10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cabezón De Liébana Cantabria:
One of our top picks in Ojedo.Set in a stunning natural landscape, on the edge of Picos de Europa National Park, this traditional-style country hotel will help you relax and get from it all.Enjoy views of the mountains and beautiful green countryside from the hotel. The peaceful grounds and stunning views will help you relax and unwind and you can also take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. The cable car that takes you to Picos de Europa National Park is just 30 minutes from the hotel.The fantastic beaches of the northern coastline are only 45 minutes away by car from the hotel.
- Excellent location for hiking, kayaking; all at short distance from hotel; staff very friendly, good restaurant
- fantastic hotel, 16 of us on motor bikes, staff excellent, facilities great. would 100% stay again
- Lovely hotel very clean rooms excellent staff lots of on site parking Moter cycle friendly family run have stayed many times before would always go back and it’s got an outside swimming pool.
Good breakfast. Lovely veranda where you can sit and relax whilst having a drink from the bar.
Potes is a nearby lovely village, which is worthed to visit.
- The pool, the bed, the bath, the outdoor eating area. Service.
Hotel-Posada La Casa de Frama
Offering impressive views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, this charming guest house is a 20-minute drive from the Fuente Dé Cable Car. It offers attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi.La Casa de Frama has charming gardens, as well as a terrace with great views. The lounge area has a fireplace and satellite TV, and there is also a library with books and games. A daily breakfast is served in the dining area.Staff at reception can arrange activities such as rafting, abseiling and quad biking, as well as horse riding and river fishing.The famous Picos de Europa National Park is just 1.9 mi from Hotel-Posada La Casa de Frama. Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.5 mi away.
- Superbly comfortable, cozy mountain home. Owner and staff super organized, thoughtful, generous with resources, very pleasant and welcoming
- Alberto our host was eager to make sure we enjoyed all that the Picos have to offer first-time visitors. He was so very helpful and we appreciated his attentiveness and kindness. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast at the hands of Alberto in the lovely salon/comedor of the house.
Really nice location with great views of the mountains. Really good breakfast with freshly squeezed orange!
Alberto the owner was really kind and friendly – great host.
- The host was a wonderful man! Really, my husband said he think he met nicest man ever in his life – top hospitable 🙂 Place is nice, all together 5 rooms, little bit oldish, but suit to location.
- The proprietor went out of his way to make us welcome, although we couldn’t speak any Spanish. Rather eclectic-furnishings but this made it quite cosy.
Hotel & Spa Arha
Hotel & Spa Arha is in the Cantabrian village of Potes, within the Liébana Valley, just 1.9 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. Located in the historic center it offers a spa with sauna, hot tub and massage service. Free WiFi is provided.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Hiking and fishing are popular in the surrounding area. The hotel’s tour desk can provide information about the local area.Hotel & Spa Arha has a bar and serves a daily breakfast. There is also a relaxing lounge area. The reception offers a safety deposit service.
- Great breakfast – nice coffee, OJ and choice of cold meats and pastries. Nice clean shower. Very good position in Potes – a few minutes walk to the main street
Rooms were clean and spacious staff friendly
Breakfast was ample for first meal of the day continental
Location was the best in town
We were on motorbikes so parking was fine though no idea where u would park if in a car
- Very good location for local life, activities and eating out.Good value for the location. excellent cafe/bar one minute from the door!
- Not a lot really. At best most aspects were “average”.
In the town centre.
Staff very friendly.
Posada El Hoyal
Set on beautiful grounds and offering an outdoor swimming pool, this guest house is located on Liébana Valley, 7.5 mi from Potes and a 25-minute drive from Picos de Europa National Park.Posada El Hoyal is surrounded by gardens, and includes a sun terrace with spectacular mountain views. It features a characteristic design with stone walls, wooden beams and a country-style décor.The rooms at El Hoyal come with a private bathroom with shower or bath, and some of them have a hydro-massage bathtub and a balcony. They all have a TV and heating.The guest house’s restaurant offers daily menus and à-la-carte dishes, prepared with homemade recipes and local produce.Guests can take different hiking routes, and the Natural Park of Fuentes Carrionas is 30 minutes’ drive. The nearest Ski Station is Alto Campoo located 2 hours’ drive away.
- The room and surrounding grounds were lovely. Break teas great
- The food here was very good, well presented. The owners very friendly and appreciative of our very limited Spanish! V little English spoken but we were made to feel v welcome. Great location for mountains but you need a car.
- we had a cozy stay. Carmen’s excellent cuisine and Oscar’s top notch Gin Tonic regenerated us after long days of discovering this beautiful region.
- Excellent food, friendly staff, beautiful setting.
- The posada is managed by a welcoming, cheerful couple. It is a very attractive building in a beautiful setting. The swimming pool was well-maintained, and the breakfast was satisfying. The woman in the ‘Casa de la Naturaleza’ in the nearby village of Pasaguero was very helpful and informative. She recommended several hikes in the Picos close to the posada.
Hotel Valdecoro is next to Potes’ Deva River and offers impressive views of the Picos de Europa National Park. It features a traditional Cantabrian restaurant and a bar.The Valdecoro’s spacious rooms have rustic décor and offer views of the surrounding countryside. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can relax in the hotel’s inviting lounge area, which features a fireplace and free Wi-Fi. The Valdecoro’s breakfast room offers mountain views.The surrounding area of Liébana is ideal for hiking and cycling, and the Picos de Europa Park is just a 30 minute drive away. The beaches at La Franca are approximately 12 miles from the hotel.
- Conveniently located close to the old part of village of Potes (5 min walk). Quiet, clean, comfortable; free parking on site. Staff is friendly, helpful, professional.
- Right on the N621 just as it enters Potes, extremely easy to find, nice large white building with the name in large letters, can’t miss it. Free parking beside and behind the hotel. Five minute walk to the center of town. Checked in easily despite receptionist not speaking any English). Room was decent sized, clean, nice bathroom, TV, free Wi-Fi (I had read it was only in public areas but we got it fine in our room on the first floor). Breakfast was included in the booking.com listing, it was OK.
- Great location and modern comfortable hotel with added touches of mountain character. A nice balance.
- Close the centre evening meal was very nice and good value 15 Euro 3 courses including water wine and coffee
- There were extra pillows and the bed was large and comfortable. Our room had a shower only but there are rooms with a bath, so you would need to make a special request if you have a preference. The front and side of the hotel is facing on to a busy road so I would advise asking for a room at the back of the hotel, especially if it’s warm as there is no air conditioning. There was ample free parking. There is a supermarket almost opposite, bakery around 50 metres up the road and it is around a 5-10 minute walk to the centre of the town where you’ll find ample shopping, eating and drinking opportunities. Some bars are open until 3am.
This rural hotel is located 2,950 feet from the historic center of Potes at the foot of the Picos de Europa Mountains. It offers cozy rooms and a garden and terrace with mountains views.Rooms at Hotel Toscana feature rustic decor. Each includes a TV, scenic mountain views and a private bathroom.The property has a cafeteria serving snacks and you can relax in the lounge with fireplace. There is a restaurant 50 feet away and buses to Potes, Santander and nearby beaches stop 30 feet away.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling and you can get tourist information at the Toscana reception, as well as hire a bicycle or car. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 mi away.Hotel Toscana offers free parking and is 30 minutes’ drive from the Cantabrian Coast. Santander is 80 minutes’ drive away.
- This property was a great location for the Picos de Europa national park. The staff was super friendly and it is a very cute, comfortable, quaint place to stay. It is a little bit away from the main area of Potes, so you will want to either drive or expect to walk 1.5 km down the road to get to the main square.
- Hotel was a great value, really close to Potes’ center and opposite to a mini market. Room was clean. Lourdes and her husband were absolutely nice and helpful.
The hosts are wonderful people, always helpful and giving you a warm welcome.
Lourdes and Nisio, as the rest of the staff, make you feel at home.
The hotel is simple but very comfortable and cozy, perfect for an exploration of the wonderful valley of Potes.
The breakfast at the bar, attended by Domingo, is great.
This is the second time I´ve stayed there, and surely I´ll come back.
- This hotel was a very good value compared to the cost. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful including wonderful recommendations for restaurants.
- Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable room. Easy parking outside. Easy to find.
Featuring a 24-hour front desk and a garden, Haras Aritza is located in Ojedo, in Cantabria. This country-style inn offers air-conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi throughout. Picos de Europa is only 2.8 mi away.All rooms have heating and a wooden floor. A wardrobe and a flat-screen TV are also included. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Towels and linen are provided.At Haras Aritza guests will find breakfast buffet and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including hiking.The nearest super market is 1,300 feet from Haras Aritza. Restaurants and café-bars can be reached within a 15-minute drive from the property. Unquera is 22 mi away, while San Vicente de la Barquera is 29 mi away. Santander Airport is at a distance of 62 mi. Free public parking is possible on site.
Carmen the owner was fabulous. She fixed a great evening meal for me in the middle of February when few tourists are around. The fish was delectable. The breakfast was great also.
This recently constructed guesthouse is located on the family farm a 20 minute walk from the beach. The room was fine as was the bathroom.
Carmen gave me lots of ideas for places to visit near there.
- It was a lovely, rural, family run place – impeccably clean and well cared for. You would need a car to get there.
- Its a good place to stay for access to Potes and for walking but you do need a car. Staff are friendly and helpful.
- Un sitio muy traquilo, acogedor y bonito. Apetece estar en sitios donde todo está en armonía
- Una habitación muy espaciosa y cómoda. y todo muy limpio. Sus dueños son encantadores y nos aconsejaron muy bien sobre los lugares que visitar y las rutas que hacer. Muy tranquila en medio de la naturaleza y muy bien comunicada.
- Carmen the owner was fabulous. She fixed a great evening meal for me in the middle of February when few tourists are around. The fish was delectable. The breakfast was great also.
Posada Torcaz offers beautiful and relaxing views of the tranquil Cantabrian countryside. It features a rustic restaurant, a free private parking on-site and free WiFi.All simple rooms at Torcaz are fitted with wooden floor, and come with a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom completed with free toiletries and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.The Posada also features a spacious lounge area with a fireplace and a library which has a collection of books of Cantabria history and of Picos de Europa National Park.
- El pueblo es muy bonito y la casa del alojamiento también, en la parte de abajo tienen un pequeño bar en el que se puede cenar y/o desayunar. Los dueños son amables y atentos, justo los días que yo iba a ir había nevado y estaba preocupado por las carreteras, me cogieron el teléfono rápidamente y me informaron bien.
- Las personas eran muy majas. Estabas como en la casa del pueblo
Me gustó la ubicación, la atención y el flan.no es para contar es para comerlo.ricoooo.ricooooo!😊
La localisation en altitude avec un beau point de vue sur les Picos de Europa.
La possibilité de dîner sur place.
Les repas étaient copieux.
- Las vistas desde el balcón de la habitación, eran impresionantes. Vistas a la montaña
Hotel El Jisu
El Jisu has a natural setting overlooking the Jisu Valley. It has a swimming pool with lovely views of the Picos de Europa and free Wi-Fi in public areas.This attractive house is located in the town of Camaleño. It offers impressive views of its surroundings. The rooms are heated and en suite, with a work desk and TV. El Jisu’s restaurant serves homemade Cantabrian cuisine. There is also a spacious terrace and a comfortable reading area.Free private parking is available at El Jisu. The coast is within a short drive and the Picos de Europa Natural Park is only minutes away.
- Quiet, beautiful setting. Close to potes and to picos access for hiking.
The warm and friendly welcome. The food and the service. The comfortable bed. The picturesque location, with easy access to the road network and the ferry ports.
- Great views from our room and the pool. Perfect location for exploring the Picos without the crowds and rundown offerings of Potes.
- Perfect location, very friendly, helpful and flexible hotel people, relaxed and good stay for longer periods (8 nights in our case)!
- Excellent breakfast, beautiful view, good location, room is vert big clean and confortable.
La Posada de Cucayo
Set in Cucayo, in the beautiful Liébana area of the Picos de Europa Nature Reserve, La Posada de Cucayo inn offers a garden, a terrace and impressive mountain views.This stone building features rustic-style décor and comes with a shared TV area. Rooms at La Posada de Cucayo come with a wardrobe, seating area, TV, telephone and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is free WiFi in public areas.A continental breakfast consisting of coffee, tea, juice and toast is served daily. The inn’s restaurant also serves an à la carte menu for lunch and dinners. Special diet menus and packed lunches are available on request.La Posada de Cucayo is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking.Potes is 11 mi away and Posada de Valdeón is an hour’s drive away. Santander Airport is 77 mi away. There is free parking on site.
- Absolutely amazing place to stay. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful which makes sense because they are also the owners. The room was very comfortable: large bed, nice armchairs close to the window (which had a superb view on the mountains and valley below). Food was very good as well, they have a set menu but also daily items: on the first day Tina had gotten mushrooms from her walk so there was an option to have some in an omelet and on our second night there was a soup made from home grown courgettes which was delicious! Internet is not super good but you would expect that from such a remote place and that’s not really why you would go and stay there. There are a lot of things to do in the area: hikes, cycles, rafting…
- Two sisters, Ana and Tina, run this place with lots of TLC. They also do the cooking in the restaurant, and it’s fabulous. The charming village is small and remote, a real feeling that you are away from it all.
- Great location, very quiet with beautiful view. Hosts were very nice and spoke English. The place is a gem if you are looking for beautiful scenery and a quiet room in an unspoiled village.
- Lovely place in the middle of nowhere. Peaceful. Friendly owners.
- peaceful location, opportunity to explore the countryside , meals
Top Hotels In Cabezón De Liébana Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cabezón de Liébana Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!