10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ca l’Avi Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ca l’Avi Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ca l’Avi Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ca l’Avi Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ca l’Avi Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ca l’Avi Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ca l’Avi Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ca L’avi Catalonia:
Hotel Restaurant Sol i Vi
This country hotel offers an outdoor pool, a traditional Catalan restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi and an LCD TV. It is located in the Penedès, Catalonia’s main wine-making region.Surrounded by vineyards, Hotel Restaurant Sol i Vi is 3.7 mi from Vilafranca del Penedès. The hotel is only 2.5 mi from Sant Sadurní d’Anoia, where cava sparking wine is made.The Sol i Vi’s restaurant serves regional cuisine and local wines. Specialties include roast lamb, grilled meats and fish and homemade desserts.The air-conditioned rooms feature simple décor and wooden furniture. Bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries. All rooms have countryside views.Free parking is available at the hotel. There is easy access to the C243 and AP7 Motorways, and trains to Barcelona stop in nearby Sant Sadurni. Sitges is 20 minutes’ drive away. The property offers a free electric vehicle charging station for customers.
- The food at the restaurant is excellent. The staff was very nice.
- Out of the city which for me was perfect, a peaceful location and parking for cars on site. Has a swimming pool but did not use it, maybe next time. About 45 minutes drive to airport.
- Dog friendly. Fantastic restaurant food. Friendly staff. Good value
- Great diner, dining outside, good wine from the La Chapelle wineyard across the road. Friendly staf.
- Such a lovely hotel in the middle of the cava growing area. Good bar and restaurant. Lovely views over the vineyards.
Hotel Sercotel Basic
Located just a short drive from the town of Vilafranca del Penedes, near the main regional motorways, this practical and comfortable hotel is ideal for a business trip or a relaxing holiday in the Penedes.Hotel Sercotel Basic is a hotel that perfectly combines functionality and services. Each of the rooms is equipped with Wi-Fi internet access and satellite TV, so you can check your emails and relax with a film in the evening.From here you can visit this famous wine producing region, and also old quarter of the town center.
- Good parking, etc. It is basic, but at that price one can’t complain.
- It was very convenient for a wedding we had just 5 mins by car
- It’s a very clean hotel. There is good parking place at the hotel. With not very big rooms. Daily cleaning the rooms. Very friendly people!
- The room was really nice and comfy, perfect to rest one night during a long trip. The breakfast was good and cheap.
- Location is great for traveling to the see. Hotel does not have the restaurant however nearby is good Chinese restaurant with buffet for a good price.
Hotel Sercotel Pere III El Gran
Set in the lovely town of Vilafranca del Penedès, a famous wine capital in Catalonia, this smart, modern and well-equipped hotel is a great base for exploring this region and the Costa Dorada coastline.Hotel Pedro III features well-equipped, spacious and well-lit rooms, where you can rest in tranquility, at the end of a long days business or sightseeing. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.You can also watch international channels on the satellite TV in the room.This hotel also has excellent facilities for organizing a business meeting or private event the function rooms are spacious and equipped with wired internet access.
- Great location in the very center of Vilafranca del Penedes/close to train station, very friendly and helpful staff, clean hotel room, great value for the price
- Excellent for allergies and made an effort for gluten free diet which I appreciate.
The double room was spacious with a beautiful bathroom with a huge tub for two and a shower. The bathroom sink was transparent and was very fun to use. Toiletteries available. Very very clean!
Regarding the parking: We used the city underground parking close to the front part of the hotel and we exchanged the parking card at the reception with one other 24 hour parking card for only 9 euros. (Normal parking rate for 24 hours would have been much much more!)
- The location is great, I have payee for one room and I geted two big rooms. The staff were very helpful, we asked for information about where we can go for lunch and the information was great. We have the lucky to see the Castellers del Penedès.
Nice bed and shower. Pet friendly and very accessible.
We had to stay a few extra days because of an emergency and the staff was very accomodating.
Hotel Rural Cal Ruget
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool and a garden, Hotel Rural Cal Ruget is located in Vilobi Del Penedes. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving European cuisine. The hotel provides a shared lounge.At the hotel, all rooms come with a balcony. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Rural Cal Ruget also feature a mountain view. The rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Sitges is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Cal Ruget. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 41 miles from the hotel.
- excellent food & wine. Great value for money. quiet rural location for relaxing
- We had an absolutely fantastic stay. Nuria and Alberto were really friendly and helpful. We had dinner there several evenings and everything was delicious, Nuria is a great cook. Breakfast was also excellent with lots of fresh fruit, juice, real expresso coffee and fresh croissants, also bread with cooked meat and if you had room you could top up with an omelette or fried egg. Great value. The house and garden are beautiful and the rooms are large and comfortable, rustic style with lots of wood. We didn´t use the pool due to the weather but it looked very good. All in all a highly recommendable place for a country getaway. You need a car and can visit nearby Vilafranca and Sant Sadurni, lots of bodegas too. Would like to go back some time.
- The staff was really great and the rooms comfortable
- We had a fantastic, relaxing few days in the beautiful setting at Cal Ruget. The owners went over and above to make us feel welcome and accommodated our requests with warmth and generosity. The home cooked meals were exceptional. Can’t praise it enough. Would definitely return.
- The owners of the place are really nice people. They helped us book one of the trips in bodegas. Standard of the room was really high. Highly recommended for those who love vineyards and want to do some sports and sightseeing in the neighbourhood.
Hotel Sercotel Air Penedès
Hotel Air Penedès is between Barcelona and Tarragona, and is easily accessible by highway to both cities. The hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, open in summer.The Air Penedès is on the edge of the town of Vilafranca de Penedès. Some of the region’s best wine and cava cellars are within a short drive.The PortAventura Theme Park is within 35 minutes by car, and the beaches of Sitges are less than 12 miles away.All rooms are spacious, exterior and soundproofed. There is satellite TV with national and international channels, and central air conditioning and heating.
- Well placed if you have just arrived on the ferry to Barcelona for a one night stop on our way to the north of Spain
- For us the proximity to the freeway and supermarkets was excellent, but you either have a decent walk or car journey into the town. Nice poolside bar and despite some sort of dance competition going on it wasn’t too noisy
- Good location close to the motorway for travelling
- Stayed at this Hotel many times on my journey to and from U.K to Cost Blanca. Excellent location, comfortable rooms. friendly staff. Easy to find just off motorway.
Very hot water in a spotless bathroom. After a very long journey it was heaven.Reception staff super efficient and
friendly, made every effort to speak to me in English.good value for money.
Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa
Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa features a golf course, a spa, a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant. This stylish hotel is set in Sant Esteve Sesrovires, 35 minutes’ drive from Barcelona.The bright, spacious rooms at Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa have attractive modern décor. All rooms have heating, a desk, TV, mini-bar and a bathroom.The Xarel.lo restaurant offers traditional Catalan cuisine. There is also a pretty terrace looking onto the gardens.The spa, available at an extra cost, has a hydromassage pool, sensation showers, toning pools, foot baths, a Finnish sauna, Scottish shower and Turkish baths. There is also a gym, and a range of treatments, including massage, Vichy showers, chocotherapy, vinotherapy and cavatherapy. Entry is subject to a surcharge.Matorell is a 10 minutes’ drive from the resort. The beaches at Castelldefels can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- We like the free parking and Buffett hot and cold breakfast. No oatmeal tho, beautiful sunrise 🌅 at the breakfast area.
- The location was stunning . Everything was beautiful.
- Location good. Property needed a bit of updating. The pool was not available for our use
- Beautiful peoperty. Relaxing environment. Great service. Comfortable huge bed.
- Nice hotel in a beautiful area. Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent value for money.
Hotel Sercotel Domo
Located near the business center of Alt Penedès and offering easy motorway access to Barcelona and Tarragona, this hotel has a Mediterranean restaurant and a private spa area.Hotel Sercotel Domo has simple, elegant bedrooms which enjoy plenty of natural light and smart, private bathrooms. The air conditioning or heating will be switched on according to the season.The picturesque seaside town of Sitges is just 7.5 mi from the Hotel Domo. The hotel can also arrange visits to nearby wineries in the surrounding Penedès wine-making region.
- Front office staff willing to help with a couple of issues, offering to change rooms with no problem. Breakfast buffet a good value with just about anything you could want.
- Nice big room> hotel in centre of town near supermarkets etc.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely big, clean room and bathroom.
- The room was spacious, clean and plenty big enough for 2 adults and a baby. We had English tv and a fridge, bath and shower, no balcony or much of a view, but I accept those kinds of things as a trade off since we did get what we needed. With having a toddler all the room needed rearranging, things put out of reach, the staff didn’t mind.
- Perfect equipment, nice bathroom, clean room and professional approach.
Hotel Fonda Neus
This family-run hotel is located in Sant Sadurní d’Anoia, only 10 minutes’ drive from Subirats Castle. Hotel Fonda Neus offers an à la carte restaurant and comfortable air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at this hotel feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The à la carte restaurant at Hotel Fonda Neus combines modern and traditional Catalan cuisine.Nearby wineries can be reached in approximately 10 minutes’ drive from Hotel Fonda Neus. You can also visit Vilafranca del Pendès, only 7.5 mi away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 28 mi from the hotel.
- The hotel 2 star rated I liked how the room was regularly clean and staff very friendly
- Really sweet family owned property. There was very little staff though, so getting breakfast and just having access to help was tough. Rooms clean for sure, but simple.
- Bed sheets were never changed during the week we stayed. There is almost never someone attending the front desk so if you need help it’s difficult to get help. Mades wake you up by just entering without knocking the door. The breakfast is bad as there is no one attending and there is just brad and some cold beef.
- Nice hotel well located for the town and easy access to the wineries. Able to walk to train station. Also chocolate factory nearby.
- La amabilidad en el trato y la ubicación en el centro de la población son claves para elegir este establecimiento.
Mercer Casa Torner i Güell
One of our top picks in Vilafranca del Penedès.Enjoying a superbly central position in Vilafranca del Penedès, this boutique hotel has sleek interiors housed in a Modernist building.Mercer Hotel Casa Torner i Güell celebrates style and sophistication in its interiors. Floors are quality wood, furniture is contemporary and eye-catching, and rooms enjoy plenty of space and light.After a day of work or play, head to the Mercer Hotel Casa Torner i Güell fabulous cocktail bar for a delicious drink in soothing surroundings.Accompany fresh, seasonal cuisine in the Mediterranean restaurant with a fine wine from the hotels collection, Mercer Hotel Casa Torner i Güell have selected wines from the Penedès Region.
- Location in centre of the village right at the “Rambla Square”
- Friendly and helpful reception staff, beautiful room which was very modern and comfortable, great location in centre of town, and opposite the entrance to underground parking
- We reserved a junior suite, it was spacious and convenient. Bed big and comfy. The location is great.
- Clean, modern interior with a very comfortable bed and a nice rain shower!
- I liked: the breakfast experience, the friendly staff fluent in English French and Spanish, the room cleanliness, spacious room, clean, new well equipped bathrooms but small details were missing like: no hairdryers, no tissue box, no garbage bin (only one in the bathroom).
Hotel Can Panyella
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Can Panyella is set in Gélida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Hotel Can Panyella features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.Barcelona is 16 mi from Hotel Can Panyella, while Sitges is 15 mi away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 15 mi from Hotel Can Panyella.
- It was very nice! Clean! beautiful room . Good atmosphere
- A lovely country hotel. Perfectly located for access into Barcelona.
- Excellent accomodation, really friendlier owner, hotel room was beautiful with the best bedding I have seen in a hotel. Bed was super comfy, very very clean
- Excellent hotel, some 5-stars hotels can take lessons from this family. Rooms are super nice and comfortable. Staff is very friendly and cares all the time on the guests. Location is nearby the highway, 30 minutes drive from the city. If you have car and don’t need the city all the time, it is great hotel.
- Very nice and comfortable rooms, good food, excellent service. Very kind people
Top Hotels In Ca L’avi Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ca l’Avi Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ca l’Avi Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ca l’Avi Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!