10 Best Hotels To Stay In C Andrew Laird Heliport Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
C Andrew Laird Heliport Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in C Andrew Laird Heliport Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in C Andrew Laird Heliport Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in C Andrew Laird Heliport Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in C Andrew Laird Heliport Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in C Andrew Laird Heliport Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In C Andrew Laird Heliport Arizona:
Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix NW – Sun City
Located just 6 miles from Arizona Cardinals Stadium, this Youngtown hotel features a year-round outdoor heated pool with terrace. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast buffet are included.A satellite cable TV with premium channels is included in each room at Best Western Inn & Suites of Sun City. A microwave and small refrigerator are offered for convenience. A sitting area with work desk is provided.A full hot breakfast buffet is offered daily featuring eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, waffles, pastries, muffins, fresh fruit, coffee and juice.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to Sun City Best Western Inn & Suites. BBQ facilities and a guest laundromat are on site. A business center is available.Shopping, dining and entertainment at Westgate City Center and Arrowhead Mall are within 6 miles of the hotel. Arizona State University is 11 miles away. Sky Harbor International Airport is 28 miles from Best Western Inn & Suites of Sun City.
- Very friendly personnel at lunch and at the front counter.
- Breakfast very good . The lady there very freindly and helpfull
- Breakfast was tasty and Lordis and her sister were very friendly. Jamie was very friendly also and housekeeping kept our room nice. Made our stay very enjoyable. Thank you
Jamie at the front desk was really nice & changed my room to a more quiet one due to the train noise across the street.
The breakfast was good & the morning girl in the kitchen was so sweet! She earned my tips!
- Ladys doing the breakfast were very polite and very helpful and the eggs were great…and bacon and sweets… very nice.. I will stay here again on my visit to the area…
Motel 6 Phoenix Sun City – Youngtown
In Youngtown, Arizona, this motel is a 10-minute walk from Grand Avenue Shopping Center. An outdoor pool with a terrace and brightly decorated rooms are available.Cable TV with the HBO movie channel is standard in all rooms at Motel 6 Phoenix Sun City – Youngtown. All rooms include light wood furniture.The 24-hour front desk provides fax and photocopying services.Arizona State University – West Campus is a 20-minute drive from Youngtown Motel 6 Phoenix Sun City. Cambelback Ranch is 11 miles from the property.
Room and restroom was great size thats a big plus in my books i forgot to take pictures, sorry. Its right next to a bar and Dennys another plus.
Nrgatives are pillows are way too thin and so are the windows so you can hearv the train a little too loud. And the alley near major thumbs down, there was some inappropriate business going on.
- Location was close to where I needed to be for work and affordable. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- What else would you like us to add. No breakfast at this location !! No eggs!!! The only good thing was that is a pet friendly motel.
- There was no breakfast only coffee which I don’t drink
- Everything was great! It was ten minutes away from my doctor’s office. As soon as I walked in the door, we were greeted with smiles and friendliness. There was a Denny’s, Jack in the Box and a convenience store all within walking distance.
- Room and restroom was great size thats a big plus in my books i forgot to take pictures, sorry. Its right next to a bar and Dennys another plus.
Days Inn Hotel Peoria Glendale
One of our top picks in Peoria.Days Inn Hotel Peoria Glendale offers accommodations in Peoria. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Phoenix is 14 miles from Peoria/Glendale, and Scottsdale is 20 miles away. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The beds were comfortable and the rooms were spacious! The staff overall was friendly
- The stay was great, I’m always leary about hotels especially bed bugs, but this hotel is clean, the staff is so helpful and friendly!
Friendly staff from front desk to cleaning staff
Enjoyed the Matchbox- staff and food!
- on-site dining (cold beer, good food, great service) front desk was not only courteous, but brought a blanket to our room and called to make sure we were comfy. The room itself was very nice.
- This was a beautiful hotel and the staff were very helpful especially Cheryl, Brooke when we arrived and Taylor(I think that was his mame) when we departed. We were pleasantly surprised to find they offered a free dinner as we were in a rush to get to our event right after check in. It wasn’t a 5 star meal but great for our situation. The room was wonderful and very spacious and clean. Everything worked perfectly.
Holiday Inn Express Peoria North – Glendale
This hotel is in northern Peoria and is 15 miles from Luke Air Force Base. The hotel has rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.The guest rooms include a flat-screen TV and access to free Wi-Fi at Holiday Inn Express Peoria. The rooms also include a small sitting area and large windows.Guests are served a daily breakfast buffet and the hotel also has newspapers available in the lobby. The Peoria Holiday Inn Express has an outdoor pool and hot tub.The hotel is a 5-minute drive from the Arrowhead Towne Center, with shopping and dining. Peoria Sports Complex is 1 miles from the hotel.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Parking was good. There was no traffic noise. I didn’t use the breakfasf meal, was ina hurry. Next time I will be sure to have breakfast and coffee. The bed was excellent bathroom and shower was fine.
- We needed breakfast a bit earlier than it was supposed to be ready because of an early morning surgery and when we got there is was all up. Thank you
- The beds were super comfy since they just bought new ones. Slept like a million bucks!!!
- Lots of breakfast options! Omelettes, pancakes, fresh fruit, cereal, cinnamon buns . . . and great coffee! They have a friendly staff who make check-in seamless. They supplied me with a complimentary toothbrush and toothpaste when I told them I’d forgotten mine. We will definitely return.
- Was close to relatives in sun city,property was clean and breakfast was decent,room was clean and room was even made up with clean towels after 1st night of 2 night stay
Offering an outdoor pool, this hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from University of Phoenix Stadium. Free Wi-Fi access is available. A continental breakfast is served to guests each morning.All air-conditioned rooms feature a seating area with a work desk, a cable TV and an en suite bathroom equipped with a hairdryer at Ramada Inn Arrowhead Towne Center. A microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests can take advantage of a business centre at Ramada Inn Arrowhead Towne Center Glendale. A 24-hour reception and laundry facilities are available. Free parking is provided.Arrowhead Towne Center is 600 feet from the hotel. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 30 minutes’ drive from Glendale Ramada Inn Arrowhead Towne Center.
- It is being remodeled and the door would not lock toilet was fastened to floor lights did not work. However bed was new and excellent. And very clean. Needed to be near hospital and location was perfect.
- The beds were good and all the staff was exceptional
- Great staff, great accomodations…excellent location.
- The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very nice, but limited and had to deal with all the unhappy people.
- The location is convenient and right by everything.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria
One of our best sellers in Peoria! Featuring free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast, this Phoenix hotel is located across the street from Peoria Sports Complex, home of the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners spring training.A flat-screen HD cable TV with premium channels is featured in all rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria. A small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are provided for convenience. A hairdryer is included in the private bathroom.An outdoor pool, hot tub and fitness center are provided. Free parking is available at the pet-friendly Phoenix West Peoria La Quinta Inn & Suites. A guest laundromat is on site.The Challenger Space Center is 3 miles away. Cardinals Stadium and Phoenix Coyotes Ice Arena are within 5 miles of the Phoenix West Peoria La Quinta Inn & Suites.
- Very convenient to everything. Quiet, comfortable. Ease of parking and access to my room.
- The TV needs to have close caption on since no one can hear it. The staff was excellent. We like the pool and hot tub. The location was really good with many restaurants near by. Nice big bathroom.
- Great pool, wonderful location! Will definitely stay here again.
The location to the fwy
And the continental breakfast
- Big and clean room,very good pool and hot tub.breakfast was small but okay.Location very good.Biggest + r the big and clean rooms
Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex
Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex is located in Peoria, just 16 miles from Phoenix. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels.Scottsdale is 20 miles from Comfort Suites Peoria Sports, and Mesa is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The location for spring training is excellent right in the middle of everything
- The area, convenience of shopping, the cheerfulness of the entire staff, the instant service to any of our request and the overall feeling of friendliness. The rooms are kept clean. It’s very economical.
- Front desk clerk, Paige, was very bright and cheerful at check in as my group joked about the front door security. We had to be buzzed through as we had arrived later in the evening.
- Beds were comfortable. Towels were fluffy. Room was nice and spacious.
- There was free breakfast that was delish! Everyday was different. The bed was super comfy. The staff was very accommodating. They let us check in a little early. The location was in the middle of everything. Every kind of food, a great mall, 2 hours to Sedona, 1.5 hours to Tuscon, 30 min to airport. Will be staying here again!
Hampton Inn Glendale-Peoria
Directly across from the Arrowhead Shopping Mall and within driving distance of downtown Phoenix, this Peoria, Arizona hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast along with in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.The Hampton Inn Glendale-Peoria provides all the amenities needed for an enjoyable stay, including free high-speed internet access and in-room coffeemakers. Guests can also enjoy relaxing by the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi.Coyote Lakes Golf Course, the Peoria Sports Complex and Water World water park are only minutes from the Glendale-Peoria Hampton Inn. The Jobbing.com Arena as well as Canyon Raceway is also easily accessible.
- Beds were comfortable. Room was spacious. Breakfast had ample choices.
- Room was a perfect size & clean. Staff were very friendly.
Worst Hampton stay ever! They are in the middle of a total rehab and the
contractor couldn’t have done a worse job of allowing for the Normal
Hampton experience!! The project was spread all over, parking was
horrific, had to enter building or an “un-marked” side door through
interior construction.. I will stay here again, as the room was a normal
Hampton, but the cost should have been reduced to match the
- Newly re-modeled room; food was great, coffee in breakfast area very good. clean, smelled good and pillows just right.
- The breakfast was one of the best free breakfasts I’ve had.
Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/ Peoria
This hotel is located off Highway 101 and 4 miles from downtown Peoria. The hotel features a heated outdoor pool and fully equipped kitchen in every suite.Residence Inn by Marriott Phoenix Glendale/ Peoria suites features a dining and seating area. The suites also include cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The Residence Inn by Marriott Peoria offers a daily breakfast buffet and coffee. Guest can work out in the gym or use the laundry facilities.Phoenix Residence Inn is 15 miles from the World Wildlife Zoo. Phoenix International Raceway is within a 30-minute drive of the hotel.
- Our suite was comfortable and had two televisions so that I could enjoy my shows and my son could watch his.
- The staff is friendly, the facilities are excellent. The breakfast was good and healthy. The overall experience marvelous. Thanks
- Friendly staff. Great kitchen with necessary supplies. Fantastic shower. Very roomy. Also very clean. Breakfast was pretty good, too. Close to freeway & restaurants.
- Rooms are nice, beds are awesome! Breakfast is great..like the room setup with kitchenette
Friendly, helpful staff
Room size, cleanliness
Days Inn & Suites Surprise
Located 10 miles from the Wildlife World Zoo, this Arizona hotel features an outdoor pool. The rooms at Days Inn & Suites of the Sun Cities/Surprise include free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Each room provides a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. There is also a desk and ironing facilities.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast and the hotel’s barbecue facilities. For added convenience, there are laundry facilities and meeting facilities.The Days Inn & Suites Surprise is 3 miles from Surprise Stadium. Luke Air Force Base and the Challenger Space Center are both 8 miles away.
- Comfortable clean well-appointed suite. Large well lit parking
- Value for the price – perfect! Compared prices and this was the best – will stay again and again!
Very average hotel. Few eating places around Hotel. Would drive to eating places.
Would like to see a better menu for breakfast such as more fruit items and meat items, no process eggs.
- The staff was great. The breakfast was ok just glad there was breakfast. Close to eating establishments and was able to check in early. That was awesome.Overall a pretty good stay.
- Clean. Room was large. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Quiet.
Top Hotels In C Andrew Laird Heliport Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in C Andrew Laird Heliport Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in C Andrew Laird Heliport Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in C Andrew Laird Heliport Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!