10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cabarete Puerto Plata Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabarete Puerto Plata Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cabarete Puerto Plata Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabarete Puerto Plata Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabarete Puerto Plata Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cabarete Puerto Plata Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cabarete Puerto Plata Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cabarete Puerto Plata Province:
El Encuentro Surf Lodge
One of our top picks in Cabarete – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, El Encuentro Surf Lodge is located in Cabarete. The hotel has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.There is a tour desk at the property.Sosúa is 4.2 miles from El Encuentro Surf Lodge, and Río San Juan is 25 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 7 miles away.
- location, staff, and manager was very outgoing / flexible.
- Great staff. Great people. Best place around the area.
- Quiet, comfortable, affordable, fun, healthy, clean.
- Clean and Cooper the Manager was a resource of information.
- Lovely swimming pool, friendly and helpful staff. While I was there a new manager started (Cooper) who continues the excellent work of his predecessor, Babette
Natura Cabana Boutique Hotel & SPA
One of our top picks in Cabarete.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. With natural stone walls and high thatched roofs, these private bungalows are on the coast of the Caribbean Ocean. The property features a yoga studio and a full-service spa.Each private bungalow at Natura Cabana is furnished with a patio and living area. They are decorated with island-inspired artwork. A microwave and refrigerator are provided.Guests can relax in a lounge chair by the freeform pool. The Natura Cabana offers a private beach area and concierge services.Seafood and international cuisine is served fresh daily at the Natura Restaurant. The cabana-style Karaya is open for breakfast and dinner.Gregorio Luperon International Airport is a 15-minute drive from Cabana Natura. Playa Sosua is 5 miles from the property.
- Very Nice decorated, Big rooms and beautyful place.
- One of those rare eco-conscious small hotels around the world with no more than 12 beautiful roof-thatched cabanas, 2 small intimate restaurants, a pool, a yoga temple, a spa cabana, and all of this on a hidden pristine beach in the neighborhood of Perla Marina, off Carretera 5. Just 7 kms from Puerto Plata, and 5 kms from Cabarete. A phenomenal retreat where you can hear the sounds of the tropics and the sea. We felt home, We felt Bueno. Gracias
- Mellow atmosphere. Unique accommodations. Very friendly & helpful staff. Great place to relax and recharge.
- The tranquility, the cottages were wonderful and unique, great views and falling asleep to the sound of waves crashing nearby.
Ocean Manor Beach Resort All Inclusive
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ocean Manor Beach Resort All Inclusive offers accommodations in Cabarete, just 8 miles from Sosúa. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Río San Juan is 21 miles from Ocean Manor República Dominicana, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff. Big rooms. DELICIOUS FOOD AND DRINKS
- The service was excellent and prompt! Food was amazing. Location is a little outside the main Cabarete area. It’s actually nice that it was a little outside the main drag because it was more serene and peaceful. But is close enough that it is walkable, though they recommend to not walk at night. There’s 24-hour security, checking for badges, which was nice.
I liked the friendly staff, drinks and food. Food was served from the menu so it gave it more quality. Drinks were awesome! I liked the room, altough there was some water leaking in the other toilet and no one came to check it (we said about it).
The beach is right next to hotel, really big plus! Although the sea is quite restless so be careful when going to swim. Anyway really enjoyable!
Swimming pool next to ocean was wonderful with a amazing view!
- The infinity pool was spectacular and provided views like no other! I was happy just lounging by the pool With view like that! The bar staff was phenomenal and was willing to make us anything we asked for and they were talkative and seemed interested in us as people too! Overall, the staff was accommodating and friendly, and while all spoke good English, they enjoyed that we knew some Spanish and could talk to them hat way as well! (Gave us time to practice!) Created a nice relationship between staff and guests. The whole place is smaller and therefore very private, like my own oasis. Beach entrance right on property with a security guard at the steps to only allow guests with wristbands onto the property (and he stays there overnight) makes you feel confident you are well cared for while on their property.
- The staff were friendly and efficient. Housekeeping services were very good, especially considering how sand gets tracked everywhere at the beach. The food was delicious and we enjoyed the menu style dining. It was very quiet at most times of the day. The two pools were very nice. One offered a full view of the ocean. There are wonderful ocean views from many parts of the grounds and from every room (it appeared to us.)
Kite Beach Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel is set on Kite Beach, one mile from Cabarete town center. It features a furnished terrace, wood deck and an outdoor swimming pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire property.The studios offer basic décor with tile floors, air conditioning, digital safe, a desk, flat-screen cable TV and balconies with sea views. The kitchenettes come equipped with microwave, fridge and stove, and there is also a common kitchen available. The tile bathrooms include shower and free toiletries.Guests can find the Coco Loco restaurant bar on Kite Beach and a variety of food options within a 5 minute walk.Kite Beach Inn can arrange activities like beach volleyball, water sports, tours, kite boarding and surfing lessons. Shuttle service and laundry service are available for an additional charge.This property is 6 miles from Sosua town center and a 10 minute drive from Playa Chiquita Casino. Gregorio Luperón International Airport is a 20 minute drive away.
- Everything was perfect. The customer service, the room, all the areas. All clean and everything I needed was there or front desk took care of it for me. I am coming back for sure. Thank you!
Super friendly staff and very clean accommodation – the room was really spacious and comfy!
The hotel facilities are really cute too.
Perfect for surfers given the really windy location
- Property is right on the beach. Clean room. Air conditioner worked well. Backup generator ran the air con. Double sliding door to balcony kept out road noise. Blackout curtains brother room dark. Mini comida across the street had great plate lunch and was great value. Fill your own plate for a great price. Right next to kite school and rental.
- Nice quiet setting and convenient to town and activities and restaurants
- The service and location of the property is perfect for those who want a nice private secluded beach. There was even a nice restaurant on the beach close by. Great for kids, family, and kite boarders.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Hotel Castillo is located in Cabarete in the region of Puerto Plata Province, just 7 miles from Sosúa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Río San Juan is 22 miles from Hotel Castillo, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- It was very easy to meet new people, the atmosphere was very cozy and relaxing, the staff was friendly and helpful, it’s not a crazy party hostel but in the evening guests come together and share stories on the patio. The hostel has a kitchen so you can cook your own food and store it there.
- Very great place to stay only 1 km from Cabarete, rooms, swimming-pool and all the places are great in Hotel Castillo
- After trip around the country, I returned to this hostel. Now I live here a month. And I feel at home here. I like everything: hot shower, convenient kitchen, balcony in my favorite room, cats, people, interesting evenings, parties every night on the beach. And long road with flat asphalt near the hostel – ideal place to ride on my skateboard. I can ride to the supermarket or to the beach on skateboard. This is the best place for me 🙂
- Nice quiet spot. Room very spartan, but clean. Hot water shower. Kind of like a hostel, but private room. Nice mix of friendly travellers. Shared kitchen. Swimming pool. Nice place to stay a week or so.
- The place is really amazing, very artsy and relaxing, perfect for large groups of people, rooms are comfortable and the staff is very attentive.
Cabarete Surf Camp
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located half a mile from Cabarete Beach and a 5 minute drive from Kite Beach, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and water activities like canoeing, wind surfing and fishing.The accommodations at Cabarete Surf Camp include colorful décor, air conditioning and safe. The bathrooms are private and shared.The Alis Cabarete Surf Camp on-site restaurant serves international and seafood and also offers a variety of cocktails. It has an option for vegetarians.This hotel has a surf school located at Playa Encuentro Beach and the guests can use the Kite Centre with an extra charge.The property is 4 miles from Sabaneta de Yassica River and a 20 minute drive from Gregorio Luperon International Airport.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Cabarete! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Alegria offers accommodations in Cabarete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sosúa is 7 miles from Hotel Alegria, and Río San Juan is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Excellent team work, nice people awesome stress relief Jacuzzi, en pocas palabras; acojedor!
- The location was good, right next to the beach. There’s a good restaurant/bar at the hotel, Kapuy, with good cocktails and good value food
Was very close to beach and the restaurant there was excellent! Maid was very nice.
Check out Lazy Dog Beach Bar and Grill …. Great food and cheap!
- Warmly greeted. Quick fix of our faulty AC and offer to discount the night we didnt have AC. Great location, truly under a minute from the beach. Proximity to supermarket, availablility of kitchenette, friendly staff, amazing on site resto-bar…all was impeccable, super chill vibe and awesome staff and owner.
- Very friendly people there. Close to the sea. Not big hotel with many people which I like.
Diamond hotel cabarete
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Diamond hotel cabarete offers accommodations in Cabarete, just 5 miles from Sosúa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.Río San Juan is 24 miles from Diamond hotel cabarete, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 17 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 9 miles away.
- Great service! Special thanks to Justine, Steve and Solius. It was a real pleasure to meet you and to be your guest. See you soon… 🙂
Very friendly Staff and well organized, speaking french, spanish and english. The rooms are clean and comfortable.
I felt very comfortable with thoose guys
- I like everything about this hotel. I will recommend this hotel to my friends
- It’s not safe, dark back alleys perfect for ambush.
- Muy buen lugar para desconectarse en un fin de semana, muy tranquilo limpio y el personal muy atento
Agualina Kite Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Agualina Kite Resort is in Kite Beach and 2 miles from Encuentro Beach. It features an on-site kite boarding school, a swimming pool and a private beach area.The air-conditioned rooms have tasteful décor, free Wi-Fi, safe, cable TV, fridge and sea views. The bathrooms are private and come with shower and hairdryer.The ocean-front restaurant serves individual choice breakfast and lunch with international food. There are also several meal options within one mile on Cabarete Beach.Guests at Agualina Kite Resort can arrange activities like wind surfing lessons and tours to Cabarete Beach. Private yoga, pilates lessons and Canadian-style massages are also available.This complex is 2 miles from El Choco National Park and a 15 minute drive from Gregorio Luperon International Airport.
- Really nice place. Very quiet and on a top location for kite surfers.
- Location is just perfect! It’s right at the kitespot! No need to go anywhere! Very polite staff
- I love the Location,and the staff also is very secure
- The staff was wonderful from the Mae to the security to the people at the front desk they spoke perfect English they were friendly they were kind a little concerned they help with all my needs including making reservations for restaurants calling ahead of places for me Help me find the supermarket it was just absolutely fantastic I will definitely go back there and always stay in their hotel
- close to nice beach, near kite school location, price
Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge & Beach
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge & Beach is located in Cabarete. The hotel has a barbecue and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling, diving and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Sosúa is 3.5 miles from Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge, and Río San Juan is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 7 miles from Cabarete Maravilla Eco Lodge & Beach.
- Thank you so much for making our getaway in Cabarete extra special! Food was wonderful, service is very positive and very helpful front desk 🙂
- The owner and staff were very attentive, and always tried to repond to our requests. The location is great, with a wonderful beach.
- A great place to stay, right next to a beaufiful beach! Amazing yoga spot next door. Kind and helpful staff, I would visit again anytime!
- The second night I stayed in one of the cabanas and had the feeling of being in a tree house. All well arranged and pleasant. Great for families and kids to pass a couple of days. Staff was very friendly.
- The staff was very nice and the location a very close drive to bars and restaurants
Top Hotels In Cabarete Puerto Plata Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cabarete Puerto Plata Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cabarete Puerto Plata Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cabarete Puerto Plata Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!