10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cabrojo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabrojo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cabrojo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabrojo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabrojo Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cabrojo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cabrojo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cabrojo Cantabria:
Hotel Valle de Cabezón
Hotel Valle De Cabezón is set in Cabrojo, 3.1 mi from Cabezón de la Sal. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TVs. This traditional Cantabrian house is 7.5 mi from the nearest beaches.Hotel Valle De Cabezón offers air-conditioned rooms with country-style décor. All accommodations comes with a mini-bar and a private bathroom.Traditional mountain cuisine is on offer in the Cabezón’s restaurant, which also serves a buffet breakfast. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar, or on the terrace.The hotel provides guests with bikes and other local activities include hiking. Saja Nature Reserve is just 7.5 mi from the Valle De Cabezón, while the Comillas and Santillana del Mar are 9.3 mi away.
The room was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the evening meal in the restaurant and the breakfast was great.
The hotel is fabulous we have stayed several times, really convenien for Santander ferry
Good parking, welcoming staff, good food, good breakfast. The rooms are modern, spotlessly clean and well maintained. Very convenient from Santander ferry, around 30 minutes.
Have stayed here overnight a number of times and never had any cause for complaint. Excellent value.
- Convenient location. Dinner and breakfast excellent value for money.
- Great location just off the motorway but very quiet.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bedroom was so comfortable and beautiful.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the evening meal in the restaurant and the breakfast was great.
With good access to the A-8 Motorway, Hotel Viar is 1,650 feet from Cabezón de la Sal town center. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.It offers rooms with a TV, heating and a private bathroom.There is a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. Guests have access to a shared dining area.Oyambre Nature Reserve and the beach at Comillas are both within a 15-minute drive of Hotel Viar. Santander’s Airport and Ferry Terminal are 30 minutes’ drive away. The hotel has a garage for bicycles.
- If your a single guy roughing it, like me,,this place was fine.
- Friendly helpful staff and new comfortable mattresses. Quiet at night and gentle 5 min walk to range of bars/restaurants. Doubled our stay from 4 to 8 nights as location between two motorway junctions was ideal for travel.
- Comfy beds. Clean rooms very good value for money but at this time of year not many places open for food. Drove to camillas to eat.
- The hotel was amazing value. the beds, mattresses and linen was brand new. The water was very hot for a lovely bath and it was very clean. Wifi was good
- It was very cheap. That and it’s nearness to a fabulous resort is all that would recommend it. Otherwise avoid.
La Posada de Maria
La Posada de María is set in a restored 18th-century property in the small village of Villanueva de la Peña, 25 mi from Santander. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms at La Posada de María have rustic décor and feature exposed stone walls and wooden beams. All have a flat-screen TV, and an private bathroom with shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony with panoramic views.A breakfast is offered every morning, and in summer it is served in the furnished common terrace. A range of restaurants, bars, and supermarkets are in the town center, 5 minutes’ walk away. Other on-site facilities include a common TV lounge and a games room.La Posada de María is next to the Saja River; the local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. Both Santillana del Mar and Comillas are 9.3 mi from the property. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- Todo el lugar ,paisajes , los pueblos de los alrededores, sus gentes y la carne y tiendas todo genial , volveré cuando me sea posible , me gusto mucho sus rios para pasear y caminar GENIALLLLL
La casa es muy bonita, está bien ubicada
La zona es tranquila pero tienes servicios con desplazamientos muy cortos
Los dueños son simpáticos y cercanos
El entorno es bonito y además hay bastantes zonas reseñables para visitar, como la cueva del Soplao, Bárcena Mayor, el parque de Saja, San Vicente de la Barquera, Comillas, etc
El parque de Cabuérniaventura está cerca y es un sitio estupendo para pasarlo bien con la familia y volver a sentirse como un niño
- La casa es preciosa muy bien restaurada , sitio perfecto para descansar, la habitación cómoda, el desayuno muy correcto y la dueña muy amable para volver sin duda. Muy recomendable.
- El sitio. Esta bien cuidado. Es tranquilo y cerca de sitios para hacer rutas por la naturaleza
- Un lugar muy bonito, y un entorno tranquilo y rural.
Hotel Colegiata is located less than 2.5 mi from the Cantabrian coast. A 5-minute walk from Santillana del Mar’s main square, it features an outdoor pool and views. Free parking is available on-site.The Colegiata Hotel has inviting interiors with rustic decor and the aspect of a second home in the countryside. Wooden shutters on the exterior windows and beams on the rooms’ ceilings will help enchant your escape to rural Spain. Alternatively, you can admire the Romanesque and Medieval architecture of the village of Santillana del Mar.Make the most of the great outdoors with visits to the nearby beaches and long country walks. You can enjoy afternoons in the Colegiata’s garden before cooling off with a refreshing swim.Dine in the Colegiata’s pleasant restaurant which serves a variety of local produce including delicious fresh fish. There is a terrace overlooking the hotel gardens. Please note the building has a elevator.
- Location is fine, outside the historic center. View is nice, but can only be seen after climbing stairs in the room.
Enjoyed pool but seating and surroundings were poor.
A very pleasant lunch and the views are great.
A very good location with a downhill stroll to a beautiful town that has plenty of choice for food and drink – the walk uphill back to hotel can be a challenge for the unfit.
- Rooms are a little different – in a good way, clean and comfortable.
Location, very friendly and helpful staff.
Excellent value for money
- Bit of a faulty towers feel to the place. Very cluttered. In need of a revamp. Great parking & very close to town. Pool is a bonus though it was raining when we were there so never got the chance to use it. Breakfast was very unexciting & basic.
Posada La Casona De Ucieda
Offering rustic-style rooms set in a renovated 17th century house, Posada La Casona De Ucieda is located in the Cantabrian town of Ucieda. The surrounding Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve offers a peaceful environment.Painted in bright colors, the rooms feature wooden finishes and ceiling beams. Each one is heated and has a private bathroom with a shower. The property also has a public lounge area and free Wi-Fi is available throughout.There are restaurants and shops within a 5-minute drive of the guest house. While in the area you will be able to try its famous Mountain Stew.Hiking and cycling are possible in the picturesque forests and mountains which surround Posada La Casona De Ucieda. It is also only a 30-minute drive to the coast, with Comillas and San Vicente de la Barquera both under 19 mi away. Santander Airport is a 45-minute drive.
- very friendly, very clean, lovely area, english speaking host who was most helpful, restaurant and small shop in the village
La ubicación, el respeto a la arquitectura de la zona, la limpieza y el estupendo trato de Fermín, el propietario.
El desayuno que ofrece tiene buena relación calidad-precio.
- La casa esta genial,las habitaciones son preciosas,todo estaba muy limpio,el trato del dueño fue genial y el desayuno que te ofrecen por 2 € estaba increíble.
- El trato de ls anfitriones. La libertad que te dejan (estas como en casa, pudiendo hacer uso de la cocina, comedor como gustes), casa antigua restaurada, disponen de multitud de infusiones de calidad que puedes utilizar cuando desees
- Genial el alojamiento, el dueño encantador y muy atento, el lugar nos ha encantado y volveremos a ir, se hizo corto y se estuvo genial.
Posada La Villanita
Located in Novales, Posada La Villanita has free bikes. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a terrace. The restaurant serves Spanish and European dishes.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The inn offers a hot tub. Guests at Posada La Villanita will be able to enjoy activities in and around Novales, like cycling.Santander is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 5 miles away. Santander Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Convenient short drive from Santander Airport. Good parking. Lovely big clean room and bathroom. Good breakfast included.
- Great welcome.Close to Santander port.Parking near the front door. Fabulous restaurant. Traditional decor throughout. A great place to stay going or leaving the Spanish ports or as a base.Brilliant.
The restaurant is great, both for dinner and breakfast.
The garden outside is also very nice.
- Me gustó todo. Nos soprendió de entrada el propio pueblo de Novales, la casa es muy bonita, la habitación era muy acogedora y preciosa con escaleras de madera que llevan a la parte abuardillada donde está la cama de matrimonio . A mis hijos les encantó la habitación acostumbrados a las suyas tan pequeñas. El servicio perfecto, superamables. Los desayunos caseros, buenísimos y muy abundantes. También cenamos dos noches y estaba todo buenísimo. El sitio era perfecto como base para moverse por Cantabria en coche, está todo muy cerca. Resumiendo: altamente recomendable para ir con familia o en pareja.
Es un sitio encantador. Pequeño con un gran jardín delantero, en el cual se ubica una casita típica del norte.
En el interior su decoración en madera con toques de decoración preciosos. Un personal super atento. Nos ofrecieron un habitación superior sin ningún coste añadido (simplemente porque estaba libre). Cenamos Junto a una cristalera que da al jardín, muy acogedor. al despertarnos nos esperaba el desayuno que esta incluido en el precio (zumo de naranja natural, café, tostadas, mermeladas de una marca bastante cotizada, bizcocho). Ha sido estupendo, repetiremos. Gracias por todo.
Posada de Peredo y Villa
One of our top picks in Queveda.Featuring a garden and a terrace, Posada de Peredo y Villa is located in Queveda. The property provides free WiFi.At the inn, every room includes a closet. Complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at Posada de Peredo y Villa are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms also offer a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Santander is 17 miles from Posada de Peredo y Villa, while Santillana del Mar is 2 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 16 miles away.
- Nice charming family run hotel!!!! The Sisters really try their best tot make it perfect fit everybody!!!
- Beautiful property, great amount of space. A lovely start to a holiday in Spain
- No dinner on offer but a light breakfast in the price was all I wanted anyway.
- Very friendly hosts in a comfortable rural villa. Located close to several picturesque coastal villages and the excellent Altamira cave paintings.
- The staff were very helpful and did their best to make our stay memorable.
One of our top picks in Santillana del Mar – and a guest favorite.
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool with a furnished terrace, Hotel Cuevas is located on a rustic building with modern décor and that is nestled in the picturesque village of Santillana del Mar. The world-famous caves of Altamira, with their prehistoric cave paintings, lie just 5 minutes from the hotel. Free WiFi is provided.Rooms feature a Smart TV, air conditioning, and . Mini-bar is available for a surcharge. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or rain shower, and hairdryer. Some rooms come with balcony or terrace.The hotel’s restaurant offers buffet breakfast and dinner with international dishes. There is also a bar on site where guests can have snacks and drinks.Guests have free access to a shared lounge with a chimney and a TV.
- The carrot cake was one of the best I’ve had. The wall plants were beautiful. Comfortable. Completely new.
- The room was super cozy. And I enjoyed jacuzzi after a long day of driving (I was in a roadtrip from Madrid to Bilbao, and it was so good to relax after so many hours of driving). I didn’t expect to have jacuzzi in my room for this price.
- Fantastic location, great room with big screen tv, very comfortable bed and jacuzzi. Very good breakfast selection.
- Loved everything. It was much better than we expected and we wish we could have stayed longer. The hot tub, the room, the terrace, the architecture, the outdoor bar with the Volkswagen were all fantastic.
- Hotel was easy to find and in a perfect location to explore the ancient town. Staff in all areas were very welcoming and friendly. Facilities were lovely and we ate our evening meal in the restuarant, which was delicious and good value. We had coffee and drinks in the bar which was relaxing and friendly. Outside pool and bar area was lovely. We would be happy to stay again.
Jardin de Carrejo
Set in the heart of delightful Cantabria, the Jardín de Carrejo is a charming renovated country house perfect for a peaceful holiday.This former stable combines the best in tradition and modern facilities – watch satellite TV from the comfort of your room, or read in peace in the library.Admire the simple, clean design of the rustic-style building, with exclusive wood furniture and a traditional fireplace, as well as picturesque views of the surrounding gardens.Enjoy a calm country escape at the Jardín de Carrejo, where you can relax with an espresso on the terrace or lie back in the jacuzzi.The ticket service and tour desk will help you plan excellent local excursions – rent a bicycle at the hotel, or go fishing and windsurfing in the stunning Cantabrian countryside.Round off a great day with a meal at the Jardín de Carrejo’s restaurant, where you can sample tasty local cuisine in a lovely environment.
- Stunning hotel in beautiful setting, staff were in general very pleasant and helpful
- The interior decoration was very stylish and the terrace was lovely.
Dinner although limited, and we were advised about that – described by proprietor as a light dinner, was excellent. Good quality and well prepared.
Breakfast was superb. Homemade preserves, tortilla, cakes.
Although the room was fine there was something about our whole experience here that we didn’t like.
The lady on reception who booked us in was not very friendly and in all we felt our garden suite was rather expensive for what it was compared to other properties we stayed in.
The gardens were really attractive but nothing felt welcoming and homely.
Hotel is set in some fantastic grounds with 85 different varieties of trees.
The room was lovely and cleaned each day .
Hotel Narcea is located in Valles, within driving distance of Comillas, Suances or Santillana del Mar. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi in public areas as well as free on-site private parking.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, telephone and a private bathroom with toiletries. Staff at reception provides tourist information about the area.Hotel Narcea has a bar where breakfast is served. There is also an à la carte restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.Santa Isabel Train Station is 0.9 mi from the hotel. Santander and Santander Airport are 20 minutes ‘drive away and San Vicente de la Barquera is 19 mi away.
- Even though the lady who checked us in spoke no English, and we speak very little Spanish, she was very patient with us. The bathroom was all gorgeous marble, water was hot right away. Seemed like it was in the middle of nowhere, but we were just passing through, anyway.
- Very friendly. Clean property. 100% recommend. Restaurant in the same building.
- Welcoming, good value, pet friendly hotel convenient for Santander ferry.
- The room, whilst being very dated was very clean. Maria was very helpful and there was a lift.
- La habitación estaba muy calentita ,y dormimos muy bien
Top Hotels In Cabrojo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cabrojo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cabrojo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cabrojo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!