10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cabeza la Vaca Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabeza la Vaca Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cabeza la Vaca Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabeza la Vaca Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabeza la Vaca Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cabeza la Vaca Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cabeza la Vaca Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cabeza La Vaca Extremadura:
Complejo Leo 24H
This modern hotel is located within the Sierra Morena Mountains, with its own 24-hour service station and direct access to the A-66 Motorway. It features free indoor and outdoor parking.The Complejo Leo 24H offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access, a fridge and satellite TV. All feature an elegant bathroom with amenities, a safe and a work desk. There is also soundproofing.Meals are available at the property’s bar-cafe and at their restaurant. Products from Extremadura and souvenirs can be purchased at the on-site shop.Other facilities available include a 24-hour self-serviced food court, with menus available from 12:00 until 01:00. A supermarket is also available on-site.The Complejo Leo 24H is located just 4 mi from Monesterio. Sevilla is 50 mi away and Merida is 62 mi away.
- Excellent location, clean and spacious rooms. Value for money as a journey stop over hotel. Unexpected surprise.
- Comfortable well maintained room. Excellent enclosed locked garage. Excellent location just off the A66.
- Food at bar very good especially the calamari. Staff very efficient.
- Location, reception, bar staff. All good. Room large modern and comfy.
- Welcoming, great location, fabulous overnight parking for our motor home but no electricity for it. Security on duty for extra safety. Drinks great prices. Food good, staff hardworking and friendly.
Casa Rural El Aguila
Offering rooms with balcony set by a large swimming pool, Casa Rural El Aguila is located in the historic center of Montemolín, Extremadura. It has free WiFi throughout.Casa Rural El Águila has traditional living rooms with log fireplaces, as well as several patios, fountains and spacious gardens. There is a library, BBQ facilities and a restaurant.All rooms have elegant décor and come with air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom. Superior rooms and suites have a flat-screen TV and bathrobes.Services like babysitting, room service and airport transportation can be provided at an extra cost.Montemolín is famous for its Moorish ruins and the area around the hotel is ideal for rural tourism. Staff can organize activities like hiking or 4×4 routes.Seville is 1 hour by car.
- Kindness of Maria the woman that attended me. And cleanliness. Quietness. Very calm and off the road
- Lovely hotel! Our room was spacious and luxurious. It was cool and welcoming. We were given a delicious breakfast and loved our stay in Montemolin. We felt very spoiled by our room. It was delightful!!
- This is my third visit to this place (previous visits 2014 and 2015). I think there is new people running the place, but its still brilliant. See you next year and thanks for the hospitality 🙂
- This place and its Owner are amazing. All facilities top notch. The décor is so pretty and attractive, in very good taste. Very quiet and spotless room. Breakfast very good. The pool and pool area is one thing I could take with me as a souvenir of a fabulous stay. We were also offered bathrobes for after our swim. The owner helps in every way possible and is extremely charming. Eateries close by reachable on foot.
A beautiful historic building has been restored and modernised extremely well an
D doubtless at great cost and that made it a delight to visit. It is elegant, spacious and a lovely reflection of te Moorish history of the town.
Hotel Apartamento Rural Finca Valbono
This apartment hotel, located in the heart of a nature reserve, is a wonderful destination for those who wish to spend time closer to and appreciating nature.Located a short distance from Aracena, in the heart of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche nature reserve, with its superb countryside made up of olive groves, woodland, rocky crags and valleys dotted with dreamy whitewashed villages.The hotel itself is surrounded by chestnut trees, oaks and cork trees. It is an attractive hotel with 6 rooms and 20 countryside apartments, a bar, living room, and a fully-equipped meeting room.
- The room was very large and luxurious. The staff very friendly and helpful. The setting is very tranquil and is not really very far to town if you have a car. The parking was great. The pets are all very friendly.
- The accommodation was in a cabin type bungalow off the main road in the woods. It had a fire place and small kitchen.
- Peace and quiet. Swimming pool brilliant (bit noisy). Casitas very comfortable and welcoming.
- Nice location less than a mile from Aracena. Lovely grounds and rustic style
- Lovely furnishings and view, super location , helpful recommendations, help with luggage
Hotel Cristina offers a traditional Extremaduran restaurant, a garden terrace and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is located a 10-minute walk from the castle and bullring in Fregenal de la Sierra.Decorated with floral designs, Hotel Cristina’s spacious rooms include a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a terrace with views of the countryside.The La Dehesa restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine, and many dishes include local Iberian ham. The hotel also has a café, a disco-bar and a cozy lounge with a fireplace.Just 1.2 mi from the hotel, Fregenal Train Station offers regular links to Zafra and Huelva. Badajoz and Seville are around a 90-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Personnel was very attentive and kind, rooms were very comfortable, breakfast ( included in the fare) was delicious
- Style of the hotel is very spanish and friendly, not much English though.
WE do not speak Spanish but found no problem in being understood
Staff were helpful and the town centre which is only 10 mins walk from the hotel was interesting
- Parking accessible. Restaurante bar muy animado con excelentes raciones. Limpieza
- El hotel es muy bonito y el personal de recepción muy amable, el señor que estaba por la tarde incluso nos hizo un pequeño tour enseñándonos el hotel y explicándonos parte de su historia. Lástima que el precioso restaurante no estuviera funcionando. Cenamos y desayunamos en la cafetería y nos gustó mucho
Hotel Galería Essentia
Located in Aracena, 0.7 miles from La Gruta de las Maravillas, Hotel Galería Essentia has a number of amenities including a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a terrace and free WiFi. Offering a bar, the property is located within 1.3 miles of Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche. Some accommodations at the property feature a balcony with a city view.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. The rooms at Hotel Galería Essentia have air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property. The restaurant at the accommodation serves Spanish cuisine.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Hotel Galería Essentia can find nearby.Seville Airport is 60 miles away.
- This is a stylish and contemporary small hotel in an interesting town. We appreciated the secure parking for the motorbikes.
- Very nice boutique hotel with friendly staff and an excellent restaurant and tapas bar. The view of the castle and the town from the terrace at the back of the property is fantastic of an evening.
- Lots of character great location Sade parking for motorbike
I loved everything about this chic boutique style hotel with many outstanding features like a small waterfall feature in the restaurant
The friendly helpful staff
The quality of food served was exceptional
The pistachio Icecream was amazing
The gon and tonics went down well!
The pool was lovely and clean and pool area was so quiet between 1.30 and 4.30!
The hotel was
So close to the main square which is full of shops and cafes and banks and restaurants I was so spoilt for choice X
- Great wheelchair accessible room and the fact you could book it seperately online. The tapas bar in hotel was delicious and reasonably priced and the staff serving us were fantastic. The accessible bathroom facilities were great for paraplegic in a manual wheelchair.
Hotel Sierra de Aracena
Hotel Sierra de Aracena is in Aracena, in Andalusia’s Sierra de Aracena Mountains. Wi-Fi is free in public areas and rooms offer TV and private bathrooms. Air conditioned is available in some rooms on request.The Sierra de Aracena Hotel has Mudejar-style design, characteristic of southern Spain. It offers free Wi-Fi access in public areas. There is a bar and a 24-hour reception.Hotel Sierra de Aracena is in the center of Aracena. This historic town has a castle and famous caves. It is set in the beautiful Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Natural Park. The regional capital of Huelva is around 62 mi away.
- A good base for a holiday in the area. Aracena is quiet, friendly, well kept and clean. The hotel is basic but clean, and the staff were friendly, and lots of tourist leaflets provided. Like all other Spanish hotels no kettle / tea / coffee in the room.
- What I enjoyed the most was the atmosphere this why I booked a second night, never slept so well
- Modest hotel but very good value for money and located in lovely town and area!!!
- The room was big enough for two and the bed comfortable. TV was also available.
The location is good for visiting the caves,and the museum of ham
is also close.
It was ideal for our one night stay.
Hotel Convento Aracena & SPA
One of our top picks in Aracena.Set in the center of Aracena, Hotel Convento Aracena & SPA is housed in a charming, restored 17th-century convent. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a spa, gardens and cloisters.Hotel Convento Aracena & SPA combines original stonework with modern, contemporary design. The stylish rooms have air conditioning, free WiFi, a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.You can use the spa for an extra charge. There is a steam bath and a hot tub.A buffet breakfast is served daily, including local products.The countryside surrounding Aracena is ideal for cycling and you can hire bikes at reception.Jabugo is 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Seville can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Beautifully updated property with much of the atmosphere of the original church and cloisters but completely modern comfort. Friendly reception, spacious room and bath, good wifi, high-quality breakfast (which wasn’t included), wonderful outdoor pool area with scenic view of the castle. A convenient location in the center of Aracena. The lobby is the nave of the former church, and overall there’s much the feel of a parador but with more recent and contemporary renovation.
- The food options were great. Tapas at the bar made a great lunch alternative and nothing was lacking at the breakfast buffet.
- Breakfast was good – in terms of selection, and also ambience of breakfast cafe.
- Beautiful hotel. Great room and excellent service. We loved the spa.
- The location is perfect in the middle of town. The building is historic but extremely well renovated. Facilities are refined and comfortable. Swimming pool and pool bar very pleasant. Breakfasts copious and high quality. Coffee excellent — a rarity in hotels. Parking inside and with easy access. Staff are competwnt and always smiling!
Hotel Los Castaños
Hotel Los Castaños is set in the heart of Andalucia’s Sierra de Aracena Natural Park. This traditional hotel offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel is set in rural Huelva province, 56 mi from Seville. The border with Portugal is 43 mi away. The Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Natural Park is ideal for walking, cycling or bird-watching.Rooms at Hotel Castaños are simple and functional. They all have air conditioning, a TV and a telephone. Rooms also have a full private bathroom.Los Castaños has a restaurant, with wonderful views of the countryside. There is also a bar, and a lounge area with an open fire place. The hotel offers a 24-hour reception with a tour desk.
- The hotel staff were fun and very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The fire in the lobby was kept going at all times and was a pleasant place to relax and warm-up from the midwinter chill. Breakfast by the fire each morning was very nice.
- The friendly willing to help staff. The room was always warm.
- The staff were so lovely and helpful. They were able to make recommendations about a multitude of activities to do in town. The room was simple but quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was good and very reasonably priced.
- Breakfast based on traditional Spanish, adequate and reasonable priced, coffee excellent and addition gladly provided. English at reception limited but sufficient to get by.
The reception staff were very helpful. They gave us a town plan, explained where all the sites were located.
No hairdryers in the room but one was provided as soon as I asked.
Hotel Restaurante La Chácara
Offering a reception and an à la carte restaurant, Hotel Restaurante La Chácara is located in the village of Higuera la Real, in Badajoz. It features a sun terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout.All rooms are air-conditioned and heated. They also come with a view, marble floors and a TV. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.The restaurant serves homemade and classic cuisine of Extremadura. Guest will also find a bar. The hotel also offers meeting facilities. The surrounding area is popular for horse riding and hiking activities.Hotel Restaurante La Chácara is 0.6 mi from the nearest supermarket. The Templar town of Jerez de Los Caballeros is 12 mi from the hotel. Nertóbriga, a Celtic archaeological site is 6.2 mi away, while the Museum is 3.7 mi away. Badadoz Airport is at a distance of 53 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Convento San Diego
Enjoy a unique getaway in this boutique hotel – the result of a beautifully renovated 16th-century convent that enjoys breathtaking views of the peaceful countryside within which it is nestled.Soak up the tranquil ambiance of this historical building that has been thoughtfully decorated to make the most of its stunning structure and setting. Marvel at the glorious arches and exposed stonework that is illuminated with subtle lighting and clever design. Walk along the tiled halls, admire the wooden beams and gaze at the views from the gallery that runs around the central courtyard.Once inspired by your setting, go exploring around the convent and visit the charming village to sample the local culture that features ancient tradition and heritage. You can also swim in the river in the grounds.A public swimming pool can be found 1,000 feet away.
Staff were very friendly and efficient. Lovely room with fabulous views.
Evening meal was good with an exceptional waiter.
And good value!
A large, comfortable room with ensuite bathroom. Amazing quirky building and fabulous views. Very helpful staff, although not sure how they’d cope if full.
Breakfast was simple, but good quality and fresh. The drinks we had in the bar were very reasonably priced. Worth the drive from the motorway for this one night’s stay. Went into the village for a tapas dinner and drinks which were excellent, although nothing opens until 9!
- La amabilidad de todo su personal y en especial a Laura.Lo recomendaré.
- El concepto de hotel en un viejo convento es fantástico y la amabilidad de todos me ha encantado
- Supera la calificación de cuatro estrellas, muy recomendable por el trato, las instalaciones, la habitación, etc. recomiendo media pensión mínimo para disfrutar de su restaurante.
- Staff were very friendly and efficient. Lovely room with fabulous views.
Top Hotels In Cabeza La Vaca Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cabeza la Vaca Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cabeza la Vaca Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cabeza la Vaca Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!