10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cacin Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cacin Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cacin Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cacin Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cacin Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cacin Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cacin Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cacin Andalucía:
Balneario de Alhama de Granada
Situated 2,788 feet above sea level, this spa hotel has a fantastic countryside location surrounded by trees and mountains and bordered by a river.The Balneario de Alhama de Granada offers good facilities at an affordable price. Rooms are fully equipped with a private bathroom, TV, and air conditioning. On the property there is a restaurant, garden, parking, cafe and terrace.
Beautifully surrounded by nature, it is the perfect place to relax and benefit from the thermal waters.Guests have free access to the swimming pool.
- The thermal springs were magnificent and so very relaxing. We did the thermal circuit and it was the best that we have ever experienced anywhere. Breakfast was good. The beds were comfortable.
The spa was nice and the pool.
My room was quite large and good for the price
- The baths were amazing. Breakfast was pretty awesome as well. The town is easy to access and the restaurants are very affordable. We took a tour through Oficina de Turismo and it was great!
- The spa is really nice and the hotel staff are pleasant and very helpful. I went specifically for the thermal spa and it did not disappoint. The Iarge round queen bath was great I could have stayed in there all day
- Unique setting. Very peaceful. Stunning scenery. The waiter service in the restaurant was amazing, never known anything like it. All the staff were very helpful. Absolutely loved the round indoor thermal pool. Just wish I knew a bit of Spanish-it would have helped us a great deal! This break was bought as a gift so wasn’t sure what to entirely expect.
Hotel Restaurante Los Caños de la Alcaiceria
This hotel is in the Andalusian countryside, 15 minutes’ drive from the hilltop town of Alhama de Granada. It offers great views, an outdoor pool and rooms with a TV and private bathroom.Hotel Restaurante Los Caños de Alcaicería’s spacious restaurant features traditional-style decor and a piano. It serves characteristic Andalusian food and has a terrace. The hotel also sells local products such as cured ham, cheese and honey.The hotel has a TV lounge with board games. You can also play pétanque in the garden. There are many good hiking routes nearby, and you can also go hunting, horse riding or quad biking.Staff at reception can provide information about what Andalusia has to offer. Alhama de Granada is well known for its hot springs, and the beautiful city of Granada is just over an hour’s drive away.Sierra Tejeda Nature Reserve is a short drive away, and you can drive to the beaches of the Costa del Sol in around 35 minutes.
- Sun loungers needed round the pool and done English translation in the menus
Very informal, authentic Spanish hotel/bar/restaurant. Used mainly by locals at all hours of the day, but not noisy at night. Room very clean and underfloor heating very effective. Even though some dog noise outside we couldn’t hear it in the room.
Location excellent for our needs. Food was good.
- Lovely comfortable beds. Good value menu, food pretty good too.
Spacious room with balcony, very clean.
Great tapas served with drinks and the food was good.
Very dog friendly with nice garden and very large swimming pool.
- We had organised a weekend for our Classic Car Club and the hotel went out of there way to accommodate us. They laid out a petanque pitch in their own bull ring, much enjoyed buy our members. The food was excellent and speedily delivered.
Located a 10-minute drive from Granada Airport, Hotel Paraíso offers a 24-hour reception and free private parking. The spacious, air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a balcony.The Paraíso Hotel’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine, including rice with lobster and grilled vegetables with foie gras. There is also a snack bar with a terrace, where you can enjoy sandwiches and tapas.Each bright room at Hotel Paraíso has simple décor and a private bathroom with basic toiletries. Some rooms also have a seating area.Located just off Andalucia’s A92 Motorway, the hotel is a 20-minute drive from Granada city center. Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 25 mi away, and Malaga can be reached within an hour’s drive.
I always speak as I find.
Excellent location. Clean room. Comfortable Bed. Hot water. Good restaurant. Friendly staff. This was my second stay in six months. Great value. I will be back.
Comfortable bed with excellent bedding. Good quality towels.
I travel this route regularly and this will be my first choice.
- Clean. Big rooms. Bed and towels were change everyday. Friendly staff. 24h bar and restaurant. Decent food if you choose simple stuff.
Well all good …but no English spoken AT ALL …unfortunate for me as I left some clothes in the bathroom …have been in touch but not sure if I will be understood.
( you might say I should speak the language! I’ve lived in Spain. Three years and am trying to learn the language)
Breakfast a little strange to English travelers!
- Best night sleep and most comfortable bed I had slept in for the 2 months holidays
- I always speak as I find.
Situated just 2 miles from the airport and 4 miles from the center of Granada, this is a functional, a newly built hotel with easy access to the A-92 road.
- The lobby & room were fine but for a hotel so convenient to the airport it was interesting there was basically no one there. The afternoon night desk person spoke not a word of English & when we complained about how cold the room was we got no coherent answer except that there was nothing she could do about it.
- The hotel is very close to the airport and that is why we booked the room there, not expecting anything more of the stay. But the hotel was wonderful, very luxurious, comfortable, we got a proper spacious suite with a jacuzzi, two TVs and many others perks that you don’t expect. The diner in the cafeteria downstairs was also OK, abundant and affordable.
- Buen hotel y recomendable. Ventanas pequenñas. Lugar agradable. Cerca pueblo.
- proximity to autovia. lady working in cafeteria was excellent.
- Price was okay and it was near to the airport and on the main road back to malaga.
Hotel Santa Fe
This hotel is located in Santa Fé, just 13 minutes’ drive from Granada City Center. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private balcony.Hotel Santa Fe has a bright café-restaurant serving traditional Andalusian food. The hotel also offers free parking.Staff at reception can help reserve tickets to the stunning Alhambra Palace, or ski passes for Sierra Nevada, located 50 minutes’ drive away.The Santa Fe has great access to the A-92 and A-44 Motorways. Federico García Lorca Airport is just 1.9 mi away. A shuttle service is available on request.
- The facility met my basic needs of a hotel near the airport for early airport departure. However, when I got there I had to locate the host that was busy attending another hotel responsibility. Once she attended to me, she was very helpful regarding requesting the assistance of calling a taxi for early morning airport departure. The hotel did not have an elevator. Therefore I had to haul my luggage up two flights of stairs. Rather challenging. Oh, and there was no one to assist me with my luggage up the stairs. Luckily I am a pretty strong woman and was able to manage. However, if you are someone who needs extra help, you are on your own.
- The Hotel was next to a main road but it was quiet inside. The rooms were very basic but very clean and comfortable. Its about 15 min outside of Granada Central so you will need a car. There is a restaurant in the property so you can eat dinner or lunch there if you like. The parking is under the hotel with access to the garage off the lobby. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting good value for an overnight stay.
- My usual overnight stop when travelling to/via Granada airport.
- Underground parking. Easy location for Granada airport.
- The parking was good to have. Overall experience normal.
Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda
Featuring an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda is located in Alcaucín, just 1,000 feet away from Sierras de Tejeda Natural Park. Free WiFi access and parking is available.Air-conditioned rooms provide a flat-screen TV and a radio. All rooms feature a balcony and offer mountain or garden views. Equipped with a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Towels and linen are provided.At Hotel Rural Sierra Tejeda you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and dry cleaning.You can find restaurants and a bank directly outside the hotel. La Viñuela Reservoir and Vélez-Málaga can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car. Málaga Airport is 42 mi away.
- Lovely accommodating owners, nice spacious apartment with great views.Loved breakfast, loads of choice .
Excellent value for money!
Comfy beds, very good breakfast, very friendly staff.
Exceeded our expectations for a 2 Star
- Clean, comfortable, beautiful views from our balcony. Friendly staff
- The hotel is in the village centre, with a couple of restaurants near by to walk to.
- Breakfast facilities should be better sign posted.
Albenzaire Hotel Asador
Albenzaire Hotel Asador offers air-conditioned rooms with private balconies and free Wi-Fi, as well as an on-site grill restaurant. Granada is just a 20-minute drive from Fuensanta.Rustic-style rooms have private bathrooms with free toiletries and each one has a flat-screen TV. Albenzaire also offers a children’s play area and free private parking.Asador Restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes and specializes in grilled meats. There is also a café and bar.The hotel is very well connected, located just off the A92 Motorway and 7.5 mi from Granada Airport. Both Sierra Nevada National Park and the Mediterranean Coast can be reached in around an hour by car.
- The room is big and clean. Tv is nice and staff very friendly
- Good location,only one night stop,but very comfortable.
- clean, silent room, good comfort, close by Granada rural setting, nice restaurant, good internet
- Just of the A-92. It was raining a lot and we had a covered space to park. We arrived late and the reception lady waited for us.
- Nice and quaint but with Aircon ìn bedroom..Good food & wine.
Hotel Poniente in Moraleda de Zafayona provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a playground. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the hotel, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Hotel Poniente also have a patio. The rooms at the accommodation include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hotel Poniente, including skiing and hiking.Granada is 21 miles from the hotel, while Monachil is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Lady at reception was very kind and speaking fluent English. Hotel restaurant was running till late hours and waiter was professional. Hotel room was equiped with lot of small bathroom kits, overall it looked even better than from outside. Nice accommodation value the money?
- Very near to the road. Just a night after a long drive from Cordova and perfect for a pit stop before we continue our journey to Granda.
- Close to the motorway exit, very clean accommodation and throughout hotel. Secure parking at back of hotel. Pleasant terraces. Staff efficient.
- The location was great for overnight stay just off A92. We had a nice 3 course evening meal (4 options for each course) with a glass of wine and we had breakfast , which was simple, juice, coffee/ tea, bread roll selection of jams / oil , small croissant and a piece of cake . We had parking in the hotel car park at the rear of the property. Toiletries were provided in the bathroom . We paid €63 for all this , which we thought it was excellent value. The hotel was much bigger and nicer than we expected. There were 2 restaurants opposite.
- Amazingly clean. Close and friendly assistance by staff.
Hotel El Cruce
Set in Moraleda de Zafayona and next to the A92 Motorway, Hotel el Cruce offers modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi. It features a restaurant and a café-bar.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel el Cruce has simple, modern décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Spanish cuisine in the Cruce’s restaurant. Tapas and lighter dishes are available in the café-bar.Granada is a 35-minute drive from Hotel El Cruce, while Sierra Nevada National Park is 34 mi away. Málaga and the Costa del Sol can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- La cena carta muy amplia se adaptaban un poco e incluía la bebida, no te cobran bebida aparte ni taxa turistica
- La habitación superior a un buen precio. A unos 35 mins de Granada !!
- El personal fue muy amable y la habitación increíble, sin duda es un hotel altamente recomendable y a pie de carretera, a media hora en coche del centro.
- Hotel con muy buen precio y moderno. Buena cafetería con terraza. Personal muy amable y atento. Y desayuno y carta del restaurante muy recomendable
- La ubicación al pie de carretera y el personal de cafetería pues directamente no podías preguntar nada pues no había nadie permanente en la recepción
Cortijo De Tajar
Set within a traditional Andalusian style farmhouse, the hotel is located in a privileged area, in the fertile plains of the Granada Province, offering the a beautiful rural setting.The Cortijo de Tajar is just 20 minutes from Granada, the capital of the region. Make a visit to this fine city which houses numerous historic sights and monuments. In addition to this, the hotel is just 25 mi from Málaga.In the evenings you can relax and enjoy a meal in the hotels restaurant, freshly prepared using local products, including wild asparagus, famous in the Huétor Tájar region.
We stayed one night there going to Cordoba and there was everything what we needed.
Nice staff. Especially at breakfast – professional and friendly.
- Beautiful view of Granada´s country side. A restful place that fell perfect for our stay near Alhama. The staff was very kind and had superb olive oil! Very recomendable!
- The staff were more than helpful and very friendly
- We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. Very quiet rooms, super restaurant amazing food even for vegetarians they prepare. Very welcoming and friendly staff. The hotel exceeded our expectations .
- Good safe storage for bicycles and pleasant staff and clean.
- We stayed one night there going to Cordoba and there was everything what we needed.
Top Hotels In Cacin Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cacin Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cacin Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cacin Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!