10 Best Hotels To Stay In Buzzards Bay Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Buzzards Bay Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Buzzards Bay Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buzzards Bay Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buzzards Bay Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Buzzards Bay Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Buzzards Bay Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Buzzards Bay Massachusetts:
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Wareham Buzzards Bay
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Wareham Buzzards Bay is located in Wareham, 13 miles from Plymouth and 17 miles from Falmouth.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Rockland is 26 miles from TownePlace Suites Wareham, and Hyannis is 25 miles from the property. New Bedford Regional Airport is 14 miles away.
- Room was big, had two queen beds, a dinning table, a little kitchen with stove, sink, refrigerator and coffee maker. And breakfast was included! And free coffee all day!!!
- Central location and access to amenties, highway, etc.
- I was very impressed with the room size and that it was fully equipped.
- I did not eat the eggs but the oatmeal was ok and the bed was not like a cloud. Mediocre.
- We noticed a huge positive change since our last visit in May 2017 and we were very happy with the great customer service, clean kitchen area, working waffle machine without any mess and we had hot water for our baths. Highly recommend and we are coming back for Labor Day Weekend and again in October, so keep up the great work!
Sandwich Lodge & Resort
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in the historic town of Sandwich on Cape Cod, this property offers easy access to local attractions along with a free daily breakfast and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.Beautiful beaches, charming boutiques, local restaurants and antique shops can be found only a short distance from the Sandwich Lodge and Resort. Whale watching tours, fishing charters and ferries to Martha’s Vineyard are also easily accessible.While staying at the Sandwich Lodge, guests can enjoy in-room microwaves, mini-refrigerators and free wireless internet access. The property also features an on-site arcade as well as outdoor barbecue grill facilities.
- It was comfortable, clean and spacious. My 3 kids and i had enough room.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Good value. Good location.
- The room was very clean with comfortable beds and newly renovated rooms.
- the pool and hot tub temperatures were perfect. The rooms were large and clean.
- appears they have remodeled since the last time i was there very nice. also up graded the cable system last confusing more channels
Inn on the Square
One of our best sellers in Falmouth! This historic hotel in Falmouth, Massachusetts is within walking distance of the Falmouth Village Green and the downtown shopping district. The hotel features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Inn on the Square provides guest rooms with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. Coffee makers and iPod docking stations are also included in each spacious room.Guests at the Inn on the Square can use the business center. A private courtyard and patio area are also available at the inn.The Cape Cod Shining Sea Bike Path is one block from the Inn on the Square in Falmouth. The shuttle to Martha’s Vineyard Ferries is within walking distance. The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute is nearby.
- The pillows were excellent and the room clean. The soundproofing is minimal, but good value for the money.
- Room was big. Bathroom had lots of counter space. Beds comfy. Breakfast on premises very good.
- Beds were very comfortable, pillows were wonderful – not fighting back. Operation of the TV was easy to understand. Convenient to the parking lot, easy access through several doors. We have stayed there before several times and will certainly return.
- Close to center of town. Nice breakfast with great staff. Good sized room with comfortable beds. Pool was fun for our grandaughter .
- the bed comfort level was amazing and the Inn was some homey
Best Western Plus Cold Spring
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Best Western Plus Cold Spring is located in Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is New Bedford Regional Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- A comfortable relaxing atmosphere with welcoming staff. We liked the motel style rooms
- Fantastic staff! Most helpful. Large, clean, comfortable room in quiet location. Very well kept grounds and buildings. Very good breakfast.
- location good for the town centre rooms comfortable with all amenities breakfast and staff both very good
- Was a lovely big clean comfortable room. Our room being more in the back was quiet and relaxing, with a lovely wide porch-like walkway for sitting outside. Conveniently located and perfect for our quick overnight stop. Breakfast was a nice surprise with make your own waffles and wonderfully fresh fruit salad.
- Plymouth downtown and sea are 10 minutes walk from the Hotel. Staff was friendly and kindly
Quality Inn Cape Cod
Overlooking the Cape Cod Canal at the gateway to Cape Cod, this hotel in Bourne, Massachusetts offers a free morning breakfast as well as free wireless internet access.Quality Inn Cape Cod features an indoor pool and hot tub. Guests will also appreciate guestrooms with microwaves and refrigerators. After a busy day, guests can enjoy a meal in the hotel’s, full-service Trowbridge Tavern.The area surrounding the Cape Cod Quality Inn is filled with attractions and activities. Guests can go swimming at Turo Beach, then explore the famous Martha’s Vineyard.
- room was clean but exhaust in bathroom extremely loud
- good breakfast, great pool and Jacuzzi, good restaurant, staff polite and friendly
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was nice to have a pool to swim in. The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast had a nice mix of items to choose from. Someone just needs to keep things clean in there during serving times as well as restock/make things so you do have choices. My son is gluten free so he could only have the eggs and sausage. There was only scrambled eggs and it was almost empty at 9:00am so he didn’t have much to eat.
- Bed very comfortable. Liked the hot tub and the deck. Very relaxing. Could see the bridge from the room. Liked the breakfast and the tavern.
- Bed and pillows were just right. Wifi connection was very convenient. Thanks for storing our bikes inside. We have recommended this quality inn to several people.
Inn On Onset Bay
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Onset, 15 miles from Plymouth, Inn On Onset Bay features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Falmouth is 13 miles from Inn On Onset Bay, and Rockland is 30 miles from the property. New Bedford Regional Airport is 16 miles away.
- The owner was very nice and the breakfast was great. It was a very relaxing place. I love sitting on the porch with a great view. Just a few feet away from shops and more. I loved this place inside and out and will go back.
- Compared to the rest of the hotels we went to in Cape Cod, this was a dream and the owners/staff were exceedingly friendly and forthcoming. It was a very “family-like” athmosphere, very laid-back. We would go there again!
- Right near beach and walking distance to greet food
- great, private room on the third floor. great views of the bay on both sides of the room.
- It was great! Location was perfect, staff was wonderful and very helpful and it felt newly renovated.
Sandwich Inn and Suites
Located in Sandwich, 27 miles from Provincetown, Sandwich Inn and Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 15 miles from Sandwich Inn and Suites, and Chatham is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- We really liked that walls of the room were shiplapped! It made us feel very Cape Cody. We also really liked that it was close to BBC cuz it’s the best bar in Sandwich! The deck was pretty sweet.
- The room was large and clean and bright and “Capey”. We had a porch. The king size bed was soooo comfortable. The setting was quiet and easy access to the rest of Sandwich and places to eat.
- Everything about our stay was spot on, from the moment we arrived until we left! A great selection for breakfast & a clean comfortable recently renovated room:)
- I liked proximity to downtown Sandwich, the cleanliness of the room, the friendly staff, and the continental breakfast
- Beautiful place, recently renovated. Close to nature and excellent breakfast. Spacious room for family. Good value for money.
Dan’l Webster Inn and Spa
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In Cape Cod, this historic Sandwich inn offers uniquely decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel features the Beach Plum Spa, a full-service facility.Guest rooms at the Dan’l Webster Inn and Spa include a private bathroom. Some rooms include a fireplace and a spa bathtub.The inn has 5 dining rooms offering American cuisine and romantic themes. After a meal, guests can swim in the outdoor pool or relax in the hot tub.Scusset Beach State Reservation is a 15 minute drive from the property and Sandy Neck Beach is 5 miles away. The Barnstable Municipal Airport is 15 miles from the inn.
- The atmosphere was beautiful…. waterfalls greenery fireplace…. lighting !!
- Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Clean room & bathroom
- The restaurant was wonderful and the place is always amazing
- Went with my mom and sister! Such a fun girls getaway night!
- To be quite honest, everything was fantastic. Would surely return.
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On Old Silver Beach and overlooking Buzzards Bay, this Falmouth hotel is 10 minutes from Ballymeade Golf Course. It features a private beach, a 2-level gym, and watercraft rentals.The rooms at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel include cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They have a microwave and refrigerator. A work desk and coffee maker are also provided.A restaurant and cabana bar are on the property of Sea Crest. A hot tub and both indoor and outdoor pools are open to guests. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and concierge service is available.Barnstable Airport is 40 minutes from the Sea Crest Beach Hotel. Downtown New Silver Beach is 5 minutes from the property.
- The staff was really nice – everyone was very helpful and friendly. Our room was great – with a nice view of the beach and the ocean. Wonderful place for kids – we plan on going back with our grandkids -they would love it there! Nice pool area with a hot tub and a small pool for the real little ones!
- Perfect location on the beach We stay at the Seacrest often in all seasons. Great place to stay with families particularly in the summet
- The room was fantastic, newly renovated. The whole property was well maintained. The restaurant/ bar was very nice as well. The good in the restaurant was absolutely superb!
- I loved that room was at the far end. I also appreciated the space. The quick friendly service, when TV didn’t work and lack of standard toiletries. Service was quickly respond.
- The view was spectacular. The room was large and comfortable.
In Mashpee, Cape Cod, adjacent to the fairways of Willowbend Golf Club, Santuit Inn features air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen cable TVs. Mashpee Commons is a 5 minute drive away. There is a 24-hour front desk.Rooms at the Santuit Inn have a work desk and a private bathroom. Some also have a kitchen and a sitting area.Activities include swimming in the world class beaches, playing golf and deep sea fishing. The tour desk can help organize all these activities and many other local excursions.The Santuit Inn is less than 6 miles from New Seaburry and Popponesset. The Santuit also features free parking on site.
- Comfortable place to stay. I could have used more blankets.
- The people were very friendly . The rooms were nice and clean.
- The front desk staff was very professional and helpful to my accommodation.
- The Inn was set back from the road so there was very little noise. The room was very clean and comfortable. The access was very easy. Plan to stay again in the spring. The staff was really great made us feel very comfortable.
- The location was convenient for Falmouth and Mashpee Commons. Cute furniture and a nice, updated bathroom. Staff was very friendly.
Top Hotels In Buzzards Bay Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Buzzards Bay Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Buzzards Bay Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Buzzards Bay Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!