10 Best Hotels To Stay In Buzet Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Buzet Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Buzet Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buzet Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buzet Hainaut Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Buzet Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Buzet Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Buzet Hainaut Province:
Hotel Restaurant Nivelles Sud Van Der Valk
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel Restaurant Nivelles Sud Van Der Valk is located in Nivelles in the region of Walloon Brabant, just 18 miles from Brussels. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shops at the property.Leuven is 26 miles from Nivelles Sud Van Der Valk, and Namur is 26 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 11 miles away.
- Standard of accommodation and facilities were excellent. Staff friendly and efficient.
- Food was varied and excellent, especially like the honey on those flaky pastries
- Location to my work site. Great food in restaurant.
- Nicely designed interior, cozy room, well trained personnel, handy lobby bar and excellent breakfast from 6:30 (with that startling fresh orange juice machine:))) Very convenient for car travelers – huge free parking with car chargers, incl. 8 x Tesla Superchargers. I’ve been staying here for 2 times and gonna stay here in June again.
- Great Stay , Very Comfy Bed , and very friendly staff.. Great location too
Hotel Charleroi Airport – Van Der Valk
One of our top picks in Charleroi.Hotel Charleroi Airport – Van Der Valk is situated 10 minutes’ drive from Charleroi Airport and benefits from a fitness centre, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout. A shuttle service to Brussels South Charleroi Airport is available for a fee.Each of the soundproof rooms at Hotel Charleroi Airport – Van Der Valk has a seating area and a flat screen TV. The superior rooms include air conditioning and free use of a minibar stocked with soft drinks.This hotel features Brasserie-Restaurant Le Cent Quinze, which serves traditional French cuisine and seasonal specialities. A hot breakfast buffet is available daily for an extra charge.Courcelles-Motte Train Station is 1.1 miles away and the centre of Charleroi is only a 10-minute drive away. Golf Château de la Tournette is 15 minutes’ drive from the Hotel Van Der Valk.
- Clean. Decent standard, lovely shower. Would use again.
- We were only a few ours in the hotel as we had an early flight in Charleroi airport.
- Breakfast(but expensive,15€ per person).Clean.Near to the airport
- This is a truly outstanding airport hotel, not expensive, but not budget in the bad sense of the term. The welcome, the decoration, the furnitures, are most pleasant, the room and the bathroom are large, clean, comfortable, convenient and welcoming. My night was quiet and restful.
- Nice hotel. Good location. Big and comfortable room. Nice and helpful staff. Good breakfast. Coffee machine in the room. Parking. Amazing food at the restaurant. Good service.
Best Western Plus Aero 44 Charleroi Airport
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Best Western Plus Aero 44 Charleroi Airport is located in Charleroi. Brussels is 26 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. A refrigerator and kettle are also available. There is also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Towels are featured.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. The property also has packed lunches.Leuven is 30 miles from BestWestern Aero 44 Airpt, and Namur is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 0.6 miles from Best Western Plus Aero 44 Charleroi Airport.
- Location is great & place comfortable for an early morning flight departing Charleroi Airport (which is quite far south from Brussels). The hotel is also quite new and very clean. Hotel can arrange for a cheap (a couple Euros) shuttle directly to the airport which only takes 5 minutes.
- Very comfortable bed, close to the airport yet still a silent place to rest
- The restaurant was an awesome surprise, food, service and everything was 5 stars.
- Clean, everything new, cozy bed, helpful staff. Taxi to take you to and from the hotel to the airport for a fair rate.
- Hotel is fine, receptionist fast and friendly, room fine for one night
ibis Styles Nivelles
Ibis Styles Nivelles is located in Nivelles, 16 miles from Brussels and 24 miles from Leuven. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Namur is 26 miles from ibis Styles Nivelles, and Mechelen is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 12 miles from ibis Styles Nivelles.
- Clean room, good location (but rather for me due to walking distance to our company office). The reception is open till 23:00 what is helpfull for late arrivals. Coffee at 1 euro available 24/7. Good prices for Belgian beer in the bar 😉
- Perfect, very efficient hotel concept. All very clean and perfect for short stays. Value for money.
- Everything great. I arrived quite late. The evening staff was very friendly and helpful, as was the morning staff. Great room and comfy bed. Abundant breakfast with everything you could want. Very easy and free parking. Conveniently close to highway. Great price for value.
- The hotel is 30 minutes drive from Brussels. The hotel staff is really nice and friendly. The hotel is new so everything is really clean and modern.
- It looks like a new hotel, everything is extremely clean and the staff is friendly.Our double room was huge and well decorated,with plenty of space and a very clean bathroom.The beds were the right size and comfortable.When we arrived the first night,the room was pretty cold,but once we asked the reception to check it out,they fixed it immediately.The breakfast (included when we reserved) was pretty good,a lot of choices.Good value for the money.I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a reasonably priced hotel not too far from Brussels.
Hôtel balladins Charleroi / Aéroport
Located a 9 minute-drive from the Brussels South Charleroi Airport, the Balladins Superior Hotel provides modern guest rooms with flat-screen satellite TVs. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all areas and private parking is available on site.The Balladins’ restaurant is open every day and serves Belgian and international specialties. The hotel also features a bar and a terrace, as well as a playground.From Balladins Superior Hotel Charleroi Airport, guests can reach the center of Charleroi in 13 minutes. A shuttle service to the airport is available upon request for an additional charge.This hotel is in the heart of the Aéropole Science Park. The commercial area of City Nord, including Caterpillar Belgium, is a 5-minute drive away. Airspace Indoor Skydiving is 2 minutes away by car. Guests can request a shuttle service for an extra charge.
- It was possible to walk from the airport in less than 10 min
- The best thing about this hotel is that it is close to the Charleroi Airport and hence provides a comfortable experience if you have to catch an early morning flight (like we did) or have a long layover…
- The room, the staff very helpful, the breakfast excellent
- We were driving across Belgium and needed a place to stay on our route. Since we have 3 children, we need a large room and often can’t find one for a decent price, especially a same-day reservation. We were very pleased with this hotel. The kids’ area had a door so we could shut it which was handy when some of us woke earlier than others in the morning. I was concerned about the noise from the planes, but we didn’t hear any at all. The front desk staff spoke fantastic English and popped in to the restaurant to help us with some special requests in the kitchen. We were glad to have a gated lot to park in and my husband loved not having to drive to dinner. The prices were comparable to the restaurants we’ve found in Europe. It’s not a cheap eats sort of place, but the food was fine.
A very simple room but good for the purpose. Just to spend one night between flights was ok.
Also the breakfast was good.
Hotel Restaurant La Ferme de Grambais
Hotel Restaurant La Ferme de Grambais is located in Nivelles, 17 miles from Brussels and 26 miles from Leuven. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Namur is 28 miles from La Ferme de Grambais, and Mechelen is 30 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- It was perfect. Easy to access, free Parking, the staff is very nice, and the price is more than correct.
very historic mansion or rather farm courtyard, nice that host provided transfer for free from the railway station, otherwise this would increase costs significantly
I would recommend to visit the Cathedral in the downtown, very intersting style.
breakfast offer as usuall, maybe some vegetables to add, but otherwise great offer, including local products.
Everything was perfect.
Very kind staff.
A big room. A small kitchen that you can use if you need ( to share with all the clients ).
I’ve spend 2 night with my dog and it was really great. Calm.
Breakfast was excellent.
I recommmand this hotel.
Very kind staff
- This a real gem in the countryside of south-central Belgium. With easy access to the main A1/E19 motorway, the hotel is remarkably quiet and peaceful. In the surroundings are many tourist attractions, most obviously the unique “plan incline” solution to canal engineering. But…a shopping mall is 5 minutes by car. A short car drive gets you to Tubize and frequent fast train services to Brussels – and free parking! Finally, Charleroi Airport is 30-45 minutes south by car. Don’t miss this place!
ibis Budget Charleroi Airport
Ibis Budget Charleroi Aeroport in Gosselies features a 24-hour reception and is a 5 minutes’ drive from Brussels South Charleroi Airport. Brussels city centre is a 1-hour drive away.WiFi is free of charge in public areas and in the rooms. Guests can enjoy a drink on the terrace.Hot dishes, snacks and drinks are available 24-hours a day at ibis Budget Charleroi. A buffet breakfast is served from 04:30 hrs. Fresh meals are provided in the evening with a food truck partner.A taxi service to the airport is available on request for a charge. Charleroi-South Train Station is a 15-minute drive away.
- We booked a room for a long layover having a flight arriving early in the morning after travelling through the night and another flight the same day late at night. The staff were very helpful in getting a room ready for us hours before check-in so we could sleep and rest between flights. The room was functional but very clean, comfortable with good wifi and a good shower. Breakfast was available at a good price. A short walk from the airport or cheap shuttle available through the hotel at 8€ a car. We did not have any euro with us and there is no atm or shops nearby so best to take out money at the airport. The hotel has some vending machines in the lobby and we noticed a burger van outside in the evening but cannot comment if this was any good because we had no cash. I am sure it would have been better than the poor offerings at the airport though!
- The hotel is similar to all other ibis hotels in the world, but if you like to stay in the budget option- it is a gret choise.
- Room was small and functional, nothing special but everything in order. Towels were OK, room was quiet. Staff insisted it was too far to walk to the airport, but it was 20 minutes with a sidewalk. Not a scary walk at all!
- Great location for the airport and the staff were very friendly and helpfull.
- Best location if you are flying out of Charleroi airport.
Hotel Tristar is located in La Louvière, 26 miles from Brussels and 30 miles from Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mons is 11 miles from Hotel Tristar, and Charleroi is 12 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 12 miles away.
- Good hotel, friendly staff and good location. The WiFi could be a little better because sometimes its out but nevertheless it was a good connection. The room i had was furnished with rubix cube i really liked that really nice.
- Very freindly welcoming, parking in front of the hotel (paid), room was clean.
- Very spacious room. Friendly staff. Good location for overnight stay.
- Excellent value clean room and 24 hour receiption as I arrived at 1.30 am
Really welcoming team and a great room. Ideal for business travel.
This town centre location was good for access to local facilities and other towns nearby.
Featuring free WiFi, Class’eco Charleroi offers accommodations in Charleroi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brussels is 27 miles from Class’eco Charleroi, and Namur is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 2.5 miles from Class’eco Charleroi.
- The place is a 10 minutes walk from the railwaystation. It is pretty basic, you get what you pay for. You need a taxi to the airport, a 5 minutes drive.
The Hotel staff was good.. Always available and helpful.
The rooms are good enough for a couple (maybe even a small kid).
Its location is close to a train station (courcelles-motte) where from you can easily travel to Brussels, and to Airport of course.
- There was no water in a couple of the toilets so hygiene wasn’t the best.
- Staff. Nordine is a gentleman. Very welcoming and helpful.
- The location, near the airport, staff was very helpful and friendly, good email communication
Hotel South Charleroi Airport
Situated a 10-minute drive from Brussels South Charleroi Airport, the Hotel South Charleroi Airport offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. On-site public parking is available free of charge.Rooms at the Hotel South Charleroi Airport come with private bathrooms. Guests also have free parking, as well as a free airport shuttle service.Breakfast is served every morning in the common dining room. There are shops and restaurants a 10-minute walk from the property.The Charles II Square and Charleroi’s historic center are 12 minute-drive from the hotel. Charleroi’s Train Station is 4 miles away. Brussels’ historic center is a 45-minute drive away.
- We only stayed for one night, well really we were only there for three hours, arrived at midnight and were up at three. It’s not fair to judge considering the length of time. However, the staff were friendly especially the gentleman who picked us up from the airport, he couldn’t have done more for us. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable.
The service of the shuttle was really cool.
It is exactly what you expect for an Airport Hotel, clean and confortable enough, with the close location to the airport for late/early flights.
- Excellent location near to airport. Excellent service and communication from staff (Jeremie) . Shuttle bus transfer = excellent.
- It was my second time here. The host is very helpfull and very nice. The place is comfy if you have an early flight, close to the airport, free shuttle from/to the airport, clean, great value for money. We’ll come back again.
- Super convenient if you want to stayvnext to airport. Includes shuttle to/from it.
Top Hotels In Buzet Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Buzet Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Buzet Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Buzet Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!