10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cabezón De Pisuerga Castile And Leon:
This new, American-style motel features a private garage for each guest, with direct access to your guestroom. There is even the convenience of a drive-though check in and check out.Located just off the motorway linking Valladolid with Palencia, the Emporio offers a new concept of roadside comfort. Its spacious, contemporary-style rooms come with luxury features such as jacuzzis and mini saunas. They are also served by 24-hour room service.
- Inexpensive, convenient, very useful to be able to garage car (and trailer!) securely, clean, warm, good wi-fi.
The security of having your own personal garage.
The room was warm and clean.
Room service good.
- the price was very good, the fact you had your own garage is a bonus. i ordered the chicken and chips for dinner, it was a whole chicken! I enjoyed my stay here. Not sure about surroundings as I only used this place as a pit stop on the way to Santander.
- Such a safe place to stay when in a road trip as the car comes into the room with you.
- Easy to find, simple to use, great value, loads of room. Would use again, very straightforward.
Motel Venus Valladolid
Located opposite Villanubla airport in Valladolid, this hotel provides colorful rooms and excellent transport connections to the city center.Boasting a characteristic American, motel-style ambiance, this hotel provides spa baths, LCD TVs, allowing you to relax in the company of your partner or friends.Free Wi-Fi internet is available throughout the hotel, so you can check your emails at any time.Motel Venus also features a 24-hour reception desk and room service, so you can come and go as you please at any time of the day or night.
- this place is not for a family with kids-under 18 years
- La habitación espectacular, jacuzzi de diez, el desayuno dentro de lo normal, la chica que nos recepcióno no era nada agradable, la calefacción funcionaba muy bien
- La habitacion no es la foto que poneis ya habia estao y no es esa habitacion engańais a la gente con estas cosas
- Que aceptaron una petición que les propuse. No siempre supen hacer caso en otro alojamientos
La habitación, así cómo la cama y la televisión, son enormes. La decoración está muy bien, aunque no estuvimos en ninguna de las habitaciones temáticas.
La limpieza es genial a pesar de que la habitación olía un poco a tabaco.
El servicio de habitaciones fue bueno.
The center of the city of Valladolid is 2.5 miles from the Ibis Hotel. A snack bar is open 24 hours a day and an extensive buffet breakfast is served from 6:30 am.The simple rooms at the Ibis Valladolid feature air conditioning and satellite TV. They also include a private bathroom.The El Rincon restaurant is open in the evenings for dinner service. It offers a wide selection of tapas and other traditional Spanish dishes.The Ibis Hotel is set 15 minutes by car from Valladolid Airport. A bus stop sits outside the hotel and free parking is available on-site.
- Restaurant was convenient but the food was horrible.
- Nothing. The staff were pole faced. The fire alarm wen’t off at 4 am so we evacuated the hotel. No explanation was given, no fire brigade came and non of the staff would tell us anything. Total piss off !
- This is a no frills stopover hotel but it is well situated Vallodolid town Centre which is delightful is a short drive away the staff were very helpful and the food pretty good
- Reasonable choice of meals/snacks at a reasonable price. Buffet breakfast was excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful. Dog friendly and not expensive for the dogs.
- Great for an overnight stay en route to the ferry. Staff are very friendly and helpful, they definitely add to the pleasure of the trip. Lovely continental breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Valladolid! The Conde Ansúrez Hotel enjoys an excellent location on the edge of the city of Valladolid, in Castilla y León, just off highway A-62 and only 5 minutes from Villanubla Airport.Visit the historic center of Valladolid from the Conde Ansúrez, only a few minutes away by car or public transportation. The hotel’s on-site parking and location just off the highway make it ideal for business guests. The hotel also has several function rooms, and can host business and social functions.There is an excellent restaurant on site, Caserón, which allows you to dine in style and sample local dishes without leaving the hotel.
- Large bed, lots of room for the dog and great selection of toiletries
Easy to find. Friendly reception staff. Comfy bed. Lovely bathroom.
More than adequate breakfast although we have had better elsewhere. Had tapas the previous evening as we did not want a large meal and this also was good.
- A nice hotel to break a long journey. A lovely outside area for a nice relaxing drink. Super access for the motorway system. Safe and secure underground parking with a lift to all floors and a quirky elevator system to get your vehicle underground.
- The decor of the room was good. The secure garage parking was good albeit very difficult to access and leave. The lunch of tapas was excellent, dinner was a function of what one chose, however the breakfast was inadequate.
- Very convenient off main road and good value. Arrived very late so didn’t get chance to see more
This stylish, modern hotel is located next to the Castilla y León Exhibition Center, 1,650 feet from Plaza Mayor Square. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a mini-bar with free mineral water.Hotel Feria’s comfortable rooms feature functional décor and wooden floors. All include a TV, safe and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the on-site bar. Feria’s El Horno Restaurant offers traditional Castilian cuisine for lunch from Monday to Saturday, cooked in a wood oven. There is also a bar area and packed lunches can be provided for days out.The hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from the historic center and Valladolid Cathedral. FC Real Valladolid´s José Zorrilla Stadium is 1.9 mi away and The Galera Golf Club is 2.5 mi away.Hotel Feria can organize car rental and is 15 minutes’ drive from Valladolid Airport.
- clean and comfortable. great location and excellent treatment by staff
Good location. Parking easy.. across road was a large car park. Only payable from 9am – 6pm at 30 cents an hour. However when first arriving at carpark, if 2 people in the car it was free!
Short walk to city centre.
Ideal 1 night stop
Staff very friendly, room size good and everything clean and comfortable.
I like the fact that the hotel is out of the old centre over the river in a quiet area, but just 10mins from main central sights.
- the cost the hotel not fare from the centre parking opposite the hotel
- In general was fine. The room was good. I love it. Clean and everything was great.
Hotel Camino Real
Hotel Camino Real is located in Dueñas, Palencia, only 1,000 feet from the A-62 motorway. Set within the Cerrato Valley, it offers air-conditioned rooms with mountain views and free WiFi. Free bike storage is available.Functional rooms come with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. They are soundproof and have heating as well.Guests enjoy a daily breakfast at the Camino Real’s cafeteria. There is also a lounge and a terrace with gardened areas.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Offering free parking, the hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from central Palencia. Valladolid is 19 mi away.
Ample parking at the front door. Friendly helpful staff. Definitely pet friendly (both cats and dogs were happy). Great room at back of hotel as very quite and no road noise.
As it is well illuminated easy to find hotel and the turn off from the main highway.
- excellent value for 1 night stopover very good food
- After staying at another disastrous hotel this one was amazing in comparison. The dinner was enjoyable and the lady who served me was very polite. Car parking was easy and plentiful. The hotel is very close to the motorway. I felt secure staying at this hotel.
- Large rooms,absolutely clean, Restaurant at the hotel, very friendly staff. Close to the road, but absolutely quiet!
- Location. as a stop over on my journey. Breakfast included and adequate.
- Ample parking at the front door. Friendly helpful staff. Definitely pet friendly (both cats and dogs were happy). Great room at back of hotel as very quite and no road noise.
Featuring an outdoor pool with sun terrace, this modern hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private indoor and outdoor parking. It is located in the main commercial area of Valladolid.The air-conditioned rooms at Novotel Valladolid have a kettle with free tea and coffee. 2 children of 15 years and under stay free when sharing with parents. Breakfast is included for children when parents have breakfast.Guests can relax in the Novotel Valladolid’s outdoor swimming pool, open from 15 June until 15 September. There is also a play area for children, a garden, and free access to a nearby gym. A 22 kw electric vehicle charging point is also available.Meals from the hotel’s café-restaurant can also be served out on the terrace. Buffet and continental breakfasts are available. A range of Rueda, Toro, Ribera de Duero and Cigales wines are available on site.Valladolid Science Museum is 800 feet away and the Delibes Auditorium can be reached in 5 minutes’ drive.
I like this place and I have stayed here before so, I can spot the changes.
The NOVOTEL in Valladolid is a safe booking for me every time I travel through the E-80 towards the South of Spain and I love getting there and hear the sound of its common areas filled with people and the screams of the children in the pool.
This place deserves to be filled with people.
Efficient reception services, professional and friendly restaurant and bar staff, easy accesses to parking and the rooms. Also clear spaces around the building which relaxes you when walking around the area.
Our room is always the same kind of room, a family one and it is always a guarantee of a restful night after a long drive.
The food is great and the cleanliness reassuring of the quality you should expect.
- The staff is very nice, clean rooms, good breakfast.
- Large breakfast, late breakfast, pool with towel service, friendly staff
- Novotel gives you exactly what you expect. Quality, service and attention which are very enjoyable. The staff was super nice, helpful and my dog (Golden Retriever) was as welcome as we were! The room was big, clean, and very comfy. The bathroom had a bathtub and a separate shower. The cleaning team was very discreet and even though we spent most of the day in the room, they found a moment to clean it without us noticing.
- Nice clean room with plenty of space. A couple of little problems, curtain coming off rail, shower controls faulty. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- I like this place and I have stayed here before so, I can spot the changes.
One of our top picks in Valladolid.Located in central Valladolid, this elegant hotel is just 600 feet from the Plaza Mayor. It offers on-site parking and classic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private balcony.Hotel Roma serves a daily buffet breakfast with fresh ingredients. There are also many restaurants and bars within a 2-minute walk.Valladolid’s Zorrilla Theater is just 2 minutes’ walk from the Roma. You can walk to Campo Grande Park in 4 minutes. There is a 24-hour reception, allowing you flexibility during your stay.
- Location was great and the hotel was charming! Very close to the Plaza Mayor and a great little balcony overlooking a cobblestone street. this is the type of ‘old’ you look for in Europe – lots of original flooring, great decor and furniture. We loved it! And actually it was better that we expected for the price~~
- It was close to everything. Nice staff. Nice hotel. Great stay!
- Very good, comfortable,extremely clean. Highly recommended!!!
- Very quiet, centrally located, large hotel, nice bathroom, comfortable.
- The staff were most helpful. The hotel was warm, the water was hot and had great pressure.
Just 3.1 mi from the center of Valladolid, this hotel in Cistérniga is located between San Cristóbal and La Mora industrial estates. It offers free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.All heated rooms at San Cristóbal are exterior-facing and include a TV and telephone. The private bathroom has a bath tub or shower.Guests can enjoy set menus at the hotel restaurant, which is open for breakfast and dinner. It has a covered terrace and a spacious garden area. Special menus can be designed for banquets and conferences.Valladolid’s Plaza de España Square and the city’s unfinished Cathedral are about 10 minutes’ drive away. Valladolid Airport at Villanubla can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Good stop off location when travelling through to the ferry ports in the North. Very clean and polite staff although speaking little English, if you use the restaurant.
I am a single male looking for a clean, cheap room for 1 night before moving on.
This was excellent, check in was easy, room and toilet-shower facilities excellent. A cosy restaurant and bar with a good menu. and parking available.
- Good value, comfy and with cheap underground parking
- Large beds, very comfy. Breakfast was extra but inexpensive. Dinner was eaten in the restaurant, lovely meal and very tasty.
- Lo único que merecía la pena era el baño de la habitación, que estaba limpio y era grande.
Hotel Río Hortega
This modern hotel is located 5 minutes’ drive from central Valladolid, next to Río Hortega Hospital and the San Cristóbal Business Park. It offers stylish, air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Hotel Río Hortega’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food and has a charming terrace. There is also an elegant bar where you can get tapas or a drink.The rooms at the Río Hortega feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Castilla y León. Segovia and Salamanca are both around 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- Room very comfortable. People working there very friendly and helpful. Breakfast very good for the price.
- the dispensing machine has a very good prices and lots of variety
- Everything else. Room spaciius, clean. Bathroom top rate.
- Room spacious, air conditioning was excellent, superb shower. Quiet location, best night we have had so far. Looking forward to staying there next Sunday.
- Everything is perfect! This is our second time here and honestly every time is better! The hotel has also restaurant with magnificent cuisine!
Top Hotels In Cabezón De Pisuerga Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!