. Updated gym since my last stay
- The view was breathtaking from the main entertainment area, and the proximity to the beach wonderful. The kids loved the pools and the entertainment room. The beach is nice for children.
- Suites had lots of space and amenities. Amazing gym! Great kids activities. Pool area and beach were large and spacious. Good food choices. Howler monkeys come right up beside the resort.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. We felt very secure. Liked that you could be as busy as you wanted or sit back and just relax. The complex was very quite at night. Enjoyed our dinners the presentation was wonderful food was excellent.
Coco Beach Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Coco Beach Hotel is located in Coco, just 20 miles from Tamarindo. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Playa Conchal is 13 miles from Coco Beach Hotel, and Playa Hermosa is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 11 miles from the property.
The pool restaurant area were very nice. Our room was nice at the end of the hall way. Quite except in the morning work being done to the hotel so noisy first thing in the morning.
Breakfast was good.
- The food was good. The girls working the front desk area were very nice and helpful.
- The bed was very comfy and the a/c worked well. The room was quiet and we felt secure in the building. We had to leave the hotel at 5 a.m. and the kitchen had prepared both of us a complimentary takeout breakfast of fresh fruit that was ready for us on our departure. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Location was great, near restaurants, beach and shops. Walking distance to grocery store and many vendors.
- The hotel was a reasonable price and the rooms were spacious
- The pool restaurant area were very nice. Our room was nice at the end of the hall way. Quite except in the morning work being done to the hotel so noisy first thing in the morning.
Hotel La Puerta del Sol
One of our top picks in Coco.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel La Puerta del Sol is located in Coco in the region of Guanacaste, just 20 miles from Tamarindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 13 miles from Hotel La Puerta del Sol, and Playa Hermosa is 1.8 miles away. Liberia Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The court yard is very nice and relaxing. Great pool area /nice bar on site. Very pretty and clean. The staff was welcoming and location is good – less than 2 blocks to the beach and 3 blocks to the main road.
- This hotel is a gem, the room was really spacious and offered many little details that made our stay super comfortable and convenient. One could see that the owner put much thought in designing the room and the entire hotel. The patio was wonderful, we enjoyed sitting outside in the evenings and it also felt very private as the plants in front of it served as a nice shield. The location is also perfect, 5 minutes walk to the beach and to nice restaurants (but the hotel’s own restaurant was also superb, extremely good food!).
- The bar was really nice and the bartender was awesome. The pool area was nice. Grounds were nice.
- They have a new Asian restaurant that is excellent. The provided breakfasts were made to order and very good. The rooms are large,quiet and comfortable.
- Good location away from the tacky main drag. LOVELY BAR AREA BY the pool. Really great staff!
Flor de Itabo
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Flor de Itabo offers accommodations in Coco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Tamarindo is 20 miles from Flor de Itabo, and Playa Conchal is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 11 miles from Flor de Itabo.
- The place is very nice, I loved the structure, the trees, nature there, mango and marañon tree. Swiming pool is big, nice to swimg. Has a lot of potential, just lacking the inversion.
- Big room with air conditioning. One staff in our first night named Louie was great and helpful even though he didn’t speak English
- Nothing about this property. Could never find any staff. When we did, no one spoke English. It took us an hour and a half to get checked in. The room was nice however, the ariconditioner barely worked. Even after the maintenance guy came to fix it. We had to go to the store to buy fans for the room. There was absolutely no water in the shower. We had to use the outdoor shower by the pool to clean. This property was a waste of money, time and energy. We couldn’t even try to get our money back as no one spoke English. Extremely disappointed.
- Check in took 1.5 hours. But another employee helped to speed up the process.
- The lady tried her best to resolve problems when they arose.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Mangaby offers accommodations in Playa Hermosa, just 22 miles from Tamarindo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Playa Conchal is 15 miles from Hotel Mangaby, and Playa Grande is 21 miles away. Liberia Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Property could use some updating, but staff was generally helpful, the rooms were clean, with some good food options from their small restaurant. Great location a short walk from the beach and restaurants.
- Special thanks to Berto for helping us arrange a rental car! Great location!
- The staff was incredible… And the food was excellent! I especially liked that the pretty indoor/outdoor restaurant was open from 7 am to 10 pm, and you could eat anytime during those hours. Lovely grounds.
- The restaurant had good free breakfasts, the family run hotel was very well taken care of with the owners present every day to attend to anything requested. Close to the beach, quiet or as they say, tranquil.
The room was big and comfortable.
The pool is a plus. Beach is a few minutes walk away.
Hotel Villa Casa Blanca
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Villa Casa Blanca is located in Ocotal, 19 miles from Tamarindo and 11 miles from Playa Conchal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 3.6 miles from Hotel Villa Casa Blanca, and Playa Grande is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Villa Casa Blanca.
- The amazing staff and great location are what made this Hotel stand out. The best beach in Guancaste is less than a 5 minute walk from this hotel.
- Breakfast was excellent. Atmosphere was what we wanted. Nice and quiet. Loved the parrots. The place is where u can go to have an adventure.
- Nice property and garden area. The staff was very friendly and helpful, felt welcome and at home.
- Relaxed, great people always smiling. Only 6 minutes from beach and 5 dollars in a cab to Playa el Coco.
- The staff were friendly, and the owner was lovely. Breakfast was good, and the setting is beautiful. Location is good, not much in the way of shops in octotal, but coco is not far and has everything. Would definitely stay here again.
Top Hotels In Cacique Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cacique Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cacique Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cacique Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!